The Rough Master

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StryWrter7
StryWrter7
453 Followers

The remaining few dribbles from his penis and hefty balls splattered against my neck and chest as he removed his cock from my vulnerable mouth. He removed the wire contraption that had my mouth stretched to its maximum and I tried to pop my ears back as the returning pressure had changed. I moved my mouth back and forth to regain some movement over my sore jaw.

I heard him gleefully ask me "Boy – do you think it is right that some of your Master's seed has leaked from this cock and landed on my thigh? Don't you think its in your best interest since you are the one who is the BOY HERE – to lick that up and clean me again with your tongue?" He held a paddle in his right hand, so I knew what was going to happen if I didn't obey. I meekly leaned into his crotch and licked away the now cold drops of semen that had come from that bulky cock.

The last thing he did before letting me go – was to milk my dick – and make me squirt in his lap. He ordered me to sit on his legs – then without warning – he pushed me backward so that my head was hanging down to the floor, and I was viewing everything up-side-down. My legs were still on the floor on the other side of him, and as they rose up, he promptly pushed them down – and locked his leg over the top to keep them there. Now, if you can picture my little dick and small but full balls completely at his mercy. Mark took his time – jerking me off. Each time I would try to lift myself up to a sitting position – Mark easily pushed me back down. With my hands still bound under me and behind my back – I was in no position to win this battle. All the focus was on my 5" hard dick and my tight ball sack, as he stroked me up and down – for the greatest effect I have had to this point. Mark continued to belittle me, taunting me about my shaved crotch and how much I look like a little boy in his lap. His words cut through my vulnerability and make me cringe at how right he was. I was back to my insecurities – namely that small dick that he had his paw wrapped around. It was only 5" tall and not quite as substantial as his had been in my mouth. I continued to feel timid, and my body was shaking in his arms. Fear – was prevalent in the air – and I was the one who was frightened the most. I was scared of him milking my little boy dick and me enjoying it – and wanting more. I was afraid that I was becoming 'gay' and needed a strong Man to make me see what I really thought of myself – a boy, a weak ineffectual toy to be played with. Mark was playing with me. He was milking my dick – and soon my balls tightened and I shot my full load all over my chest and the floor. Scooping it up – Mark smeared into my cheeks, and mouth then he pushed me off his legs – and let me fall helplessly to the floor.

I was untied – and I took a long and much needed shower. I was ready to leave – and so was Mark, but before we left he cruelly game me one last order. "Unzip your pants – and pull your dick out." When I reluctantly obeyed he teased "Now, unzip my pants and fish my dick out." Standing right in front of him I did as he asked. "Now – tell me what you see? When you look at my cock – and yours – what do you see?"

"I see your cock is a lot bigger than mine – and it appears to be thicker too. But if I were not so nervous, mine would be bigger right now." I tried to reason with him.

"No, I don't think so – you have this complex about your dick – and what you think a MAN SIZE one should be. And you know what – you are right. You are a BOY to me – and from now on –when I message you – you will address me as SIR. I want you to memorize this into your head. You are shaved, smaller, and weak – compared to me. You ARE A BOY!" Mark's final words cut through me.

From then on – I answered as his boy!

The End

*

I hope you enjoyed the story - please drop me a note and let me know what you thought of it. If you really liked it - don't forget to vote!

StryWrter7
StryWrter7
453 Followers