The Rough Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Several of the guys around her had their cocks out and were stroking them. She looked around apprehensively and licked her lips.

'Looks like we got an extra set of holes,' said the guy with his hand around my neck.

'Can it be a gang bang with two girls?' One of the guys asked mockingly. 'Isn't that cheating?'

'Keep me,' Belinda pleaded. 'You guys can do anything to me.'

'We know that,' laughed a muscular middle-aged black guy. 'Just try and stop us.'

'I like it rough,' she continued, glancing round, her eyes shining. 'I don't care how much you hurt me.'

I started to get annoyed. Who was this bitch? She might have been prettier than me, but I could fuck harder and longer and better than her and I decided to prove it.

'How about a cock sucking contest,' I said. Everyone turned and looked at me.

'Whoever sucks the most cock in five minutes gets to stay,' I said. 'The loser leaves.'

The black guy laughed. Belinda smiled and brushed her hair back behind her ear.

'Okay,' she said. 'Let's go'

A row of guys stepped forwards and shoved their cocks in my face. I took the nearest one into my mouth and started sucking; using my free hands to jerk off two more. A couple of other guys rubbed their cocks on my face, and when the first one exploded, filling my mouth with cum, I greedily stuffed the next cock in.

I went through five guys in less than three minutes (what can I say, I'm good! The secret is LOT'S of practice!) But the fifth guy was older and he took ages. I jerked off two other guys at the same time and crammed their cocks into my mouth as they came before he finally shot a load of thick, very sticky semen all over my lips and chin.

I glanced over at Belinda: her head was bobbing up and down like crazy – she had TWO cocks in her mouth at the same time and four more guys jerking off on her face. While I watched one of them sprayed a thick shower of sperm over her cheeks, nose and forehead.

'Doesn't count,' I called out, in between swallowing another mouthful of cum. She glared at me sideways, her throat too full of cock to turn her head.

I started deep-throating, letting each guy force my head back and fuck my throat, shooting their loads straight down into my stomach and went through four more; I was working on the fifth when someone called time.

I stopped sucking and turned to the black guy, who was adjudicating. His cock dangled out of his fly and I wondered which of us had sucked him off. The suit I'd been blowing a few seconds earlier jerked himself off on my face, shooting ropes of cum into my hair, but I didn't really notice.

'This little slut sucked off twelve guys,' he said, pointing at Belinda. She licked her lips and smiled.

'And this horny little bitch . . .' He came and stood behind me. 'Also sucked twelve cocks. We have a dead heat.'

Belinda glared at me.

'Let's have a rematch,' shouted one of the guys who hadn't been blown.

'Fuck that,' called out the frat-boy who had dragged me in. 'Let's keep them both.'

The black guy shrugged. 'Why the hell not?' He said. The room cheered and I was dragged into the corner, my panties torn off and legs pulled apart.

Hours passed. I overheard someone say that the line stretched out the door and down the hall. Mostly they fucked me three at a time; sometimes they just came on my tits or my face while some other guys fucked me. People kept pouring booze down my throat and as the night wore on I got gradually drunker. I passed out at around two and woke up an hour later to find a bunch of strange guys still fucking me. Some of them said nothing, some of them called me a slut (kind of hard to argue with them), one kid told me I was his first lay (I was too busy sucking his older brother off to congratulate him). One guy offered to help me get out (after he'd finished fucking my ass), but the guy pounding my pussy had such a massive cock I was cumming too hard to respond. A few minutes after he left I passed out again.

When I came to the bathroom was emptying out. There were about a dozen guys left but they were focused on Belinda, on the other side of the room. The guy fucking my mouth shot his load down my throat, zipped up and left. I was on my hands and knees, cum tripping from my chin and tits. My pussy was sore as hell, and I could feel something cold and hard pressing against my anus. I turned and looked over my shoulder; Kim stood above me sipping from a champagne flute while she forced the toe of her heel into my ass.

'Having fun?' I wiped the cum off my lips with the back of my hand.

'Not as much as you.'

'Shouldn't you be behind the bar?'

Kim shrugged. 'I finished early,' she said. 'Thought I'd have a little fun before I went home. Oh! Hi guys.'

Three black guys in sharp suits walked into the room. They looked at me (on my hands and knees, drenched in cum) and Kim (smartly dressed and cute-as-hell) and made a bee-line for Kim; one of them grabbed her by the hair and dragged her towards a toilet cubicle. She disappeared into the stall with a slutty, expectant look on her face. A few seconds later she started screaming.

I was still partly dressed – my skirt was long gone but I still had my heels on, my panties dangling round one ankle. My skirt was unbuttoned, my bra pulled down around my stomach. I climbed to my feet, feeling dizzy and disorientated. I'd been fucked by a lot of guys before in my life, but never like THAT. Stumbling slightly I limped towards the door.

I was almost there when someone grabbed me. I pleaded and begged but they dragged me over to the urinal where a fat Chinese man fucked Belinda up the ass while another guy fucked her mouth.

'It's girl on girl time,' someone said, and I was pushed forward. 'Get down there and eat that bitches pussy.'

Belinda's cunt was the last place in the world I wanted to stick my tongue – but the code of the mens room was that you did as you were told. I knelt down onto the urinal, wrinkling my nose at the smell of piss, rolled onto my back and slid my head between Belinda's legs. Her pussy gaped open, red and raw and dripping with cum; she bucked her hips back and forward in time with the strokes of the guy fucking her ass.

I ran my tongue around her cunt lips; licking up the strands of cum leaking out and swallowing it eagerly. After a couple of minutes the guy screwing her ass pulled his cock out and sprayed more cum all over her ass cheeks – it ran down onto my face in rivulets. He wiped his cock clean on my lips and eyelids. Then someone poured tequila onto Belinda's ass and I lapped it up as it poured onto my face. (Cum-flavored Tequila: it doesn't get any better than that.) The guy she was deep-throating must have shot his load too: I felt Belinda's tongue pushing into my pussy; her fingers caressed my clit.

Usually I love eating pussy; and Belinda was one of the sexiest girls I'd ever seen – but I simply didn't like her, and I'd already cum at least a dozen times that evening. So I went through the motions, made the right noises and figured the guys would get bored after a while and we'd go back to a good old fashioned gang fuck, but they had other ideas.

'They think they're pretty damn hot, don't they?' One guy called out. 'Let's water them down.'

I looked out of the corner of my eye. A Hispanic guy finished knocking back a can of beer, his cock hanging limply out of his fly. He took it in his hands and aimed, directing a stream of hot yellow piss over us. It soaked my hair and saturated my shirt. Soon all of them were doing it – I lay there lapping at Belinda's pussy while twenty guys drenched us in piss.

'Damn that's a pretty site,' said one guy. I looked over and half of them were taking our picture with cell-phone cameras.

Great, I thought. Now everyone's going to know I went down on Belinda.

It's a guilty secret of mine that golden showers really turn me on. I hadn't been excited by the 69 with Belinda for reasons previously described – but as soon as someone pissed on me I was horny again. Almost involuntarily I spread my legs wider and started grinding my pussy against her face.

'That little slut is into it,' someone called out. A dozen streams of urine gushed over my face and tits and I started moaning and breathing deeply. Belinda pushed her tongue deeper into my pussy, her fingers rubbing and squeezing my clit. I screamed and shuddered as I came.

I woke up face down in the urinal. My hands were tied behind my back; I could feel something wrapped around my thighs and my ass was sore as hell. I peeled my face off the floor – it was stuck to the stainless steel surface with cum – and looked behind me.

The bathroom was empty; the pale light of morning shone through the skylight.

My ass was poking up in the air and both my thighs were strapped to Belinda's with thick black leather belts. She was in a mirror position – her hands tied up with a necktie – and she was still unconscious; her innocent sleeping face was bruised and swollen; her mouth stuffed full of used condoms.

I craned my head around to look over my shoulder. A massive double headed dildo stretched between our asses; I shifted position and felt it's head shift deep within my bowels. I could feel another, even larger dildo filling my pussy.

I stank of cum and piss, and I was covered in hundreds of bite marks and cuts. Some of the guys had used their belts to whip my tits, ass and face leaving me covered in welts and bruises (full disclosure: when they whipped me I came so hard I begged them not to stop). There was something in my mouth and I spat it out. It was a bunch of used condoms. My stomach turned and I retched up a vile smelling mixture of urine, tequila and cum.

'I have to stop living like this,' I told myself.

'Good morning Donna,' a voice said. I looked up. Mr Glass – the club owner – stood above me his black leather shoes gleaming, his suit immaculately pressed.

'Good morning Mr Glass,' I replied.

'You seem to be in my urinal.'

'I'm sorry Mr Glass.'

He unzipped his fly, took out his cock and aimed it at my face. I shut my eyes and felt his hot piss splash over me.

'I didn't see much of you last night Donna.'

'I was in here sir.'

When I spoke he aimed his stream into my mouth. I spluttered.

'I hope you kept our patrons happy.'

'I did my best, sir.'

'I'm sure you did. You seem to have made a friend.'

I felt his piss wash over my body then onto Belinda's. I opened my eyes – he was spraying Belinda's sleeping face.

'Yes sir.'

'Very good.' He shook the last drops of piss from his cock: they splattered onto her eyelids. He zipped up and walked over to the basin to wash his hands. I realized the golden shower had left my pussy feeling warm. I shifted position and felt the shaft of the dildo rub against my clit.

'You also seem to have damaged your uniform, Donna.'

My clothes – torn and covered in cum, urine and blood – were in a pile by the doorway. I bucked my hips forward and felt the dildo slide deeper into my cunt.

'I'm sorry Mr Glass,' I said, my voice a little hoarse.

'You'll have to make it up to me on Friday,' he said, washing his hands. 'And tell your friend I expect her to be there too.'

'Thank you Mr Glass.'

I shifted my hips again and the dildo pushed against the wall of my pussy. I felt my nipples hardening. Belinda moaned in her sleep.

'Goodbye Donna.'

'Goodbye Mr Glass.'

He crossed over to the door, and I pushed my face into the cold, piss-scented floor of the urinal and started breathing faster, rocking my hips back and forth. His footsteps receded down the hall and the door swung shut behind him.

12