The Round Up

Story Info
A tale of my Nude Day adventure.
1.3k words
4.3
35.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have not always celebrated Nude Day; in fact I didn't even know it existed until last summer. I will be celebrating it again this year, but perhaps I should begin by telling you what happened on Nude Day last year. It all started on a camping trip last summer, the weekend before Nude Day in fact, yes we were all drinking and it sounded fun at the time, little did I know that I would end up being the unlucky winner of the game. Well in the end, it was not so unlucky. We started playing truth or dare, a juvenile game really, but we were having fun. Then it was my turn and the question was 'Have you ever exposed yourself in public on purpose?' The answer was 'yes' and a few people there knew it, so I could not lie and I choose dare. "Sue, we dare you to celebrate National Nude Day."

I thought they were joking and replied, "There's no such thing; you are just trying to get me naked!"

I laughed. I was the only one laughing, and I quickly quit laughing.

"National Nude Day is next week, on Saturday."

"You mean there really is a Nude Day?" I asked, shocked.

"Yup and you choose Dare, so my dear Sue ... how are you going to celebrate Nude Day?"

"Awww, damn I dunno. I'm going to check and make sure it's true first though."

Sure enough when I got home Sunday evening and checked the internet, I discovered there was a Nude Day and these were the details. "This annual New Zealand event is the brainchild of former All Black Marc Ellis. Ellis, one of the presenters on the popular 'Sportscafe' television program is famous for two things: his rugby exploits, and making himself and others look silly. So, every year people (mainly young men) send videos of themselves doing various activities, in the buff, to Sportscafe. 'Winter' says Ellis 'is the great leveller' so that's when this day is held, usually in July. People are encouraged to do their usual thing, but naked." Well a bet was a bet and I had lost it, so I had to go nude sometime Saturday. This required some thought, I can't go nude where there are small children, and the thought of going nude in a public place did somehow appeal to me, I had never noticed I had these exhibitionist tendencies in myself before, but it was blissfully naughty sounding. Sighing to myself, I decided to get used to being naked and I undressed where I stood; if people would see me naked on Nude Day, then I had to get used to being naked. There is nothing wrong with my body, it is slim, my waist small, my breasts average sized and my hips flare just enough to give that hour glass figure. My hair falls just below my shoulders in a golden brown curtain and my eyes are a startling ice blue. I have a few freckles on my shoulders that add to my beauty.

I went about my chores of unpacking from the camping trip feeling a bit strange being naked, but I soon forgot about it. As I was about to go out into the hallway of my apartment building I grabbed my key and tried to put it in my pocket only to realize, I had no pocket! My face turned red, I could feel the heat there. Looks like Nude Day was going to be a breeze! I still didn't know how I was going to pull this off, but being naked was not going to be the problem. I walked back to the computer and did a bit more research on Nude Day to see if I could find any ideas. Most were about Nudist Camps and that type of thing, I was not ready for that, and I knew it. Then it hit me, I could go camping in the countryside with a friend, in fact I knew just where I could go! My uncle had a farm about forty five miles from the city with a large pasture. 'Perfect!' I thought. My friend Wendy had been on my last naked fiasco, streaking across a college campus, not ours but one where nobody had known us, maybe she would go camping with me.

The week sped by and Wendy and I left the city Friday night after work, the arrangements made with my Uncle Tom for camping in his back forty as he liked to call it. We arrived and set up our camp in a clearing beside the stream running through the pasture field, it was beautiful there, so quiet and peaceful. We sat around the fire that night when I told Wendy about Nude Day and the 'Dare' from last weekend. She started to laugh at me, "Sue, you always get into these pickles! That's what I like about you. Count me in, who's gonna know anyway?" We sat around the fire, talking, laughing and smoking until the wee hours and then crawled into our tents, sleeping until the sun woke us the next morning. The morning was warm and the sun bright as I poked my head from the tent flap, I saw Wendy doing the same thing, when she saw me; she bounded from the tent totally naked and yelled, "Happy Nude Day Sue!"

I followed suit, jumping from my tent naked and yelling, "Happy Nude Day Wendy!" Both of us laughed and ran down to the stream to go skinny dipping, making a lot of noise along the way. The skinny dipping did not last long as the water was ice cold so early in the morning and we got out of the cold water and walked back to our camp shivering, wet and nude. The sun quickly warmed us and we were laughing once more. Neither of us noticed the scowling old cowboy as we entered our camp."Humph! Noisy city people have no respect for us country folk," he muttered. We stood there speechless and naked as the day we were born, when he turned around his mouth fell open. "My god, put some clothes on women," he said frowning at us and quickly averting his gaze.

"No."

"No? Why the devil not?"

"It's National Nude Day and we came out here to camp and enjoy it," I tried to explain to him. "This is private property, you can't just camp here."

"We know, this is my Uncle Tom's place, he gave us permission."

"Did he tell you about the cattle drive going though here today?"

"No."

"Humph, that's just like Tom Peterson not to tell me about his citified niece and her friend camping and then seeing them running around out here naked as they day they were born! You have any idea how many men will be out here this afternoon?"

I shook my head dumbly."I didn't think so," he said frowning again, "If you two stay up here and be quiet, nobody will see you and it'll probably be ok. But don't go down by the stream, the cattle drive goes by on the other side."

"Ok," we both told him, knowing full well that we would be sunbathing beside the stream later, letting them all have a look! That's just what we did; we took some sun block, a large blanket and our digital cameras. We needed proof we were naked for the dare anyway. We ignored the noise and let the cowboys stare; many catcalls were made, but we ignored them. We took pictures of ourselves lying in the sun and relaxing in the clean country air. As the day wore on and the air cooled we got dressed, packed up our gear and headed back to the city. National Nude Day was over and in our opinion a success.