The Round Up . . . Is Over

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm still an actuary, though now I'm a senior partner. The firm thought my notoriety was good for business. Cindy still works for Miles and Associates Marketing and Emma's earnings as a CPA are not to be sneezed at. Jennifer-Lynn, it turns out, is this sort of Martha Stewart kind of stay-at-home wife and even a place the size of ours is somehow kept stylish and immaculate . . . or is immaculate as you can be with three children aged 9, 6 and 1. Oh, and there's the golden retriever puppy, as well. The influence of Smyth-Jefferson/McAllister has pushed me so far up the local social ladder it gives me nose-bleeds and the women are talking about attending something called a Gathering. All I really want is the chance to get in a lazy 18 holes some Saturday morning. It isn't likely any time soon, I guess. Damn the Omega Sportsman's Club!