The Round Up - Isn't Over

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't let her coax me to an orgasm in her mouth as I had better ideas. I rolled Linda over onto her back and spread her legs wide. Her curly yet neatly trimmed blonde haired vagina opened up for me and I pushed my tongue up and down her engorged lips. After I ate her and she reached three moderate orgasms, I got between her legs. I slowly pushed my penis into deep into her very wet vagina. I held it deep before withdrawing for the first moment, thinking, wow, I'm really fucking a woman who is married to someone else.

We fucked for about fifteen minutes in a number of different positions. Even though she had two more orgasms, I could tell she was very conflicted over what she was doing. I felt the familiar tingling in my balls and was soon spurting cum into her pussy. When we were done, Linda quickly ran into the bathroom. After a few minutes she came out holding a towel covering the front of her body. Her eyes appeared to be red as she moved to the chair where her clothes were.

"I have to leave Eric. I can't believe we just did what we did. I have to go." Words continued to spill out of her mouth as she professed regret and nervousness. I decided to not move, and not to say anything. There was nothing I could say so Linda would have to work through this.

After she dressed, I made a move to get out of bed to at least open the door for her. "Eric, just don't get out of bed, I can get out on my own. Sorry, but I wish we hadn't done this. I can't believe it...." She was quickly out the door.

I got out of bed and moved over to the large floral arrangement on the dresser. I moved my hand around the vase and pulled the video camera out its well concealed location. I pushed the buttons and looked through the view finder to make sure the encounter had been recorded. It was. But oh shit I realized. I forgot her panties. Oh well I thought, next one. Thinking about the tape, I hoped the organizers of Round Up left the end of the tape for her husband to see that she was truly regretful. Personally, I was indifferent. The sex was very good, and for me provided a bit more of an edge to a regular pick up. I felt slightly bad for what might be an unpleasant confrontation. Or maybe not.

Their problem.

First notch achieved.

CHAPTER FIVE

Over the next ten months I scored with eight more wives. Some were, as Linda was very reluctant and it took my most skilled charm to coax them to bed with me. So the reader doesn't think of me as a Don Juan type with a 1.000 batting average, I offer this. I believe I attempted to contact perhaps 150 or 160 of the women selected and got through to maybe 110. There were many hang ups on my first call, brief conversations where I was referred to in not so kind descriptive words, and some conversations where the women were curious and wanted to know more about the Round Up (but lead to nowhere). On several occasions the wives didn't show up. There were quite a few where the wife showed up, we had drinks, but nothing came of it despite my best efforts. There were some where the woman appeared calm, and then minutes later went crazy calling me all kinds of names. Some accompanied me to my room only to stop the action after several kisses, fondling and petting, and licking their pussy lips.

Several more involved encounters with husbands who accompanied their wife in parking lots that I was fortunately able to defuse before it turned to violence. A few even brought friends and I was fortunate to get away without a beating.

Nonetheless, the women that I conversed with and more were all genuinely interesting in addition to their attractiveness.

One was an evening traffic reporter for a local television station. My play for her, which when I think about and regret somewhat, was that I was interested in making acquisitions of television stations for a client investor. Over a three hour lunch we talked about the station she worked for and the others in the city, and the business overall. I could tell she was very interested in her professional goals, but she had to get to the station for the evening telecast. She did agree to meet later for a cocktail. It felt odd to see her on the television while I waited in my hotel room as I watched the newscast. When we met at my hotel bar later, she had changed and she was dressed very sexily. After a drink we proceeded to my room and had a wild sexual encounter. After we finished, she admitted that this had been the fourth time she was "rounded up" and greatly enjoyed it. Her husband wasn't too thrilled with receiving occasional video tapes, but it usually lead to fantastic sex with him for the next few weeks. I wished her well.

One woman that I met in Dallas in late summer surprised me. I arrived late at the cocktail lounge in the resort hotel we agreed to meet at due to a late running meeting. Jennifer was already sitting in a booth dressed in a stylish lavender colored summer style mini dress. What attracted me to her was her pixie like appearance. Short straight dark hair. Big beautiful doe like eyes on a very young looking pretty face. From a bathing suit picture, a very tight and trim body from taking part in dance classes in college and after graduation.

I said hello to Jennifer and she nodded and said hello. I noticed a bit of surprise in her face and a little twinkle in her eye. Her expression changed quickly as a man who I assume was her husband sat down next to me in the booth. While I had encountered husbands before, this caught me by surprise momentarily.

"Well well well, nice to meet you too Eric. My name is Bob and as you can guess I'm Jennifer's husband."

Recovering quickly, I replied, "Well Bob, nice to meet you as well. Perhaps your lovely wife Jennifer has told you who I am and what the purpose of our getting together is about?"

Bob's expression changed from a smirk to one of anger almost immediately. I saw his fists clench up and Jennifer's eyes got very big.

"You smug fucking prick," Bob hissed at me. "You and your fucked up group, what the hell is it called, some Sportmen's group, think you can just go out and fuck with people's lives?? Huh? Motherfucker!"

"Bob, please relax and let me explain something ...."

Bob interrupted, "you know Eric, we've been getting calls since early March from you people. It must be over 50 calls including some who just won't take no for an answer. You people are relentless! And I'm tired of it!"

"Bob, let me say this to you. I'm happy that Jennifer agreed to meet with me. Let me freshen your drinks and get something for myself."

I waived over a waitress and ordered for us.

"Okay Bob, Jennifer. I realize this is an intrusion into your lives. I can tell you that regardless of what happens this evening, I won't contact you again. However, you are likely to be contacted through the end of the year by other participants. That will not stop. Let me also explain this without offending your sensibilities. Statistically, roughly 20% of married women have an affair at some point during their marriage. That percentage rises believe it or not for women who are better educated and very attractive as your wife is. It is most likely because they are propositioned more frequently than other women, and it's the law of averages.

Bob and Jennifer weren't smiling and said nothing, although I could tell Jennifer still had a twinkle in her eye and her face flushed with my last comment.

I continued talking, well, "bullshitting" would be a better word for it. Finally, I said, "Jennifer, Bob, let me say this. Jennifer's profile and answers to survey questions indicate she is a very nice person. Assuming that she answered the questions truthfully, and this brief meeting, I would have to say she has, she has never stepped out on you while she was married. However, her survey did indicate that while she would never consider it, she was curious about other men, perhaps due to your getting married so young.

Bob's face flushed, and I could sense his anger returning.

"Bob, relax, I mean no disrespect to either of you. I would suggest to you this. It appears there might be an occasion where Jennifer meets someone in the future. While she has been propositioned a lot, and turned it down every time, who knows about the future. In this Round Up, your marriage is not threatened. I have no interest in pursuing Jennifer beyond this evening and it is 99% likely you will never hear or see me again. I am not even a short term threat. I'm not trying to pursue Jennifer as a long term partner or to steal her away from you. Let me offer you this. Jennifer and I will retire to my suite for a few hours. I will get a suite for you, and when Jennifer leaves, she can join you in your suite. Feel free to order room service, whatever you want. I promise you that she will be back to you no later than 11pm, and perhaps even sooner than that."

Bob quickly said, "yeah, you just want to borrow her for the night you fuck!"

I replied quickly as well, "Bob, I have to think this inevitable. If Jennifer begins a sexual encounter with someone she meets, say, at work, you might have to worry about her leaving you. Jennifer, why not join me for a few hours, and then get it all out of the way. That way you can respond to the phone calls from the other participants that you've already experienced it, and you're no longer interested. What do you say?"

Bob and Jennifer looked at each other. Bob looked over at me with a slight frown on his face. Jennifer looked at him, but with a bit more excitement in her eye. She was seeking permission. At that moment, I said, "Bob and Jennifer, I'm going to the front desk and arrange for the room for you. I'll be back in a minute so you can spend time discussing this."

After getting a suite for Bob and making a bathroom pit stop, I returned to the table. Jennifer was looking down, but with a very flushed face. Bob looked at me with a resigned look on his face. I handed him a one of the keys. He said nothing as he got up from the table and left.

Jennifer was still tense, so I insisted we have another drink and just talk. Even though she was nervous during the conversation, I could tell she was excited. If I was guessing, I would say she had smallish nipples that got very hard when she was aroused or in a cold climate. They were pushing against her dress.

After about an hour and half of conversation, Jennifer said, "okay, I think I'm ready, let's get this over with."

We were soon in my suite. After some initial hesitation when we began kissing and caressing each other, she became very enthusiastic during the encounter. She loved having her pussy eaten, and even though I was eager to get my cock into her, I obliged. Jennifer was squirming around the bed during her many orgasms. My tongue pushed back and forth across her clit as my fingers alternated inside her wet hole and teasing her soft and very silky long pubic hair.

We were soon having intercourse as I slipped my cock into her vagina. She was quite active and her body was insistent on me giving her pleasure. After three more orgasms, I reached my own. We lay there for a while with my cock softening in her pussy. We ended up fucking two more times, and I'm sorry to say that she didn't leave my room until after midnight. She gave me a kiss at the door, and I wished her luck with Bob. She smiled and headed out the door.

I reflected on this sexual encounter after Jennifer left. While cuckholding a husband was part of this trip, I hadn't thought about doing it directly, or at least not this way. I had never even thought of it. But I did get a perverse pleasure in fucking Bob's wife with Bob waiting for her to return in his room. I wondered if he was angry enough to trash the room while he was waiting for Jennifer to return, or if he jerked off for the entire three hours Jennifer and I were having sex. Interesting.

When I checked out of the resort two days later, the front desk clerk gave me the bill for Bob's room as well. I looked at it and burst out laughing. "Well, well Bob, I have to give you a lot of credit here." Bob had one hell of a dinner while he was waiting. Filet mignon, two bottles of Cristal and a crème boulet. What really got me was that he also charged a new set of golf clubs to the room as well! Ha, good going Bob. Touché!

CHAPTER 6

In mid October, I came across Mary Hanson's file again. I knew I was going to be in her city looking at an investment, coincidentally, in the drug company where she worked. There was something about her looks and about what she revealed in her profile and survey answers that intrigued me. Maybe it was the contrast between her sexiness and the plane Jane kind of name. I couldn't quite put my finger on it.

I set about trying to set up something with her by calling her at her office. Mary had a very soft yet sexy voice as she answered.

"Hello Mary, my name is Eric. You have a very nice voice on the telephone. I'm calling to see if you've heard of the Round Up?"

Mary replied, "Hang on for a second Eric."

I could overhear that there was someone in the office and I wondered if this would be yet another hang up.

"Eric? Sorry, I had to finish something up and get someone out of my office. Um, yes, I have heard of the Round Up."

"I see. Well, that's very good. Coincidentally, I'm going to be in your city soon while my firm looks at making an investment. I will be there on and off for two weeks in late October and early November. Would you be interested in getting together for a drink one night when I'm there?"

Mary replied in a slightly more hushed voice which I gather came from an attempt to conceal her excitement. I became erect. "I would like to get together, but can I suggest the first week of November?"

"Sure Mary, whatever you like. Let's get together on November 3 then. Does that work?"

After a moment's pause where I heard pages turning, probably her calendar book, she replied, "November 3 works well. Call me a day or two ahead with a suggestion where we can meet."

"Sure thing Mary, I look forward to meeting you then."

"Eric, I also look forward to meeting you as well. Look forward to your call."

After we hung up, I thought, well, either she's been "round up" before and likes it, or she hasn't been contacted and is eager to try it. Either way, I'm pretty sure that we are going to have a sexual encounter. I was looking forward to it.

Mary and I spoke again toward the end of October and firmed up the date. We would meet for a drink at the cocktail lounge in my hotel at around 630pm on the 3rd. I teased her by wishing her a happy Halloween. She laughed when I suggested she dress up as a sexy little witch. "No, I'm going to dress as a little red devil Ha! I will see you on the 3rd Eric. I have to get to a meeting. See you then."

This was the second conversation that I had with Mrs. Hanson that left me aroused.

After setting up the camera in my room I headed toward the lobby of the hotel. I arrived early in the cocktail lounge and was waiting for Mary on the evening of the 3rd. Somewhat anxious, or at least a little more than in past meetings, I stirred my cocktail with the swizzle. At a few minutes past 630pm, Mary appeared next to me and introduced herself very confidently. She was a very beautiful woman. Perfect white teeth smile. Not too much makeup or lipstick. Her wavy brown hair was in an attractive style and hung a bit below her shoulders. She was wearing a short grey skirt with black jacket and silky white blouse. Although I didn't remove my eyes from hers, I guessed that she was somewhere between a big B cup and small C cup. She was fairly tall at about 5'7 or 5'8 with long legs encased in very expensive looking sheer black stockings. About as close to a perfect 10 as you can come.

Reaching her hand out to shake hands, which I saw tremble a bit, "Hi Eric, I'm very happy to meet you." She paused as she looked into my eyes and her smile grew.

"Mary, it is a pleasure to meet you as well. Would you like to sit at a table or booth, perhaps in the back so our conversation can be a bit more private?"

"Great idea Eric, I'll follow."

I motioned to the bartender that I'd like to be taken care of at a table in the back. During our short few steps to the back of the lounge I guided Mary to our table and placed my hand on the small of her back. I appraised her as we walked. A very tight ass that had an oh so slight wiggle to it. Her breasts seemed to jiggle just a bit as she walked.

We sat down and began idle talking after our drinks came. Soon the conversation moved over to why we were there together.

"So Mary, you've heard of the Round Up. So, what do you think?"

"Eric, at first, truthfully, I thought my husband George was putting me on. Or that his friends were playing a joke on him. While I'm going to remain a lady and not give you a number, I will tell you that I have been "rounded up." I found it to be a boost to my ego, and the sex with the man was good. I will tell though that I haven't turned into the town whore and I won't. The holidays are coming up and you will be the last one to round me up. And I will pay you a compliment and say that you are a very handsome man. The others have been easy on the eyes, but not like you."

Laughing, "Well, Mary, I'm not sure I'd like to be negotiating against you in a business deal. You are pretty firm in what you want and how you set about getting it. I'm impressed."

I continued, "Well, I'm not going to get into my number either. Frankly, business for me is very busy, and my number is not all that impressive if I were telling you. I should tell you that you interested me from the beginning and I'm only sorry I wasn't in this part of the country earlier in the year. And I'm certainly not disappointed to be sitting next to you right now."

The drinks were making us feel more relaxed as the conversation drifted easily from topic to topic. Feeling like I wanted to move this along, I moved my right hand to her thigh while my left hand settled on the back of the bench behind Mary. I felt the silky smoothness of her stocking as I lightly caressed her thigh.

Mary face flushed again. As I continued she said, "That feels nice Eric." She lightly kissed my ear as I moved my hand slightly higher. Mary sighed and placed her hand on my crotch. Squeezing my erection, she looked me I the eye. Softly she said, "That feels like quite the package Eric." Her ministrations had me throbbing. When my hand found the skin above her thigh high stocking top I suggested we move up to my room. She agreed and we made our way to the elevator.

As the doors closed we embraced and began a passionate kiss. I squeezed her tight ass as our tongues explored each other's mouth. Breaking for a second, Mary said, "You know, part of me is embarrassed and I feel like everyone is watching me as I walk out of a bar like that. But the other part of me feels so sexy leaving with a really hot guy. We resumed our kiss as she pressed our crotches together until the doors opened to my floor.

As soon as we entered the room, we were again kissing. After a few minutes, Mary pushed me back lightly and excused herself to the bathroom. I moved toward back of my room and closed the drapes and turned the lights on low. I turned when I heard Mary say from behind me, "Why Eric, are you trying to seduce me?"

We laughed and I saw that she had tossed her jacket and purse onto the arm chair. We came together and kissed again. Our hands began wandering over each other's bodies ad I slowly began pulling the bottom of her blouse out of her skirt. Soon we were sitting on the bed and I began opening the buttons of her silky blouse. When it was open I pushed it off her shoulders and began kissing her neck. I slowly slipped one bra strap off her shoulder, then the other. Her bra snapped in the front, so as I unsnapped it, I moved my hands up to firmly hold her naked breasts as her bra fell away. My thumbs teased her nipples which drew a moan from Mary.