The Round Up - Isn't Over

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What beautiful breasts Mary had. I moved mouth to the left one and sucked her nipple deeply into my mouth. The more I tugged her nipple in, the deeper she moaned. I moved to the right one and she continued to moan. I concluded that her tits were very erogenous, and I alternated sucking and tweaking her nipples for some time.

In between deep breaths and soft moans Mary said, "I love having my tits played with. They are very sensitive. Keep going Eric." Her hands were rubbing my neck and playing with the hair on my head. She appeared to be close to orgasm when I reached behind her and unzipped her skirt. Mary also took matters into her hands as she began pulling my shirt off. Her hands were soon running along my chest then pinching my nipples.

Mary's skirt was soon on the floor and she began working on my belt buckle. While I continued to work on her nipples and breasts with my mouth, lips and tongue, I moved my hand inside her panties. I found a nice bush of very soft curly hair. When I moved deeper into her panties I felt extraordinarily wet lips below the stiff nub of a clit. Mary was absolutely soaked. At the bottom of her panties I could swear I felt a pool of juice she was so wet. Her pubic curls by her vaginal lips were stiffly wet with her fluids. I moved two fingers up inside her and she said, "Oh Eric you are so fucking hot." I moved my fingers in and out of her pussy using a firm stroke as my tongue roughly pushed her nipples back and forth.

Mary was successful in removing my pants and pushed her hand inside my underwear. When she encircled my incredibly hard cock, she pushed my underwear off. Holding my cock in my hand she looked down at it. "Eric, your cock is beautiful. It's a lot bigger than I'm used to but I want you to put this into my pussy and fuck my brains out." I responded by pushing her panties down and looking at her trimmed yet lush curls above her engorged pussy lips. Mary was incredibly sexy holding and stroking my cock while lying across the bed in her sheer thigh highs. My cock twitched uncontrollably. "First things first Mary. First things first," I said to her.

Mary moved up on the bed and spread her legs for me. As I moved my head up toward her pussy, I felt the silky smoothness of her thigh highs again. I told her, "Thigh highs make your legs looks so great. My hands moved upward and my fingers again began pushing in and out of her pussy. Mary closed her eyes as I moved my tongue across her clit. I used my free hand to firmly stroke her tits and tease my nipples. My tongue was now moving in circles around her clit, then up and down each side of her left and right labia. Her ass was beginning to move up and down rapidly and I increased the pressure of my fingers driving inside of her.

Mary's body stiffened as she rolled through her first very intense orgasm. She groaned out loud that she was cumming very hard. I kept up the pressure and said, "You're not done yet pretty lady." Even though she said her clit was tingly after she finished her orgasm I kept up the pressure on her pussy and firm breasts. In a few moments Mary was elevating toward another orgasm and she soon thundered through it. Gasping for breath she opened her eyes a little and said, "That was pretty excellent Eric, keep going." I obliged and continued licking her pussy, sucking her labia out with my lips and doing creative things with my fingers inside her. Her ass was again moving up and down on the bed as she moved through her third orgasm.

Breathlessly she said, "Eric, wow, did you go to school to learn how to do that. Oh man that is great." My tongue never stopped flicking along her clit and lips. Mary moved her silky legs around my shoulders and I felt her toes and feet digging into my back as she had two more orgasms.

I was beside myself with desire. I moved my face up away from her pussy and grabbed both breasts firmly with my hands. Flicking my tongue across nipples, I began a momentary oral assault on her beautiful tits. Mary purred, "You are so bad Eric, so bad...."

My efforts on her tits got her motor revving again after taking a minute breather from my cunnilingual performance. We again kissed passionately. Her arms were around my neck pulling me toward her as she whispered between kisses, "Eric I want you to fuck me. I want you to fuck me."

I positioned myself between her legs and lifted them up. Smoothly stroking her legs, I placed her ankles up on my shoulder. Mary was firmly stroking by cock with one hand and rolling my balls with the other. My right hand joined her left in holding my cock. I told her squeeze it with me and watch how engorged the head becomes. Several seconds later it looked like a big fat mushroom. "Mary, let's do this together." Her face glowed with excitement as we both pushed the head of my cock around her very slippery and gooey pussy lips. We watched together as the head disappeared inside her only to reappear as we pushed around again. "Eric this is so sexy, keep going," she said to me with heightened excitement in her voice.

We drove ourselves crazy using my cock to toy with her outer lips. I then stopped and kissed her deeply again. During the kiss her tongue pushed into my mouth and rubbed sexily together with mine.

"Fuck me Eric. Fuck me now Eric."

"Watch with me Mary."

We held my cock with both of our hands, and felt it disappear through our grip as I slid deeply into a wonderfully soaking wet tight vagina. We were both gasping for breath as I held my cock deeply as far is it would go. She took my entire cock on one stroke. I continued to hold her hand by the base of my cock as I whispered, "feel how wet you are for my cock Mary." I slowly withdrew and we both the extreme amount of gooey wetness that surrounded my cock. As the head of my cock nestled at her entrance, I drove my cock in to the hilt once again. I began a very firm pace and Mary began to have another huge orgasm. She was really yelling for me to fuck her brains out, urging me to drive my cock deeper into her pussy.

We fucked that first time for at least fifteen minutes. I can usually hold out longer than that but there was no way I was going to be able to this time. I was really pounding it in and out of her and I became concerned that neighboring guests would hear us. If you asked me how many orgasms Mary had I would have to say five or six. Maybe more. When I came, I could feel my body shudder violently as I shot what was a huge stream of cum into Mary. We held each other and kissed while we caught our breaths.

We didn't say anything for a few minutes. We both knew that it was one of the best we had ever had. My penis deflated somewhat and fell out of her very full vagina. She was filled with my cum and she remained very aroused as well.

She moved against me and said, "Bring your penis up to me and let me get you hard again." I happily obliged and straddled her chest. Mary eagerly sucked my partially flaccid cock that contained her juice and small white globs of my cum into her mouth. She used her oral talents to bring back my erection. I looked down at the wedding ring on her left hand as she stroked my cock up and down in rhythm with her mouth sucking on it.

I used my now crusty fingers to begin plumbing into the depths of her pussy. Her hips soon began to move around again and I eagerly awaited a second round. My cock was again firm and I pulled away from her. I again kissed her and our tongues played in our mouths. As I was getting ready to push my cock into her again, I felt her push down on my shoulders. I pulled back from the kiss and she looked me in the eyes. Her face was very flush and she asked, "Please? Please kiss me there."

This was nothing that I had ever done before and hesitated. "Please Eric. Please," she said in a soft sexy voice. I made a quick decision to do it. I moved down and saw that her pubic hair was drenched and clung to her skin to the sides of her labia. Her lips were swollen pink and a small amount of cum was oozing from her vaginal canal. Soon my tongue was moving around the outside of her lips and Mary had an instant orgasm. I could taste more of her than me. I wasn't going to move my tongue inside her or use my fingers to fish cum out of her, but I could live with this. And it was mine anyway. I gave her five minutes of pleasure before I moved up so that our hips would join together. We kissed and she said, "Eric, you taste like both of us. I like that so much."

With our collective juices I slid quite my cock quite easily into her pussy. This time we could hear the slurry wetness of her pussy as I maintained a brisk pace of fucking. We lasted a little longer this time and again, I lost track of her pleasure. All I know is that her face and expression looked like she was in another place when I pounded my cock into her. We lasted a little longer this time and I came for a second time in a huge orgasm.

We rested for a bit and Mary got up to use the bathroom. When I heard the toilet flush I got out of bed and entered the bathroom. Mary was washing her face with a washcloth and I came up behind her. I wrapped my arms around her and nuzzled her neck. We both watched ourselves in the large mirror of the bathroom. She whispered in my ear, "Eric, may I tell you that I most certainly have been rounded up and pleasured. That was the best." I began using my left hand to cup her breasts and the fingers to again tease her nipples. "You are so bad Eric." Her nipples stood out again like pencil erasers as I pushed them back and forth." My right hand moved down so that my fingers could twirl her pubic hair and fluff. We watched as my fingers then began to circle her clit and slowly worked around the slippery wet lips. Mary reached around and found my once again very erect penis.

It was very erotic to watch ourselves in the mirror. Mary was radiantly beautiful in my arms and it was clear that she was really into what we were doing. I turned Mary around and sat her on the bathroom counter. I then moved my cock in and slipped it effortlessly into her pussy for the third time this evening. She moaned into my neck and threw are arms around me. We kissed again as I picked her up. She wrapped her legs around my waist as I walked her back to the bed. Before we fell back into the bed, I began driving my cock into her as I was standing there.

We had another incredibly erotic session that lead to Mary having more orgasms and my third of the evening. After we rested for a while, Mary told me she had to get home. As I watched her slowly dress, she held her panties in her hand. She turned to me and stretched them. Pointing toward me, she shot them at me like they were a rubber band. "I think you need these."

We were quiet for a few minutes, before I made a decision. "Mary, who knows if this is within the rules, but before I fly back to San Francisco, do you want to have a quiet lunch before I leave on Friday?"

Mary stopped what she was doing, pondering the question. "You know Eric, you're an interesting person. Even though it's against my better judgment, yes I would like to. However, please don't think ill of me if I don't show up okay?"

"Mary, I don't want to push, I thought it would be nice to relax and have lunch. And I perfectly understand if you aren't there. I had a great time, and honestly Mary, I can't remember a better time with someone."

Mary finished buttoning her blouse and kneeled on the bed. We kissed one more time passionately. Just to tease her a little before she left, I walked her to the door naked. I noticed her looking at my semi-erect cock dangling as we walked. We kissed once more and she whispered, "Eric you are so bad." The door closed behind her. Even though it was yet another notch, this woman, this Mary Hanson was a thrill seeker too. She really pushed me and I wanted her to push me more.

CHAPTER 7

Mary and I met for lunch that Friday. If it was possible, she was even dressed more sexily than she was earlier in the week. As we were eating she happened to mention that she had the afternoon off. With a gleam in her eye I might add.

After a brief salad, we were back in my hotel suite having sex. We went at it repeatedly with the same ferocity of a few nights before. Mary was insatiable we relentlessly fucked each other. At 4pm she told me she had to get home soon since her husband George was taking out to her dinner and I had an 8pm flight. I didn't say anything but the thought of her sitting in a restaurant with her husband and my sperm dripping out of her pussy made me hard instantly.

We had passionate sex one more time before we had to clean up. While we were softly kissing she told me, "Eric, you are the best I have ever had. I am totally rounded up. From what George told me this Round Up is supposed to end on December 31. If you are in town, you can have me whenever you want between now and then."

I kissed her again, and told her I would take her up on it.

I called Mary about ten days later to see what her schedule looked like in early December. She quietly but excitedly told me that she had a two day conference in San Francisco that week, and maybe I could find a way to be there?

I laughed and said, "You know Mary, coincidentally, I can be in San Francisco that week as well. I will have a room at the Westin. Say December 2 at 3pm? Conference will be boring by then."

Mary chuckled, "You must go to a lot of conferences to know that. I will see you in the lobby on December 2.

At 3pm on the appointed day I was seated in a comfortable chair in the lobby of the Westin St. Francis Hotel. I spotted Mary walking in. She caught my eye and motioned toward the elevator. She looked a bit out of sorts. Maybe it was the flight.

The elevator doors closed and I said hello.

"Eric, we need to talk in your room. Sorry to be so forward."

"Sure Mary, not a problem. You look beautiful today."

She smiled but continued to look ahead.

When we got to the room, she sat down on the bed and started talking.

"I didn't know you, all of you were filming our sex while it was happening."

I blushed. "Well, Mary, it was part of the event. Your husband was told that he would receive pictorial or video proof of each encounter. Didn't he tell you that after the man spoke with him last year? Have you not discussed your encounters with your husband after the proof came?"

Mary sighed and said, "Eric I didn't know. And George confronted me after he received the video tape copy of the two of us. He confronted with me with the tapes of the other encounters as well. If you must know, you were the sixth Round Up participant to "round me up." I was mortified. He was sort of upset, but he also admitted it excited him too. We decided that we would use the money he received for a second honeymoon. Over Thanksgiving we also decided that I would go off the pill and we would try to have a baby after New Year. Probably on that trip. I mean, I didn't even know there was money involved. I don't know what to think!"

I didn't quite know what to say.

"He didn't say I couldn't agree to more encounters with other participants, but I decided to turn down two other offers to get together with your friends since you and I got together last month."

I looked at Mary and said, "But you are here with me now. I get the idea that he has left the decision to you for the remainder of the year." I moved over and sat on the bed next to her. "I think Mary that you enjoyed our encounters very much and you very much want to be here. Does he know that you are with me now?

"No, I didn't tell him anything. Just that I had a conference. I just spoke to him a little while ago."

I began caressing her stocking covered thigh and lightly kissed and nibbled her ear. It got very quiet in the room. Mary moved one hand to the back of my head and one inside my shirt to softly rub my chest. I became instantly erect.

"You look so lovely in your blue dress Mary. Thank you for dressing so beautifully to meet me."

Mary flushed as my hand moved up to touch the skin above her stocking top. We began kissing sloppily and were soon naked except for her stockings. She sat on my face and my tongue probed the inside of her vaginal canal. Soon we were fucking each other energetically and we spent the rest of the afternoon in bed. We both had dinners to go to, but I stayed with Mary in her room that night. She was very excited to have me spend the night and we were even more tired the next morning after all the sex.

We spent as much time as we could in bed until she left two days later. I met her again twice when I was back in her city later that month. Since I felt like I prevented her husband from getting anymore checks, I offered to cover their first class air fare to Paris and cover a week at the St. George Hotel. Mary was very happy and eagerly accepted. And we of course we had another sexual encounter. We kissed and she thanked me for a wonderful time. And then The Round Up was over. We would find out the results of our event in February or March, but it felt kind of unimportant.

I wasn't falling in love with Mary. I was certain of that. It was just that the sex was so good and she was so beautiful. She told me that her husband was pretty gentle when they made love, but our sex as so much more energetic and free flowing. As they say, I could check all the boxes.

CHAPTER 8

The Round Up boys met soon after New Year and the winner had "rounded up" fifteen wives. Dale rounded up twelve to my eleven, so I paid him his dollar. Just like Eddie Murphy paid Dan Akroyd at the end of Trading Places. We both laughed and told of some our conquests. A total of 78 of the women had been seduced a higher than expected average of 4 times. A lot of us got laid during this Round Up.

I was completing my first deal of the year and was attending a closing dinner in a nice restaurant. After dinner, we went to a club and were enjoying drinks and some dancing.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Mary sitting at the bar with a few other women. I looked over and when she caught my eye, she looked very surprised. And a little worried. She went back to her conversation, and after a while my group and her group were on the dance floor at the same time. The groups were morphing together and eventually I found myself dancing with Mary to "Boogie Down" by Earth Wind and Fire. Everyone had been drinking so it didn't seem unusual for a lot of close in dancing. I whispered in Mary's ear over the music, "Nice to see you Mary, why are you in Denver?" She told me, "Nice to see you too Eric. I received a promotion and now have to travel once a month to Denver for the next seven or eight months. You know this is very risky dancing like this together."

"I don't care Mary, do you?" She smiled and we continued dancing.

While we danced we brought each other up to date. Mary and I were soon dancing at the back of the dance floor. I reached into my pocket and retrieved a hotel room key. "Mary, I'm staying at the Hyatt, Room 2302." I moved my hands to her ass without anyone looking. I lifted her short skirt up in the back and put my keys in the back of her panties. "I'm going to be heading to my room soon. I hope to see you."

I went back to my group and we stayed for another hour or so. When I was leaving I looked over to the other side of the club, and while I saw a few of Mary's friends still there, I didn't see her. Well maybe she's having a tinkle, and I left.

Imagine my surprise when I got to my room and there was Mary lying in bed with her legs spread wide. She was naked except for her now familiar thigh highs and her fingers were churning in her wet pussy.

As I was walking toward the bed I began peeling my clothing off. Just before I was going to peel my underwear off, Mary said, "Let me do that." She pulled them down and my cock sprang up. She grabbed it and began to firmly stroke it. "You are nice and hard for me Eric. You can fuck me, but you can't cum in me. It's a very dangerous time and George is trying to get me pregnant."