The Rounds Ch. 04

Story Info
Still trapped in the closet.
1.3k words
4.25
9.3k
1
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 11/29/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bob started awake when his head drifted over to one side and clonked against a bowling ball, hard. He shook his head and peered out of the slats in the closet door to find that his young charges were awake and active again. After their session for the webcam, Allison Wallace and her partner, Dina, had napped, and so had Bob, trapped in the closet as he was. Sent here to spy on Allison for her parents, Bob had ensconsed himself here in the closet when the two girls had come back to this room unexpectedly to play. Their first session had nearly made Bob cum right in his pants, and it was nothing compared to what he was about to see.

On the bed, Dina lay against the pillows, kind of half-sitting, her red hair splayed out on the pillows behind her. She was still naked, and Allison crouched between her legs, licking the other girl's asshole, gently pushing her tongue inside her. Dina rubbed and pinched her nipples while the other girl ate her ass, fucking her lightly with her tongue, getting her slippery wet, moving her fingers around on Dina's anus. She did this in no hurry, moving her tongue slowly from the bottom of Dina's cunt to her asshole, massaging her, making her very relaxed and wet. Then, she began slowly to insert a series of ben-wa beads, one at a time into Dina's ass. Every bead disappeared as Dina's asshole accepted and closed over them, seven in all, until only the string hung from her butt, and she lay back, waiting for the next step.

Alli stood and strode across the room, naked, her tight nipples swaying as her breasts bounced. She bent over, exposing her ass and wet pussy to Bob briefly as she opened the door to her dorm room fridge. She returned to the bed with a can of Redi-Whip whipped cream, and a package of cherries. Popping the top off of the can, she sprayed a little into her own mouth, giggling. She then made a small cone of cream on each one of Dina's breasts, covering the nipples entirely. These were topped with one cherry apiece. Then, Alli made a small trail of whipped cream down Dina's chest, down her flat stomach, down to her pussy, and down to her asshole, where she squirted a judiciously large amount of whipped cream and once again topped off her work with a cherry. Dina, who had jumped a little as each fleck of cool cream touched her naked skin, now relaxed again and sank into the bed a little more, wrapping her arms behind the headboard of the bed, and waiting for what was to come.

Alli now moved slowly up to hover above Dina, and kissed her mouth once again, exploring it each time as if it were new to her, taking her time. Alli then kissed Dina's chin and neck, and slowly moved down to her right breast. She plucked the cherry off of the top of her tit by the stem, and offered it to Dina. Dina's tongue snaked out and pulled the cherry into her mouth, biting the fruit off of the stem. Alli's mouth moved down to the right nipple, erect below the cold whipped cream, and began to slowly lick and suck the whipped cream from Dina's luscious right breast. Dina moaned beneath her, and her spine arched involuntarily, which left Alli with a print of whipped cream from Dina's body. Alli pushed Dina's left breast up close to Dina's mouth, so that she could suck and lick her own left nipple while Alli serviced the right. Of course, the cherry didn't go to waste, either. As Dina grabbed the headboard with an increasingly hard grip, Alli moved down her body, licking the cream off as she went, until she reached the cream-filled area between Dina's legs. Here, she pushed her face deeply into the whipped cream, eating mouthful after mouthful of creamed pussy as she licked Dina from twat to clit, first in long, slow motions, and then in faster smaller ones, centering on her clit and lips. Dina's head thrashed against the pillows as Alli moved her mouth around her pussy, licking, sucking, kissing, and tonguing, teasing her to the brink of screams. When Dina's pussy was all clean of whipped cream, Alli pushed two fingers into her cunt, gently brushing her G-spot with one upturned digit, and focused her oral attentions on Dina's ass.

At this point, Bob Randall, Private Investigator, was forced to make a decision about what sort of person he really was. Crouching in a girl's dorm room closet, peering through the slats as she made love to her horny girlfriend covered in whipped cream while nursing a rock-hard erection that was leaking a stain onto the front of his pants, did Bob really want to go the extra mile and become a wanking peeping tom hiding among the boxes and clothes? Ultimately, he decided not. He would merely do his job, take notes and pictures, and keep a close eye on what was going on in the room. Especially now, since they were apparently building up to the end of their little adventure.

First, sucking the cherry into her mouth from Dina's asshole, she chewed and spat the stem onto the bed. Then, she began to slowly lick the cream from Dina's ass, slurping it into her mouth and swallowing. She tongued Dina's anus, twirling the dangling string around her tongue, and kept the pressure going with the two fingers that penetrated Dina. As she licked the cream, she kissed Dina's asshole and pushed her tongue into the soft flesh around it, listening for the moans and other sounds this would elicit. Finally, when she thought her lover was at last ready to cum for her, and without slacking off on the direct G-spot pressure, Alli popped one bead free of Dina's ass while licking her there. Dina's body began to shudder, and shake wildly as she began to cum. Alli increased the speed with which she was rubbing Dina's G-spot, and licked faster, while now pulling the balls out almost all at once, finally getting the scream of delight from Dina she'd been wating for all this time. Dina came hard, grinding her ass into Alli's face, clutching her fingers with her pussy, and screaming into a pillow with all her might.

Biology took over for Bob at this point, and he filled his pants with cum as he orgasmed explosively without ever touching his cock. Short of wet dreams, this had never happened to him before. He would feel kind of embarrassed and slimy about it later, but for now, he was grateful for the release, and he nearly moaned aloud. Watching Dina writhe on the bed was almost too much for him, and he sat back against the back wall of the closet, leaning his head against a hat box. Outside, he could hear the two apparently insatiable girls shifting around so that Dina could make Alli cum. He sighed deeply to himself, and resolved that, due to extenuating circumstances, he would have to give the Wallace's money back. There was no way he could explain how he had come to know what he knew, get the pictures he had taken - without the parents knowing exactly what he had done here. Besides, he thought to himself as he peered out of the door slats once again, he wasn't convinced that Alli was doing anything that would harm herself or others, anyway. Unless they got too wild with that riding crop they'd started using now.

It was strange, but Bob found himself in less and less of a hurry to get free from the closet.