The Rower

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's called 'eating' you." I told her.

"Is it nice?" she asked huskily.

"I will let you be the judge of that but I can assure you that you will have a lot more pleasant sensations than just being forced open by a big cock."

So we began. You don't really need all the details but as I played with her female cave she started to hiss and have sharp intakes of breath.

"Is that nicer Sandy?" I asked.

"Oh yes, it is so much better than doing it for oneself," and her body arched as I brought my tongue into play.

As I proceeded to suck her clit and flick it with my tongue she had her first ever orgasm. Her body arched up and back several times whimpering "Oh. Oh, Oh", over and over again.

I let her come down from the climax a little bit and then said "Sandy, most sex is usually with the man lying on top of the female but I think you deserve something better. We are going over to that camping chair and I want you to bend over the back of it, supporting yourself on the arms with your hands."

So when she was draped over the chair, I got her to spread her legs.

"You are not going up my back passage are you"? she said in a horrified manner.

"Not at all, though I would love to introduce you to anal sex too. I just want you to feel my cock deep inside you and this position will also rub your G – Spot."

"Oh gosh Douglas, there is so much to learn. What on earth is a G-Spot?"

"It is an area just under your pubic bone in your vaginal wall that is very responsive to pressure and silky rubbing from a penis. If we get it right it will make you climax so hard you could pass out. The French call intercourse 'petite morte' which means little death. You feel so good you want to die feeling that good"

"I want to feel more of how I felt when you ate me. I feel ready for more, will that happen?"

"That is what I am hoping for, so close your eyes and just let your body feel what it wants to feel". I stuttered. This conversation was making me so horny I was hoping I wouldn't explode the minute I felt her pussy lips against my cock. It had happened before.

"Ready? I asked, are your eyes closed?" She nodded yes and I brought my cock to her lovely wide and wet pussy perfectly framed by her taught, heart shaped backside. Slowly I eased in the head and she gasped as she felt herself expand to take its girth. Then I eased in gently about half way. Right about where the G-spot should be.

Using soft but steady stokes I massaged this area with my cock head as I softly rubbed her hips. She started to buck and tried to ram herself fully onto my cock but I pulled out a little way then pushed myself right inside her. Thankfully I was concentrating so hard on getting it right I knew I had passed the premature ejaculation point. From here on in it was going to fun.

Sandy's body was boiling and wet as I rested my stomach on her buttocks. My hands moved up to caress her breasts and tweak her nipples at the same time as I began increasing the speed of my thrusts.

Suddenly she yelled "Oh yes please Douglas, Fuck me, Fuck me - it is so lovely " then just simply moaned to herself as her excitement built.

I could feel her vagina starting to ripple and knew she was not far off her next big climax. So I rammed in as far as I could go and held it deep inside her as I started to pulse my cock. This extra blood made my cock thicker, then, when I released the pulse it came back to normal size. It was like ejaculating but without the release.

She was pushing her bottom into me with every in stroke and soon we had a rapid rhythm going that had nowhere else to go but explode.

Suddenly her vagina went into a squeeze pattern and as she released I allowed my climax to happen as well. Sandy didn't scream out at climax she just moaned and said "Oh my God, finally I've been properly fucked."

When I finally pulled out of her, her knees buckled and she collapsed in a heap at the back of the chair. I let her rest a moment then got her to her feet and turned her round to me.

I kissed her as I eased my cock back into her from the front. I also put one hand into her buttock crack and stroked her anal hole. The other was on her clit massaging it. This set her off again with another immediate climax or just a continuation of the previous one. I didn't care which it was, because I had not had so much sexual lust in me for many years.

I then let her go and sat in the chair, pulling her to face me on my lap. Once again I was inside her and she started to rock back and forth on my tool.

"Oh Douglas this is heaven. I never knew it could be this good. Please suck my nipples some more, I want to come again."

Who was I to refuse. This nymphet of heavenly body wanted more and I think I had one last load left in me.

So we fucked like this for a while then I made her sit on me facing away and leaning forward.

This brought a whole new feeling for her because my cock was now stroking against her clit. Eventually she shuddered into another climax and I let go of a pathetic mini load immediately afterwards.

We rested for a few minutes as she leant back against me whilst I caressed those magnificent breasts from behind.

Then she got up and turned to face me. "One last thing to do before we go back to the house" and knelt down to suck my come covered cock.

"It tastes different." she said quizzically.

"That's because you can taste both of us. The musky taste is you and I'm the salty one."

Sandy looked me straight in the eye and said "It's a nice mix I could grow to enjoy. I wonder what grandpa would have tasted like?"

12