The Royal Cock Ch. 07

Story Info
Revealed.
2.4k words
4.66
27.3k
37

Part 7 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/02/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,820 Followers

The passage of time became little more than a blur to both princess and commoner alike. To Kyodai, it felt as though she was dancing through a wonderland of brilliant lights, sounds, smells, even the occasional bump with another person or the lingering taste of fast food was more than welcome. Jess found herself captivated. She led the future ruler to each and every attraction one could find. The myriad of clothing stores and restaurants, intermingled with random phone shops, book stores, and several sex shops. Though Jess was quick to move on from them.

"Where next?" Kyodai asked, excitement bubbling in her voice. Jess swallowed the piece of fries in her mouth and let her chin rest on her hand.

"Hmm, I don't know. I think we've been everywhere," she mused. Kyodai pondered a piece of fries before eating it, her teeth shining with glee.

"This stuff is so fattening," the princess noted, "I love it."

"Good to know," Jess smiled. People walked and chatted in the background, ignoring the two teenagers as they sat eating their lunch. The disguise was a resounding success as Kyodai wasn't swarmed by legions of lustful admirers, despite the simple glasses and hat doing little to dissuade random passers-by from approaching the pair. The princess kept her interactions limited as best she could, keeping her voice far from her usually boisterous tone.

"We could go see a movie," the princess suggested, leaning forward to pick a fry from the middle of the table. Jess opened her mouth to answer, but bit back the words as her eyes wandered across Kyodai's body to fall upon her loose shirt. The neckline hung down as she rummaged for a particularly crunchy chip, all but shoving her overflowing breasts into Jess's vision. Her flesh is so smooth, Jess thought, and they look so soft. She unthinkingly licked her lips as her hard-kept secret pulsed against her leg. Jess's eyes widened at the sensation.

"Uh, b-before that, I've got... gotta use the bathroom," she rose up to leave. Kyodai followed her move.

"I'll join you. I bet you're feeling pretty pent up too, huh?"

"No, I mean, yeah... but, I," Jess fumbled glancing around fervidly as if for someone to get her out of the situation. No such saviour came. She relented with a sigh, "Fine, but you have to promise to give me privacy, okay? It... it's embarrassing."

Kyodai didn't hesitate, "I promise," she locked her gaze with Jess's, reminding her of steel beams unable to break or so much as bend. Jess shook herself free of the princess's commanding stare.

"Let's go."

Was what she had said, but now Jess sat in the stall with her skirt slung over the partition with her hands entwined. Her cock stood like a monolith while her balls rested heavily on the toilet seat, but they went untouched. In the stall to her left, Jess could hear Kyodai's hands moving slickly across her own turgid erection. A curious glance to the gap between wall and floor showed a large, growing puddle of pre forming. Jess tore her eyes away from the increasingly tantalising sight to focus on her forlorn prick.

Beyond the wall, Kyodai's lewd moans rebounded off the walls seeming to target Jess like a heat-seeking rocket. Jess clenched her hands tighter together as if in prayer.

"Ah, almost done," Kyodai gasped, the slick noise of her fervent masturbation approaching a fever pitch. Jess's eyes widened as her hands began to shake, neither helping to calm the other. She said she wouldn't look, Jess told herself, so just do it. The edgy teen pulled her hands apart and instead clasped them around her cock. Pleasure surged like a bolt of lightning from her cock. Arcs of electricity shot through her nerves at the long awaited contact.

"So good," Jess groaned softly, yet Kyodai's near supernatural senses picked it up.

"I know, right?" The princess moaned. Jess paid her no mind as her body sang with relief. Pre-cum beaded at her tip and began to cover it under gravity's rule, eventually falling to meet her roaming hands. Her own sighs and moans of pleasure joined the princess's, as did the slick sound of her increasingly fervent ministrations. Jess's thoughts were quickly consumed by her burgeoning ecstasy, the sensations swimming into her mind like a lazy fog. And with it came her indomitable fantasies.

Kyodai leaned forward with her tongue outreached, eventually coming to lap at her pre slavered tip. It never failed to light her passions to think that she was one of the only futanari alive who could do this. She opened her mouth wide and lowered herself further. The leaking head filled her maw almost perfectly as it forced her jaw to stretch open. Pleasure renewed its overwhelming presence in Kyodai's mind, flooding her nerves with oceans of sensation. She moved a hand away from her immense erection to grope at her churning balls.

Moans vibrated at the back of her throat to massage her cock. Kyodai let her tongue dance across the tip as though she were painting the Mona Lisa, crafting an exquisite piece of carnal delight. She felt her balls clench in her palm as her veins stood out starkly against her feminine flesh. Her shaft thickened and caused her throat to distend, semen gushing through her dick like a high-pressured hose. Kyodai simultaneously moaned and gagged as her cum made its grand entrance.

Bittersweet flavour burst across her taste buds, followed by the salty aftertaste Kyodai so adored. Her seed welled up from her throat to flood her mouth and coat every square inch of it. She rolled her cum around using her skilled tongue, as she swallowed another gush. Kyodai's throat undulated around her cock, coaxing still more semen to stuff her stomach. Lines of white leaked from her mouth as her sheer productivity overwhelmed her.

"Oh god, Kyo..." a faint moan breached Kyodai's wall of lust. The princess pulled off from her cumming prick to listen in. Ropes of semen arched up to splatter noisily off the ceiling and rain down upon her, globs of thick seed stuck fast to her hair and naked breasts. She looked as though she had walked off the set of a massive bukkake scene. But that made no difference to her.

"Please, suck it. I... I need it," Jess moaned softly from the other stall. Kyodai heard it clearly as the segregated teen's pace increased. She's fantasising about me, the princess thought and felt her own cheeks flush a gentle red. What would she say if they came true? Kyodai wondered, but restrained herself. She told Jess she wouldn't impede on her privacy, and a princess keeps her word.

"Fuck, so good. Please, Kyo, take it deeper," Jess mumbled prior to the sound of something wet smacking the floor. Is she cumming already? Kyodai frowned and went to lean down to check the ground, but stopped. Oh, but it was so tempting. Could Jess's secret actually be such a big deal? She acted like it was, but maybe... Kyodai lightly slapped her cheeks and stood up. She began to unroll the toilet paper and wipe up her emissions. Her cock hung semi-flaccid between her thighs, happily drooling with the dregs of her climax.

"Deeper, deeper, Kyo," Jess's moans came and went as the princess cleaned herself up. Kyodai reeked of her cum, but at least her chest was free and her hair relatively clean. She'd have to shower later without a doubt, "Come on," Jess half-heartedly whined, "There's still so much," that line caught the future queen's intrigue. She's been mumbling about taking it deeper for a while now, Kyodai thought, she must be pretty big. The princess glanced down to her penis; even flaccid, it matched a good majority of futanari's erections. From the sounds of it, Jess might possibly be a match for her.

"Now I wanna see it," Kyodai whined. She sat on the toilet seat, cleaned of her juices, and clenched her shirt tight. Just a peek, she tried to reason with herself, but shot the notion down in an instant. A promise is a promise.

"Ah, fuck! Cumming!" Jess cried out suddenly. Her voice was almost immediately turned into muffled gargles. She wouldn't notice if Kyodai peeked over the stall now.

"Ahhhhh," Kyodai wringed her hands, "Fine. Just a peek. Nothing else," she climbed atop the toilet and hefted herself above the wall. Resounding gurgles and gags and moans met her ears, seeming to rise as her eyes neared the peak. Shouldn't be doing this, Kyodai fretted internally but she continued to lift her head up.

"Ho... ly... shit," the princess didn't linger. She dropped down and stood in silence as Jess's orgasm continued, before a broad grin lit up her face. Gush after pent-up gush flooded Jess's mouth and throat, only to be swallowed down. She just keeps going, Kyodai thought with a low chuckle. And she thinks there's nothing interesting about her.

"What's up?" Jess asked as she stepped out of the restroom. Kyodai had left ahead of her to wait outside. She locked gazes with Jess and gulped. Her earlier happiness at her discovery had faded, replaced instead by an alien sensation. She could feel her legs struggling to hold her up as she felt something akin to fluttering in her stomach.

"We need to talk."

A million thoughts bombarded Jess's mind at those four words, the least of which included; what had she done wrong? Kyodai led her to a storeroom. It hadn't been used for quite some time and had been left unattended. No lock kept them out. Jess stood in the darkened room, hands clenched as her heart tried to leap from her chest. Kyodai blocked the door, silent as she studied Jess's back. The princess bit her lip hard to the point of almost drawing blood. Her throat felt as though it was stuffed with an apple. No words could get through.

"It's okay," Jess finally said, causing Kyodai to jump in place, "I get it. You're the princess so it's only normal. I'm just some girl after all," her shoulders began to quiver, "Thanks for this. It was fun," she hung her head and moved to the door, but Kyodai stood steadfast.

"It's not what you think."

"I said it's okay."

"Jess, stop. If you think I want this to end, then you're wrong."

"Hmm?"

"I, uh, I broke my promise," Jess stepped away from the door and looked up. Kyodai very nearly pulled her close. She wanted nothing more than to hold this teenager close, to whisper in her ear that everything was okay, that this was okay. As it stood, she took a small step closer. Jess's eyes glistened moistly and her bottom lip quivered uncontrollably, "I peeked over the stall when you were, you know..." Jess's eyes slowly widened in realisation and horror. She stumbled and fell back onto her rear.

"Oh god..." Before she could say another word, Kyodai zipped behind her and pulled her close.

"I won't tell a soul," Kyodai vowed. Jess twisted her body around to face her. She let her mouth fall open but no words came out, instead she wrapped her arms around the princess.

"Nothing about this makes any sense," Jess breathed. She could feel Kyodai's fingers through her clothes, smell the lingering scent of the princess's orgasm, hear the pounding of her heart. But Jess's own heart quelled its tumultuous beating. She should be a babbling, nervous wreck.

"What? The fact that you're not freaking out?" Kyodai chuckled and ran a hand through her companion's hair.

"I am, but... I just thought that, well, that you'd be angry at me."

"For what?" Kyodai huffed.

"For my dick," Jess relaxed her grip on the princess's shirt.

"Why?" Jess pulled back sharply.

"Because I'm so freakishly huge. Because I'm not royalty. Because I shouldn't be," her words failed as a pair of supple lips met hers. So soft, Jess thought, like clouds. She let her eyes drift shut as she reciprocated. Their hands wrapped around the other's back, pulling tight as if afraid to let go. Jess felt her pitifully small chest be enveloped by Kyodai's bountiful bosom. Both moaned into the kiss as their tongues met for the first time. Jess's hand found its way to the princess's hair and gripped the pristine locks to hold her close. Kyodai responded by moving her hands to clasp at her partner's ass cheeks to a rejoiceful moan.

Their tongues warred with one another. To Kyodai's surprise, Jess held strong under her experienced assault. Breathless panting filled the unused room as they hungrily sought to devour one another. Each could feel their respective cocks beginning to resuscitate after the fresh release, arousal feeding their desires. They only pulled apart when the world began to swim around Jess.

"More?" Kyodai panted with her forehead pressed against Jess's, who could smell the cum on her breath.

"More," Jess affirmed and pulled the princess back. Whenever their tongues met, Jess felt as though something snapped within her. Her hands ravenously searched the princess's body, never pausing for more than a second. Kyodai pulled back abruptly and yanked her shirt off. Her braless tits bounced into the open. Jess licked her lips as she eyed the pert breasts lustfully and let her body act. She moved to all-fours and leaned down to capture one of the princess's bullet-like nubs between her lips. Kyodai moaned and brought a hand to caress her increasingly intimate friend's head.

"We have to stop," the princess swiftly pulled away and put her shirt back on. Jess frowned deeply as she moved to kneel.

"Why?"

"Because I don't want to do anything in some dusty old closet," Kyodai helped Jess to her feet and caught her as she stumbled. They shared a brief laugh as the well-hung teen found her balance.

"I guess that's okay," Jess managed to say, despite her body screaming for more. Her skin sizzled where Kyodai had touched her and her cock throbbed in its prison, but the princess looked no better as she struggled to steady her breathing, "Can we, um, can we at least cuddle? For a little bit?" Kyodai's smile looked as though it could have ignited a bonfire. She pulled Jess close and slowly sat back down with the teen cradled in her arms.

"Of course we can. Just keep your hands to yourself."

"As long as you do."

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,820 Followers