The Royal Cock Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,822 Followers

"We thought about it," Liz admitted.

"So why didn't you?" Kyodai glanced between her parents. Their faces were set in enigmatic masks save for a hint of warmth in their eyes.

"One of the maids came to us and said that she found some old pictures. Ones from when we were your age," Mira explained and, to her daughter's shock, blushed. Surreal didn't begin to describe the experience to Jess, who had only just accepted the fact that Kyodai was capable of embarrassment, as she watched the ruling queen's bronze cheeks tint red.

"We weren't, ah, exactly saints," Liz lowered her eyes.

"So, we decided that as long as you aren't copying us," Mira continued, eager to change the subject, "You're free to do as you like. As long as you're being smart and happy," Jess couldn't help but let out a small giggle. She didn't doubt the princess's IQ, but her common sense was questionable at best. Kyodai chided her with a light elbow to the side, then fixed her gaze on the royal couple.

"There's one thing that doesn't make sense here, and that's how you knew about where Jess lived. For that matter, you didn't catch her name from her parents?" Kyodai studied her parents, her keen eyes alert for any surreptitious signs. Her unwavering gaze was unnecessary as both Liz and Mira flushed and avoided their daughter's eyes.

"We put a tracking chip in your phone," Liz admitted, hands moving to her lap in a mirror of a student in front of their principal, "And we knew Jess's name, but it would've been ill mannered of us to presume such a thing," she added, regaining some of her lost composure.

"A tracking chip?" Jess squeaked, hand darting to her cell phone. Mira chuckled.

"Don't worry, dear, we aren't going to bug your device. That'd hardly be benevolent of us to stalk our future daughter-in-law."

"D-d-d-d-daughter... i-i-in l-law?" Jess glanced to Kyodai, who turned to face her in tandem. The princess's eyes widened in understanding and she quickly wrapped an arm around her companion. Jess promptly slumped into it as her consciousness retreated from the insanity. Kyodai scowled up at her mother.

"Oops," Mira looked away as her wife sighed.

"Here, let's get her comfortable," Liz offered and helped her daughter to lay Jess flat, legs raised on Mira's legs, which she graciously volunteered and her head rested softly on Kyodai's lap. The princess smiled down at the unconscious teen and ran her fingers through Jess's hair.

Liz and Mira shared a glance before relaxing into their seats. The king's eyes flitted to Jess repeatedly, watching her lower body closely. Liz's eyes squinted as if trying to make out something from afar as the car entered the royal estate. No mistake, the king thought but brushed it aside for the time being. She could broach the subject to Jess later.

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,822 Followers
12