The Royal Cock Ch. 10

Story Info
Love and Anger.
5.2k words
4.71
22.4k
35

Part 10 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/02/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,809 Followers

"You never said where you were taking me," Jess said as the car, driven by one of the royal family's many maids, journeyed through the city. The teen sat in the back, looking out of lightly tinted windows at the passing streets as people wandered about. Beside her was Kyodai, who had been uncharacteristically quiet since climbing into the vehicle.

"Oh... uh, yeah. Sorry about that," the princess stammered. Her gaze went to her fiddling hands and still legs, held that way by sheer will power. Jess looked over to her and instantly recognised the familiar signs of nerves, which she herself had dealt with for nearly two decades. The teen swallowed and leaned over to place a hand over one of Kyodai's, summoning all of her strength to keep it there as the aristocratic futa looked up to meet her gaze. Jess recalled Liz's words to her and held the princess's eyes, but said nothing.

Eventually, Kyodai broke the silence with a small chuckle, "Thanks," she enveloped Jess's hand in hers, smiling gratefully. The teen felt her face flush lightly, but returned the smile.

"S-so, where're w-we going?" She inquired. Kyodai pulled out her phone and, after a few taps, handed it to Jess.

"Here," the princess smirked excitedly, though her body remained tense and her heart pounded in her ears. Unbidden, Jess's hand squeezed her date's comfortingly, before going lax as she saw what was on the phone.

"Y-Y-You can't be serious," Jess stated flatly. She looked to Kyodai in the hope that this was a mistake or a joke, however the princess's expression turned naively blank.

"What do you mean?"

"Wh-what do I..." Jess began only to clamp her mouth shut and take a deep breath, before continuing in a shaky voice, "Kyo, this place is basically Hooters with fancy food."

"That can't be," Kyodai frowned and took her phone back, "See," she pointed as she scrolled down the restaurant's website, "Cream de la Buns, a fantastic eatery with a warm, friendly atmosphere, excellent service and food, and a devote commitment to their customers. Doesn't sound like a Hooters to me."

"Th-that's because n-no one complains a-about it," Jess could barely conjure her words. The very thought of stepping foot in such a place had every hair on her body standing on edge. Even her cock remained perfectly limp, such was the strength of her terror.

"Exactly," Kyodai beamed, "If no one complains, then it must be a great place for a first date," she reasoned with a confident nod.

"Kyo," Jess's voice turned serious, "That place..." she swallowed, "I can't go in there," Kyodai met her date's gaze and held it, seeing the abject fear burgeoning in Jess's eyes. The princess recalled how desperate Jess had been to keep her secret and how horrified she had been upon its discovery. Kyodai bowed her head slightly, before raising it.

"If you think you're at risk at any time, let me know. I'll make sure no one finds out. No matter what," she vowed and brought a hand, clenched into a fist, over her heart. Jess froze at the sound of Kyodai's voice. There was a sharp edge to it, cold like the sharpened steel of a blade but somehow warm and comforting like the way Halle would embrace Jess. The teen glanced around as if searching through her own mind.

"Okay," Jess eventually relented, "But the moment I feel anything, anything at all, we're leaving," Kyodai nodded and, in a slow, but somehow also blindingly quick act, she brought Jess's hand to her lips and planted them on her date's soft skin. The teen yelped upon realising what was happening and yanked her hand back, cheeks once again aglow with heat.

"Thanks, Jess. For trusting me."

"I..." Jess let her words trail off as she spotted the restaurant nearing, "Please, Goddess, let this not be a disaster."

"Is everything set up?" Kyodai addressed the driver, who nodded without looking back.

"Yes, ma'am. The reservations were made and the staff have all been instructed to keep your presence discreet."

"Good," Kyodai nodded and breathed deeply. Jess followed suite and gripped the fine, leather seat tightly. The car slowed as it pulled into the parking lot and crawled along the road; the restaurant loomed higher as it neared ominously. Jess lowered her head and fixed her gaze on her crotch. You'd better behave, she silently threatened her member.

Thankfully, the night was far from Cream de la Buns' busiest. Jess glanced about the restaurant as she and Kyodai stepped inside, their chauffeur and only option for escape driving back to the royal estate. The fretful teen almost gasped in awe.

She had never once stepped foot inside Cream de la Buns. Both of her parents were almost uncomfortably familiar however and told her all about it, though they were usually tipsy after their requisite date night. Based on their testimony alone, Jess never wanted to so much as look at the eating establishment. And now she stood in its foyer, mouth partially agape and eyes all but drowning in the shocking decor.

A few feet in front of her, stood a hostess with a warm smile, a skimpy yet somehow professional outfit and a small pile of paper in front of her. Behind the hostess was a spacious dining area much like the few restaurants Jess had been to with her parents. Tables were arranged with comfort and space in mind, affording the waitresses plenty of room to manoeuvre. The lights were intentionally dim and gave the room an smouldering atmosphere without being overtly sensual. That honour was reserved for the furthest area where a stage had been set up.

Even from afar, Jess could see a few scantily-clad women dancing. Their movements were slow, calming almost, and yet they were viscerally sexual. Jess looked away quickly, her cheeks burning. Ten seconds in a new place, she thought, must be a new record. She managed to coax her gaze from the wall and up to Kyodai.

The princess looked at ease. As though she were stepping into her room rather than a borderline strip club with a date. At a glance at least. As they walked, Jess could see and feel Kyodai tense up.

"We don't have to go out, you know?" Jess wanted to offer, but her lips refused to move. They came to a stop a little over a foot from the hostess, giving Jess a better view as they were greeted.

"Hello, and welcome to Cream de la Buns. Do you have a...?" The hostess's voice bubbled cheerily, an immaculate match for her appearance, before trailing off in awe. She wore a white, button-up shirt cut to rest just above her navel and hug her curves, under a waist-length blazer.

She was a natural strawberry blonde, with curled locks framing her healthily rounded cheeks and warm eyes. Jess's eyes moved down to her slender shoulders and then to the alluring cleavage of her chest, barely contained in her tight uniform. It was hardly a match for Kyodai's, but prodigious nonetheless. To no one's surprise, the hostess's waist was trim and flared into delectably enticing hips, clad in lycra shorts, before tapering into her long, bronzed legs. Jess felt her borrowed jeans grow noticeably tighter.

"K... Kyo?" Jess whispered up to the princess, who glanced down with a raised finger to the hostess. The smaller teen opened her mouth to speak. This was a mistake. There was no way she could go through with this, not without exposing herself. But the words fell deathly silent on her tongue. Kyodai's eyes were ablaze, not with her usual confidence or desire or curiosity. Instead, they all but shone with excitement tempered by fear.

Jess shut her lips and swallowed, before shaking her head. The princess smiled softly and, with a comforting peck on the forehead, returned her attention to the hostess. Jess could feel her blood rush to her cheeks in a fierce charge, but exhaled in relief when she felt the pressure on her member lessen.

"Kyodai-Hime!" The blonde gasped and went to praise the princess. Kyodai stilled her with a raised hand. It was then that the hostess seemed to realise Jess existed and glared down at the petite figured futa.

"We have a reservation," Kyodai quickly brought the hostess's attention back to her with a sharp, demanding tone. Jess silently breathed a sigh of relief. Her mind flashed back to her conversation with Liz 'there's a chance that you're secretly a dominant person'. Yeah, right, Jess almost laughed. It was all she could do to stay on her feet under the hostess's gaze.

"Ah, yes. If you and your... guest, would like to follow me, Kyodai-Hime, I'll be glad to lead you to your table," the hostess offered, a sour expression flitting across her features at the mention of Jess's mere presence.

"Actually, could you call someone else to lead my date there? I'd like a quick word with you in private." Jess's eyes shot to Kyodai's immediately as she recognised her tone of voice. The smaller teen squeezed the princess's hand tightly to get her attention and shook her head. Kyodai went to respond, but bit back the words.

"Please?" Jess insisted. A scene was the last thing she wanted to cause.

"Okay," Kyodai smiled tersely and looked back to the hostess, "Please, lead on," she said with a small sweep of her hand. Jess kept her sight on the princess, watching for the anger few others saw as they were guided through the maze of tables and chairs.

"Here we are. A waitress will be along shortly to take your order. If you need anything at all, anything," the hostess whispered the final word low as she looked intensely at Kyodai, "Please don't hesitate to let me know, have a nice evening." With that she rushed off, not before giving Jess one final baleful stare.

Jess ignored the look. She and the princess had been led to a booth towards the back of the room. There was no chairs opposite each other, only the leather upholstery on a bench around a table that faced almost the entire dining room. However, it was situated in a far corner of the restaurant, away from any prying eyes. A clearly romantic location for long-time couples. Jess wasn't sure whether she was grateful to Liz and Mira for the reservation or mortified by it.

Kyodai, for her part, stood with an arm extended in an open invitation for Jess to sit first.

"You first," Jess declined. It was improper enough that she was here with Kyodai and calling her by a nickname, that to be seated before the future ruler threatened to overwhelm the stupefied teen. Kyodai heaved a sigh, but acquiesced. Jess hesitantly joined her and quickly fixed her gaze on the masterfully crafted table in front of her, while resisting the urge to shrink into the bench and disappear. At it's quiet, she thought with a glance up to the small handful of customers present.

"Mum said it's a slow day for them," Kyodai explained, catching her date's glance, "It's why she recommended it to me."

"Queen Mira did?" Jess wasn't shocked, far from it. As far as she could tell, the ruling queen might've been every bit a social butterfly as her daughter was.

"Yeah. She said she came here all the time with dad," Kyodai smirked at the memory, "She actually blushed harder than you do." Jess couldn't restrain her own grin of disbelief and giggled gently. The two sat in silence for a moment. Jess soon felt her muscles relax slightly, seeing that no one else had recognised Kyodai and that the restaurant was surprisingly tame for what she had expected.

"So tell me," Kyodai began, leaning an elbow on the table and resting her cheek in her palm, head turned to her date. Jess looked to her expectantly, "What do you want to do? When you finish school I mean."

"Um," Jess bit her bottom lip at the query. She rarely thought about what she would do tomorrow, let alone years from now, "I don't really know."

"Aren't you interested in anything?" Kyodai pressed, her tone careful not to pressure her fragile companion.

"Well, I guess. Maybe writing? Or art?"

"Oh? Are you any good?"

"At what?"

"Both, obviously."

"Define good."

"How about..." Kyodai trailed off as a waitress approached with two menus in hand.

"Good evening, my name's Charlotte and I'll be your waitress for this evening. Kyodai-Hime, Lady Jess," Charlotte curtsied.

Jess's cheeks flared hotly at the title added to her name, while Kyodai resisted the urge to chuckle at her reaction.

"Here are your menus. Can I get you anything to drink?" Charlotte pulled out a small notepad. Jess looked between the waitress and the menu. Charlotte was clad in a causal outfit, one that seemed like it couldn't pass for a uniform. Her shirt was low cut and tight, baring the top halves of her breasts and what looked like a foot of cleavage. Unlike the hostess, she concealed her waist. She wore distressed hot pants that barely covered an ass that easily matched, perhaps even surpassed Kyodai's. At least that's one thing I expected that's come true, Jess thought.

"Um... I-I-I'll h-have a diet coke, p-please?" Jess managed to stammer out. Charlotte wrote the order down quickly without mention of the stutter and turned to Kyodai.

"Could I get some non-alcoholic cider please?"

"Of course, ma'am. I'll be right back with those," Charlotte smiled and walked off, her ass swaying hypnotically from side to side. Jess released the breath she hadn't realised she'd been holding.

"Can you draw me?" Kyodai inquired abruptly. Jess started at the question and flushed a darker shade of red.

"I-I-I... I'm r-really not that good."

"I don't care. I wouldn't have it any other way," Kyodai smiled.

"I-I guess I can try," Jess lowered her gaze, "It won't be very good though," she mumbled.

"I said that it's okay. All I've got are either pictures or professional paintings of me and my family. It'd be nice to have something less polished around."

"Okay."

Shortly after, Charlotte returned and placed their drinks down.

"Are you ready to order?" She asked.

"Yep," Kyodai chirped.

"Excellent. Appetisers?"

"Two salads, please," Kyodai said.

"Mains?"

"Um, the, uh, the salmon, please?" Jess managed to say with stuttering, while Kyodai took a sip from her beverage.

"And I'll have the rack of lamb," Kyodai finished with a slight frown as she studied the lightly bubbling fluid. It didn't taste like the cider she normally had. She had another sip and held it in her mouth for a brief moment. The princess gave a mental shrug and gulped it down. It didn't taste half-bad, she decided.

"Very good. And Desert?" Jess and Kyodai glanced at each other. The smaller teen felt her face burn at the cheesy, but decidedly naughty thoughts in her mind. The princess beamed at her date knowingly, fanning the flames of Jess's embarrassment.

"The chocolate fudge cake," Kyodai answered.

"M-me too."

"Alright. So two salads, salmon and lamb, then two chocolate cakes, yes?" Charlotte checked. Jess and Kyodai nodded, "Great, I'll get this to the kitchen and we'll have your food out a.s.a.p." With that, the waitress departed and left the two alone. Jess sipped at her drink.

"So you're a fan of fish, huh?" Kyodai teased.

"Huh?" Jess started, practically gagging on her beverage. She looked to the princess, whose cheeks were faintly flushed.

"Nothing," the princess chuckled and took a healthy gulp from her cider. She considered it afterwards, as if fascinated by the bubbles. A few minutes later and she spoke again, "Hey, Jess?"

"Y-yeah?"

"Is this alright?"

Jess's mind immediately went into a flurry of horror and worry. It all was too good to be true. The waitress was far hotter than she was. So was the hostess. Kyodai probably knew she could have either of them. It only made sense.

Stop! Jess mentally yelled at herself. Kyodai was blunt, aggravatingly so, meaning there was no reason that she would hesitate to speak her mind. Jess breathed deeply and released her hands, which she had unconsciously clenched around one another.

"Hmm?" Jess murmured, unable to fully quell the nagging disquiet in the back of her mind.

"This date. Is it alright? I'm not doing anything wrong, am I?" Kyodai's brow furrowed and waited expectantly for Jess's response. The slender teen paused to absorb the words, before snorting in laughter.

"No, Kyo. Everything's fine," Jess assured the princess and couldn't resist placing a comforting hand on her meaty thigh.

"You sure?"

"Yes," Jess sighed, suddenly feeling so much older and bigger than she actually was. Kyodai's expression remained uncertain, eyes wide and seeking for a more concrete approval. Before the thought could so much as sail through her mind, Jess leaned in and kissed her royal date on the lips. So soft, Jess thought and pushed closer. A hunger blazed into existence, familiar from a few hours earlier as she sought to devour Kyodai's lips with her own. The princess's hands reached up to pull Jess tighter to her body.

Jess couldn't refrain from extending a hand to Kyodai's crotch. A heat swelled within Jess's core, spreading out to warm her every nerve ending and set alight to her desires. Her fingers brushed against the taut fabric covering the princess's groin just as Kyodai began tracing her way down the teen's back. Only for both to pull apart in fright as someone cleared their throat. Charlotte stood with their appetisers in each hand and an apologetic expression on her face.

"Sorry to interrupt," she bowed her head slightly and placed the two orders down, "Enjoy." With that, the waitress curtsied and left to attend to her other customers. Jess scooted away from the princess and lowered her head as her cheeks burned hotly.

"Got a little carried away, huh?" Kyodai mused and laid a hand on her date's slim shoulder.

"S-sorry," Jess whimpered.

"It was my bad as well," Kyodai assured her, "No use worrying about it now. I'm starved and," the princess tilted her head, like a conductor orchestrating an opera to cue Jess's stomach to growl demandingly. Jess lifted her head up and gawked at her companion.

"How the hell do you do that?"

"One of life's mysteries," Kyodai teased, before leaning in close to whisper in Jess's ear, "If we get serious, I'll tell you. Deal?"

Jess felt the same burn from earlier seep its way throughout her body, burning her face even greater. She nodded, unable to form words.

"Great," Kyodai pecked her on the cheek and, before Jess could react, pulled away to take a large bite from her salad. Jess smiled softly and did the same.

"How is it?" The princess waited with a confident grin. Jess swallowed her mouthful and stared at her bowl of salad in shock.

"It's great. What the hell do they do to it?" Jess bowed down to inspect her meal closely, but found no oddity from the salads she would have at home.

"Guess it's their secret," Kyodai shrugged and resumed eating. Jess eagerly followed suite. The dancers on stage finished their act and changed with the next. They were clearly the main attraction, with little more than pasties stuck over their nipples and dick thongs around their hips, barely in the realms of public decency. And of course, they're all stacked, Jess noted at a glance. To her surprise, her dick only gave a gentle throb and no more. Her eyes darted to Kyodai and felt her cock lurch. Jess immediately returned her attention to her appetiser.

Both princess and well-endowed commoner ate in silence. The dancers began their act, gracefully undulating their hips amidst a more traditional dance, while all working in perfect sync with one another.

"They must've practiced for ages," Jess mused aloud, unable to resist gazing at the athletic figures dancing about the stage.

"Yeah," Kyodai nodded and took a long sip from her cider, which was barely a third full now. They finished their appetiser with a satisfied sigh.

"That was great," Jess breathed and set her fork down.

"We've still got two more courses," Kyodai chuckled and took another sip of her beverage. Jess groaned softly and placed her hands on her gut.

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,809 Followers
12