The Royal Cock Ch. 15

Story Info
Turning Tides.
6.8k words
4.65
21k
32

Part 15 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/02/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,822 Followers

Melissa glanced to her side as she pulled onto her street. Jessica was completely silent and still, like a statue as she stared out of the window with her head resting on her palm.

What am I doing? Melissa's grip on the steering wheel relaxed slightly as she felt a weight settle itself upon her chest. She was second only to Kyodai-Hime at school with a circle of sycophants eager to fulfil her every whim, her family was loving and her grades were above average. There was nothing missing from her life. Nothing except for the princess.

Melissa had staked a claim on the ruler-to-be the second it was announced that she would be attending school. No one dared make a move until Melissa had taken her shot. And that she had. Her knuckles turned white around the wheel as the memories surged.

Things had been going perfectly for the first two weeks. Kyodai-Hime had been so amazed by everything and more than eager to have a guide, a role which Melissa graciously filled. Melissa then moved in for the kill, so to speak.

"Good afternoon, Kyodai-Hime," Melissa had greeted her princess at lunch and sat by her side. Others were all seated there, but kept their distance for fear of Melissa's wrath.

"Good afternoon, Melissa," Kyodai-Hime had been her smiling self just like always. Warm and charming and incorrigibly sexy. Even Melissa, who had been with dozens of partners at that point, was practically smitten with the future ruler.

And still was, she reminded herself in the present.

Their conversation had gone naturally while Melissa scooted in ever so slightly closer with every passing moment. She gave a look to the others, who all quickly made themselves scarce. That was her chance.

"Kyodai-Hime," she had begun, confident as she always was, "Have you got a girlfriend yet?" The princess had chuckled at the query.

"No, Melissa. And I don't want one," Kyodai-Hime faced Melissa and stared her in the eye, "Certainly not someone like you, Melissa."

"I beg your pardon?" Melissa recoiled. She blinked and blinked, as if that would clear her hearing.

"I've heard a lot of things about you. I don't want a girlfriend, Melissa, and I definitely don't want to be a toy," Kyodai had lost her smile. If anything, she had looked sad, like she pitied Melissa.

"Hello, Kyodai-Hime," a chipper voice had said from behind the princess. Melissa looked up and saw a futa she knew from middle school, one whom she had effectively reduced to a sex toy for a brief while. The futa had appeared not to have recovered the last time Melissa had met her. But she was smiling, beaming even, as she gazed upon the princess.

"Afternoon, Kylie," Kyodai-Hime turned away from Melissa who sat, frozen, with her lunch partially eaten and her mind reeling with a single question.

What did I do wrong?

"M-Melissa?"

Melissa jumped in her seat as reality settled in around her.

"What?" She snapped. Anger and indignation burned in her veins, poisoning her voice. She whipped her head around to face her passenger, half expecting to see Kyodai-Hime sat beside her. Jessica's brow was furrowed worriedly, despite the detest lingering in her eyes. Melissa relaxed her expression and exhaled heavily. There's no reason to be angry, she reasoned, "Get out." Melissa popped her door open, as did Jessica. She locked the car and lead the way into her house.

It was a Victorian style, two story structure refurbished time and time again to keep up-to-date. It almost faded into the neighbourhood of similar households with their cool, white paintjobs mingled with the sky blue trimmings to create an appearance Jess wouldn't associate with the manipulative, bombshell walking ahead of her.

Jess slowly followed Melissa, keeping her face as neutral as possible while she worked to figure out why the blonde had snapped. Even in the short time since meeting her, Jess never would have expected Melissa to lose control of her emotions.

"My family's out on a hike today, so we've got the place to ourselves," Melissa explained as she unlocked the oak door. Jess glanced around the area. No one was outside and she could see only a few cars in driveways. Large trees lined the street, overshadowing the sidewalks just like the ideal suburbia. A clear opening to run, Jess thought and glanced to the open door, where the blonde teen kicked off her shoes. Jess took a step towards freedom, but stopped dead in her tracks.

What if I can turn this around? The thought crept into her mind like a snake and sank its fangs into her psyche. Venom coursed through her head in the form of images and desires she'd never had before. She could see Melissa on her knees, begging with a puppy-dog expression. Then she saw herself standing before the blonde, naked and erect. Jess physically shook her head, yet the visions refused to so much as loosen. Even if she could turn it around, Melissa still had that phone.

And that was all she had. Jess's eyes widened. She licked her lips and glanced toward the house; Melissa was preoccupied with arranging her shoes, bent over with her wide ass presented. Jess felt her desire throb behind her skirt and looked away with a familiar burn in her cheeks. She must've hesitated for too long as Melissa stood and turned.

"What're you waiting for, Jessica? Hurry up and get inside." Jess lowered her head and trudged indoors. Melissa closed the door behind her, "Well, here we are. No need to give you a tour. My toys belong in my room after all. Come on," Melissa led the way down her foyer to her stairs. Jess followed several steps behind, trying to distract herself with the surroundings.

Melissa's house was a far cry from Kyo's, however the same could be said about every home on the planet. Jess glanced into the living room. It was spacious, with a large, double couch at its centre, a massive TV hung over a faux fireplace and a coffee table atop a fine rug. The floorboards looked like teak. She didn't see the kitchen clearly, but it looked equally as large. There was a closed door at the end of the hall.

The walls were painted a welcoming brown with lighter toned trimmings. Several pictures hung on hooks. Jess paused halfway up the stairs as an image caught her eye. It was of a little girl with thick, blonde curls and a bright, frilly dress. Her visage was completed by a 100-watt smile. Jess took a step further up and saw another of the same girl, this time with a sour expression as someone off-camera held a toy in front of her. The person was clearly teasing her with it.

Jess couldn't resist a giggle and spoke, "That's Melissa?"

Melissa heard her name and twisted around to face Jess. The blonde's cheeks tinted red as she realised what her captive was staring at. She clambered down the stairs and grabbed Jess by the wrist.

"I said, 'come on'," Melissa growled and pulled.

"Shut up," Jess grumbled and tugged her hand back. For a moment, silence hung between the two. The stairs creaked as Jess shifted her weight on her feet, her eyes focused on the steps, as her heart pounded so fast that it felt like it would crack her ribs. She knew Melissa would retaliate any minute, viciously at that. Why did I say that? Jess fretted silently.

"Get moving," Melissa snarled and resumed her ascent. Each of her steps were heavy and seemed to echo in Jess's ears, who gulped then followed, but not before taking a final glance at the two photos; one of the sweet little girl with everything she wanted, and the other a scorned child with hatred burning in her eyes, "Hurry up!" Melissa snapped from the top. Jess rushed up the remaining stairs and came to a stop just in front of the blonde.

Melissa opened the first door on her left and walked inside. She raised a finger and beckoned Jess inside without looking in her direction.

"Shut the door." Melissa ordered. Jess complied, before leaning against the barrier between her and escape. She saw Melissa's shoulders rise and fall heavily.

"Melissa?" Jess squeaked. Part of her was concerned as her adversary's breaths came fast and heavy, while the other thought this to be a chance to flee. Both fell silent as Melissa took one final breath and turned to face Jess.

"Did I tell you to speak?" Jess shook her head meekly, "No. So, be a good toy and stay quiet. If you're good," Melissa's lips tilted and her gaze darkened, "Maybe I'll even let you moan a little."

Like you could stop me, Jess replied in her head. At least, she thought she'd kept it quiet. Melissa's expression said otherwise as she strode over, came to a stop directly in front of Jess and glowered down at her, then brought a hand up to squeeze Jess's cheeks, scrunching up her face. Jess kept her eyes to the side, however she could feel the blonde's glare bore into her skull like a freshly fired bullet in slow motion.

"Say one more word and the deal's off, got it?"

Jess nodded mutely. Perspiration beaded across her forehead and her heart pounded so loud in her ears -- she was certain Melissa could hear it -- while her lungs struggled to work. This was humiliating. She could handle being overlooked by everyone, maybe mocked for her short stature on occasion, but being here, helpless in front of this bully, it was worse than anything she'd experienced. Even when she'd grown an erection in class was less tortuous. Even yesterday's detention couldn't compare.

At least there she was able to turn it around with some false bravado. Jess's heartbeat calmed marginally as her mind worked and recalled her own threats. Would they work here? She glanced at Melissa, whose glare hadn't weakened in the slightest, nor had her grip, and felt her brief surge in confidence implode. There was no way she could stand up to this girl.

Not without Kyo there.

Melissa waited several moments before blinking and slacking her grip. She forced her practised smile back to her face and stepped away, assured that Jessica wouldn't speak out of turn again. Her body thrummed with desire, so much so that it was a struggle to maintain her appearance. Just the thought of what Jess could be packing sent a thrill down her spine, straight to the core of her lust. Control yourself, Melissa reminded herself and took another deep breath.

"Strip," she commanded and sat on her bed. She saw Jessica's eyes widen and her hands clench nervously. Melissa almost laughed, but restrained herself, "You deaf? I said, 'strip'." Jessica only bit her lip and glanced about fretfully. She's kind of cute like this, Melissa thought and stood.

"I swear, you're hopeless," Melissa grumbled and strode over with long, confident strides until she once again came to a stop in front of Jessica. She placed a hand against her door and leaned forward, her face coming inches away from Jessica's, as she brushed her fingers along the trapped girl's thigh, "Just this once, I'm going to help you. But you'd be better be prepared for next time."

Jess inhaled without thought. Her eyes went wide as she felt her lips part. Fear seized her being. She was going speak out of line again. Melissa wasn't one to make idle threats. Jess knew that from hearing the rumours about her.

"You gonna sing The Lion Queen now?" Jess snarked. Melissa reared back, her own eyes a mirror of Jess's as they widened. Jess couldn't restrain her grin or the sense of jubilation at breaking Melissa's confidence, if only for a second. However, that second was enough to plant separate ideas into both of their minds. Jess straightened her back slightly and stared squarely into Melissa's eyes, as the blonde unconsciously shrank away at the sudden upset to her plan.

"That's the way you want it? Fine," Melissa pulled out her phone, "Last chance, Jessica. Remember, one tap and everyone will know," she grinned cockily and poised her thumb over the touchscreen. This isn't a problem, Melissa assured herself, it's good that she's fighting, otherwise it's no fun. Despite her thoughts, her other hand clenched and her fingers dug into her jeans.

Jess flinched at the threat and her confidence faded just as quickly as it had risen. She'll do it, I know she will. Her lips parted to apologise and her knees quivered under her weight.

She won't do it. Her voice -- yet also not hers -- filtered through her thoughts.

Yes, she will. Jess asserted, eyes wide in fear. Before 'her' voice could return to say otherwise, she bowed her head.

"S-s-sorry, M-M-Melissa."

"Hmm," Melissa murmured, before shaking her head with a gleeful smirk, "Not good enough. Call me 'Mistress Melissa'."

"M-Mistress M-M-Melissa."

"Ah, ah. Without the stutter."

"Mis...tress M... Melissa?" Jess struggled as her body turned to jelly.

"Oh goddess, how stupid are you?" Melissa's thumb lowered ever so slightly, but it was enough.

"S-Sorry, Mistress Melissa," Jess quickly amended.

"That's better, J... no, I think you need a title of your own. How does 'Bitch' sound?" Jess tensed at the insult, but kept silent, "Bitch it is then. Now then, Bitch," Melissa relished the word for a moment before continuing, "Strip and show your mistress what you're packing."

You're really going to take this?

She'll reveal it to everyone if I don't.

I told you already, she won't do it.

How do you know?

Look at her body language and face.

Jess hesitantly raised her eyes to Melissa's figure. Her stance was wider than it needed to be and her shoulders rose and fell in quick increments that she herself probably hadn't noticed. Jess's brow creviced as she looked higher. Melissa's eyes were wide and her pupils dilated. She looked like a wild animal, one that was somehow both cornered and also had its prey in its jaws.

She won't release it. She's a bitch, but not stupid. Anyone who sees that will be after it themselves. She's already got Kyo to contend with, anyone else and she knows it'll be impossible.

She's scared, Jess realised and raised her head.

Exactly. And who do you think is causing that?

I am, Jess replied. She licked her dry lips and inhaled deeply then released her breath in a heavy, calming exhale.

So, take control.

Jess gulped and glanced about.

Just like in detention. Act confident and the rest will come.

I'm not like you though. I don't have confidence to spare or anything like that. Jess would have wringed her hands, however she remained almost totally still under Melissa's wild gaze.

Didn't I tell you already? I am you and you are me. I want what you want.

"I..." Jess whispered aloud.

"Hurry the fuck up and strip, Bitch. My thumb's getting tired," Melissa barked and glanced to the blank screen of her phone. She could feel her legs shake slightly. No, she all but screeched in her mind, keep calm. Jessica will submit, she has to.

Jess's eyes thinned into annoyed slits.

"Quiet," Jess commanded and, despite her façade, Melissa fell silent for a moment. She shook her head.

"I told you..."

"Shut up!" Jess reiterated, her gaze now ablaze with a fury alien to both teenagers in the room. Everything went still. Only the sound of their breathing disrupted the silence. Jess kept her gaze square on Melissa and vice versa, though neither made a noise, even their feet remained perfectly in place. In her reprieve, Jess thought back to her dream.

It was still fresh in her mind. How could it not be? The ink-blot monstrosity that had paralysed her with terror, the 'other' version of herself smirking like she was watching a child flinch in the face of a harmless puppy, and of course, the sight of her copy standing against the creature, unafraid, and of course how 'she' conquered it with ease. All of it stuck with her like glue. And that was supposed to be me? Jess almost laughed aloud.

She couldn't conquer Melissa, much less a giant monster.

Except you can, because I can.

You're being really vague about this. Jess silently retorted.

Because I shouldn't have to spell it out for you. I am you.

That still doesn't make sense. Jess was growing frustrated now. This wasn't making any logical sense, much less any that she could make heads or tails of. Why don't you just take over?

The voice gave an exasperated sigh. Because that's not what this is. I am your inner desires. You want to be strong, so I am. You want to be worthy of Kyo, so I am. You want to take this bitch down a peg, so I can. And, for the last time, I. Am. You.

You don't have to snap at me.

What're you gonna do? I'm in your head. You can't touch me. But you know who you could touch and relieve some... frustrations on? Melissa.

Jess felt her blood run cold and curled one hand into a fist. Melissa still hadn't moved either, visibly bewildered by Jess's temperament.

I... I can't.

Close your eyes for a moment.

Jess hesitantly let her eyelids fall shut.

Now, let your imagination run wild. Don't think about what you can or can't do. Just what you want to do.

Jess frowned and was about to scoff at the notion, when she mentally shrugged. What harm could it do? Melissa seemed to still be frozen in place with shock, what better time would she have? The teen, at war with herself, took a deep, soothing breath and let her mind wander. Her mind was her personal playground, she told herself. Melissa had no power there. No one did. No one but Jessica Carmine.

As quickly as she had accepted this fact, Jess felt like an endless hallway of doors opened before her. In one, she saw herself strutting through school, scantily clad and flirting with every girl who so much as looked her way. Kyo was by her side, just as smitten as the others, but clearly far more intimate as she held Jess's hand. Jess swore she could see two rings glimmer on their hands.

Another door showed Jess in bed with Kyo. The princess was licking fervently at Jess's cock, tracing its veins as she gazed up upon it with adoration, while dressed in an outfit Mrs. Obsidian would call risqué with her ass raised high as a tail wagged back and forth and her pussy leaked ostensibly over her leather-bound ball sack. She was also incredibly fecund. Her belly looked fit to burst as she caressed it with one hand, while the other massaged Jess's taut scrotum.

Jess's mind moved further down the hall. She caught glimpses through the other doors; herself surrounded by women with Kyo at her side, another with herself breastfeeding a pair of infants as Kyo rode her turgid cock. Jess could hardly believe the inner machinations of her own psyche. Rather, she believed the events taking place; marrying Kyo, having kids, doing... stuff together. But it was the manner in which they occurred; no matter where she looked, no matter her shock, it was always Kyo in the submissive role. Jess shook her metaphysical head in disbelief.

There was no way she was a dominant person. She could barely stare down a puppy as an intrepid child. And Kyo was so wilful, so confident and experienced. Jess knew it would be impossible to overwhelm someone like her... yet, her mind continued to throw scenes in front of her. Not once was she uncertain of herself, always in control and always on top. Then she came to a standstill at a door that was still closed.

Jess furrowed her imagined brow and reached out for the doorknob. She turned it and pushed the barrier open. At first, she saw only darkness, then a figure faded in from the black; Melissa. But she was different. Her expression lacked the hard edge Jess had grown accustomed to. Her steps retained the usual saunter, however it was clear that she was struggling to maintain it. Jess noticed the imagined Melissa's face twitch with every step. The blonde came to a stop just before the doorway.

She said nothing and simply smiled. Her cheeks were flushed, Jess realised, and the beginnings of sweat glistened on her skin. 'Melissa' turned around, bringing Jess's attention away from her face and down to her body. She girded her top half with a tight, latex corset of pure black with small flecks of her skin peeking through the laces. A garter belt of the same material clung to her skin with suspenders strapped to it, holding up her thigh-high stockings. Her pussy was obscured by a thin piece of fabric that made thongs look modest. The back barely covered a combined inch of her ass cheeks as it was swallowed up.

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,822 Followers
12