The Royal Cock Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,826 Followers

'Melissa' cooed as her hands reached back and pulled her ass apart. Jess would have stepped back in shock as she beheld the blonde's gaping anus. It looked wide enough for a hand to fit with ease. No, Jess realised as her mind conjured her cock. Every detail was perfectly in place, including its baffling girth. She compared it to the massive orifice before her; the match was uncanny.

The gaped blonde stood up straight and turned once again. Jess physically gulped as she saw that a collar now adorned 'Melissa's' neck, with a metal plate welded to the leather material that read two simple words; Jess's Whore. Jess mentally blinked, and the words changed; Jess's Bitch. Again; Jess's Slut. And again; Jess's Cum-dump.

"Mistress," the false Melissa whispered huskily. Jess tore her attention from the degrading collar and found 'Melissa' with her hands between her thighs, masturbating wantonly, "Please, fuck me, Mistress. Ruin my fuck-holes. They're yours after all."

Jess couldn't speak a word past the ball of confusion lodged in her metaphysical throat. This wasn't actually happening, she knew that, but it looked so real. She swore she could touch Melissa. This Melissa, who acted so sheepish and openly slutty, was hers. The thought seemed to come from the aether, however Jess knew it was 'hers', yet she hadn't the echo of her own voice as normal. Before she could question it, Jess opened her mouth.

"I didn't tell you to speak, whore."

"What?!" Came a stunned reply. Jess jumped at the sound and opened her eyes. She looked around the room in a daze, briefly stunned by the bright colours of reality, before her gaze fixed upon Melissa. The blonde's expression was the polar opposite to the one in Jess's imagination; her typically pretty features marred by rage. Yet... Jess didn't feel afraid. Anxious, yes - her heart wouldn't stop pounding frantically - but fear was far from her mind.

That's it. Say what comes to mind and everything will be fine.

Jess didn't question it this time. She could read it on Melissa's face; the blonde's control was slipping. Her face was flushed a deep red, her legs didn't look stable and she had lowered her phone, tilting it just enough that Jess could see the blank screen. Just say whatever comes to mind, Jess repeated to herself. She steadied her galloping heart and inhaled.

"I didn't tell you to speak. So, shut your mouth like a good whore," Jess felt electric currents run across her body, sparking her nerve-endings and sending new, unknown sensations straight to her brain.

"Who the fuck do you think you're... talking... to...?" Melissa's rebuttal started strong, her voice raised and her eyes ablaze with malice, however she couldn't continue. Her words died on her tongue, only escaping as mumbles. Jess's eyes held hers in their unblinking gaze. They lacked the fear that had permeated their irises just moments prior, now Melissa felt as though she were staring into the eyes of a beast. The irresistible urge to look away quickly overwhelmed her. Her gaze fell to look at herself and saw her breasts trembling with each of her ragged breaths.

"There, that's better," Jess smirked and sat on the bed. Despite having stilled it earlier, her heart resumed its frenetic beating. Could she do this? Jess pushed the concern from her mind. She wouldn't allow any room for it to fester.

Exactly. You just need to be yourself. Rather, whatever you want to be.

Jess faintly nodded her head in understanding. Mind over matter, she thought, whatever I want to be, I can be.

Finally. The voice somehow rolled its eyes through the word alone. Jess ignored it and placed her attention squarely on Melissa, who had yet to raise her head.

"What was it you said to me earlier? 'Hurry the fuck up and strip, Bitch', right?" Melissa lifted her head up and stared at Jess in shock. The seated teen rolled her eyes, "Are you deaf? I said, 'hurry the fuck up and strip, Bitch'."

"Like hell I..." Melissa started, her voice rapidly returning to rise into an indignant yell, but quickly fell silent. Jess's eyes hardened and set her expression into a steely, uncompromising scowl. The blonde unconsciously took a step back. Her brow furrowed deeply as her mind clearly struggled to comprehend the sudden change in Jess's demeanour. Melissa lowered her eyes once again, but didn't move. Jess silently fumed at the blonde's resistance.

"I told you to strip," Jess intoned in a calm voice, then hopped to her feet and stood in front of Melissa, "Does the spoilt brat need mummy to undress her?" Jess raised her pitch several octaves and arched her eyebrows expectantly. She saw Melissa's muscles tense and her jaw set in defiance. A grin broke across Jess's cheeks, "Too bad, mummy isn't here. But," she leaned up to whisper in the blonde's ear, "Mistress is."

"Fuck off!" Melissa pressed her hands against Jessica's shoulders and shoved. The ashen haired teen barely moved an inch, her stance unmoving despite her size, much to Melissa's shock. Jessica stepped to the side and gave her own push, sending Melissa all but flying onto her bed. All of the air escaped her lungs with her landing, but she managed to recover quickly and faced Jessica, who stood above her with a smug, but clearly surprised, grin. Melissa glared up at her.

Jess paid her stare no mind as she loomed nearer. She placed a hand on Melissa's hip, fingers sliding past the band of her shorts, and pulled them off in one, clean motion. The response was immediate; Melissa lashed out with her legs, one foot aimed for Jess's face. The blonde smirked prematurely as Jess smoothly leaned her head to the side.

"Bad girl," Jess laughed and tugged the garment down, taking Melissa's socks with it and leaving her with only her skimpy thong to cover her pussy. Melissa quickly closed her legs, hiding her genitalia from sight, and turned her head to the side. Jess sighed and pulled away, "Guess I had to lead by example."

A frown scored Melissa's forehead as she watched Jessica stand up and take her shirt off without hesitation. Knowledge gleamed in her eyes. She had to bite her lip to keep from smiling. All I've got to do is play along and she'll do all the hard work for me, though that's easier said than done, Melissa pushed the final part from her thoughts and focused on regaining control. Just play along, she repeated in her head like a mantra.

Jess couldn't keep the smile from her face. She could see Melissa's mind working through her facial expressions; the hesitance, the hope, the lust. It was all plain as day. She just had to look a little closer and the blonde became an open book. She's not very good at hiding her emotions, Jess stored the thought away for the future. She doubted Melissa would give up easily. Her attention became divided as she unclasped her bra and freed her newly bountiful breasts into the air.

She sighed as her hand strayed to cradle one. The sensation of having nothing but near insignificant mounds one day and growing two enticing, sensual tits the next was indescribable. Jess wondered how Kyo kept her hands still. At the name, Jess felt her blood run cold and her confidence shudder to a halt. If I go through with this, I'll be cheating on her.

No, no you won't be cheating on her. This is self-defence, you're simply making sure that future incidents won't occur.

But if I fuck Melissa then I... I won't be able to... Jess couldn't complete the thought. She had to grab the phone and leave, go to Kyo and get everything sorted out. Then everything could go back to normal.

Do you really want that? 'Normal' for you is hiding your cock from everybody, fading into the background and being stagnant. If you leave now, you'll just stay the way you are. If you rely on Kyo to fix all of this, you'll be the same, helpless Jess.

That's true... Jess didn't want to admit to anything that could harm Kyo. But it was impossible for her to fault her own mind, particularly as she recalled all of the visions she had seen, all of the things she subconsciously wanted to do.

Remember, just do and say what you want. Everything will fall into place.

And what do I want? Jess asked herself and heard a ghostly chuckle echo in her thoughts.

Well, I don't know about you, but I want to bend that bitch over, tear her panties clean off and fuck her in the ass.

I... I suppose if I fuck her ass I'm still a virgin.

Then go ahead.

Jess shook herself from her inner dialogue and looked around to reorient herself. Her gaze then happened upon Melissa's phone, which had fallen to the floor in their 'struggle'. She shot the blonde a smirk and swiftly picked up the device, brandishing for her captor turned captive to see.

"There goes your leverage, Bitch," Jess calmly walked over to Melissa's desk and placed her phone atop a small stack of paper, most of which she could see were overdue homework assignments. She laughed and twisted around to shoot the blonde a mocking smirk, earning a scowl in return. Jess closed the distance between them and grabbed Melissa by the arm, pulled her to her feet, then pressed a hand between her thighs to cup her sex. Melissa released a gasp on instinct before her mind fully understood what had happened.

"Ooh," Jess cooed as she rubbed her palm across Melissa's crotch, "Someone's eager," she slipped a finger under the garment and brushed it along the blonde's engorged, dripping lips. Melissa jolted back to awareness at that and tried to pull back, however Jess quickly wrapped an arm around her lower back, "Ah, ah. I'm not through with you."

"Let me go, you crazy bitch!" Melissa spat as she strained to free herself.

"I will, if you do exactly as I say," Jess's voice lowered itself to a growl, one befitting a wild predator; deep, dark and commanding. Melissa ceased her struggles and looked down at Jess, curiosity and fear swirled in her gaze, "There's a good pet," Jess removed her hand from her captive's panties and moved it around to cup her ass. Melissa released a gasp as fingers dug deep into her curvaceous rear.

I'm just playing along, Melissa told herself. She clenched her jaw shut and breathed deeply through her nose, a mistake she soon realised as the aroma of her own sex drifted up through the air. She couldn't be horny right now. It was just residue from earlier, when she was in control. Being dominated did nothing for her, though she hadn't tried it before. She'd always just slipped into the role as the dominant partner. Maybe it was worth a shot?

She pushed the ludicrous idea from her mind. If she was horny, then it was only due to her dry spell. Nothing more. Melissa silently affirmed the thought, letting it repeat like a broken record, until a small, yet commanding hang put a stop to it. She came from her internal reprieve to see Jessica smirking up at her. Despite herself, Melissa felt her heart jump at the visage and unconsciously relaxed into Jessica's commanding embrace. It feels warm, she thought with a unbidden sigh.

"No," Melissa meant for the denial to come out strong, as a dramatic shout of defiance. All she got instead was a weak mewl. Her hands came up to push against Jessica's chest, only to be enveloped in a soft warmth as her fingers sank into the soft expanse of her adversary's breasts. Even amidst the turmoil of her mind, Melissa couldn't help but admire their shape and texture. She gently squeezed and heard Jessica's breathing hitch in response. They're sensitive too, Melissa licked her lip as a nipple jutted out tantalisingly close. She wouldn't have to lean down far and it'd be in her face.

"W-what're you d-doing to me?" Melissa found her voice refused to stray from a meek whisper. Her throat felt tight as though Jessica were choking her, yet the ashen haired teen's hands remained firmly on Melissa's ass, groping and playing with her bountiful booty. Everything was in reverse. Jessica should be in this position, not me, she thought and vainly tried to will it into existence. Nothing happened of course and she remained where she stood.

"Nothing much, yet. Just playing. It's what Mistress's do with their pets, no?" Jessica answered and leaned up to give Melissa's neck a playful nip. The blonde gasped, but didn't withdraw, rather, her neck lifted without conscious thought, "I asked you a question, Pet," Jessica growled, her hot breath brushing over the bite mark she'd left behind, and dug her nails into Melissa's rear.

"Y-yes... they do," Melissa panted. This shouldn't be happening to me, she made another attempt at freedom to no avail. How was Jess so puny but so strong? It didn't make sense. And yet Melissa found herself caring less and less. It felt oddly freeing to be the weaker one in the room.

"You forgot something," Jessica breathed and bit into her captive's neck, harder this time, that drew a sharp gasp from the formerly dominant blonde. Melissa's fingers clenched on instinct, digging her nails into the shorter teen's breasts. She immediately recoiled as the thought of hurting Jessica and clasped her hands in front of her own chest. Her cheeks burned and her legs threatened to crumble. The perfect picture of a virgin from centuries past.

"S-s-sorry," Melissa whimpered. Her blood boiled at the very thought of such a notion, however she didn't act upon it. She bowed her head to avoid Mis... Jessica's eyes, exactly as she had seen so many of her lovers do in the past. A small surge of pity plummeted in her chest as realised what some of them must've felt, yet there was a hint of pride as well. But why? It felt awful to be seen as so weak, to be helpless against someone else.

"'Sorry' what?" Jessica dug her fingers in deeper. Melissa's head jerked up in surprise and pain. Her response slipped from her lips without thought, pushed out by a growing need in her core, one that she couldn't quite identify.

"Sorry, Mistress!"

"That's better," Jessica smirked. Melissa lowered her head once again, eyes wide in disbelief at what she had just said and at the feelings it evoked. Her pussy felt like a furnace. Would Mis... Jessica notice? Melissa glanced up to see Jessica's knowing smirk. She knows.

Jess brought a hand back around to Melissa's front and immediately slid her fingers down her insolent thong. The heat was amazing, so intense, more so than Jess had ever felt from her own sex. Even when her hormones had been running amok during her early puberty, she had never been so wet.

"You're soaked!" Jess exclaimed with glee and ran her fingertips up and down Melissa's snatch. She pulled her hand free and raised it for inspection to find her digits almost totally coated in juices, "Look, Pet," she ordered and almost giggled when Melissa obediently raised her head. Jess wriggled her fingers and separated them, strings of sloppy, feminine cum holding together between them, "This is your desire. Your pleasure from submitting to me. Isn't it wonderful, Pet?"

"Fu..." Melissa quieted herself as Jess's gaze and grip hardened, "Y-yes, M-Mistress."

"Good girl," Jess gave a slight squeeze, just hard enough to assert her dominance but also to compliment the blonde. She chuckled as Melissa's cheeks turned a deeper shade of red and her thighs closed, rubbing together. It was almost pitiful how clearly Melissa's emotions showed. She didn't seem capable of hiding anything, not after Jess had had her way at least. Jess offered her slick fingers to her pet, "Lick." She ordered.

Melissa recoiled from Jessica's fingers. Her back bent away from the ashen haired teen, inadvertently pushing her pelvis into her. The blonde inhaled sharply as the clear shape of her lustful snatch pressed into bulging fabric, the cause of which jerked under her touch and pushed back against Melissa's swollen, pantie clad lips. She went to pull away, but found herself immobile. With wide, uncertain eyes, she looked up at Jessica.

"That's fine," Jessica's voice was cool, not like ice, but like chilled water that soothed Melissa's burning desire. Yet it somehow caused it to ignite even greater than before, "I know exactly what you want, Pet." Melissa's thoughts went dark as the hope of escape blanketed her mind. She might be salvage this after all. She just had to get her phone back and cow Jessica back into submission. Melissa glanced to her desk and phone. The second Jessica released her, she'd make a break for it. Then she would make her strip and suck her cock.

"Huh?" Melissa blinked as she was lowered to the floor. Her knees crumbled under an incessant pushing on her shoulders, until she found herself kneeling with her proud ass sat on her haunches and her face directly before a visibly swelling bulge. She swallowed and leaned her head back. Jessica was staring down at her, eyes somehow brighter than the sunlight outside. They were mesmerising, calming like two clear ponds, yet so clearly volatile. Melissa couldn't decide if she felt fear or admiration as she gazed.

Jess couldn't quell the palpitations of her heart. She was really going through with this. Anxiety gripped her by the core of her very being, yet it was tainted by thick streams of lust. Her hands felt clammy and a bead of sweat dripped down the nape of her neck, sending a barely suppressed shudder down her spine. Just do it and everything'll fall into place, Jess reminded herself and inhaled deeply. Melissa fortunately failed to notice her indecision.

Before her nerves could reclaim any semblance of control, Jess frantically undid the buttons to her skirt. She hooked her thumbs in the waistband. Her cock throbbed behind the veil, as did her balls. Excitement coursed through her body like an electric current. She slid her skirt down an inch. The top of her pubic mound showed. Another inch and she could see the slightly darker skin tone of her member. Jess clenched her jaw and steeled herself, before dropping the fabric down her legs.

Her cock leapt from its prison, almost smacking Melissa in the process. The air met its spongy glans where a small -- in comparison to her normal -- glob of pre-cum beaded. Its veins throbbed powerfully, sending blood pouring into the shaft and swelling it to its true glory. Jess watched it with baited breath, part of her unable to believe what she had done, as her dick quickly achieved its full erection.

Melissa eyes had gone wide. She couldn't believe what her sight told her. It wasn't possible. Her mind raced with images of Kyodai-Hime in the showers at school, all of the times she'd seen her erection, and compared them to what stood above her now. There was no mistake. Jessica, the puny teen that had been in the background for so long, had a bigger cock. Melissa felt her pussy practically squirt just from looking at it. No wonder she kept it hidden.

Jess bit her lip and tore her gaze from her turgid prick to Melissa's face. Her cheeks lifted into a broad, jubilant smirk. Jess looked back to her cock. It twitched with each powerful pulse of her heart. The single bead of pre-cum at its tip lost its war against physics and slid down the awe-inspiring length. Jess glanced back to Melissa and saw her eyes follow the drop thirstily. Laughter bubbled behind Jess's mask of semi-calmness.

She never thought the day would come that she would be proud of her auspicious cock.

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,826 Followers
12