The Royal Cock Ch. 19

Story Info
Reconciliation.
5.8k words
4.76
22.2k
41

Part 19 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/02/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,826 Followers

"Jess!" Kyodai called for the umpteenth time and sighed. She sat with her back to Jess's bedroom door, with her head leaning against it and her legs splayed out for comfort. Her parents had called, or rather they had a maid call, a few hours ago asking why Kyodai wasn't at school. She explained the situation and left it at that. Her parents couldn't fault her for taking care of her girlfriend, despite her reluctance to so much as speak.

Only an hour had passed since she had effectively annihilated Melissa's confidence and instilled true fear into the blonde. In that time, Kyodai had insisted to Jess's parents that she would look after Jess while they went to work. And she had kept to her word, though it was hardly difficult as Jess refused to leave her room.

Kyodai groaned and decided to try a different method; "Jess, I know everything. Melissa told me what happened. So open..."

"No!" Jess called back, cutting the princess off. Kyodai blinked to herself; she'd never been cut off before, except by her parents.

"Just open the d..."

"No!" Jess affirmed, louder this time.

"Door and..."

"No!"

"We..."

"No!"

"Can..."

"No!"

"Talk."

"NO!"

Kyodai turned her head to the side and pressed her ear against the wooden door.

"Jess," she began calmly.

"No," Jess replied, also calmer.

"Jess, just open the door and let's talk." No response, "If I was mad at you, do you think a door would stop me?"

"N-no," came the reluctant confirmation . Kyodai grinned and continued.

"So, please open the door?" Kyodai waited and heard the soft patter of feet on the floor. She pulled away and stood up, before sinking into a slight crouch with one leg in front of the other. The lock clinked and the door handle slowly went down. The moment the barrier opened and Jess's head peaked out, Kyodai lunged.

She barrelled past the door, which slammed against the nearby wall with a thunderous slam, and tackled Jess to the ground. The smaller teen yelled and struggled, however she had no leverage. Kyodai pinned Jess down and pushed herself back up, placing her weight on her knees as her fingers were wrapped tight around Jess's wrists.

"Ow," Jess groaned.

"Sorry, I didn't want you running away again," Kyodai explained with a blush, but didn't slacken her grip. Something about this position intrigued her, yet not in the same way it once did when she would take it with other girls. The sense of power and control was intoxicating back then. On the other hand, she didn't feel that way with Jess. If anything, it felt awkward. Kyodai unconsciously adjusted her grip and knees in hopes that it would belay the sense of wrong. Still the feeling remained.

"Well..." Jess grunted, "You succeeded."

"Guess I did," Kyodai grinned. She removed her grip on Jess's slender wrists and leaned back onto her haunches, keeping her girlfriend trapped beneath her.

"Can you... can you get off, please?" Jess kept her head turned to the side and her eyes on the furthest wall.

"Not until you look at me." Jess shook her head mutely, "Then I'm not getting off."

"Why're you acting normal?" Jess asked suddenly. Her chest rose and fell quickly, bringing Kyodai's attention to her girlfriend's now prodigious breasts.

"Wow, Jess. You really blew up, didn't you? I wonder," Kyodai murmured and brought her hands to Jess's mounds. Her fingers sank into the flesh like it was made of marshmallows, yet it resisted her as well. The princess bit her lip to keep from smirking. She failed however, as Jess released a low moan.

"I-I did... yeah," Jess couldn't resist a sigh as Kyodai kneaded her hefty tits through her clothes.

"I like it," Kyodai breathed as she leaned down to press her lips against Jess's cheek.

"You didn't answer my question," Jess had gone red in the face and her breathing had grown deep under the princess's ministrations and weight.

"That's what I'm doing," Kyodai contradicted as she trailed her lips across her girlfriend's skin, breathing in her scent. She felt Jess tense up beneath her and pulled back. She brought a hand to Jess's cheek and gently urged her head to the side until they were face to face, "I love you, Jess. Just because you fucked someone else, won't change that. Actually," Kyodai giggled, "I'm excited. Melissa said you were pretty great."

Jess didn't know how to react. She wanted to scream at Kyodai, hug her, slap her, demand a better explanation, be punished, or... or something. People didn't just forgive others so easily. There had to be a catch. Kyodai must want something. That was it, she was just... Jess's thoughts fell silent as her lips were captured by royalty.

She felt moisture brim in her eyes, but ignored it and leaned up into the kiss. Jess raised her hand up and caressed Kyodai's hair, pulling her closer in the process, as her other worked its way down the princess's back to her pert ass. Hunger replaced all other emotions. The formerly insensate teen pushed up against Kyodai, lifting and eventually forcing her onto her back. Licks of desire and pleasure burned through the passion as their fingers searched one another's body for their most sensitive parts. Jess straddled Kyodai and unconscious found the bulges of their cocks pressed against each other.

Both began to undulate their hips. The ill-defined shapes of their members grew more and more distinct as they swelled against the other. All the while, Jess ran her hands up and down the princess's body, pausing at her roiling hips and heaving breasts. She could feel her royal girlfriend's nipples engorge and tent the fabric of her shirt. Kyodai groaned into the kiss as Jess rolled both nubs between her fingers.

Jess gasped for air and in shock as Kyodai parted from her. The princess panted heavily, cheeks flushed and her lips slightly swollen from Jess's ferocity.

"More," Jess moaned and leaned down, but was stopped by a gentle, yet insistent hand.

"I'll show you more," Kyodai breathed and nodded to the bed, "Sit down." Jess frowned even as she followed the directions. When she was sat down, Kyodai crawled between her legs and locked eyes with Jess, adoration burning in her gaze. The princess ran her hands up Jess's legs and settled on her inner thighs. She pushed them apart and cooed softly as she looked up her girlfriend's skirt to see a bulge even greater than her own.

Kyodai licked her lips and dove forward. Her head vanished under the fabric, however her actions could be felt clearly as Jess physically jumped and yelped when she felt the princess's lips against her uncovered balls. Kyodai ignored the reaction. Her hands moved up and found the clasp to Jess's skirt, undid it then pulled down the offending garment. She pulled her head away as she removed the cloth.

"So beautiful," Kyodai whispered as her eyes fell on her girl's spread thighs, She ran her hands over them, admiring the sensual softness that met her touch, before moving closer to her true goal. Jess gasped as her cock was caressed through her useless underwear. Kyodai licked her lips and swallowed as she eyed her girlfriend's balls. They hung out from her panties, so huge that the paltry undergarment couldn't hope to contain them. She reached forward with her hands. She rested one on the taut scrotum and the other on the straining waistband.

"You don't need these," Kyodai whispered huskily and, with a single, powerful move, destroyed the final obstacle in the face of her conquest.

"Kyo," Jess panted overhead. Kyodai looked up at her with a poor attempt at an innocent expression as her eyes blazed with barely restrained lust. She didn't wait for Jess to continue and brought both of her hands to the monolithic member. Blood pumped into the shaft through a thick, web of veins which throbbed against Kyodai's palm. Her fingers slowly spread apart around the girth, "Ah, d-don't stop."

Kyodai didn't need to be told such. She could see and feel it, plain as day. Jess's cock rose higher and higher as it swelled to its full glory. It stood above Kyodai's head before long, utterly capturing the princess's attention. She ran her hands over its length, murmuring under the breath at its sheer size, and came to a stop at the thick, bulbous tip.

"So big," Kyodai groaned and felt her pussy throb in agreement. Her own cock struggled to be freed from its prison, however it couldn't draw either Jess's or Kyodai's focus away from the hulking pillar, "Jess," Kyodai managed to tear her eyes away and fix them on Jess's, "I'm gonna show you what a real lover is like," she promised.

A part of Jess wanted to laugh at the princess for being so serious. Another wanted to hug her and resume their make-out session, while the winner decided to stay where she was.

"I know you will," Jess whispered. Both lost sight of the turgid prick between them as they worked to meet one another in a lustful kiss once more. Kyodai had more than enough experience with such a position, though it was usually her cock trapped between herself and others. Nonetheless, she began to grind her stomach and breasts against Jess's dick. Kyodai felt it throb powerfully, followed by the slick sensation of pre-cum oozing out. The sheer amount quickly soaked through her shirt and matted the material to her skin.

Jess's hands moved seemingly of their own accord and laid themselves on the princess's shoulders.

"Show me," Jess breathed and pushed down. Kyodai didn't resist as she was forced back to her knees. Her own hands trailed across Jess's skin, leaving faint lines in her flesh with a small amount of pressure, until they came back to the throbbing, pre spewing tower.

"I will," Kyodai moaned and traced a particularly thick vein with her lips down to the its base. She opened her mouth and gently nipped at Jess's prick, before running her lithe tongue across the vague mark she'd left. Jess released a stifled moan above her. Kyodai smiled and pulled her girlfriend's cock close to her face, inhaling the thick, intoxicating scent. Her tongue lolled out and ran over the turgid spire with a hungry groan deep in her throat.

She eventually came to a stop at the purple head. Jess released a sharp, high pitched gasp as Kyodai lathered the bulbous shape in her spit, her hands finding their way to the princess's blonde mane and twining into the luscious locks. Kyodai pressed her lips tight against the tip and moaned as pre-cum oozed out, thick and heady. Her tongue lapped it up hungrily and bathed her taste buds in the potent elixir. She gathered the delectable fluid in her mouth and held it in her cheeks, bulging them out like a perverse chipmunk, as she pursed her lips against the pre spewing slit until it threatened to overflow. Then she pulled back.

The princess moaned deep in the back of her throat as she swished the thick liquid around. It coated her teeth, bathed her eager tongue and suffused her mind with lust. A shudder passed down her spine and down into her nether region. Her cock strained hard against her pants, its own murky pre beginning to leak out. She eyed Jess's tennis ball sized cockhead as it continued to spew its slick fluid. Temptation is a monstrous adversary even a princess couldn't defeat.

Kyodai reared up and opened her mouth wide, then lowered it down to engulf Jess's ripe cock. Flavour danced across her tongue, like a waltz; loving and graceful. She let her spit overflow and join Jess's slick pre. The mixture quickly fell under gravity's sway and ran down the immense member, meeting Kyodai's gently pumping hands to hasten her efforts. Jess's moans grew louder as Kyodai's voice faded to muffled groans of desire.

I'll show you real pleasure, Jess. Kyodai thought, determined as she slid her lips lower until she fully took the bulbous head into her slavering maw. Happiness suffused her body as she heard Jess gasp and felt her fingers dig into her head, urging her lower. Kyodai felt her lower region grow hot and moist. She wanted to touch herself, to share in Jess's pleasure, however she had made a promise to show Jess what it was like to be truly loved. This blowjob wasn't about lust, even as it burgeoned within them, but about something much deeper. Stronger.

Kyodai almost laughed around Jess's cock as she realised how cheesy this all was. Yet it was unmistakably true. The princess looked up and found Jess's eyes. Love and lust swirled in both of their gazes. Jess folded her body in half and managed to press her lips to Kyodai's forehead. The half-naked teen smiled and giggled as the princess tried to do the same.

Jess raised her hips slightly and bit back a loud moan as her cock was engulfed even further. Kyodai took her cue and began bobbing her head back and forth. Her mouth was stretched too tight for her to keep her teeth from lightly grazed Jess's member with each move, however if it caused any discomfort the moaning teen didn't show it. The princess groaned in the back of her throat; the sound vibrated around Jess's cock. Kyodai paused and inhaled deeply through her nose, before practically diving down Jess's shaft.

This was her first time doing something like this. Kyodai was always on top of her partners, always the one receiving pleasure or at least earning it by hammering them in bed, or she would lay back and let the lucky girl or futa do all of the work. Always at their insistence. And her inexperience clearly showed as she gagged the moment her uvula brushed against Jess's prick, tears beading in her eyes before overflowing down her cheeks. Salvia drooled down the corners of her mouth and her tongue went rigid in her discomfort.

The cloud of pleasure dissipated as Jess worriedly pushed Kyodai away. The princess frowned and struggled to go deeper, but quickly lost the battle. She came free with a sharp inhale of air, strings of spittle connecting her lips to Jess's cock, and a ragged cough.

"You shouldn't push yourself," Jess admonished with a disapproving frown. Kyodai coughed for a moment longer until her gag reflex settled, then she looked up at Jess with a plaintive gaze.

"I want to," Kyodai rasped. She cringed a little at her voice, but kept her eyes level, "Please, Jess. Let me do this for you?" Jess almost bit her bottom lip again, but caught herself before doing so. She glanced about her room and exhaled with a long winded sigh.

"Fine," Jess relented, pouting like a child. Kyodai grinned and returned to the saliva coated prick. She gave the shaft a few long pumps, smiling at the deluge of pre that streamed out from her ministrations, before diving back in and wrapping her supple lips around the head once more. This time she paced herself. Slowly, Kyodai massaged the tip with her lips and lapped at the slit where pre-cum spewed across her taste buds. The princess groaned at the taste and lowered her mouth until she had encased the bulbous crown in her warm mouth.

Jess couldn't maintain her mask of childish reluctance any further. She leaned back onto the palms of her hands and let her head tilt back as a moan parted her lips. Hands gripped and pumped her shaft, sending lethargic waves and swift shocks of pleasure darting across her nerves to bathe her brain in carnal delight. The princess is sucking my cock, Jess thought, astonished. My cock is being sucked by royalty. Jess felt her balls clench up against her groin and heat flare within her stomach.

"K-K-Kyo?" Jess stammered as the warmth raged into a blaze and burned away her control. Pressure mounted inside of her. She could feel her balls swell and her heart beat frantically, like a hummingbird. The sound of her pleasure escaped her control as moans slipped past her lips and into the air, no doubt swaying down to Kyo's ears. Her eyes fell upon Kyo's bobbing head and met her own watery stare. Groans, throaty and deliciously sensual, vibrated around Jess's saliva encumbered cock.

Jess's breaths hitched in volume and pitch with successive inch Kyo took down her gullet. She ran her hands across Kyo's scalp, gently urging her lower, and felt her balls burgeon even larger. How big were they? She thought absentmindedly. In yet another display of her apparent psychic abilities, Kyo pulled off her girlfriend's magnificent prick, panting raggedly, though her lips only strayed for a moment before she pursed them against the tip once more. The princess's hands hefted the two, cumbersome, meaty balls in her palms for Jess to see.

They had to be the size of volley balls, Jess thought in bewilderment and lust. They jumped in size at the sudden rise in her body's desires, encroaching on soccer ball size, as the veins throbbed powerfully. Her scrotum glistened with the strain of containing the massive, semen riddled globes. And it was all going into one place, Jess thought as her eyes strayed to Kyo's body and lingered on the royal teen's stomach. Her fists curled tight around the princess's hair and yanked her down.

Kyo opened her mouth just in time to take more than half of the enormous member down her throat. Her gag reflex set off again, salvia dribbled from the corners of her mouth as she retched, but it was far easier to control this time. Before long, Kyo resumed where she had left off. Her head bobbed up and down. With each descent she swallowed more, until her eyes crossed and her vision was filled with Jess's groin. Kyo managed to suck in a breath through her nose and moaned; the scent alone was heavenly.

Jess panted heavily. Her hips sashayed back and forth, raising and falling. Each rise pushed half an inch into Kyo and each fall sent wondrous trills of majestic -- divine even -- ecstasy up her spine, to her brain, then to every facet of her pleasure ridden being. She clenched her eyes shut and her brow furrowed as if in concentration. She bit her bottom lip, but it was no use.

"C-cumming!" Jess cried. She looked skyward, mouth agape as the tendons in her throat stood out against her neck. Bliss careened through her mind. It exploded behind her eyes, bathing her senses in pleasure embodied by white noise. The sensations blazed across her skin, ripples rising across her soft flesh as her crotch darted up and mashed her hairless mound against Kyo's nose. The princess gave a meagre attempt at a victorious smile despite the massive obstruction in her cock-stuffed maw.

Kyodai's hands had been forced aside by Jess's visceral thrust. They strayed down Jess's thighs then to her throbbing groin, where the overly endowed teen's balls pulsed, swelled and released. The princess barely had time to hold her breath as Jess's cock expanded to create an ache in her jaw, however she ignored it in favour of the sudden heat that practically poured down her oesophagus, before it was expelled into her stomach. There's so much, Kyodai thought in shock as her belly was filled to bursting.

And that was just the first one. Her eyes widened in realisation as the second blast sprayed deep into her body. Each heavy, sperm-riddled drop of cum that fell into her semen infused stomach all but poured delicious warmth across her nerves. This was Jess's cum. Kyodai sighed through her nose in the faint reprieve between shots. She made Jess cum, gave her this pleasure, and she would take it all in turn. Kyodai looked up at the rapturous expression painted across Jess's face.

You're my princess, Kyodai thought. She swallowed unnecessarily around Jess's pulsing member and reached up until her palms fell against her girlfriend's sensually curved mounds, the stiff peaks of which jutted forth perversely into Kyodai's hands.

Jess moaned as another sensation piled atop the mountain of pleasure, causing her pelvis to flex instinctively and send her next spurt of seed streaming forth like water breaking past a dam. Kyodai moaned as the heat of desire that perpetrated her entire being blazed greater than ever. Her own cock jumped inside of its cloth prison as its feminine counterpart released a river of juices, soaking her underwear and leaking down her thighs. She felt her cock weep thick, slick pre-cum in sympathy and stain her panties.

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,826 Followers
12