The Royal Cock Ch. 20

Story Info
Promise.
7.3k words
4.73
19.9k
34

Part 20 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/02/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,809 Followers

The bells of the church rang with an ominous but joyful tone as the building itself, gothic in design, loomed over the heads of women and futa alike, and as birds chirped and relished their new found freedom, before turning back around then diving straight for the rice that now littered the floor around two sets of human feet.

Jess jumped back to reality as her hand was taken by Kyo. The ash blonde teen gawked down at her through wide, near crazed eyes and watched, almost unseeing, as the princess laid those plump lips on the back of her hand. An expression, pure and traditional, that spoke of loyalty amongst the royal family, It was a sign that none other could have her love, only Jess, who could barely feel her legs. They shook like jelly on a vibrating comfy chair. She was certain that they were no longer holding her up, but rather it was Kyo who kept her standing.

"I, Kyodai Guinevere Futaba, ask you, Jessica Carmine, to be my wife," Kyodai intoned. Her voice held only one of the tones Jess knew her for. Not anger, not worry, not even jubilancy. No, Jess was certain; it was love, "Your answer, milady?"

"I..." Jess hesitated, not for lack of trying. Her mind worked to get the words out and her body went rigid in combating the wave of tumultuous emotions that now battered her throat, keeping her voice from escaping. She swallowed. Her blood boiled in anger at herself, the inferno spread like wildfire and evaporated the ocean of her uncertainty. Jess took a deep breath, "Yes..." she whispered airily. Regardless of volume, Kyo heard the word loud and clear.

She leapt to her feet and wrapped her arms around Jess's shorter frame. The princess lifted her into the air, twirled and set her down then kissed her deeply, refusing to stop until her lungs felt ready to implode. When they parted, strings of spit hung between their parted lips as they panted heavily. Jess leaned up for more and slid a hand into Kyodai's hair, pulling her closer. The princess didn't resist in the slightest and gently melded into the expression of their love.

"One week," Jess said after they pulled apart again. They had moved back to the bed in their lustful, yet loving embrace, and held one another atop the sheets. Kyodai laid under Jess, who rested her head atop her girlfriend's -- fiancée, she reminded herself -- soft, expansive breasts. Their legs were intertwined with one another, toes idly caressing each other.

"What?"

"I'll wait one week, then we're going to continue this moment," Jess looked up and paused as her mind wandered into the warmth of Kyo's gaze. She blinked and continued, "Kakudai should be over by then."

"Whatever you want," Kyodai breathed, all too happy to agree with her beloved. If it weren't for how small Jess's bed was and how badly Kyodai wanted to surprise her with what Kakudai had done for her, then the princess would have pounced on Jess long ago. Or the other way around, she amended as she recalled being pinned twice before. The memories sent a gentle warmth across her skin and to her crotch. She sighed at the sensation.

"Then how about a little pact?" Jess offered. She pushed her nerves aside like before and kept them locked away, far from the forefront of her mind, though it was impossible for her to completely shield her thoughts from their influence. Particularly as she considered just what it is that she was about to suggest.

"Hmm," the princess hummed with intrigue. She tilted her head to the side, pressing her cheek against Jess's soft hair and inhaled gently, releasing her breath with a content sigh.

"Well, I said a week, so, uh... before then, how about we, um, we don't masturbate. At all."

"Are you crazy?" Kyodai giggled, "I already feel like I'm about to burst."

"I-I know, b-but..." Jess took a deep breath, held it and released in a soothing gust, "I just want to make it special, like you said. And besides," she lowered her voice to a whisper, tilted her head and spoke directly into Kyo's ear with a slight husky edge, "Don't you want to see how big my balls will swell?"

Kyodai groaned under her breath and turned to face Jess, "Fine, you're on. No cumming for a week," her expression curled into her typical, jubilant smirk, "But I'm not gonna make it easy for you." With that declaration, the princess hefted Jess up and set her down so that she was straddling Kyodai's waist, heavy bulge resting hotly atop the royal futa's stomach. Kyodai pulled Jess down, bending her at the waist, and leaned up to kiss her hungrily.

There was no resistance from Jess. She had no reason to. Her own body seemed to thrum with hunger for Kyo more than ever, and it showed, as her cock strained against its confines harder and harder with every passing lick of Kyo's tongue or brush of their scarcely concealed nipples. Their mouths moulded to one another, neither giving an inch, as their hands searched tirelessly for the other's erogenous zones. Jess moaned into the kiss and pressed her tongue against Kyo's.

Nails raked lightly across Jess's back. They slid down her flesh, leaving faint white lines leading to her recently curvaceous ass cheeks, onto which Kyo latched on and sank her digits into the expanse. Jess returned the favour as she clamped her hands onto Kyo's breasts, thumb and forefingers quickly finding their way to her twin, hard peaks. She grinned mentally and pinched firmly.

Moans resounded in their chests. They rose and fell in response to each other, each futa eager to both outdo and help the other. Small movements made the all the difference. A slight twitch of a finger against a nipple to send sparks across nerves, or a sudden jolt of the body to grind against a cock to spirit hundreds of volts of pleasure to the brain, and on it went. Before long, the two were openly groping their cocks.

Before they remembered the pact and pulled away. Kyo panted heavily beneath Jess's gaze, hands now wrapped around the above teen's back and wrapped in her hair and her pants halfway down her thighs with her cock in the open. Jess kept her hands around the princess's semi-hard member, slowly pumping it.

"Jess, what about..."

"It's not fair that I came today and you didn't," Jess asserted, tightening her grip as she came to the tip of Kyo's swelling member. A large dollop of pre beaded at, then slid down the head to slicken Jess's fingers in the copious fluid. She cooed softly at the slick, warmth as it coated her digits and hastened her efforts. The aroma grew stronger as the fluid flowed more freely with each pump of Jess's delicate hand, almost in perfect tandem with the potent throbbing of Kyo's member, which now crested at its awe-inspiring length of 14''. She remembered the day she'd read it in a magazine article.

The princess was always open about herself. Personality, measurements, even embarrassing stories from her childhood -- frequently of her walking in on her parents at night. Jess didn't have enough fingers and toes to count how often she had read and re-read every fact she could about Kyo, wanting nothing more than to know her as intimately as possible. Yet nothing had prepared her for meeting her royal crush.

And not even her wildest dreams could have imagined she would be in bed with the princess, calling her by a nickname, kissing her while on top, and certainly not that she would be touching Kyo so intimately.

"Ah, right there... yeah," Kyo moaned as Jess found a particularly sensitive spot just below the purple, swollen head. The ash blonde teen kept a hand around the tip, fingers lightly grazing her new discovery as the other hand slid up and down, occasionally twisting or dipping down to fondle Kyo's full scrotum. The princess's eyes lulled shut as she bit her lip to restrain herself from keening with pleasure, even as the sounds escaped, if muffled. Her brow furrowed and her head tilted back as Jess's thumb struck at her urethra.

"Ooh," Jess cooed, leaning her head up to breathe into Kyo's ear and inhale her addictively sweet, yet musky aroma, "You're so hard, I can feel your heartbeat through your cock. And there's so much pre. Like a faucet. Are you that close to cumming?"

"Uh huh," Kyodai half whimpered, half moaned. Her body felt hotter by the second, Jess's words only spurring the flames of her desire higher, and she wanted nothing more than to express those sensations and there was no better way in her mind than to cum. Hard.

"Then do it, princess," Jess teased, her tongue darting out to lick at Kyodai's sensitive ear lobe, "Cum from my hand. Dirty your Fiancée's hand with your jizz. Let me feel all that sperm, show me why you're going to be k... queen someday."

"Ah! Fuck YES!" Kyodai gasped, the last word suddenly turning into a cry as her hips jerked wildly. She had never cum so fast before, not even when she first masturbated, or her first blowjob, or when she lost her virginity. Her eyes peaked open to look at Jess, who pulled back to return the favour with flushed cheeks and glimmering irises that mirrored Kyodai's own.

"Cum for me, Kyo," Jess breathed huskily, staring with her brilliant... no, Kyodai corrected herself, smouldering gaze. There was no escape from their hold, nor was there any reason to, captivating as they were. Twin pools of a warm, ocean turquoise with a sparse pattern of black flecks towards the centre, where Kyodai could see her reflection from the striking rays of sunlight that streamed into the room and bathed the two through the window by the bed. She couldn't help herself and pulled Jess in for a passionate kiss before her thoughts were torn asunder by her mind addling orgasm.

Jess accepted her fiancée's lips, screams of ecstasy included. She continued to pump her hand, milking Kyo's cumming cock unnecessarily as gouts of semen spurted from the tip, arching high above their heads and raining down upon them. Thick globs stuck to their skin, clothes and hair, but neither cared. The pleasure of orgasm and being the cause of said pleasure was enough to captivate their attention.

"Keep cumming," Jess commanded as she tightened her grip and urged still more thick, unwieldly thick seed from the princess's member, which throbbed powerfully, each pulsation sending a gush of cum to further stain the surroundings. Viscous semen drooled down Jess's skin, leaving slick trails in its wake. One large globule in particular latched itself onto her cheek and soon found its way to her lips. Jess pulled back from Kyo and opened her mouth to lick up the great drop.

A barely suppressed moan reverberated in her throat and mind. The taste was unlike any other with a rich but creamy texture, yet so thick that she felt like she should chew it before swallowing, all the while it clung to her teeth, gums and tongue. Such a strong flavour, Jess noted as she tried to discern just what it was. Bitter yet sweet. Rich but light.

And there was still so much more for her to sample.

Jess licked her lips and swallowed with a gasp at how difficult such a mundane action was. She clamped her hand down around the base of Kyo's cock, stemming the tide marginally, and ducked down low to wrap her lips around the head. She released her grip. For a moment, there was a calm, as though Kyo had finished her climax. Jess groaned in frustration and licked at the cum slickened slit. She heard a gasp and quickly found her mouth stuffed full as the princess gave an unexpected -- though Jess should have expected it -- thrust.

Cum flooded her maw in a near instant. The tip was poised at her throat, causing Jess to gag at the sudden abrasion to her uvula but she kept herself in place. Kyo's royal semen sprayed wildly, forcing most its way down her gullet, but the sperm that didn't soon found itself swimming between her teeth, over her tongue and across her hungry palate. Jess moaned and swallowed eagerly. Her heart fell as the spurts receded to mere dribbles.

Kyo's hips went slack and pulled her flagging cock back until just the tip was captured in Jess's mouth. Both moaned softly as Jess came apart from her wife-to-be's cock, which fell with a light slap atop her luscious scrotum, and quickly moved back to snuggle with one another. Jess reclaimed her spot lying beside her princess, arm and leg draped across Kyo's breasts and thigh respectively, with her head nuzzled softly into the nook of Kyo's shoulder. The princess breathed deeply and softly, eyes closed, clearly asleep. But Jess didn't mind.

She simply wanted to stay there, close to the person she loved, coated in rich, drying semen, the taste of which rested heavily on her tongue, and pretend that they were all that remained of the universe. Just a commoner who lusted after royalty, and the privileged ruler-to-be who reciprocated that lust. I could die happy here, Jess thought and let her mind wander into the realm of sleep.

Halle pulled into her driveway as the sun began to set in the distance, casting a warm glow over her house. Beside her was Selina, whose hands were poised to unbuckle her seatbelt and leap out of the car. Halle could sympathise as her hands gripped the steering wheel tight enough to turn her knuckles white.

Throughout their day at work, they had been on edge. So much so that neither had given a single thought to masturbating, or even taking up the offer of an affectionate model for a threesome. It had been a struggle to maintain their professionalism and not call or rush home to check on Jess.

Back in the car, Halle and Selina glanced at one another fretfully. Never before had they seen Jess in such a state, so emotionally vulnerable and... cut off from them. They hadn't received any calls about her, which they -- if they were rational at the time -- would have known meant everything was stable or that nothing significant had occurred at the least. Instead the lack of information made them all the more nervous and it took all of their will power not to abandon their jobs.

Now they were just a stone's throw away.

They opened and slammed the car doors then repeated the action on their front door. Bags fell to the floor as they forsook their belongings in favour of their daughter's well-being. Their feet thundered up the stairs, pounding like wrecking balls against buildings, and didn't stop until they came to Jess's closed-off bedroom. For a brief moment, they paused and gathered their wits about them, however the calm only lasted a meagre second as they barrelled through the door.

"Jess, are you okay?" "Are you okay, Jess?" Both parents asked at the same time. They stopped and clamped their hands over their faces. The two backed away slowly from the figures that slept on Jess's bed, each entwined in the others limbs and caked in what looked like an off-white yogurt. Selina carefully shut the door and turned to her wife of nearly twenty years.

"Did they...?" Halle's eyes turned wide with excitement, but only received a shrug as her wife led her downstairs. They sat down on the couch and curled up, Selina under Halle's arm with her head resting comfortably on her wife's bosom. Halle turned the TV on and flicked through the channels until they found a sitcom they both enjoyed. Though neither paid it any real attention, minds elsewhere. That is to say, in Jess's room.

"Don't mention it to Jess, okay? She'll die if she found out that we saw her like that," Selina said, looking up at Halle.

"Agreed," Halle nodded, "At least not yet. Maybe on the wedding day," she mused with a childish grin. Selina lightly swatted her head with an admonishing pout.

"You're hopeless."

"And you're the one who fell hopelessly in love with me," Halle teased, tilting her wife's chin up and leaning down.

"You asked me out first," Selina snarked but kissed her lover delicately.

"What can I say? When I see someone I want, I go for them," Halle chuckled at the memory of their meeting, where she had used those same words in response to Selina's shocked answer.

"I'm glad you do," Selina moaned as she felt a skilled hand brush along her lightly engorged nipple, "But let's save this for later, okay?"

"Aww, but I want cuddly, relief sex," Halle playfully whined, "No problem," she continued with a light-hearted tone. Selina opened her mouth to reply but was interrupted by a series of sharp raps at the door. She sighed and got up to answer it.

"Hello?" Selina frowned as she came face to face with a stranger, one that was quite the looker dressed smartly in a butler's attire that accentuated their curves.

"Hello, Mrs. Carmine. Lady Kyodai requested that some of her clothes be delivered here some time ago, but no one answered. Now that you're here, however, I trust I can leave them in your care," the butler spoke and handed a large pile of neatly folded clothes over to Selina, who took them in confused silence, "With that, I shall take my leave. Have a pleasant evening, Mrs. Carmine." The butler bowed, flashing her impressive cleavage in the process, and took her leave.

Selina watched after her, eyes glued to the sashay of her hips and seam-stretching ass. She closed the door and laid the clothes on the kitchen counter, then headed back into the living room.

"Got a quickie in you?" Selina queried the moment she stepped past the threshold. Halle didn't question her and instead merely grinned, hopped to her feet and stripped.

"Always."

Jess opened her eyes and found herself in a familiar field. She had only been there once before, however the scenery, barren save for the waves and waves of grass, was etched into her memory. There was no air so to speak, though she could breathe fine, however she couldn't detect any odour nor sound. It was odd to put it very mildly.

As she finished looking around and focused her attention squarely in front of her, she was met by another all too familiar sight; herself. Or rather, the her that she wanted to be.

"Welcome back," Jess's dream-self greeted her with a little curtsy.

"Hi," Jess simply waved, "So, what's the deal this time? I thought I was doing everything you said."

"It's nothing like that," the other Jess waved off the question and smiled at her counterpart, "I'm only here because you want closure that everything's fine," she stated.

Jess opened her mouth to ask how she knew that, but quickly closed it after remembering just what it she was talking to. She shrugged and sat on the grass, though she couldn't feel under her body in another oddity of her dreamscape.

"Everything's going so well," Jess began, "Melissa's gone... I hope... Kyo and I are getting married and I'm not gonna be a virgin for much longer... but..." she trailed off.

"Something's missing. I know," the other Jess nodded and sat opposite her creator.

"But I don't know what. You're my subconscious, can't you just tell me?"

"Where's the fun in that?"

"I order you to tell me," Jess reiterated.

"Sorry," her other-self simply shrugged, "But I can't just give you the answers."

"This is my dream, isn't it? Can't I just imagine something that'll tell me?" Jess huffed and let herself fall onto her back to look up at the featureless sky.

"Maybe a hint?" The imagined Jess offered. Jess sat up, eyebrow raised and waited for her doppelganger to continue. She didn't and merely tilted her head as if to listen for something. Jess frowned and went to demand that she stop being so cryptic, but stopped as a sound she hadn't expected reached her ears. They sounded like wails of a child just being born into the world.

The field and her self-created doppelganger vanished in an instant as her eyes darted open. Jess glanced about herself to take in the details of the room, needing to make certain that she wasn't just in another dream. Simple, cool blue painted walls surrounded her, a desk with art supplies strewn about it with a single open sketchbook that laid open on its surface, a bedside table bordered her bed with two phones, a lamp and a stray pen. Her wardrobe completed her meagre furnishings.

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,809 Followers