The Royal Cock Ch. 25

Story Info
Epilogue.
5k words
4.81
34.4k
63

Part 25 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/02/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,822 Followers

Author's Note: Thank you to all who stayed with this series over the weeks. Sorry for the overall slow lead into the sex, but I wanted to try something a bit different this time. Be sure to leave some feedback, as detailed as possible (if anyone is so inclined), so I know what to carry over for future stories and what I should work on. Again, thank you all.

-4 months later-

"Damn, I'm so big," Jess said with a bemused grin as she swung her feet over the bed. Her stomach protruded vastly in front of her, going so far as to obscure her view of her flaccid cock now. Her last measurements said that her waist had increased by almost a full foot.

"You look wonderful," Kyo complimented, seemingly popping from nowhere as she often did. Perhaps she was meant to be a ninja rather than a princess? Jess wondered in amusement.

"I wasn't complaining," Jess told her with a greeting peck on the lips.

"Do I need an excuse to compliment my wife?" Kyo pouted and placed a hand on Jess's unmissable baby bump.

"Not until next week," Jess reminded her, "Or are you that eager to get to the honeymoon?" Kyo snorted in response.

"Oh please, if I got on my hands and knees right now you'd mount me in an instant," she teased.

"Point taken." They shared in the other's laughter and sat there, each with a hand on the other's pregnant belly, though Kyo's had overtaken Jess's by a long shot. As it turned out, Kyo was born with a unique genetic trait, one that had been dormant since birth, and would have remained that way, were it not for a certain pill. This trait manifested before Jess in the form of Kyo's immense abdomen. It would drag along the floor if she was on her hands and knees.

"I forget, how many did the doctors say you're carrying?" Jess asked.

"You know exactly how many are in there," Kyo grinned and stroked her belly soothingly.

"Yeah, but I love hearing it," Jess giggled and leaned in to nip at her lover's throat, earning a wanton groan, "Please tell me?"

Kyo sighed, "Ten. Thanks to you, I'm carrying ten of your wonderful babies in my womb." Jess hummed happily at the number, kissing where she had bit Kyo's neck. Despite the sarcastic tone, she knew Kyo's words were utterly true.

Kyodai's genetic trait dictated that she was extremely fertile. More than that, her ovaries released several fully fertile ova at once depending on how much sperm was in her womb at the time. By the royal family's personal doctor's estimate, the average futanari could guarantee fraternal twins with Kyodai, but Jess was a far cry from average. Especially on the day that she had impregnated Kyodai.

Not to make any mention of the pills they had taken. Jess blushed as she remembered overhearing her parents talking about how two of their fertility pills were missing. It didn't surprise her that they counted the small tablets; they could be incredibly meticulous about the strangest things. It had sent shock through her system, however, as she realised those purple pills weren't for virility at all. She had called Kyo in a worried fit, terrified that she might have impregnated her with more babies than the human body could possibly handle. Kyo assuaged her concerns, however, promising that they could handle anything together.

Jess still hardly believed how blindly optimistic her princess was.

"How're you handling them?" Jess inquired as they stood to get ready for the day. It was another day of fittings and planning, making absolutely certain that everything would be ready for the rehearsals.

"They're pretty calm actually," Kyo said, patting her stomach as she walked around their room. Jess had moved out of her parents' house after graduation, wanting to live with Kyo before they married, in case she wasn't ready for such a commitment. It was safe to say, though, that she had no such worries anymore, "How about you and the quirky quintuplets?"

"Well, they're already starting to get a little restless. I hope I didn't get the energetic bunch."

"You can handle it," Kyo assured her, "Trust me, if anyone knows how much energy you have, it's me." Jess chuckled as she pulled on her loosest shirt and maternity pants. Just like most of her wardrobe, they were specially tailored to her under Kyo, Liz and Mira's insistence. Fortunately, Jess had free reign over designs and managed to a find a balance between her old outfits and her new, more extravagant lifestyle. It still fascinated her to walk into a room and be greeted as 'Lady Jess' or 'Ma'am' or 'Milady'.

A knock at the door drew their attention.

"Come in," Kyo answered. Monica, Kyo's most trusted maid and best friend, stepped inside.

"Pardon the intrusion, but I wanted to let Lady Jess know that her parents have arrived," Monica smiled at Jess, who returned the expression with an excited spark in her eye.

"Thanks, Monica. Can you tell them I'll be down soon?

"Of course," Monica bowed to both and went to leave, but paused in the doorway. She looked back, "By the way, you two look great." With that, she left the two in privacy.

Jess smiled at Kyo and pulled in as close as possible with their fecund stomachs, grinning excitedly. It would be the first time she had seen her parents in over two months, since she moved into the palace. She leaned up and forward to kiss Kyo.

"Shall we?" Kyo nodded to the door.

"You sure you don't want a morning quickie?" Jess teased with a quick squeeze of the princess's breasts.

"I swear you're hornier than me now," Kyo laughed, "We don't want to keep your parents waiting, do we?"

"Yeah," Jess agreed and walked to the door, "What do you think they'll say when they see me? When they see you?" Kyo giggled like a schoolgirl.

"No idea, but that's why we haven't told them yet, right?"

Selina and Halle's jaws dropped in perfect sync as Jess and Kyodai descended the steps into the foyer, pregnant bellies preceding their arrival. Their steps were slow and careful, hands on the rails. Jess's once loose, plain white shirt stretched taut over her middle. Kyodai was a great deal more relaxed, wearing a formerly long dress that ended just past her mid-thigh.

"Hi Mum, hi Halle!" Jess greeted them with an excited wave as she stepped onto the floor. It didn't surprise her that both Selina and Halle were also pregnant, after the week they spent just fucking each other it was inevitable, though neither was quite as large Jess.

"Huh? Oh, hi, sweetie!" Selina recovered first and nudged Halle's breast to snap her to attention.

"How've you been?" Halle almost tripped over her words, utterly shocked by her daughter's hugely pregnant state.

"Well, um... busy, I guess?" Jess blushed as they took her in. It didn't necessarily surprise her that they were stunned, after all, it wasn't simply her belly that had grown over the past few months. Her pregnancy was more than paying its dues as her breasts swelled in preparation and her hips widened to better accommodate her wonderful burden. Naturally, her ass gained several pounds as well. Yet she was thoroughly defeated by Kyo's incredible figure.

The princess was carrying twice the children, as such her development was of course much greater than Jess's. The once shy teen looked to her side and couldn't resist devouring the view with her always hungry eyes. After Kakudai unexpectedly affected Kyo a few months ago, her breasts had set a world record, which they seemed more than eager to defend from all possible competition. Each tit was a mountain in its own right. And her nipples were certainly a perfect match. Even now, Jess could clearly make out the nubs through Kyo's dress and heavy-duty bra.

Her hips, which had been the sole area Jess had once excelled in, now extending almost half a foot past her shoulders. They weren't obtuse on her figure either, as her thighs and ass naturally thickened to grant her a plump, but irrefutably sexy body. If Jess hadn't grown accustomed to such a visage, her cock would be hard as stone in an instant. As it stood, she could feel it straining against her panties.

Jess shifted her attention back to her parents, who had grown similarly.

"How many you guys got coming?" Kyo inquired casually, coming to stand beside her fiancée. Jess smirked and stifled a laugh as she saw her parents tear their gaze from her and train them on Kyo.

"My Goddess," Selina gasped while Halle seemed perfectly stunned into silence. After almost a minute passed of quiet staring, Selina snapped from it, "Oh, ah... yes, we're... I'm expecting triplets and Halle here is looking at quadruplets."

"Will you guys be alright with that many babies?" Jess inquired worriedly. She and Kyo would have a legion of maids to help them, even if they were expecting a small battalion of children.

"Of course," Halle managed to finally snap herself from her awe -- though her eyes frequently strayed to Jess and Kyo's enormous stomachs -- "We'll have everything under control. Especially if they're anything like you were."

"Yeah," Selina sighed longingly, "You were so quiet as a baby, Jess. Barely made any fuss at all." Kyodai chuckled at that.

"Funny, I was the same way. Or so my parents tell me."

"What did we tell you?" Liz inquired as she and Mira stepped into the foyer.

"That I was a really quiet baby," Kyodai explained.

"It's a thing with royalty," Liz elaborated with a warm grin, "Our genetics are basically refined to such a degree that we act kind of regal at a very young age."

"Guess we got lucky," Selina chuckled and shot a glance to the king, who shook her head ever so slightly.

The rest of the week passed quickly for Jess. Day in and day out, she was preoccupied with the wedding, wanting to help in any way possible, despite her lack of planning knowledge. Kyo was in a similar situation, though her time outside of fittings and preparations was spent in lessons about childcare. Jess also had lessons, but they were more about royal etiquette. She didn't mind the classes, unlike Kyo, and found them fascinating.

And then, in what seemed like the blink of an eye, the day had come. Jess stood in her dressing room, arms raised and a group of maids moving about her quickly and efficiently.

"I can't believe it's finally here," Jess muttered for what felt like the thousandth time that day.

"Deep breaths, Milady," one of the maids advised with a grin.

"Right... right, deep breaths," Jess repeated to herself.

"Okay, everything looks good here," another maid announced, "Let's get started on the dress." Jess felt her heart jump in excitement. She hadn't seen the finished garment yet, even after all of her fittings to keep up with her constantly expanding abdomen.

"Here we are, Lady Jess." Jess looked to a doorway and spied her wedding dress. It was as one would expect, pure white, flowing and elegant with a low top to show off her excellent cleavage and a modifiable middle for Jess's excessive stomach. The frills were slightly see-through, to give keen eyes a view of Jess's always bulging underwear.

"It's beautiful," Jess breathed and barely kept her eyes from overflowing.

"Just wait until you're in it," a familiar voice said from behind the dress.

"Mum?" Selina's head popped out from the side, wearing a jubilant smirk as she stepped inside.

"Nervous?" She asked after a short hug was exchanged.

"Is it that obvious?" Jess flushed. She couldn't control her heartbeat. Every time she thought she was calming down, her mind would turn to Kyo and her pulse would jump.

"Don't worry," Selina assured her with a peck on the cheek, "It's good to be nervous sometimes. If you were calm, then I'd call this wedding a sham." Jess chuckled.

"I'm marrying the princess, Mum. Even if it was a sham, anyone would be nervous."

"True, but when you get to my age, you start to learn how to read people better."

"You sound like an old lady," Jess teased, "Thanks for being here," she added, feeling her nervous heart calm slightly.

"Wouldn't miss it. Halle's doing some last minute checks, but she'll be here soon."

Jess nodded and helped as best she could to get into her dress. After months of being pampered by expensive clothes made for her, Jess would've thought that she wouldn't be all that impressed by the feel of her satin and lace wedding dress, and yet she found herself astonished by the way it hugged her body. So tight, but loose and soft, like the embrace of a lover after a long, exhaustive night together. Halle made her presence known, shortly after Jess was fitted, with a wolf whistle.

"If you weren't my daughter..." She playfully lamented as she hugged her beautiful child.

"Halle," Jess laughed.

"Is the bride ready?" Came another voice, one that had become increasingly familiar to Jess over the months, as Liz stepped inside.

"I'd say so," Selina grinned, a murmur of agreement sounding from the gathered maids.

"Good to hear," Liz beamed, "You look stunning, Jess," she gushed as she came to a stop before the bride-to-be. Jess shared in her smile.

"You think so? It's not too sexual?" Liz shook her head.

"No such thing," the king giggled, "Mira wore a mesh top with her dress at our wedding."

"And Halle had a semi throughout our ceremony," Selina added, grinning teasingly at her wife.

"Can you blame me? Your tits were practically popping out of your dress!"

"Fair point," Selina relented.

"Five minutes!" Monica notified them as she passed by, looking down at a clipboard and ticking boxes.

"Oh Goddess," Jess groaned and sat on the nearest chair, "I can't believe this is happening."

"Relax, Honey. We've rehearsed this at least a dozen times, you'll be fine," Selina soothed as Halle moved to stand behind Jess, leaning down to press her daughter's head between her bust.

"But what if I trip? Or stutter? I'll definitely stutter. And what if she changes her mind? What if I change my mind?" Jess's breaths came fast and heavy as her heart pounded in her chest frantically.

"Jess," Liz crouched in front of her, "Nothing like that will happen. You've been working hard for this and so has Kyodai. Nothing short of a freak meteor strike will stop this wedding. Not if I have anything to do about it."

Jess stared at her in silence for a moment, before her worried face broke into a giggle.

"You sound exactly like Kyo."

Liz scoffed, "You mean she sounds like me."

"30 seconds. Everyone get ready," Monica said briskly.

"Okay... okay, I can do this," Jess breathed in and out and focused her thoughts on calming herself.

"Of course you can, no daughter of mine is going to let nerves get the better of them," Liz said proudly, only for her face to sink as she realised just what she said. Jess's brow furrowed in confusion.

"What..?" She couldn't continue as Monica barged in.

"Alright, everyone ready? Good, time to begin."

"Worry about it later," Halle said, pulling her daughter to her feet and smiling comfortingly at her, "Right now, you should be focused on two people; yourself and Kyodai."

"Right... right, yeah..." Jess did her best to empty her head of her worries, affixing all of the memories she had of Kyo to the walls of her mind.

A smile played across her face as she recalled when they first met. Then their first date... their first kiss. Even how Melissa had nearly ruined it all for her, but only made her stronger. She recalled how tense she used to be and how terrified she was of having her cock discovered. Kyo had replaced those fears, helping Jess to realise just how little everyone's opinions really mattered. And how nice it felt to be admired, Jess's subconscious added.

And now, after so much had happened so fast, she was about to walk down another aisle. Not one made of metal and surrounded by her classmates. There would be no stray shots of cum for Kyo to save her from and no one for her to shoot warning glares at.

This was their day. Just like that night that seemed both so recent and so long ago.

Jess came from her reverie and smiled calmly, then nodded at Halle to lead on. Everyone else hurried down to take their places. She slid her hand through her parent's arm and lightly gripped her for support. They made their way to the grand doors that led into the altar room, where Kyo waited. The doors opened with a dramatic creak, followed by the sound of people hopping to their feet. Jess looked to Halle, who smiled calmly back at her.

"Let's go," Halle made the first step and Jess followed, training her gaze straight ahead as she had been told to do during rehearsals. Her eyes quickly found Kyo, who stood at the altar, dressed in a blouse that revealed much of her legs. It left little to the imagination as Jess's eyes zeroed in on her crotch. She could tell that the blouse was carefully modified to suite the occasion, giving Kyo a refined appearance, while showing off her fantastic figure to its best. Even her hugely pregnant belly did nothing to mar her appearance.

Jess wanted to laugh. She wanted to cry, dance, cheer all at once. She wanted Kyo in front of her, their arms locked around the other's shoulders, and tell her she loved her and have her reciprocate that love. Halle's squeezed her gently as Jess unconsciously sped up her pace.

"Sorry," Jess mouthed and blushed. She glanced around, recognising her extended family's faces, all of them beaming with happiness and pride. Jess couldn't hide the smile on her face if she tried.

"Just relax," Halle said as she released Jess and stepped off to the side.

"Thanks," Jess took her place at the altar, turning to face Kyo, whose face had never looked so radiant as it did now.

"Glad you made it," Kyo teased.

"I wouldn't miss this for the world," Jess replied, equally teasing and gazed into her princess's eyes, still such a striking blue that she wondered if they would ever lose their power over her. The priestess began the ceremony, though the specific words were lost to Jess as she entranced herself in Kyo's gaze.

"I do," Kyo vowed, smiling determinedly and without a hint of remorse in her joyful eyes. Jess almost missed her cue as she felt her cock swell in its cloth prison.

"I do."

"If no one objects to this union, then I now pronounce you..."

"Wait!" Liz jumped up from her seat. She was visibly uncomfortable, her cheeks flushed a deeper red than Jess had ever achieved, "I, uh... I don't object, but there is something they should know."

"Dad?" Kyo frowned.

"You see, I... About 19 years ago I, um... I went out to a bar in disguise. There I..."

"There we met her," Selina picked up, standing with more confidence than the king, but looking no less visibly perturbed by the situation. She glared at Liz, annoyed that she couldn't have waited for a more opportune moment, "We didn't know who she was, so... well, we had a few drinks together and one thing led to... another."

"I, uh didn't know she got pregnant from it," Liz admitted, blushing in shame.

"When we had Jess, I didn't notice anything. Until her penis grew. Then I had my suspicions."

"I wasn't sure when I met Selina again, since it was so long ago, but after I found out how endowed Jess was... there was no doubt. A royal family member's sperm is far stronger than a regular futa's. It guarantees that, as long as our partners aren't already pregnant, then they'll bare our young."

"You mean..?" Jess couldn't finish her sentence. She looked back to Kyo, who mimicked her perfectly. Their eyes stared into each other's, wide and disbelieving just what this meant.

"Kyodai is your half-sister," Liz finished, "I thought you both should know sooner rather than later. In case you found out on your own and fell apart because of it."

Jess could hardly process it all. Incest is still a somewhat taboo topic in the modern world, though it was becoming increasingly common for sisters to help each other practice or for parents to get a little too into explaining their children's changing bodies. But they never went anywhere. Occasionally, rumours would spread that a pair of cousins or, much more rarely, sisters would get married. Yet they were usually just rumours and rarely substantiated.

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,822 Followers
12