The Royal Flush

Story Info
Rural town sex with my wife.
754 words
3.62
25.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bad2Bone
Bad2Bone
22 Followers

Many of my wife's family live in rural Idaho. She has been after me to move there, but I just can't get into that lifestyle. As you will see in this true story, we sometimes make due with what is available in some circumstances. In rare occasions such as this one, it can actually be a most memorable experience. So, enjoy this account of one of them. I sure did!

One summer, as we had done for many years, my wife (Jill) and I made our vacation plans to visit her family. They lived in a little town in Idaho with a population of about 300. To begin with, these visits are usually working vacations. Two of her sisters lived there in pretty austere circumstances. Both of their husbands struggled to keep their families fed while living on a ranch. I was a pretty good handyman, so I would always bring my tools and fix up whatever needed repair around their homes when we were there. The family we stayed with only had an outhouse for doing your business. It was sure not the facilities that I was used to since I grew up in a big city on the west coast.

Anyway, I guess my wife was so pleased this time with all the work I had accomplished that she wanted to express her appreciation in her own way. Little did I know it would be another memorable event in our intimacy.

After working hard on one of the days, she wanted to take a brake and do some shopping in the towns little food market. So, we headed off to do just that. While we were browsing, she noticed that the store had a single community restroom for the patrons. That meant it had a lock on the door for privacy of the user. She invited me to go in with her under the pretense of having to go pee. So, I followed her in. She locks the door and squats to go on this really nice "Flush" toilet. It was a welcomed event I'm sure to the gender that sits down to do everything. Wow, no smelly outhouse! The place was pretty clean too. I guess she felt it was time to spring her "thank you" surprise on me.

When she finished her nature call, she came over to me as I leaned against the sink counter top. She then kneels down, unzips my cargo shorts and pulls my cock out. She then begins to lick and suck it until I'm rock hard. I can't believe we were doing this at the grocery store! Anyway, she is devouring my cock as if it were a meat Popsicle. I'm getting so turned on by her spontaneity of doing me like this in a public place, that I begin to loose all inhibitions of the situation and just let her take charge. After a long slow suck session, she sensed I was close to cumming. So, she stops her oral action, gets up, and then drops her shorts and panties to her ankles. She then turns away from me towards a wall and leans against it as if I were a cop and she was posed for a shake down.

Her ass and pussy are now in full view. She demands of me in a muted guttural tone to fuck her "Right Now!" Well, I eagerly oblige and take her from behind. My aching cock finds her pussy ever so wet. She arches her back to thrust her ass towards me with such force that it takes both of us by surprise. It suddenly appears to me that I have hitched my wagon to a bronking mare that just won't give up until she gets that orgasm she so desperately desires. So, I ride her with every inch of my cock. She matches my every thrust with her ass slamming back at me to swallow up my cock into her hot pussy. It doesn't take long with our synchronous movements before she has to muffle her groans to keep other patrons from hearing us while she shudders with the ecstasy of cumming. It is about time too, because this "Royal Flush" ride now takes me over the edge and I fill her pussy with a huge load of cum.

She, being the neat housekeeper and all, turns around and licks my cock clean! You gotta love those excessive compulsive behaviors when it cums to her being a clean freak! I sure do!

Bad2Bone
Bad2Bone
22 Followers