The Royal Hotel Pt. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was wandering through the crowd to see if I could recognize anybody that I knew. It was my custom to greet the customers and say a couple of words of greeting. As I was doing this, I began to notice this extraordinary looking blonde. I was sure that I knew her. Once I got near enough to get a good look at her I recognized her right away.

Back in the old neighborhood, all of us kids used to hang around in this pizza joint. Let me tell you, we had some hot times in there. Remind me to tell you about it some time. We were a bunch of horny studs back then. There was me and Tony and Valpi and who else? Ummm Big Geno and well a bunch of us. We called ourselves The Berk Avenue Boys. It was a bunch of bullshit, but we had an identity. We also had a reputation as a bunch of guys who could handle the local talent if you get my meaning. Since we had an identity and a reputation with the ladies, we soon started to attract some of the hottest pussy in the neighborhood.

I was fucking this babe named Mary Ann, and I would go to her house to pick her up for a date. When I was there, her little sister used to give me the eye. If I remember correctly, she was about twelve-years old. She was a hot little bitch even then. I had heard rumors about her taking the little boys for a walk down to the park. She was a skinny little thing, but she had a pretty face. I remember on one night when I went to pick up her sister, she and I were sitting in the living room of their parent’s house.

She asked me, “Would you please show me your cock? “

Mary Ann was upstairs taking a long time to get ready, and the parents were gone for the weekend. I remember that I was unusually hot that night for some reason. I needed to get laid. My cock was hard already, and it had been sending me messages for the last few days.

The little babe was giving me the nicest smile, and she probably could see the bulge in my pants. Well, there was an unwritten law among us guys, which goes like this. If she is asking for it: you should give her what she wants.

I didn’t give a shit if she was only twelve-years old. If I didn’t have a date with her big sister, I probably would have fucked her instead. The little babe was getting to me. She was staring at my bulge and giggling.

“Show me where the bathroom is, “, I replied.

So, we both got up, and I followed her. I made believe that I had to take a piss. I walked into the bathroom and stood at the bowl. I deliberately left the door of the bathroom open so that she could see. I pulled my zipper down and fished it out. My Wang sprang out, and her eyes became as big as saucers. If you remember, most of the men in my family are hung like bulls.

The little doll murmured, “Aouw I could never take anything as big as that! “

The little doll had me. I was really getting hot for her. I figured that I would give her a little show. I turned toward her and began to stroke my cock. The little doll turned into butter: all creamy and gooey.

“Wow! … Oh shit here comes my sister! “, she said.

Just like a little kid playing tag, the little doll ran up to me and kissed the tip of my cock and ran away giggling.

“Hi Nick remember me? “, the blonde said.

It was that same pretty face, but she was all grown up now.

“Beverly is that you? “, I said.

“I didn’t know if you would remember? You used to date my sister Mary Ann. “, she said.

“Well, let me take a look at you. The last time I saw you; you were a skinny little thing. “, I replied.

She was a looker alright. I gave her the once over, and wow! She was a knock out. The skinny little cock teaser had grown up to be drop dead gorgeous. She was wearing a low cut evening dress and high heals. The red dress set off her long honey colored blonde hair, and her crystal clear blue eyes were very appealing.

She still had that sexy little smile that I remembered from the old days. She topped off the look with a sparkling necklace and a pair of matching shoulder dusters. I checked her left hand for a wedding ring. On her ring finger, she wore only a nice sapphire friendship ring.

She was showing a nice bit of cleavage, and I estimated that she was about a 38 or 40 maybe C or D cup.

“Would you like to buy a girl a drink big boy? “, She giggled.

Damn! She still had that little giggle. You know your mind plays little tricks on you. When I heard that giggle, I immediately remembered that kiss on my cock.

“What are you having? “, I asked.

“A slow screw: if you have one? “, she replied with a smile.

I signaled for one of the top hats, and I made a motion indicating bring a drink for the lady.

I sat down at the table, and I asked, “Are you here with someone? “

“No umm just me, and if you’re wondering I bought one of your little keys. “

She took out one the club keys and gently swung it back and forth in front of me.

“Well, I’m glad about that because you have to be a member to be served in the Crossroads room. “

It was approaching the peak of the evening, and the crowd was getting hot, and it was beginning to get loud. The band was cooking now and the people were into the groove. I love to see a group of hot dancers on the dance floor, and feel the vibrations of the crowd while they move with the down and dirty blues. Then it hit me. Here I am sitting in my own nightclub, and I am sitting at the table across from a beautiful woman. The band is playing a sexy blues tune, and I am starting to get that feeling.


Sometimes, not all the time, you can look at a person and you know that something is happening. The guys and I at the pizza joint used to talk about it. Since we were a bunch of guys who were meeting a lot of babes, we began to notice that sometimes something would happen which was different. We called it the zone. It was like in a science fiction movie. Things seem to move in slow motion. Everything seems to go just right. It is as if you are being guided through an invisible corridor. Joe Valpi was the best at this shit. He was the first guy to notice it. Joey was what you call a natural. The women just loved him. This guy could just stand there in a group of guys, and the babes would just walk right up to him and give him the come on. Joey told us to watch for the warning signs.

He said, “When you see that slow motion and that rosy glow, you’re there!”

I looked across the table at Beverly, and I knew that I was in the zone. This woman was about to make a difference in my life.

We began a conversation of the old days in the old neighborhood. I asked her about her sister. She told me that her sister was married to a machinist, and they live out on Long Island. Beverly told me that Mary Ann and her husband had two kids, and they lived the life of a monk.

“My sister thinks that her husband is as boring as a bag of dirt, and Mary Ann often thinks of those times at the pizza joint. She sometimes talks about you Nick. She told me about those times when you used to do her in the back of that old Cadillac.

While we were sitting there talking, Beverly noticed something over by the bar. I was sitting with my back to the bar so I didn’t notice anything.

“It looks like someone is trying to get your attention Nick. “, Beverly said.

I turned around to see my bartender waving at me in a frantic way.

“Beverly, would you please just stay right here until I get back? ”, I asked.

“Sure Nick, but I would much rather wait in one of those private suites which I have heard so much about. “, she remarked.

“This is the key to my apartment. I will have one of the bouncers show you the way. Would you please wait there for me? “, I asked.

“Sure Nick, I’ll see you in a little while. “, She agreed.

I handed her my key, and I arose from the table to find out what was the matter.

CHAPTER 5 THE OLD DAYS RETURN:

The look on the Bartender’s face was enough to tell me that something was up. Jackamo is one the best bartenders in New York. He is an ultra cool guy, and almost nothing shakes this guy. He is one of those half casts that you find in the Caribbean Islands. He was born in Jamaica. The product of English and slave ancestry, he is a tall handsome dark skinned man.

“Nick he’s here. Him and about a half dozen of his gorillas. Nick, there is a crowd building around them in the bar. You got to come quick! “, Jackamo pleaded.

“Calm down! Who are you talking about? “, I asked.

“HIM! The old Don. He is here now right in the bar.”, Jackamo pointed. “He wants to talk to you Nick! “, he explained.

“What the fuck! Are you talking about Don Gallabraizzy? “, I asked.

“Yes Him! He wants to talk to you Nick. “

“O K calm down I will see about it. In the meantime do you see that blue-eyed blonde over there? Have one of the bouncers show her up to my apartment. “, I said as I went into the bar to greet the Don.

There he was. Standing in my bar was a man who was a living legend. Don Gallabraizzy was at one time the most powerful man in New York. He looked amazingly good for a man who must be at least ninety years old. I envisioned him as being smaller, but he was bigger than life. He was well groomed with a well-trimmed gray mustache. His dark gray eyes reminded you of cold steel. He was about six feet tall and wore very expensive sharkskin colored suit and a black dress hat. His white shirt and black tie was of the best silk, and he wore a matching golden jewel studded tie clip and cuff links. His black leather shoes were shiny enough to see yourself in... The most outstanding feature of his dress was that massive golden diamond ring on his right hand. In the old days, it was a tradition. Only the Dons wore a ring exactly like this. I have never seen one, but I knew what it was. It was like a crown. Whoever wore the ring was the king.

I approached the Don with respect.

This was my greeting, “It is an honor to have you here Don Gallabraizzy in my place of business.”

Half a dozen men flanked the Don. Each man was well dressed wearing an expensive Italian suit. If you looked closely, you could see the bulge under each man’s jacket. The spectacle of the Don and his private guard was drawing a crowd.

“How may I help you? “, I asked.

The Don began to speak, “Nick I have come here to talk with you about a sensitive matter. Nick I knew your grandfather and your father, and this is why I have come here today. Is there somewhere we can talk in private? “

“It would be my honor to show you to my office. While you are here consider yourself to be my guest. We have the best wines and spirits. You need only ask and it is yours. Follow me. “, I replied.

The crowd was buzzing with excitement as we walked back to my office. You could hear muttered comments as we walked through the crowd.

We entered my office. My office was small, but it was big enough to accommodate an executive desk and chair, and a large black leather couch. There was a private wet bar and a small entertainment center. There also was a small private bathroom. I maintained the same color scheme as in the club. The floor was covered with a black rug and the walls were painted a shade of burgundy. On the wall opposite from my desk was a three-foot by four-foot oil painting of a nude man who was reclining on a couch while a beautiful nude woman sucked his cock.

I sat at my desk while the Don made himself comfortable on the couch. One of his men closed the door of the office. Two men stood guard outside while the remaining four men positioned themselves around the office.

The don began to speak, “No thank you. You are a good boy Nick. I have heard good things about you from some important people. I am only sorry that you have decided not to come to work for us. Well it is all right; a man must find his own place in the world. Nick, I have come here to discuss a matter of honor. This thing, which has happened to your father, grieves me deeply. It has only recently come to my attention. I am told that your father’s death was rumored to be related to family business. Now I tell you that no one in my organization had anything to do with your father’s death. As I said before, your grandfather and your father were good men. They served the family well. You know, your grandfather and I came up at the same time. Your grandfather was a tough son of a bitch! He was in line for a top position in the family, if it wasn’t for his untimely death. I only mention this about your grandfather because what I have to tell you is related to that time.

“In the old days, the business was in illegal liquor. It was crazy then. Men were shooting each other down in the street. We needed a way to get along so that we could do business. That’s when Lucky came up with a plan. We worked out an agreement among the different families.

“Unfortunately, it was too late since the government had started a campaign to clean up New York. The cops were all over the place. They were arresting anybody and everybody. Now this I tell you in confidence. The F.B.I. was attaching the bank accounts. There was a need to hide large sums of wealth. Once again, a plan was needed. A group of people came up with the idea of buying a hotel. They needed a place which was safe and nearby. They needed a place where people could come and go without attracting attention. It happened that there was a place just like that just outside the city line. It was even located right next to a railroad station.

“It was called the Royal Hotel. The hotel was purchased, and it was remodeled to suit their purposes. The Royal became a hot place to go. The rich started going in search of a good time. The rich had the money, and they wanted to have a good time. The men who owned the hotel provided booze and broads. There was gambling right on the premises.

“Now, Nick as I said this was a long time ago. However, something, I don’t know what it was, but it had something to do with your father’s death. According to my sources, your father was working on something regarding the Royal Hotel. I have no idea what it was, but if you want to know why your father was killed, you should look in the direction of the Royal Hotel.

“Well Nick, this is why I have come here to speak to you. I wanted you to know that your father’s death was none of our doing. Whoever killed your father had something to do with the old days and the Royal Hotel. I am afraid that is all I can tell you.

“Nick you are a good boy. Remember if you ever need a job, you come to see us. Well now, I must be on my way. I still have some things to do before I can return home. Do not bother to see us out Nick. You just go on with your business. You have a nice place here Nick. Maybe sometime we will come back when we are not on business. “

At that the Don arose up from off the couch, and he headed to the door. I remained seated at my desk. As the door of my office closed, I felt as if something heavy had just fallen on me.

This was something right out of the blue. I had vowed to find out why my father was killed, and The Don just dropped it right in my lap. The Royal Hotel. What the fuck was this all about? Where the hell was the Royal Hotel? Other than the Don, who could still be alive from the old days? What the fuck was my father doing with the Royal Hotel?

I suppose the best place to start looking was in my father’s personal papers. After the funeral, all of my father’s effects came to me. I had a big box of junk, which I never bothered to check. I just threw it in a closet and forgot about it. Well, I guess it is about time to see what is in that box.

CHAPTER 6 BEVERLY’S ADVENTURE:

There were two matters which needed attending to. There was the box of my father’s papers, and there was the matter of that beautiful babe who was waiting for me in my apartment.

I rose up from my desk and headed to my apartment. As I traveled through the club, The Don’s words were still floating around in my head. This was business. It came to me as I walked to my apartment that whoever was behind my father’s death was somehow connected with the old days and this damned hotel.

One hour ago I was dreaming about sliding my cock into an extremely desirable pussy. Now, I had matters to tend to.

Not having my key, I knocked on my apartment door. The door opened to reveal a beautiful sight. There was Beverly wearing nothing but her sparkling necklace and matching earrings and a come here smile. She was just as curvy and desirable as I imagined she would be. There is nothing in the world like a beautiful and nude woman to clean your slate. Whatever I was thinking about before that door opened, it was all gone in a heartbeat.

Standing there holding a glass of Champagne in her left hand, she said, “I hope you don’t mind if I have made myself comfortable.”

At that, my cock sprang to attention. In an instant, I was tent-poled. There are beautiful women, and there are beautiful women who know how to bring it to a man. The former are the beauty of a cold statue, and the latter are the beauty of a warm womb. Beverly was one of those hot pussy cats a man dreams about. I was visibly stunned.

She giggled and said, “Well, are you going to stand out there all night, or are you going to come in here and fuck me? “

As the saying goes, “If she is asking for it, then you should give her what she is asking for. “

With no hesitation, I pulled my zipper down and pulled my cock out to reveal the state of my arousal.

“Well, then you had better come in here instead of standing out there in the hall with an mmm! Good looking hard on like that.”, she said.

I stepped into the room letting the door close behind me. The next thing, which happened, was a complete surprise. While still holding the wine glass in her left hand, she performed a ballet grand plie and kissed the tip of my cock.

As she arose to her full height, she said, “Do you remember that?”

I remembered it; this time I was not on a date with her big sister, and Beverly was not twelve years old anymore. This time around, I was going to bam her well and good!

She downed the wine in one gulp, and she said, “I have been wanting to fuck you since I was twelve years old baby! “

She tossed the wine glass over her shoulder, and it landed on the floor behind her. Then she grabbed my cock in her right hand. Next, she swung her left arm around my shoulders encircling me in a passionate hug. She pushed me back toward the front door, and centered herself in front of me. She spread her legs and placed the tip of my cock at the opening of her pussy. She stared deeply into my eyes, and began flicking her tongue out as if we were French kissing.

“Where do you want it first: you cock? In my mouth or in my cunt?”

She had me pinned onto the door. I was still fully dressed except that my cock was hanging out of my pants. I don’t care how experienced a guy is: when a beautiful and nude woman grabs him, and she’s holding him by the cock; his brain just turns to Jello.

I began to mumble, “Ummm ahh cunt! “

Having already been positioned at the entrance of her tunnel of love, she drove me into herself in a fast and hard thrust. I have never had a woman do that to me before. I have never felt anything like it before. In one instant, I was transported, and in the next instant, I was part of this beautiful woman! It was that fast; we came together.

She began to drive her pussy up and down the shaft of my cock. She encircled my neck with her arms while she wrapped her right leg around me. I was powerless to resist her. I reached out to grab the cheeks of her ass. I pulled her closer to me, and she leaped into my arms. She wrapped her other leg around me so that I was holding her onto my cock. My legs buckled with her weight as she laid into me. I started to bounce her up and down on my cock as to pound her harder into me.