The Royal Hotel Pt. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had no idea what to expect once we got inside. One thing was for sure, I wasn’t going to get caught empty handed like that time in Harlem. This time I packed my Beretta Mini Cougar. Nobody was going to get the drop on me without paying for it. Besides, I promised Beverly that I would take care of it meaning that I would protect her.

“Let’s get a room hot stuff. “, I said to Beverly.

“O K Big boy “, she giggled.

I gathered the bags, and we went into the hotel. The lobby was larger than expected with some furniture scattered around here and there. As you came through the front door, the first thing you noticed was an elevator at the other end of the lobby. Immediately in front of the elevator was a corridor, which led into the further reaches of the hotel. On the left side of the lobby, there was a guest desk. Across from the guest desk, the lobby provided a guest sitting area.

The walls were a dull tan, which showed the age of the most recent paint job. The carpet and the furniture showed their age as well. The carpet was a worn gray, which at one time must have been a dark black. The furniture appeared to be a collection of misfits of different shapes and colors.

I was pleasantly surprised to see that the lobby was clean and had a look of well managed care. What did disturb me was that there was no one in the lobby. Where were all the people? Could it be that there was no one here? What about the rooms? Were they empty as well?

I stood at the guest desk and rang the bell. Nothing happened. A hotel as large as this must have at least a night manager I thought. I rang again, and a shuffling noise came from somewhere. From the direction of the elevator, an old black man appeared.

He was dressed in blue overalls with a red flannel shirt. On top of his head, there was a baseball cap, which covered most of his gray hair. His shoes were the kind that had traveled a long road.

He approached us with a slow gate.

“Yes sir can I help you? “, He muttered.

“Where is the night manager? “, I asked.

“Aren’t any just me. Was you and the lady looking for a room? I can fix you up. “, He said.

“Where are all the people? “, I asked.

“Umm they in their rooms. Most wit their gals and such. “, He replied.

He took a position behind the guest desk, and he pulled out a register card and a room key. “How many hours? “He asked. “Do you mean that I can rent a room by the hour? “ I asked. “Yes “he nodded. “I am not sure. Umm I tell you what, the lady and I will take a room for a week. Is that O K? “I said. “Sure enough sir. “ He replied.

I offered my credit card.

“Got to pay now. That’s the rules. “, he informed us. “Cash, that’s the rules too. “, he gestured.

I reached for my wallet, and I took out seven one hundred dollar bills and placed them on the desk.

“O K How about a bell boy? “, I asked.

“That’s me too. “, He smiled.

The old man had a tired face except for a bright broad smile, which revealed a toothless gap in his upper row of teeth. His eyes were black, and they seemed to have an experienced and knowing quality to them. His skin was a shade of mahogany, and his face and hands were much wrinkled. I estimated his age to be about seventy.

“So you must be the man around here? If I need something can I count on you? “, I inquired.

“Depends “, he indicated.

“Depends on what? “, I asked.

“Depends on if I’m doing my history lessons. “, he implied.

“What history are you studying? “, I asked again.

“I study the dead presidents. “, he smiled.

I reached into my wallet and took out a one hundred dollar bill, and I handed it to him.

“Let me enhance your education. “, I remarked.

He said “Well, Mister Franklin he be a fine president. Call me Baltimore that’s if you want something. Now I take you to your room. ”

The three of us made our way to the room. Beverly and I fell in behind Baltimore as we followed him to the old elevator. The elevator door clanked closed and we began the ascent to the seventh floor. As we rose from floor to floor, we could hear sounds of life in the corridors. While the suspending cables bore our weight the old elevator made a tired moaning sound.

“So Baltimore, have you worked here long? “, Beverly inquired.

“Ahh yes ma’am! I’ve been here since I was a little boy. I started when I was the shoe shine boy that’s when I was eight years old. ”, he replied.

“When was that Baltimore? “, Beverly asked.

“Oh that be in umm ah 1925 then. “, he answered.

I had estimated his age to be about seventy, but he was actually eighty-four.

Beverly asked, “So Baltimore, you have been working here for the last seventy-six years? “

“Umm that’s right ma’am I be here all that time. Hard to believe...? “, He replied.

With this information, both Beverly and I looked at each other with a knowing glance. I would have just walked to my room and never thought about it. Again I thought to myself this babe is not only beautiful but she’s smart too.

Baltimore led us into our room, and he placed our bags in the corner of the room.

“Here we are folks. This one of the best rooms. If you want anything, you call me. I be down in my room after eleven o’clock. “, we were informed.

I gave Baltimore another one of those dead presidents and said, “Thank you my man. Say, how about we get together later and have a gab session about the old days? We would be very interested in learning more about this old hotel. I’ll bet that you’re the man to know all about it. “, I started a conversation. “You never know, we might just study more about dead presidents. “

I noticed a look of interest on his face.

“Yes sir, if that’s what you want to do? “, he smiled and nodded.

“O K then, we’ll see you later “, I said.

As the door closed behind Baltimore, we both let out a howl. We had come to this old hotel to discover its’ secrets. Now we couldn’t believe our luck. Here was a man who lived it all. If anyone knew about the Royal Hotel it was Baltimore.

We began to settle into the room. The room was larger than expected. It had a large bed with brass head and footboards turned in an old fashioned ornate style. There was a full bath featuring a large porcelain bathtub. The bathtub was one of those above the floor jobs. One of those things like out of an old movie, it had animal paws for legs. Again, the furniture was a mixed and match collection from various time periods. There wasn’t a television or any of the modern gadgets that you would expect in a modern hotel.

“Well, what about that blow job I asked for in the train station? “, Beverly asked slyly.

“You want it now? “, I asked.

“I wanted it then and I want it now! You promised remember? “, she was teasing me now.

“O K Blondie strip. Let’s see what you got. “, I ordered.

I moved over to the bed and began to undress. Beverly danced into the middle of the room and began to strip. Singing a drumbeat, she began to bump and grind while she tossed her clothes away. She reached behind herself, and she unzipped her blue print dress. Beverly stepped out of the dress and began to swing it around and around over her head. Her long honey colored blonde hair tossed from side to side, and her crystal clear blue eyes danced with enjoyment. She had a giant smile on her face as she tossed the dress at me. All she was wearing now was her under garments. She looked totally hot. She was wearing an ivory colored lace bra and matching panties. She was wearing those sexy thigh high stockings. One by one, the undergarments came flying through the air at me.

My cock and my balls were banging with the sight of her. I was nude now, and I was standing at attention.

She continued to dance for me. Those hips swung around while she bumped and grinded to imaginary music.

She struck a pose. Facing me, she spread her feet in second position. In one movement, she bent her knees while she let her arms dangle loosely at her sides. Next, she began thrusting her pussy forward in my direction. On her face, was a devilish smile.

I became hypnotized with that dancing pussy. I felt a thrust of my own. My arousal blasted off like a rocket headed to the stars. There was no doubt that this woman had me by the balls. Judging by the look on her face, she knew it.

She dropped to her knees, and she arched her back. While tossing her head back, she opened her mouth. She thrust her tongue out, and she wiggled it at me.

She made a deep-throated sound, “yum yum! “

My muscles moved involuntarily. Like a man in a trance, I walked to her. I approached her as she held her mouth open for me. First, I brushed the inside part of my right thigh against her left shoulder. Next, I brushed the inside part of my left thigh on her right shoulder. I leaned back and let my arms dangle limply. I aimed my cock directly at her open mouth. I paused a moment to enjoy my length. All of my life force gathered in my cock and balls.

Looking at me with those beautiful blue eyes, she commanded me, “Now! Nick. “

In one quick baby step, I leaned into her mouth. Like touching a live wire, I felt a jolt of electricity go throughout me.

I drifted into paradise as she sucked my cock.

She took my whole length into her mouth while she moaned, “mmm mmm! “

She held my cock in her mouth like a candy pop. She sucked me as to taste the sweetness. With her right hand, she cupped my balls. She began massaging them. With the sensation of having my cock in her mouth and the stroking of my balls, I began to deliver my joy juice. With a come to me gesture of her right hand on my balls, I flowed into her mouth. I felt a strong release as she drew the sweet syrup from my balls. After being taken in such a vigorous way, I staggered backward from the strong report of my orgasm.

While still on her knees Beverly asked, “Well how was that? “

I didn’t want to tell her that she had just given me the best blowjob known to mankind. In fact, I was dumbfounded.

“That was especially good Beverly. “, I mumbled.

Don’t ever tell a woman that she is that good, or you will never hear the end of it. At least that’s what Valpi used to say, and none of the guys at the pizza joint ever disagreed with Joey because he knew more about women than any guy you ever met.

“Beverly sweet thing that you are, we should get dressed so that we can take a look around the hotel, and maybe meet up with Baltimore for a gab session. “, I indicated.

Surprisingly enough Beverly stood and said, “O K big boy, but I’m not finished with you yet. When we get back here you are going to fuck me for a long time. “

I could only smile at that remark.

CHAPTER 9 A TOUR OF THE HOTEL:

We dressed in casual clothes. Beverly and I chose blue jeans and a tee shirt. Beverly’s tee shirt was of course more revealing. With those knockers, her red shirt was impossible to ignore. Written across the front of her shirt were the words, boogaloo babe. I could only imagine how many guys have wanted to dance with those tits.

I on the other hand chose a plain white tee shirt to go with my blue jeans, which reminded me of, The Fonze, from “Happy Days.”

I slipped into my Italian loafers while Beverly chose a pair of tan sandals. Beverly arranged her honey colored hair into a ponytail, which hung down below her shoulders.

While Beverly was in the bathroom doing her hair and make up, I unpacked my Beretta nine. Usually I carry my Beretta in a shoulder holster hidden under my jacket. Since I was wearing only a tee shirt and blue jeans, I was forced to hide my cougar in an ankle holster on my right leg. I was not expecting any trouble, but I was going to be prepared. I was counting on two things. One, nobody around here knew who we were, and two Beverly and I were the only people who knew about the mystery in the Royal Hotel. That’s of course excluding the people who murdered my father in Cristoforo’s.

Beverly emerged from the bathroom, “Are we ready to take a look around? “

“I’m ready, but I am not sure what we are looking for? ”, I replied.

“We know that years ago something went on here having to do with large amounts of money, which seems to have mysteriously disappeared. So, we look for something that’s out of place or doesn’t fit.”, Beverly reasoned.

“O K that’s the plan. Let’s us be off. May I escort you ma’am? “, I asked.

With a bright smile and a twinkle in her eyes Beverly hooked her arm around mine and we stepped out into the corridor. The hallways were narrow and dimly lit. The walls were painted a dull tan just like the lobby. Just like the lobby, the paint showed its’ age. Similarly, the carpet had faded to a gray.

As we walked through the hallway, we could hear sounds of passion coming from the rooms. There were guests in the hotel. This answered my questions. When we first entered the hotel, I wondered why there was no one in the lobby. I wondered if there were people in the hotel at all.

Baltimore’s words came back to me, “they in their rooms with their gals and such. “

It didn’t take a rocket scientist to figure it out. The Royal Hotel had become a hot sheet hotel that catered to the local talent. That’s to say, people were using the hotel for their intimate interludes.

Beverly and I looked at each other and smiled as we walked through the hotel. We had started on the seventh floor where our room was located. We traveled down through the hotel floor-by-floor looking for something out of the ordinary.

“You know … this hotel is very clean and neat for a one night stand shop. Most of those places have condoms tossed on the floors and they usually smell of piss. “, Beverly remarked.

“How would you know? “, I inquired. “

“Well I don’t, but I have heard about such places. “, Beverly replied.

The hotel was old, but it was surprisingly clean for a one-night stand shop. We were looking for things, which were out of the ordinary. It was out of the ordinary for a place like this to be so clean, but we didn’t think about it much.

As we traveled from floor to floor, we encountered guests moving through the hallways. There was nothing out of the ordinary about the people we saw in the hallways. They were just ordinary folks looking for a place to get a piece of the good life. On the third floor we did see something, which was out of the ordinary. We came across a woman in the hallway using a pay telephone. What was unusual was that she was standing there talking on the telephone while she was totally nude. Beverly and I had just come around the corner of the hallway and happened to come upon her. She was facing the wall phone, and her back was facing us. She didn’t see us coming. She was busy talking on the telephone to someone. We stopped in our tracks. Beverly tugged on my arm and pointed. We both began to smile and giggle.

“Shush “, Beverly placed her index finger to her lips.

Just across the hall from where the nude woman stood, the room door was open to reveal an unmade bed. The room was empty. We concluded that the woman had just walked out of her room to use the telephone.

She was a tall babe with long black hair, which hung down to the middle of her back. She had a nice figure. Her shoulders were set strongly and there were two columns of muscles, which ran down the middle of her back. She had long legs, and her ass was nicely curved. It was apparent that she was athletically inclined. She held the telephone receiver in her left hand while she spoke. We watched her right arm as it moved in a jerking motion. It also was apparent that she was pleasuring herself.

Her voice intoned a sexual entreaty. “Come on over here and fuck me then baby! I am waiting for you. Don’t keep me waiting too long, or I’ll have to find someone to do the job for you. “, she whispered into the telephone and then she hung up.

It was at that time that she turned around to see us watching her. I expected her to run into her room in a state of embarrassment.

Instead, she calmly addressed us. “Oh! Hello there good looking. Where did you come from? “, she remarked.

She was showing a full frontal view now. She was a black haired green-eyed beauty with a nice pair of tits. We knew that she was jerking off while she talked on the phone, but we didn’t see the dong in her snatch. It was one of those big boys complete with balls. She continued to stroke herself as she walked strait up to us.

“Oauw honey what’s your name? “, she asked.

I answered, “My name is Nick. Nice to make your acquaintance. “

“Not you! Her! “, she pointed to Beverly.

Beverly said, “My name is Beverly, and I am happy to meet you. What is your name?”

“Raven: My friends call me Raven. “, she replied. Flashing a come here smile to Beverly she said, “Mmm If you get tired of him, you’re welcome to join me in my room! “

With that she turned and swaggered toward her room. She stepped into her room and turned to give Beverly one more show. Just before closing the door, her right hand clenched the dong and she began to pump herself with long quick strokes as she leaned into her action. Then she closed the door while she blew Beverly a kiss.

“Well, that was something out of the ordinary. “, I said to Beverly.

Beverly replied, “Oh I don’t know. I have been propositioned by a woman before. There is a lot of that going around these days you know. “

We both had a good laugh over it, and we continued on our tour of the hotel.

It was about eleven o’clock now, and we had reached the lobby on our tour. There were some people standing at the guest desk, and Baltimore was waiting on the new guests.

We had traveled through the hotel. We started from the top floor where our room was located, and we were now in the lobby. Beverly and I saw nothing out of the ordinary or useful to our search.

“I think it’s time to have a talk with our new friend. “, I nodded to Beverly.

We approached the desk where Baltimore was in the process of registering the new guests. The group of four people consisted of two guys and two gals. They looked very young, and I guess that it was a double date. The young man who was taking care of business at the desk appeared to be the leader. The two young ladies were all smiley and doe eyed. The remaining young man stood holding a large paper bag. By the clanking of glass, I could guess that he was holding an arm full of joy juice.

“Is that all your luggage? “, I gestured with a smile.

“Ah ya I guess so! “, the young stud remarked.

“Is there a liquor store around here? “, I asked.

“Oh sure, there is a store just around the corner right on the main street. Just take a left turn out in front of the hotel and a right on the main drag. You can’t miss it. “, he replied.

I turned to Beverly and said, “I’m going to take a walk to the store. You stay here and keep our friend company. I will be right back. “

I hurried off to the liquor store for some liquid courage. I figured that the old man at least had a taste for the grape if not the hard stuff. I purchased a bottle of Old Crow and a bottle of Thunderbird. Just to be on the safe side, I bought a bottle of Cutty Sark in case the old man had a taste for the good stuff.

By the time I got back to the hotel, Baltimore and Beverly were sitting in the lobby waiting for me.

“Baltimore has been telling me about the old days. I have told him that you and I are very interested to know about the days when he was a shoe shine boy here at the Royal. “, Beverly indicated.

“Well why don’t we have a drink, and listen to what Baltimore has to say. “

I joined into the conversation.

Baltimore began, “Yes sir, but we can’t drink in the lobby. We can go to my room that’s if it’s O K with you and the lady? “

“Oh sure, we would be honored to be your guest Baltimore. “, I agreed.

The three of us began to walk to Baltimore’s room. Baltimore led us to the hallway by the elevator. From there we followed the corridor to a staircase, which went down into what appeared to be a basement. At the end of a short hallway was Baltimore’s room. We entered the room as Baltimore welcomed us into his home.