The Royal Hotel Pt. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Loverman
Loverman
9 Followers

"That was very beautiful Beverly," I whispered. "Come on now let's get up from there and continue our search," I nodded.

Beverly gave me the most beautiful smile as if she knew that I understood what just happened. I helped her up to her feet and I helped to pull up her pants. I fastened her jeans by pulling up the zipper and buckling her belt. She put her arm around me and at the same time she caressed my cock in her hand.

She whispered into my ear, "You have a magic cock. Some men think that they have it, but they don't. But you honey, you was born with it! "

At that, we continued on our journey through the secret passage. Still being early in the day, we found that most of the guest rooms were empty. We went from one peephole to the next peephole checking each of the rooms on the seventh floor.

"We'll probably have better success later on tonight," I mentioned to Beverly.

"Wait a moment. We didn't come here to get our jollies off: we came here to find out about your father's murder," Beverly indicated.

"I can't see why we can't have a little fun in the process," I replied.

"Umm o k you want I should blow you again?" Beverly chuckled.

"Maybe next time I should blow you!" I teased.

We made our way to the mop closet. I switched off the lights, and I closed and locked the secret door. We emerged into the corridor and locked the mop closet behind us.

"I know where there is at least one guest room which is occupied," I indicated.

"Where is that?" Beverly asked.

"You know. There's raven that has a room on the third floor. Maybe she's home? Are you interested?" I queried.

Beverly gave me a curious look and said, "Hey baby I'm not that kind of a girl. You of all people should know by now that I'm all woman. "

"You sure are Blondie," I indicated.

With that, we both laughed vigorously, and we went on our way. We returned to our room. We decided to spend the afternoon decoding the rest of the old records. We now had a good idea of the size of the business, which was conducted, in the hotel. However, there were still some loose ends that needed to be pulled together. For example, why was this old hotel still in good repair after all these years? Who was the boss around here? Who paid Baltimore's salary as well as the rest of the help who worked in the hotel? Why did this hotel attract so many hot-blooded customers? And of course, why would anybody go so far out of his or her way as to commit murder? I was sure that there was something going on here, which wasn't on the level.

CHAPTER 14 WHO DONE IT?

I had to remind myself that I was now a nightclub owner and not a private investigator. Still, I was beginning to feel a little bit like Sam Spade. Here I was in an old hotel with a beautiful woman, and I was investigating a murder. Just like in the old movies, I expected at any time a cast of characters to spring out from anywhere to assault me.

It was now about six o'clock in the evening and I thought that I would take a look around.

"Beverly honey, I am going to snoop around the hotel a little. I would like you to stay here and hold down the fort," I said.

"O k big boy I'll be right here for you, and by the way, why don't you bring back something to eat? I am getting a little hungry," Beverly instructed.

With that, I closed the door of the room behind me, and I headed out. I truly intended to snoop around in the hotel, but I remembered that note which was slipped in the check folder at the diner. I remembered that Rose was just getting off work now, and I thought that I'd take a walk over to the diner. I traveled down the elevator and through the lobby and out into the street to make my way over to the diner. As I crossed the street in front of the diner, I felt my cock twitch with anticipation. As I approached the diner, I saw Rose look out of the window. Our eyes met, and I saw her smile.

"Hi good looking! What can I do for you honey!" Rose said with a sexy lilt in her voice.

"I just thought I'd come by to see how you're doing?" I replied.

"You're just in time. There is something heavy in the back storeroom, which needs lifting. Do you think you could help me with it?" Rose said with a follow me gesture.

"Umm sure I'd be happy to be of assistance," I played along.

The guys and me at the pizza shop would occasionally meet a babe like this. This cunt was not fooling around. First, the note, and now the follow me gesture. This was what we called a sure thing. As I followed the redhead, I came up hard before we even got to the door of the storeroom. Rose opened the door of the storeroom and indicated to me that I should enter the room. As I did, Rose closed the door behind us. I heard a click as Rose locked the door. She stood in front of the door and began to unloosen the buttons of her waitress uniform. Like a coochie dancer, she began to wiggle out of her uniform.

"I know you. You know me. People like us who love to fuck recognize each other. I recognized you the moment you walked through the door with that big tits blond. My panties turned wet the moment that I got a good look at you honey! I don't know what that blond has been telling you, but with me, you don't have to romance me: you just have to fuck me. And let me tell you, my current man couldn't bang a drum; never mind bang a woman. Baby! I'm ready for you right now! I have been praying for a guy like you to come through that door for what seems like an eternity. I haven't had a decent fuck in a dog's age," Rose spoke in a hurried low throaty hush as she kicked her uniform aside with her right shoe.

I gazed at her as I stood there in the dimly lighted storeroom. There was that pretty red bra that peaked out of her waitress uniform at breakfast. She stood erect with her arms positioned behind herself as to accent her very developed tits. She was wearing matching panties with thigh high stockings. She did have a bit of a belly, but on a broad hipped babe like her, it wasn't bad. Her legs were set wider than normal. This made it easy to see that between her legs was a wide space, which accommodated a world-class pussy. On close inspection, I could notice the one time prom queen who gave it up in the back of a Chevrolet, or maybe even a little twelve year old cock teaser getting her first taste of real cock down in the park after school.

"Do you want me to do all the work? If you do, I will! Do you want me to get on my knees? Come on baby just don't stand there and stare at me. Will you please just fuck me! Maybe you need some encouragement haah. Is that it?" Rose began to milk herself with her hands.

Holding a tit in each hand, she began to squeeze her tits with a suggestive motion. Suddenly, a broad smile appeared on her face.

"Oh, you like that don't you hummm! "

Rose moved into that notion, which all women are familiar with, when they know that they have a man by the balls. Rose was correct. People like us do know each other. People who love to fuck seem to be on the same wavelength. It is almost like some kind of a light beam, which flashes between two fuck loving people.

Rose chuckled, "I knew you was the one. Come on baby I've got you. Don't try to hold it back. Rosy knows what you want. And Rosy is going to give it to you big time honey! "

There was no sense in making excuses. She did have me, and I liked it. I have always loved a woman who just comes out and tells you what she wants. I unbuckled my belt and pulled my zipper down.

"Ummm that's it honey. Just put it right in here darling," rose gestured by cupping her cunt with her right hand.

I wasn't going to miss this. Most men never get to see what I was looking at. Rose stood there shaking with lust. Only men who are the chosen ones see sights like this. Women see these chosen men by some chance or by some gift of God as being desirable. Women will give themselves to these men wholly and forever without reservation. For the right man, the sight of a woman who is shaking with lust is overwhelming.

I hurried to pull my jeans and briefs down. With my pants down around my knees, I reached out for her. My length pointed at her like a short Spanish stabbing sword. Rose quickly relieved herself of her skimpy panties, and she mounted me. With one hand placed around the back of my head and with the other hand she guided my cock up and into her fertile delta. We stood there coupled together grasping at each other with all our strength. In the dimly lighted storeroom, we resembled a marble statue. We were coupled together face to face with our arms around each other. Rose placed the full length of my cock deep within herself. We stood there motionlessly for a time so that we could feel the heat of our bodies, which was overwhelming us.

Rose was correct. We didn't need words. We already knew the script to this ancient play, which was being performed. We began to move with instinct. That is, Rose began to move while I stood rigid to accommodate her. She was impaled upon my cock. As she began to stab herself with my cock, powerful waves of emotion thundered through her. I could feel the deep-throated moans, which seemed to originate from deep in her belly.

"I'll do anything for you baby! Anything you want … anything just keep fucking me you beautiful man," Rose exuded.

My strength began to fail me. My legs began to tremble with our weight. I was being turned into pure light energy. I floated backward onto the floor as Rose road the lightning. Still shaking with lust, Rose's cunt began to constrict around my cock with rapid powerful movements. As soon as I felt her movements, I knew that Rose was also the real deal. It is rare for a woman to have such strong constrictions during sex. It is the proof of the pudding. A woman can fix her hair wear sexy clothes or talk sluttish, but if she does not have that fire down below, she is a fraud.

Once I felt those movements, my balls clenched like a fist. I began punching my hot juice into her with incredible force. We clanked together like the jaws of a vice. Rose continued to man handle my cock with her cunt. She pinned me down onto the floor like a professional wrestler.

"I'm not going to let you get away until I get my full share of the pie baby!" Rose growled.

With expert technique, Rose began to fuck me again. Pumping and grinding, she worked my cock like no other woman had ever done. I submitted to her entirely. I placed my arms above my head in a spread eagle fashion while my head tossed from side to side. I was lost in her. I looked up to see those big beautiful tits still holstered in that pretty red bra. As she moved up and down on my cock, her tits bounced in a hypnotic way. Her red hair rained down around her shoulders, as she stared up into space with a glazed gaze in her eyes. The sheer material of her bra allowed me to see her big round nipples. I craved to suck on them as she drove herself in to my conscience.

"Yes honey that's right. Let mama take care of you sweetness. Let it loose in me again baby. I want to feel you come like last time. Come on that's it again! Again! Come blow it in to me!" Rose commanded as she began to pound herself up and down on my still hard cock.

I felt my body melt to her commands. We had traveled light years together in a matter of moments. It was super natural. We already knew each other as if we had been together for a lifetime. For the second time, I bonded with her. I flowed into her with every drop of my love juice. The eruptions came like a knocking on the door of paradise. I was lost to the world. I was again drunk with lust. I floated in a dreamland dancing with a redheaded goddess.

I came out of my dreamland to feel Rose as she began to come again with me. Her cunt clenched just like the first time. I soon realized that I loved this woman's cunt. In an instant, I made a mental note to come back to see this incredible woman again. We lay on the floor of the storeroom in each other's arms recovering from the fucking that we just had given each other. I would say that it was one of those special things.

As we lay there, I began to ask Rose about the Royal hotel.

"Listen sweetness, what do you know about the hotel across the street?" I asked.

"Well, what do you want to know?" Rose asked.

"Everything " I replied.

Rose began to reply, "There is something about that old gal across the street. I don't know just what it is about it, but that old hotel has a certain something about it. Well, I can tell you this. The people that go there don't go there for their health. I have been around here for some time, and I have seen a lot more than what meets the eye. "

"Go on; tell me what's the deal over there," I encouraged her.

"Are you sure that you want to know?" Rose indicated to be careful.

I nodded my head as to say " yes. "

Rose moved into a more comfortable position resting her head on my chest while she played with my cock, "That hotel is owned by some big shots from Manhattan. Some time ago when I first started to work here at the diner, I began to notice these big black limos, which would park outside the hotel. Then, one day one of the drivers from the limo came over here for coffee. He was a big tough looking hunk of a man. I guess that I was kind of hornny that day. The guy looked like he had a cock as big as a telephone pole hidden in his pants. I started to cream my panties just thinking about sucking him off. He told me that his bosses were going to be busy for at least a couple hours, and he had nothing to do during that time. It was just about quitting time, and I told Ralf to take over for me while I took a walk with the hunk. He drove the limo around to one of the side streets where it was deserted. He tossed me into the back seat of the limo and began to give me a proper fucking. The hunk was a little crude, but he made up for it with his Billy club sized cock. He worked me over for about an hour and a half giving it to me in each and every hole. He tossed me around like a rag doll, but the thing about it was that I kind of liked it. He was big and very strong, and he pumped me until I almost passed out. I was sore all over the next day. My cunt was even a little bruised. All the next day, I was walking around as if I was bowl legged. Well anyway, after he finished fucking me, he began to talk. He told me that the people who owned the hotel were a bunch of rich lawyers from some big shot law firm that was connected to the mob. He told me that the hotel was started way back in the nineteen twenties by the gangsters who ran New York. He said that they ummm … I mean the gangsters of today still have something to do with it. Umm now you didn't hear this from me. I tell you right now, if anyone says anything about me telling you anything, I will deny it. Just so we understand each other. In the old days, it was booze and babes and gambling. Today, it's drugs and the shit that goes along with it. There are rumors of people disappearing out of that place over there. I mean that people go in, but they never come back out again. Also, they say that those big shots are into money laundering and even blackmail. The whole thing is a big front for the big boys down town. Now I tell you this. You be careful over their honey pie; I wouldn't want you to hurt this pretty tool of yours. "

At that, Rose took my cock in her hand and squeezed it as she French kissed my moist tip. This confirmed my suspicions. There certainly was something going on here, and it was big. On the out set, The Royal was a hot sheet hotel. On the inside, there was big money being passed from one hand to another hand, and there were some big time people who were taking their share of the profits.

I held Rose in my arms, and I whispered into her ear, "I have to leave now, but I will get back to you soon. While I am gone, I want you to dump that dud of a boy friend that you told me about. Later on, you and I are going to make an arrangement. You are too good of a lover to be wasting yourself in this diner. I am a businessman, and I own a nightclub down town. I am certain that I can find a place for you there. We will see what we will see."

We gained our feet as we began to dress. I pulled my pants up and fastened my jeans. Rose wiggled back into her waitress uniform.

She picked up her panties from the floor and handed them to me, "Take these with you to remember me by."

I placed the pretty panties in my pocket. I reached into my wallet and fished out one of my business cards.

"And you take care of this," I said.

I placed my left arm around Rose's shoulders as I lifted the skirt of her uniform. I took my calling card in my right hand, folded it and then inserted it into her cunt.

"You got it good looking!" Rose nodded as to say O K Baby.

"Now let me have one more kiss before I go," I said.

"A kiss? I'll do better than that. I'll blow you. Pull it back out, and I'll get on my knees for you. you beautiful fucking cock! "Rose replied.

"Later darling, just a kiss for now. " , I reached over and gave her a kiss on the lips.

Rose unlocked the storeroom door, and we walked into the diner. There were some customers enjoying their meals. No one in the diner even raised an eye brow as Rose escorted me to the front door. " I'll see you later. " I said as I left the diner. As I walked away from the diner, I looked over my shoulder to see Rose standing in the front door waving at me with a big grin on her face.

It was beginning to get dark now. The street people gathered on the street as the night brought its' mysteries. The ladies of the night took their preferred positions on their corners. As I gazed down the main street, I could see the bright red neon sign of the liquor store. I noticed some young men surveying the terrain as they stood outside of the liquor store. There were the usual sounds emitting from the train station. And that same down and outer which I saw from the previous night stumbled into one of the doorways to make himself comfortable. I stood on the corner and glanced at the train station wondering if that young stud was in the waiting room banging his schoolgirl lover again. Car horns and the squealing of tires reminded me of the time when I was a younger man. I was reminded of my old caddy, and when I used to cruise a neighborhood like this for babes.

I decided to take a walk up the main street. As I walked, I began to become familiar with the neighborhood. All the signs were there. You can tell a hot spot by its' signs. The first thing that you do is to count the places that you can buy a drink. All of these hot spot neighborhoods contain an abundant number of watering holes. The more bars and liquor stores there are, the wilder the neighborhood. Of course, there were the guys driving around looking at the merchandise standing on the corners. I had walked about four blocks, and I had counted three bars and one liquor store and two restaurants.

One thing about being an American who is descended from Italy, you can always find a place to eat. It just seems that wherever you are, there is an Italian restaurant just right around the corner.

The sign over the front door read "Mamma Leoni's "

In the windows, there were hanging wine bottles and cheeses, which at this time appeared to be very appealing. A menu was posted to the right of the front door. A quick look at the menu revealed that all the usual dishes were listed.

I entered.

"Hello can I get you a table?" a rotund older woman said.

"Hi I was wondering if I could get something to go?" I. said.

"Sure whatever you want. Tell me what can I get for you?" the gray haired woman asked.

"Ummm ah some spaghetti and meat balls umm some wine umm maybe one or two of those pastries there. " I ordered.

" Ah sure I will get it for you right away. The wine, you want a bottle? " , she asked.

Loverman
Loverman
9 Followers