The Royal Hotel Pt. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Loverman
Loverman
9 Followers

"Yes and if you have them some of those plastic knifes and forks and spoons I will need them. Oh I need that for two," I replied.

"Coming right up." she said.

The woman went off into the back of the restaurant to fill my order.

It was a pleasant enough place. It had the usual checkered tablecloths, and the candles in the middle of the tables. It was dimly lighted, and there was Italian music, which was playing softly in the background. I made myself comfortable at one of the empty tables while I waited for my food. There were several groups of people sitting at the tables enjoying their dinners. I noticed that at one side of the restaurant there was a full service bar. A few customers were sitting at the bar enjoying some cocktails as they socialized with each other. The man behind the bar was an older man. I wondered if he was the owner of the restaurant, and I wondered if the two old folks were mamma and popper.

The gray haired woman came back from the kitchen and walked up to me and started a conversation, "You look like a nice Italian boy. Am I'm right? "

"Yes I am Italian. I saw your restaurant, and I thought that I'd try the food here. " , I replied. "Are you Mamma Leoni?" I asked.

"Well Momma Leoni was my grandmother. You may recognize the name. My grand mother had a well-known restaurant, which was located downtown. Of coarse, my husband and I just have this little place here, but it is nice for us. " , the old woman remarked.

"The man tending the bar, is that your husband?" I asked.

"Yes that's my husband. I am Geanna and my husband's name is gweatto. The pretty little waitress over there is my niece. Her name is Debbie.", Geanna spoke with admiration.

The pretty little waitress was a nice little package. She was a little shy in the tit department, but she was very pretty. She had those classic roman features. She had long dark hair and dark eyes to match. She was a Petite five foot or so tall and I noticed that, she had a way of swinging her backside when she walked. On one of her trips to serve a customer, she looked over her shoulder in my direction, and she gave me an alluring smile.

"The waitress is your niece? " I asked.

"Oh yes, she is my sister's youngest daughter. Don't tell anybody, but she is only twelve years old. She looks like she is eighteen or so doesn't she? If the cops knew that she was working in here where there is a bar, I would have trouble," the old woman remarked.

"Oh don't you worry; I'll keep your secret," I smiled as I replied.

The congenial old woman went off to see about my order. As I sat there, the waitress flashed another hey baby smile in my direction. I stood up and I approached the little cock teaser.

I asked, "Excuse me. Where is the telephone? "

"Oh it's right over there in the back by the rest rooms," the pretty little package replied with another smile.

"Thank you," I replied.

"I can show you where it is if you want. " She encouraged.

I nodded as to say "yes."

I followed her toward the back of the restaurant. As I followed, I tried to think of a plan. I needed to know who these big shots were who owned the hotel, and I needed to know there names. I didn't know just what I was going to do, but I had to start somewhere.

"Your aunt geanna told me that your name is Debbie," I said.

I made small talk as I stood in front of the pay telephone.

"Yes my aunt is a nice person, but she still thinks that I am a little girl," Debbie remarked with still another dazzling smile.

"You're a pretty little thing. " , I flirted.

"Well I'm not that little," Debbie offered.

"Well what makes you think that? " I said.

"Well I'm old enough to have a baby!" the little doll became bolder.

"Baby? Are you still a virgin?" I teased.

Debbie was all smiles. She was enjoying our conversation. She was hesitating while she considered her answer.

With some reluctance she confessed, "Well ya, but I don't want to be! "

"Do you have a boy friend?" I asked.

She replied, "nobody special, but there's a group of us down at school and we get together and have make out parties. "

"Make out parties? " I said. I pushed on to hear the details of these parties, "where do you have the parties? "

She began to speak with excitement, "Oh down at the hide out "

I was really intrigued now, "where is the hide out? "

She began a detailed description of the hide out, "Umm it's a place right across the street from school. The guys and girls go down there to make out. It's like a park. There's this river that goes right through there, and there is a way to get across the river by hopping across these rocks which stick up above the water. Then there is a path, which goes down into the trees and the bushes. There is a place which the grass is … Umm well its like a little clearing. Nobody can see you down there. My girl friends and me went down there to see Carol Bolella get it from Eddy Bosto. You know like Eddy is the dreamiest hunk in school, and Carol is probably the biggest slut in the whole school. She always comes to school wearing those real short skirts and tight sweaters and low cut blouses. She is always showing off those big tits of hers. All the boys are crazy about her because she has tits as big as cantaloupes. All this time everybody in school was talking about how Carol was going to do it with him down at the hide out. It was all set up just last week. We were all there. Eddy showed up with his friends. Carol was there. So, we're all standing around and Eddy says' Somebody told me that you want to get fucked'. Carol says, 'not by some little skinny dick like you 'Then Eddy says, ' You want to see it?' Then Carol says, ' if you got the nerve.' Then Eddy pulls down his zipper and he pulls it out. By now, all of us are really getting hot; me included. I could feel my panties getting damp. God, Eddy was just the hunkiest. He is real tall, and he is so good looking. He has long blond hair and the dreamiest blue eyes. And God, his cock is so big and beautiful. He was so turned on. His cock was standing strait up against his pants. So, Carol starts acting really bitchy. She is making believe that she doesn't want it. But now everybody knows that Carol is just teasing him. Carol starts to really lay into him. She says to him, ' you're nothing but a dumb jerk off anyway! '. Then, Eddy just grabbed her around the waist, and he threw her down onto the ground. Then he shoved her dress up, and he reached between her legs. He grabbed her panties right by the crotch. With his hands, he just ripped them open, and everybody could see Carol's pussy. Then, Eddy got up onto his knees and reached behind himself and pointed at one of his friends. He began to snap his fingers as if to say" give it to me." Then his friend reached into his blue jeans and pulled out a condom. He high fived Eddy, and slapped the condom into Eddy's hand.

"Oh shit, my aunt is calling me. I got to go. Maybe you will come back sometime soon and I'll tell you the rest of the story. See ya," With that Debby ran off into the restaurant to attend to her aunt's wishes.

After that little story, I was a little distracted. I came back here to make a telephone call, but a thought flashed across my mind. I was going to call Jackamo. As I fumbled with my phone card, I wondered if they had a telephone number for a Carol Bolella.

Jackamo answered, " Hi Boss. Where are you? Is everything all right? "

"I'm o k. I'm cool. Jackamo, I need you to do something for me. " I began. " I want you to start asking around about some high profile law firm who has connections and is in the hotel business." I instructed.

Jackamo asked," What kind of connections? "

I replied, "connections to the mob, and be very careful, these guys are bad news."

"O K boss I'm on it. When will you be back?" Jackamo said.

I replied, "I just have to look around a little more, and when that's over I'll be heading home. "

We ended the conversation, and I entered the restaurant to pick up my dinner.

Debbie's aunt was standing at the cash register with my order to go.

" I made it up special for you. Everything nice. You will enjoy. " Geanna tapped the package with her hand and smiled.

" I thank you so much. How much do I owe you? "I replied.

I paid for the dinners and I made my way to the door. On my way out, I waved to Debbie, and she flashed another of her dazzling smiles.

Back out in the street, I could see that the neighborhood was beginning to heat up for the night's activities. I made my way across the street and headed to the hotel. The aroma of the food was very comforting. I thought that Beverly must be very hungry by now. I had lost track of the time. It was at least two or three hours since I left the room. I began to hurry down the street. As I approached the corner, I saw a couple of whores standing on the corner looking for some business. As I approached, one of the women gave me the eye. She was a big black woman, and she was dressed as if she was going to a high-class nightclub.

"Uuu baby! You want a date?" she inquired.

I gave her a big smile and waved my hand as to say "no thanks "

As I passed by, both the women began to chatter, "Uuu baby! I could go for you darling myself. Good looking as you are darling, I could give you a good time." The big black woman picked up her extremely low cut cocktail gown almost to her panties to show me her pretty long legs.

I smiled again and continued on my way, " Maybe next time. "

I turned the corner and gained the Marquee of the hotel. This street was darker than the main street with its' store fronts and neon signs. Out of the corner of my eye, I caught what looked like two men who appeared to disappear into the shadows. The hairs on the back of my neck bristled. I wasn't sure, but that looked like trouble. I came to a full stop at the base of a sputtering street lamp. I placed the food down by the lamp post, and made myself ready. Slowly I began to walk. I was sure that the men were not aware that I'd seen them. Who ever were in that hidey-hole was in for a big surprise. I played the fool as to make it look like I was drunk.

I began to shuffle and hum an old song. "Me and my shadow … walking down the street … mmm just me mmm "

As I approached the hidey-hole the two men sprang out of the shadows. In a flash, I drew back and assumed a defensive position. Crouching down and flaring my arms up as to fend off the first attacker, I moved into the thrust of my first kick. It was a good one. The first kick landed square into the man's groin. The thug grimaced as he dropped to his knees. With the agility of a ballet dancer, I leaped up and spun away from the second attacker. I could see the surprise on the look of the second man as I stepped back to set up for the next attack. Suddenly, the man began to reach into his jacket pocket. What ever it was in that pocket, I knew that I couldn't afford to let him get his hand on it. This was not the time to get fancy. This wasn't the time to try any spinning kicks like that time down in Harlem with that honey boy. It was a strait on leap into the air. The distance between us was about ten feet. I started a running kick into the air. I covered the distance in an instant. I glided thru the air like a circus performer CRACK! The sound of my shoe making contact with the tip of his jaw reverberated through the air. It was a full power kick, which caught him right on the button. His legs turned to rubber as I floated over him. No body gets up from a kick like that. He was out for the count.

The first assailant gained his feet and came at me again. This time I had very little time to set up. I turned to face my attacker. He came at me like a charging bull. With out even thinking, I bent my knees to gain a lower center of balance. He reached out at me as I ducked under his grasping hands. He was a big man and he had the momentum in his favor. It is one of the oldest tricks in the book. It has a fancy oriental name, but everyone calls it the old monkey flip. I grappled at the clothing on his chest as I jammed a foot into his belly. Using his momentum, I leaned backward rolling onto my back. With a powerful thrust, I launched the thug into the air. I watched the man's body do a flip into the air to land flat on his back. Still using his momentum, I rolled onto my feet and set up for another attack. Once again, the thug drew on his face a look of utter disbelief. He looked at me from the corner of his eye. I was just about to let him have it. Anticipating my next move, the thug jumped up and began running for his life.

The dance was over. My second dance partner lay passed out on the pavement. In a leisurely manner, I strolled over to the sack of shit. I reached into his jacket pocket.

"Surprise surprise, what do we have here? " I said to myself.

I had seen one of these things once before. The object, which I held in my hand, was made of a length of metal pipe about four inches long and about one inch in diameter. Affixed to the pipe were three bolts, which reached out about two inches on one side. The bolts were fastened with lock nuts to hold them in place. The guys up at the big house probably have a name for these things, but there mostly referred to as brass knuckles. I slipped the weapon into my back pocket.

Carrying a jailhouse weapon, this thug told me that he was not a professional hit man. These are the type of guys you hire to break some legs or put a scare into somebody. I quickly searched the jerk for any more surprises. It is a thing that you learn out of experience. The last thing you want is a hidden knife or something sticking out of your ribs.

The jerk came up empty. This told me that these guys were not expecting too much trouble. They probably thought that it was going to be easy to rough me up. This told me that these guys didn't know who I was. I was guessing that whoever hired these two clowns probably didn't know much about me either.

I dragged the thug over to a parked car. As he started to come around, I lifted him onto the front fender, and laid him across the hood of the car.

"AA fuck, you son of a bitch! AA you broke my jaw! Mother fucker!" the thug howled.

With a vicious slap across his face, I said, "Who sent you? "

"I'm not telling you nothing you mother fucker! " The thug growled through his broken jaw.

I reached into my back pocket and took out the knuckles.

I brandished the jailhouse weapon in front of his face, "If you don't start talking, I am going to use this on you! "

"I don't know nothing; FUCK YOU!" he resisted.

" You got one more chance. The next punch is going right into your balls!" I threatened.

"O K! , but I tell you; I don't know nothing. "

He was starting to come around. With a very menacing tone in my voice, I said again, " WHO! SENT! YOU! "

The thug began, " It was two guys. They came into the bar looking for someone to do a job. They started to ask around in the bar. They wanted a couple of guys to rough up some guy. They showed us a picture of you, and offered us a grand as if we would come up here and give you a message. "

I cut him short, "What message? What did they look like? "

"Just two guys. They were wearing business suits; you know like college types. Short hair, fancy expensive suits and carrying those little suitcases like lawyers do" "What were their names? " I asked, while shaking him with my left hand and still waving the ugly little jailhouse weapon.

"I don't know. I didn't ask, and they didn't tell me. "

I believed him. This kind of thing is usually done on a no name basis. " What's the message? " I growled.

"Stay away from the Royal Hotel. " He moaned with pain as I squeezed his jaw.

I was certain that I was not going to get anything more out of this sack of shit. Besides, it was all over for now, and my dinner was getting cold. I grabbed the thug by his jacket and stood him up.

Again with a very menacing tone in my voice I threatened, "Nobody swings on me without paying for it. Are you hearing me mister? "

The jerk's eyes opened wide as I spoke. " Listen mister, I was just doing a job. I needed the money. It was nothing personal. "

The thug began to plead for mercy. There was nothing to gain by busting this guy up anymore. He was going to be eating out of a straw for at least two or three months to come anyway.

I stepped back about five feet, and I said, "Go away and never come back again. If I ever see you again, I will kill you, and just in case you see those guys again, you tell them that Nick Rose is coming! "

At that, I pointed down the street, and the jerk began to walk away holding his jaw. I brushed myself off and went to retrieve my take out food from the restaurant. As I stepped across the street on my way to the hotel, I wondered. How did those guys get on to me so fast? Something wasn't square. Something didn't fit. As far as I knew the only two people who knew that I was working on the Royal was Beverly and I.

CHAPTER 15 BACK TO THE BADGER HOLE:

I entered the lobby and tossed a look over at the guest desk. I was expecting to see Baltimore standing there. However, there was no one at the desk. I continued on my way to the elevator. There were a few people sitting around in the lobby, but no one paid attention to me as I walked. I entered the elevator and found it empty as I pushed the button for my floor. The elevator stopped at the third floor and the door opened.

"Oh what a surprise. I seem to be bumping into you quite a lot these days," the black haired beauty remarked.

" Hello Raven, how are you tonight? " I replied.

With a naughty smile she quipped, "Hot as hell! And yourself? "

I smiled, "Not too bad. " The elevator resumed its' trip to the seventh floor.

"I seem to be taking a ride with you. " Raven spoke. " Mmm I smell Italian. Am I right? " Raven began a conversation. " Is that for that blonde you have been banging? A nice piece of prime pussy haa? I would love to get my tongue into that myself! "

I just smiled and nodded. While we stood in the elevator, Raven grabbed me by the cock.

She began speaking in a sultry sexy voice, "You know I don't usually go for a guy, but sometimes I can make an exception. You know they say that, ' one hand washes the other.' What do you say to having a threesome? I would make it worth your while. You know I'm one of the best cocksuckers and I have been known to drive men crazy with my ball sucks. Of course, if you insist, I'll let you blow your load into me if that's the only way that you will let me have some of that beautiful big tits blond that you're banging. "

The elevator stopped at the seventh floor. Raven reached over to the control panel and pushed the stop button. The elevator fell motionless. The two of us stood alone in the elevator as Raven began to look at me with an intense stare. She was jerking me off through my pants. I stood there helplessly as she pulled a boner on me.

"Nice!" was all she said.

"You are very persuasive. " , I mumbled.

Raven moved closer, "Now that I can feel it, I wouldn't mind. As far as men go, you're not bad honey boy. Maybe I'll blow you right here in this elevator. What do you think? "

What I was thinking was that I was having one hell of a day.

"Let me think about it a little more, and I'll get back to you. "

Raven released me and pressed the resume button. The door opened, and I stepped out into the hall while Raven stepped to the back of the elevator.

Just before the elevator door closed, Raven pulled her top up and flashed her tits, "And you can have these too honey boy! "

The elevator door closed, and I went to my room.

I unlocked the door to my room and entered.

"Dinner is served. " , I called.

Loverman
Loverman
9 Followers