The Royal Hotel Pt. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Loverman
Loverman
9 Followers

From the bathroom, I heard "In here "

I entered the bathroom to find Beverly immersed in a luxurious bubble bath. She looked totally beautiful covered with bubbles. As the perfumed water gave off an alluring scent, I was transported to la la land again. I was still carrying a boner from the hand job, which Raven had just given me in the elevator. After all that had happened, I realized that I was getting very aggressive. At that particular moment, I just wanted to pull my cock out and just ram it down Beverly's throat. Instead, I thought that good judgment was the best way to go. I thought that I would wait until we at least had dinner, then I'd ram it down her throat.

I stood in the bathroom holding the food in my arms.

"Why don't I just serve this for you. Umm just give me a moment, and I'll be right with you," I said to Beverly.

Beverly replied, "I have a good idea. Why don't you get in here, and we'll have dinner in this big old tub. "

I nodded and smiled, "O K I'll be just one moment. "

I turned and walked into the bedroom. I placed the dinners onto the dresser, and I went to my suitcase. I opened my suitcase and deposited the contraband. The last thing I wanted was to have Beverly find a pair of red panties in my pocket, not to mention that ugly little jailhouse weapon. I hid the incriminating evidence next to my nine miller meter Beretta. I quickly undressed, and I walked to the dresser where our food waited. As I walked, my cock bounced with each step. I could not believe how hard I was. I felt my balls grow full as they began to throb. I stood there totally nude as I opened the wine. Aunt Geanna had given me a nice red wine to go with the spaghetti. It was a reasonably priced burgundy, which didn't require a corkscrew. I tore off the seal and twisted out the cork. I opened the go boxes, which contained the food. Next I tore the tops of the go boxes off so as to make them more like a dish. I grabbed a handful of the plastic utensils, and I began to transport the dinners into the bathroom.

I played as if I was a waiter from a classy restaurant.

"Madam, your dinner is served. "I bowed as I handed Beverly her Spaghetti and meatballs.

Holding the bottle of wine in one hand and my dinner in the other, I carefully stepped into the tub. I sat across from Beverly in the tub as our legs became entwined. I carefully placed the opened bottle of wine on the floor half way between us.

"Sorry, I don't have any fancy stemmed wine glasses. We will have to drink it right out of the bottle," I explained.

"That's O K baby, I don't mind as long as you are here to keep me company. " Beverly started a seductive conversation. With a playful manner Beverly began to twirl the spaghetti around her fork. She drew a broad smile on her face, "Here baby let me "She began to feed me. In turn I reciprocated. We sat there in the luxurious bubble bath feeding each other as we laughed and played.

As we were eating, we drew heavily on the burgundy. We were both getting a little tipsy. Our inhibitions began to diminish. When the spaghetti and meatballs were gone, we began to pass the bottle back and forth like two drunken sailors. Aunt Geanna had packaged a one half-gallon bottle of the pleasant red wine, and we finished it quickly.

Relieving ourselves of the empty wine bottle, we began to touch each other. Like two children discovering new things, we probed the private parts of each other's body. I leaned forward to weigh Beverly's pretty big tits. They felt heavy to the touch, and her nipples seemed to be rounder, bigger, and redder. I began to milk her vigorously.

Beverly grasped my cock in her right hand, and she began to squeeze it as she stroked it strongly. We began to tongue kiss with deep passion. Our moans were turning into grunts and growls. The combination of the encounter with Rose at the diner, the combat with the two thugs outside the hotel, the chance meeting with Raven in the elevator, and the wine, which was affecting me strongly now, I became extremely aggressive. I realized that I was now almost punching at Beverly's tits. I tossed her from side to side as the perfumed water splashed over the rim of the tub onto the floor.

"Yes baby, give it to me rough. Mm I like it yes, yes, yes! "Beverly moaned through our French kisses as she began to yank and punch at my cock and balls.

All I could do was to grunt like a brute, as the aggression overtook me. My mind swirled around and around like a whirlwind while the sexual energy gave me the strength of ten men.

Beverly pushed me back onto my back, and she commanded, "Fuck me up the ass! Now, now, I want you this way right now. "

Beverly turned herself around to sit on my cock. Holding onto the rim of the tub to balance herself, she guided my cock into her waiting ass hole. In a simultaneous movement, I grabbed Beverly around the waist as she sat on my cock. The old tub overflowed as our vigorous movements caused the perfumed water to spill onto the floor. I placed my left arm around Beverly's belly cupping her right tit in my hand. With my right hand, I began to finger fuck her. Beverly held onto the rims of the old tub while she played ride the pole.

The two of us were going at it like porno stars. I had lost all reason as the aggression guided my movements. I grunted and moaned loudly like a rutting animal. Beverly had gone over the top as well. She was almost screaming with lust. She had taken my entire length, and she was begging for more. I accommodated her by pressing myself into her with long powerful strokes.

For the second time in one day, I heard a pretty woman say, "Please keep fucking me; you beautiful man!"

Beverly rode me as if she was riding a bucking bronco from the rodeo. Her head snapped back and forth as her pretty honey colored hair whipped across my face. As I looked into the bathroom mirror, I could see Beverly's crystal clear blue eyes turn glassy and distant as she entered paradise. Just like that time in the secret passage when she was on her knees blowing me, she slipped into another world.

In my arms was the treasure of the harem. In my arms was the dancing girl who danced the dance of the seven veils. In my arms was the mystery of the Arabian nights.

Our bodies began to convulse. First Beverly's contractions seized my cock. Her contractions were powerful and rapid. It felt like jolts of electricity was traveling up and down my cock. Next, It was my turn. I felt my balls flex like a body builder flexing his biceps in a posing competition. The flexing clench of my balls gave rise to powerful spasmodic ejaculations.

I could feel long streams of joy juice enter Beverly's straining body.

She moaned loudly as she commanded me to continue, "Don't stop baby! Leave it in! Give me more! Fuck me more. "

The day's activity was taking its' toll. After emptying myself into Beverly, I felt myself give way to my exertions. With a final thrust of my cock, I pulled Beverly onto my chest as I leaned back onto the tub. I reached up to cup each of her big beautiful tits. With my fingertips, I touched and fondled her pretty nipples. As I did so, Beverly wiggled and twisted around to get the last bit of my cock.

Finally, we both relaxed in a lover's embrace. While still remaining deep within her, Beverly fell back onto my chest and became limp, and her legs parted. Beverly placed her head onto my left shoulder as she began to kiss and nibble my neck and cheek.

She began to whisper into my ear, "You are a magic man. You have a magic cock. You're the golden man. You're the most special man I've ever made love to. "From out of our ecstasy, we fell into a dialogue of complements and agreements. We lay there for a long time unwilling to move from this special place.

As we lie there, I rubbed my hand around and down her belly to find her pussy, and I stroked and inserted my fingers there. With almost feline purring, Beverly came time after time.

" I could come for you all night!" Beverly whispered.

As we returned to normal, I said, "Come on beautiful, we have to take another look into the secret passages. "

Beverly unhooked herself from me, and turned around.

"Just let me wash that beautiful tool of yours. "

Reaching for the washcloth, she began to scrub my cock and balls. I lay back reclining as Beverly kneeled before me.

"How about a blow job before we go?" Beverly asked.

I replied, " I'll take a rain check. In the mean time, let's get dress and go sleuthing. "

So this is what we did. Beverly and I dressed and we decided to check out the passages on the lower floors. We had already looked in the passage on our floor, so we went to the elevator and descended to the third floor. I suppose that I was still feeling a little naughty because I remembered that Raven's room was on the third floor. I figured that I would look in on her just to say howdy. I remembered that her room was not far from the public telephone in the hall. Beverly followed me as I walked toward the telephone. I was actually pacing off the steps so that I could navigate the inner hallway with some accuracy.

Gaining an approximate distance, I looked for a mop closet, which would give us access to the inner hallway. I found it, and I used Baltimore's key to unlock the door. The rear wall of the mop closet was similar to the one on the seventh floor. The mechanism worked just like the one on the seventh floor as well. We entered the inner hallway fished around for a light switch and switched it on. I positioned myself properly and began to count off the steps just as I had done in the main hallway.

"What's the matter?" Beverly said.

I replied , "Umm something is wrong. It doesn't fit. There should be more hallway here."

I began to feel around on the wall, which was in front of me.

"What are you doing?" Beverly asked.

I explained, "When we were in the hallway, I counted the steps to the wall on which the telephone was placed. I just counted the steps, and I have come up short. I am not sure, but I am thinking that there is something on the other side of this wall. I wonder? "

I began to rub my hands across and around on the wall hoping to find something. By touch, I could tell that the wall was made of wood. "

Let me," Beverly said.

She stepped in front of me and began to knock on the wall. With a simultaneous look, we both said," it's hollow!"

"How do we find out what is on the other side?" Beverly inquired.

" I could try to break it down?" I pondered.

" That's going to make a lot of noise. The guests in the rooms are going to think that there are some monster size rats running around in the walls," Beverly chuckled.

"We need a tool," I said.

"You've got a tool honey, but it's not the right one for this job," Beverly laughed.

"I've got a tool all right, and it will do the job well enough. Stay right here, and I'll be right back," I remarked.

I hurried out of the hidden passage, and I rushed back up to the room. I had a tool all right, and it was hidden in my suitcase. I returned to the badger hole carrying a pillow.

"What are you going to do with that?" Beverly asked.

"Beverly sweet thing you are; I don't want you to be afraid." , I cajoled.

"Why, are you going to beat me to death with that pillow?" Beverly asked with a curious look on her face.

I began with my explanation, "When we came up here, I wanted to be sure Umm … I mean, I wanted to make sure that you would be safe. So, I brought my gun just in case somebody tried to harm you. Now, you know enough about what is going on here from reading the old records, which we have been decoding. What I have not told you is that these guys who are involved with this shit are very dangerous. This is why I hid my gun in my suitcase, and I have been carrying it for protection. I just didn't want you to think that I was some crazy guy or something. "

Beverly held up her hand as to say stop, and said, "Honey darling after what we're been doing don't you think I already know what kind of a guy you are?"

"You are a terrific babe.", I said.

"So, how are you going to knock down a wall with a gun?" Beverly inquired.

I replied, "I am not going to knock it down; I am just going to punch a peep hole into it. Stand behind me while I take aim at it. "

I stood about five feet away from the wall and pulled out my Beretta.

"I am going to try to muffle the noise with this pillow. It may still be loud, so hold your ears," I instructed.

With one hand, I wrapped the pillow around the muzzle of the gun while I aimed. I chose a point on the wall at about eye level, and I began to fire. I needed a small grouping so I aimed very carefully. I had loaded my big clip, which accommodated ten rounds. The Beretta thundered like a cannon in the narrow hallway. I emptied the whole clip into the wall. It was sufficient to punch a hole in the wall, which was about the size of a silver dollar.

I holstered my weapon, and I approached the wall. With my fingers, I cleared the splinters away from the hole.

As I did so, I heard in my head what Rose said, "There are rumors about people going in there, but they don't come out. "

I peered into the hole. At first, it was too dark to see, but we were right. There was a hidden space behind the wall. I tried to angle my head so that some of the light from the outer hallway could seep into the hole.

Beverly was just as excited as I was, "What do you see? "

I just mumbled a bit. Slowly, my eye became adjusted to the dark of the hidden chamber. I didn't want to believe what I saw. There in the hidden chamber was a body of a man. He sat tied to a chair, and he was still wearing his business suit. His body had become a skeleton. It was a very morbid sight. There was no way to know who he may have been, but his suit indicated that he must have been a well to do person. The chair and its' occupant was placed against the far wall of the hidden chamber facing me. I could just barely make out the writing on his tie clip. There on his tie clip were the letters J H.

Loverman
Loverman
9 Followers