The Royal Hotel Pt. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Loverman
Loverman
9 Followers

She said to herself aloud as if talking to the beautiful woman in the mirror, “You are one hot good looking cunt. “

Her eyes moved downward and she inspected the golden triangle between her legs. Her hair there appeared to be made of fine spun gold. She reached for her hair brush. The brush was made of a very dark hard wood. The head of the brush was shaped to resemble a man's testicles. The handle was long and thick, and was shaped like a man's cock.

She began to brush her pretty long hair while gazing into the mirror. Holding the long, thick, and almost black handle of the brush, she began to stroke the pretty blonde hair, which cascaded downward across her breasts. Stroking first on one side of her head and then on the other side, the pretty blonde hair seemed to glitter. The seductive smile on her face returned. She brought the brush down to her golden triangle. There, she began to brush her golden mound of spun gold. The soft bristles of the brush made a pleasant sensation as she moved them across her joy button. She spread her legs and slightly bent her knees as to give the brush easy access to her cunt, which now was becoming wet with lust. She reversed the grip on the brush so that the head of the brush covered her cunt. Holding the brush in this position, the brush looked like a black man's cock and balls. She stared into the mirror through glazed eyes at herself. She entered a dreamlike state as she began to work the brush like a man's cock. She began to jerk off like a man would. As she grabbed the cock like handle, her right hand moved up and down working the brush as she dreamed of what it would be like to have a cock like this. She dreamed of being ravaged by a Zulu warrior. She dreamed about having a big black man pinning her down and entering her roughly while he fucked her over and over again. An audible moan exited her lips. She began to move her hips to and fro with the rhythm of lust. The lust overcame her. She leaned into the action of the brush. Her hand was moving rapidly now. Up and down she stroked as she groaned under the influence of her own heat. Retreating from the mirror, she threw herself onto the bed. Assuming a position on her back, she jammed the cock like handle of the brush fully into her cunt. She began to moan loudly now. She was lost in her own lust. She began to fuck herself frantically. She held the head of the brush in both hands while she began to pump herself. As the time came, the pleasure overwhelmed her. Her moans of pleasure became deep throated and heated.

"Uuu cock! ", Jane swooned.

After pleasuring herself, Jane arose from her bed to start the day. Today was a special day, and she wanted to be in good humor.

The Duesenberg Torpedo Roadster sat in the driveway at the Sandherst estate on Long Island. It was an outstanding automobile. Having a distinct style, it had running boards, large wire wheels, side mounted spares, and traditional fender design. The Torpedo Roadster was designed for the well to do who could afford the flowing lines of a two passenger automobile. Often referred to it as my little run about, Jane Sandherst prepared to drive the custom made automobile into the city to meet Robert Solaman and Valinteeno Danafio at the little café adjacent to Central Park. Jane had made this trip into the city on numerous occasions to meet her friends and paint the town red. The canary yellow car never failed to attract attention wherever Jane went.

The day promised to be sunny and warm as dawn broke. There was a faint aroma of a sea breeze, which floated off the Long Island Sound. If you listened carefully, you could hear the slapping of rigging of sailboats as they tossed under the influence of wind and wave. On days of ease and recreation, Jane might choose to take the little family sloop out for a sail, but she had more pressing business today. Today was the day she would sign papers of divorce making her a free woman.

Smiley Danafio entered the upscale café located in Central Park. Flanked by two of his personal bodyguards, he made an impressive figure. His movie actor looks caused almost every woman in the café to look in his direction. He chose a navy blue sport jacket and matching cream-colored pants in order to capture a casual appearance. His jet-black hair was neatly trimmed, as was his mustache. His dark observing eyes scanned the scene before him. These were the eyes of the predator.

The headwaiter approached and asked, “Can I help you sir? “

Smiley replied, “Ya I am looking for a beautiful blonde. “

With this remark Smiley's bodyguards chuckled and laughed.

“Certainly sir, walk this way. “, the waiter fell into a slow walk leading the three men through the café.

Already seated, Jane and Robert were enjoying the second of two rounds of fine Scotch whiskey. Robert was wearing one of the English tweeds, which was rendered as compensation from one of his bankrupted clients. Jane was her usual glittering self. This afternoon, she chose a very low cut and form fitting dress, which accented every curve. Her beautiful tits all but threaten to spill out of the emerald green dress.

“You must be Robert Solaman? “, Smiley asked as he approached the table.

Robert stood to shake the hand, which was being offered.

“Yes, and you must be Mister Danafio? “, the two men shook hands and sat at the table.

Placing his arm around Jane, Danafio whispered, “Hey Baby, don't you know that you can get arrested going around looking like that? “

“I think that I look rather good, if you don't mind. “, Jane remarked with a smile on her pretty face.

Smiley shot back, “The vice cops are going to think that you're a hooker. “

Jane gave Smiley a piercing look and said, “Darling no hooker would be wearing a ring like this. “

Jane raised her left hand to her cheek posing like a model as the large diamond and emeralds glittered off the café lighting.

The two laughed as Smiley said, “Ya you got me there baby. “

Turning around and looking over his right shoulder, Smiley dismissed the two bodyguards with a low growl, “You two guys get lost for a while. We got some business to take care of. “

This was the moment that Robert Solaman was waiting for. It was now or never. Robert's gut turned over with fear as he gazed across the table at one of the most feared men in New York City.

Fortified by the Scotch, Robert began, “Mister Danafio I have asked Jane to bring you here today to settle a legal matter. ”

With a wave of his hand Smiley broke into a grin and said, “Look you don't call me Mister Danafio. Just call me Val like Jane does. We are all friends here; right? “

“Well, yes O K Val. Jane has told me that you know all the details of the divorce. Umm while I was researching the documents, I came across a problem. ”, Robert put both of his hands under the table as his hands began to shake with fear.

“Well, why don't you just tell me what it is all about. “, Smiley encourage.

“Ah well, Mister, I mean Val there is the matter of the holding company. ”, Robert's mouth became dry as the fear took hold of him.

Gulping a Scotch, he tried to contain himself.

At the mention of the holding company Smiley became stoned faced.

“How do you know about the holding company? “, Smiley shot a serious look across the table at Robert.

The voice in Robert's head said, “This is it. It's now or bust. Well Val, you see we lawyers are trained to take care of the details in a case like this. When Jane came to me and asked me to perform a divorce, I knew that there would be complications. People like Jane have complex legal profiles. So I set out to research Jane's profile, and sure enough, the holding company popped out at me. You see Val since you and Jane are connected in this company; it creates an opening for Jane's husband. Be assured; once I file the papers, Jane's husband will counter sue. His lawyer will find just what I did. The thing is Val; Jane's husband has the right to attach the assets in the holding company. This is a very undesirable position. In plain English, it means that Jane's husband will become your partner, and he will own one half or so of the assets in the company. “

Robert sat back in his chair and took a deep breath while Smiley absorbed the information.

In an instant, Smiley became aggressive, “Nobody steels from me! ”

A dark look came over Smiley's face. There was murder in that look.

Robert began again, “O K I see that you understand what I'm talking about. ” “Fortunately. “, Robert purposely accented and paused after the word fortunately. “I have a solution. I have drawn up some documents, which will get around the problem. Once you sign the documents, you will be in the clear. Now! I have the papers with me and you two can sign them. Once you sign, this little problem will just disappear. “, Robert's heart was beating like a big bass drum.

Robert reached for his brief case and placed it on his lap. Opening the case and reaching into it, he took out a large bundle of documents. It was part of Robert's plan to blind them with a blizzard of paper work. He knew from experience that after signing ten or fifteen documents, most people stopped reading the documents.

Robert carefully arranged the documents in a specific order. On the top was a bunch of legal and purposely boring bullshit. About three quarters down the pile was the old writ and its' accompanying documents. If he could get them to sign the writ, and get away with his life, he would be in the clear.

Robert held the pile of documents in both hands, and he purposely thumped them onto the table with a loud thud. Both Jane and Smiley groaned with the knowledge that they would be there signing documents for some time.

Robert smiled broadly and said, “Well, this is the law. It may not be exciting, but it is necessary. “

Robert placed the pile of documents in front of the two people and handed them a pen.

“Just sign where the X is, and we'll be out of here in no time. “, Robert advised.

“I just can't sign without reading. “, Smiley protested.

Robert was expecting this, “Help yourself. By the way, it took me all this morning to proof read the documents, so that I could be sure that they are accurate. “

The two people began. True to form both Smiley and Jane began to sign documents without reading after about ten or so documents. The signing session went on for about an hour or so, and after it was over the two had signed every document in the pile. The afternoon's work was over, and the three people said their goodbyes in a congenial manner.

The night was approaching now. Robert congratulated himself by entertaining a quart of twelve-year old Scotch at his home in the suburbs. Jane returned to her father's estate on Long Island after an afternoon of hot sex with Smiley, and the deed was done.

CHAPTER 18 THE STING:

The telephone rang and Chester answered. It was the telephone call which he was waiting for. Smiley had promised him something special, and Chester was all but beside himself at the thought of it.

The voice on the telephone said, "Hello Chester it's smiley. Well my friend, would you like to have a hot date with two beautiful babes? "

Chester replied, "I'm always interested in good pussy. Are these babes the real deal? "

Smiley, "Oh, wait until you get a look at them. Hay, does Smiley ever let you down? No! When it comes to good pussy, you are talking to the man. Now you listen to me. I have gone out of my way to find the best for you. We are talking prime pussy. High class stuff! And let me tell you, I had to put out a shit load of money to come by this kind of quality. Here's the deal. You show up here tonight about midnight, and I'll have everything fixed for you. And don't worry. Everything is on the house tonight."

Chester, "I understand. I'll be there. "

Smiley, "O K I'll see you then. In the mean time, you get your cock good and hard. Don't let me down now. "

Chester, "I won't. I'm good and ready, and they better be what you say they are. "

The two disconnected, and Smiley placed the telephone's receiver upon its' cradle as he addressed the group of people which were standing in front of his desk. Standing in front of his desk were two beautiful women and one real tough looking guy.

"All right it's on for tonight. ", Smiley began.

There was Sammy who was going to be the gaff. There was Sherry who was going to be the bait, and Mary was going to be the shill. Smiley had chosen well. These folks were in fact some of the best confidence game players that money could buy. Each of them were professional scam artists.

Smiley began, "All right, the sucker is primed. This pigeon is ripe for the plucking. Now, I want you all to play your parts to the hilt. You gals, I want you to lay it on thick. "

Sherry asked, "Do we really got to fuck this guy? "

Smiley replied, "That's what I'm paying you for. This guy has to believe it. This guy is no dummy. Now, go and get ready."

Sammy asked, "How will I know when it's time? "

Smiley answered, "You go and hide in the badger hole with the camera man, and when you see the girls are all undressed then you make your move. "

Smiley reached into the top right draw of his desk and took out a big black pistil.

Talking to Sammy, he said, "Take this. The boys made it as loud as hell. Once you pull the trigger, it will sound like a cannon. Make sure that you point it right at her. It's got to look real. Now, don't worry. It's loaded with blanks. I checked it myself. "

It was time. The players assumed their places as Chester made his way into the hotel. Being greeted by Smiley, Chester was ushered through the crowd on their way to the crowded bar. Waiting in the hotel's bar were Sherry and Mary. Each woman was dressed to the maximum. Mary chose a skin tight floor length black gown. The sexy dress accented her big tits. In fact, the dress just covered her nipples. Covering her shoulders was a mink stole. Her honey colored blonde hair was pinned up as to accent the clear sparkling stones of the drop earrings. Around her neck was a matching necklace which was made of the same clear sparkling stones. Mary's sparkling blue eyes, her pretty face, and her well packed body made her a real knock out. Sherry chose an emerald green gown. It too was low cut. The dress accented her pretty green eyes. Her pretty red hair was arranged in a long style. She also wore drop earrings and a matching necklace, but the stones were more green than clear sparkle. Instead of a mink stole, Sherry wore a cream colored shawl. Sherry's beauty was more subtle than Mary's, but she was every bit as pretty as Mary. Each woman wore high heals as to make them appear taller and more imposing.

Chester asked, "where are they? "

Smiley pointed, "There, the blonde and the redhead. The redhead is called Sherry, and the blonde is named Mary. "

Chester remarked, "Not bad! Look at the tits on that blonde! I guess you wasn't kidding. "

Smiley and Chester approached the two women.

Smiley made the introduction, "Girls this is Chester. He is a good friend of mine, so I want you to take good care of him. Well I'll leave you love birds to yourselves. I have business to attend to. Chester, I'll see you later. Until then, have a good time. "

Smiley went on his way while the two women each grabbed an arm holding Chester fast.

Sherry spoke first, "Hi handsome. I understand that you want to have a good time. What do you say sweets? "

Chester was very pleased with Smiley's choice. He might have guessed that Chester liked big tits, but he couldn't know that Chester had a thing for redheads.

Chester said, "How could I have anything but a good time with two beautiful babes like you. "

Mary spoke now as she rubbed her tits against Chesters arm, "Well baby, Shall we go up to the room? Everything is all arranged so let's go. "

Sherry said, "He's ready. Look at that bulge in his pants. I had better get you out of that very expensive tuxedo honey before you hurt yourself. "

Chester was falling for the bait line hook and sinker. He started to glow with lust. In fact, he did have a hard on, and all of his good sense was leaving on the next train to la la land. Chester was becoming intoxicated with the two women. Each woman began staring intensely into Chester's eyes. He could smell their perfume, hear the purr in their voices, and feel their bodies as they rubbed themselves up against his legs. Feeling all this wonderful sensation, Chester just remained motionless.

Sherry smiled as she said, "Oh don't tell me he is shy? Well I'll fix that right now! "

While still in the crowded hotel bar, Sherry reached down and grabbed Chester's cock. She took a big hand full of Chester's cock, and she squeezed hard. The sensation went right to Chester's brain, and he was immediately lost to the lust fever.

Next, Sherry whispered into his ear, "You want to fuck? "

Dumbly Chester mumbled, "Da ya! "

With that Sherry nodded to Mary, and the two women took Chester to the room.

The scam was working just as they had planned. Chester at this time was all but out of his mind with lust, and he was being led around by his balls by the two women. He at this time was only able to mumble in one syllable words since his brain was on vacation.

The room was one of the specials. It contained a large bed, nice furniture, and a bathroom. It was large allowing plenty of room to move around, and it was very comfortable. There was no way for Chester to know that just on the other side of the wall opposite the bed was a hidden chamber. Moreover, there was no way for Chester to know that in that chamber was a hidden camera which would record every little detail of this night.

Mary went to the dressing table and poured Chester a very large Scotch whiskey.

She said, Here baby, drink this. It will get you in the mood. "

Chester obediently downed the strong drink.

From the other side of the room, Chester heard Sherry say, "Come on baby, pull it out and show us what you got! "

With a broad smile, Chester was happy to comply. He pulled his zipper down, and he reached into his pants as to let his cock fall out. Chester was no slouch in the cock department. In fact, he was nicely hung.

Both women made cooing noises as they viewed Chester's cock, "Ooo nice baby. Uuu I'm going to suck that thing of yours honey until you pass out baby. "

The women began to strip for Chester.

"Look at this baby. Look at this honey. You want some cunt sweets. ", The women began to tease Chester.

Mary began to swing her ass in a dance as she held her big tits in her hands.

Holding her tits up invitingly as she said, "Yours baby! All meat, a real treat! "

Both women were now totally nude, and they were letting Chester have it with full force. Chester began to grab at his tuxedo to make himself ready. While he undressed, Sherry jumped upon the bed and assumed the position. She lay upon her back with her legs up such that her toes were pointing toward the ceiling. She began to buck up and down as if she was fucking.

She began to command Chester, "Fuck me you cock! Jam it in me! "

Chester leaped onto the bed, and he covered Sherry with all of his strength. He began to tongue kiss Sherry like a love hungry teenager. Mary moved into position as to accommodate the action.

Holding Chester's cock in her hand she said, "Let me help you baby. "

Mary pushed Chester's cock into Sherry's pussy. That done, she began to massage Chester's balls as he began fucking Sherry madly.

Then there was a loud bang and a crash. The door of the room burst open. The force of the blow knocked the door off its' top hinge. Standing there was Sammy. In An extremely menacing way, Sammy slowly walked into the room. He dressed the part of the gangster. He was wearing a double breasted, pin striped, blue suit. On his head was a white fedora. A white shirt, a black tie, and highly polished black shoes which topped off the look. Sammy was a big man, and his gruff features made him look dangerous.

Loverman
Loverman
9 Followers