The Royal Hotel Pt. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Loverman
Loverman
8 Followers

Hearing the loud crash, Chester leaped off the bed. After taking one look at Sammy, Chester became terrified. He stood there totally nude not knowing what to do.

Mary took a position on the other side of the room. Sherry pulled the bed clothes over herself as to cover her nude body. Both women drew horrified looks upon their faces as Sammy pulled on a pair of gloves.

Sammy growled, "You fucking whore! "

Sherry acting terrified said, "No! No honey! It's not what you think baby! "

Sammy growled again, "I warned you! You fucking slut! I told you what would happen if I caught you with another man! "

Sherry began to beg, "Please baby. Don't --- I love you --- please baby please don't! "

From the other side of the room, Mary yelled to Chester, "He's got a gun! "

With that information, Chester began to shake with fear.

Mary said again, "You got to do something, or he's going to kill her. "

That was Sammy's cue. He reached into his suit jacket and pulled out the big black pistol. Upon his face appeared a look of murder as he pointed the gun right at Sherry. Sherry let out a blood curdling scream as she dove under the bed clothes.

Mary yelled, "Do something! "

Chester moving out of mostly panic, leaped at the gun which was pointed directly at the woman hiding under the bed clothes. Chester grabbed at Sammy as the two men began to grapple for the gun. However, Chester was no match for Sammy's strength. Intentionally, Sammy waltzed Chester around for a little bit before he pushed Chester away. Sammy aimed again and pulled the trigger, and then the gun roared twice. Sammy dropped the pistol upon the floor as he stood back to look. Making believe that he was stunned, Sammy stood motionlessly.

Mary yelled to Chester, "The gun! Get the gun!"

Dumbly, Chester picked up the gun and held it in his hand.

Hidden in the pillow was a package of fake blood. The very same stuff that they use in the movies. As Sherry heard the gun shots, she broke open the package. While still hiding under the bed clothes, she spread the fake blood around as to make it appear that she had been fatally wounded. As the fake blood made itself visible, Sammy wheeled on his heals and ran out of the room.

Mary rushed up to Chester , "We got to get the hell out of here in a hurry. "

Chester turned to look at the bloody bundle hidden under the bed clothes. He was in shock, and his face revealed that fact.

Mary spoke again, "Snap out of it! She's dead. We got to save ourselves. The cops are going to be here any minute. Get dressed and get rid of that gun. Toss it out of the window, and be quick about it. "

Chester did just as he was directed. Once he and Mary were dressed, they ran for the door.

Loverman
Loverman
8 Followers