The Royal Line Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Back in the here and now, Tara rose from her chair with a wide smile as Sedulous entered the chamber. Had he not known it to be true, the chaplain scarcely would have believed she was the same girl he had pulled from that alley barely month ago. Tara's golden brown hair was shaved close to the scalp in the style of a novice and she wore the fawn-colored robe that befitted her rank. But it was the changes under the robe, Sedulous' knew, that were the most impressive.

Tara was no longer waifish; she bulged. Freed at last from the shackles of hunger, Tara's body had blossomed. More than that, she had put on weight like she-bear preparing for a long winter. Admittedly, some of that weight was muscle. Tara had been training hard, learning to fight as the priests did, with staves and with the heel of the palm. But over that steely strength, layer upon layer of pillowy softness was draped. It was technically correct to say Tara had an hourglass figure. Her slight paunch was utterly dwarfed by her buttocks and breasts. It was as though her body, overjoyed to finally have something to work with, had declared a second and bountiful puberty. Tara's breasts, defiant of gravity, stood out like ripe watermelons and her rump bulged like an overstuffed armchair. And all that bounty was smooth, perfectly tender flesh.

Sedulous crossed the space between them in a flash, folding Tara in his arms and kissing her. Her lips were plumper than before, but no less sweet, and the tawny eyes that stared up into his when at last he pulled away burned with undimmed passion.

"You're late, Father," she chided him. "I thought I would waste away waiting for you to come."

"Waste away?" smiled Sedulous, his hands slowly slipping down the gentle curve of her back until they rested atop the great hills of her buttocks. "With hot food sitting on the table?"

"Well, I was hardly going to start eating without you, now was I?" said Tara, shifting her weight from hip to hip so that her huge rump trembled deliciously under Sedulous' fingers. He began to knead her flesh, as a baker kneads dough. Tara shivered in delight, a ripple that was felt throughout the warm softness of her body.

"Ooh, Father," she protested, sticking out her full lower lip in an enticing pout. "You're making me wet."

"Am I supposed to apologize?" Sedulous asked. He leaned in to kiss her again, biting that pouting lip until she squeaked.

"After supper?" she begged. "Please?"

Sedulous shook his head, but nevertheless drew Tara towards the high-backed armchair.

He settled himself and then pulled her down onto his lap. Even through the warm cloth of their robes, Tara could feel Sedulous' cock hardening beneath her voluptuous buttocks. She leaned back, tucking her head under Sedulous bearded chin, and reached down between her own legs. Her deft pickpocket's fingers found the thick curve of his cock easily, rubbing it gently through the layers of fabric.

Sedulous could not keep a soft noise of need from escaping his lips. The little breath of air was warm against Tara's nearly shaven scalp. She giggled, and undid the knot of Sedulous' rope belt with a single practiced tug. The chaplain's robe fell open and his crooked cock sprang free. Tara continued to stroke it, marveling—as she always marveled—at its girth and the heat it radiated under her palm.

Sedulous squirmed under her gentle touch. He seized the folds of Tara's fawn colored robe in both hands and dragged them roughly up past the level of her hips. Tara had been truthful; she was very wet. Slippery juices were already dripping down her plump, pale thighs, making them gleam in the firelight.

"Inside," Sedulous ordered, his dark honey voice made rough and husky by his hunger for her. "Put it inside you."

It never occurred to Tara to disobey. At once she crammed Sedulous huge, misshapen cock into her. Even after a full month, her cunt had to strain to accommodate his enormity. Her swollen lips parted easily enough, but she had to lean her full weight upon him to force Sedulous' throbbing cock farther up the hot, slick tunnel that led to her waiting womb. She moaned aloud as flesh ground over flesh with awful slowness, until at last the Chaplain was sheathed in her up to the hilt.

Tara began to roll her hips in tight, rhythmic circles, but Sedulous laid a hand on her shoulder, checking her.

"Take it slowly," he instructed. "Here."

He took her hands and gently guided them so that the fingers of one rested on the nipple of her bulging left breast and the other upon the hard knot of her clitoris.

"Must I pleasure myself then?" Tara asked petulantly.

"Indeed you must," agreed Sedulous. "My hands will be occupied in feeding you."

He reached around her then with his long arms, and plucked the silver cover from the first dish. The rich scent of roast duck made Tara's mouth water and her fingers began, almost unconsciously, to move in rapid circles.

She brought herself to a climax before the duck was half-eaten, but Sedulous would not allow her to remove her hands or let them rest idle for more than a moment. He, meanwhile, remained evidently placid as he spoon-fed her course after course. Only the occasionally twitch of his rock-hard cock within her betrayed the depth of his arousal.

Tara came again and again as the meal continued, her climaxes coming closer and closer together. Though Sedulous exalted to feel the walls of her cunt quiver and twitch against the length of cock, he was relentless. Each time Tara opened her mouth to gasp as a fresh wave of mind-swamping pleasure rolled over her, he was sure to fill it with some savory morsel. The meal was a large one, easily enough to sate two grown men, but under his care, Tara ate it all. Whenever she was certain she must burst, Sedulous would pause and gently massage her swollen belly and soon she would find she could eat a little more after all.

Finally, when the last scrap of piecrust had disappeared, Sedulous allowed Tara's hands to fall limply by her sides. He pushed back their chair from the table and stood, scooping Tara up in his arms. She was not the featherweight thing she had been back in that room at the inn, but Sedulous' arms and legs were strong from years spent training and sparring with his brothers in the cloth. His muscles stood out beneath his robe as he carried Tara towards the suite's bedchamber, but he did not grunt or break a sweat.

Giddy from rich food and more orgasms than she could count, Tara ran her hands slowly over the taught muscles of Sedulous back and shoulders.

"'From purity flows strength,'" she quoted and giggled.

"Do you mock the holy teachings of the scriptures?" said Sedulous gravely, laying her down upon the white coverlet of his four-poster bed.

"No Father," she assured him quickly. "The scriptures are fine by me." She began to giggle again.

"Clearly you need a further lesson in the awesome solemnity of priesthood," Sedulous informed her, letting his robe slither to the stone floor. His muscled body fairly glowed in the lamplight.

"Ooh, yes please," agreed Tara, tugging at the knot of her own belt and letting her robe fall open. Sedulous pulled aside the fawn-colored cloth, gazing hungrily at the silken skin and pillowy curves beneath. Her nipples, stiff and very pink, seemed foolishly small for the size of her giant breasts. Slowly, Sedulous leaned in and took one between his lips.

Tara moaned as he began to suckle at her. His right hand strayed from fondling her other breast, stealing down between her legs. She felt almost raw down there from the dozen odd times she had come during dinner, but at Sedulous' touch her musky juices began to flow afresh and Tara knew she wanted—no, she needed—yet more.

"Please," she whimpered, thrusting her hips towards Sedulous' questing fingers. She sighed with relief as she felt them slip inside her. As he fingered her, Sedulous began to suck her nipples harder, first one and the other, then both at once, her great breasts pressed so close together that it became hard to say where one wonderful, wobbling hill began and the other ended. His fingering too increased in tempo, rubbing frantically at her most secret place, until with a gurgling cry, Tara came.

At once, Sedulous mounted her, thrusting his crooked cock hard and deep into Tara's trembling cunt. He bucked and thrust wildly, making her cry out like some wild animal. He took hold of a huge breast in each hand, squeezing and kneading in time to the thunderous tattoo of his lusts. His dark blue eyes bored into Tara's tawny ones, reveling in their helpless rapture.

"From purity flows strength," he told her, his voice a throbbing whisper. "And I am purity, little girl. I am the pure power of God, unadorned. Feel my strength as it flows into you, as it fills as I have filled you, belly and cunt, making you mine."

Tara gasped and felt a final climax sweep through her like an electric current. Sedulous came with her, gushing as though a dam had broken. Tara could feel his seed pumping into her, hot and thick. Her mind still reeling, she reached out and drew Sedulous close, pillowing his head with the sweaty softness of her breasts. They lay there, tangled together, for a long time, while the lamps and the hearth burned low and the world turned its face towards the morning.

12