The Royal Mistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Be gentle," I chided as I turned around and showed my back side to him. I bent over and placed my hands on the bed for support. I tried to relax, but I was worried about him hurting me. He entered slowly. I felt so full. It was a slow process, but it wasn't painful. In fact felt amazing. I felt his thighs against my bottom after a few minutes. He was able to work back and forth. At first he continued with the delicious slow pace. I became more comfortable with him back there and he was able to go faster. As he did I felt wonderful, sexy and free. I left one hand upon the bed and placed the other upon my soaked womanhood. I came so violently that I saw light flashing from behind my eyelids. A few moments later Philippe reached his own climax and shot loads of semen deep into my bowels.

"Oh, dear, oh..." was all he could say. He was panting heavily.

"You won't send me away, will you?" I asked as innocently as I could, looking at him over my shoulder. It wasn't the best position to sound demure, with his twitching cock still buried in my ass, but Philippe didn't seem to notice.

"No of course not."

I was practically skipping with joy the next day though it was a little sore back there. Juana noticed the next morning as we sat down for chocolate. "You look pleased with yourself," she said.

I knew I shouldn't tell them since everyone in the court would know, but it was just too juicy not to share. Besides Philippe had probably told all his ministers. "Philippe and I had an incredible experience last night." I leaned forward and whispered, "He took me from behind, but not in the natural way."

The two looked shocked at that, "Doesn't that hurt?" asked Maria.

"I'm a little sore now, but if you use plenty of oil and have him go slow it's wonderful. You'll need to use your fingers on yourself, though."

"Always the alley cat," said Juana with a giggle. "Alley cat" had been the name Philippe's private secretary had given me when I first became Philippe's mistress. It was because I have a healthy libido, and I am told I'm louder in the act of love than the former royal mistresses or his first wife. I was furious when I first heard that; the whole court used it. Philippe softened it by calling me kitten. The way he says it just made me swoon. I still smile when he calls me that.

"Oh, Diego would never do anything like that," said Maria.

"He would if he were a Jesuit," said Juana. We all burst out laughing at that.

"But he wouldn't have a mistress then," I said.

"No, no," said Maria, waved her hand as she tried to suppress her giggles. "I did what you said the other day, you know with having him take me in his mouth while I did the same to him. It was fantastic and I've never seen Diego so grateful. He made sure that I reached my own pleasure and then today he gave me this," she pointed to a little diamond pin. It wasn't big, but it was tasteful. Some ministers give their mistresses large and showy jewelry; it makes the woman look cheap. Philippe has always given me tasteful things, and I'm glad Cardinal Ximez does the same for Maria. She deserves beautiful and tasteful things.

Juana and I admired the pin, and talked over the rest of breakfast. Throughout our conversation Juana kept making sly references to hams and rear doors. She had a cutting wit. I turned red at some of them, but Maria seemed not to notice. I hadn't seen her so happy in a long time.

I went about my daily business. My penance was severe this time, but it was worth it to stay with Philippe; though maybe I should have gone to a Jesuit. I spent much of the morning in the chapel. In the afternoon I was in my chamber preparing to meet Philippe later. My maid was arranging my hair when the queen burst in.

"You whore," she greeted me with. "You slut; how dare you steal my husband?"

My maid left knowing the trouble. I'm sure she was behind the door listening. "Steal him?" I asked, "You never make love to him..."

"It's not fair," she continued. "He does whatever you want."

I wanted to scream at her, to slap her, and to call her a bitch, but I stopped myself. Philippe would forgive my tantrums, but not if I threw one at his wife. The court would take her side and I'd be disgraced. Instead I took a deep breath and shrugged. "Philippe is like that. He'll do whatever the woman who makes love to him wants. Diamonds, furs, land, favors, jewels, he's given these to his liaisons since I've known him."

"And what is that you want?" she asked in her most acrid tone as she put her hands on her hips.

That was hurtful, especially since I never asked Philippe for anything. He had been quite generous to me, but I could have gotten much more out of him if I had wanted. The queen was the one who demanded the large trousseau. I thought it would be best not to remind her of that. "I want to be with Philippe, to care for him, to make love to him..."

She wrinkled her nose," Why would you want that?"

I was unsure about it when I was a virgin too, but she should have some curiosity. I was eager to try it when I first caught Philippe's eye. "It feels really nice," I replied.

"I've seen it in statues and painting and it looks uncomfortable."

"Italians," I thought, at least here in Spain we had decent art. I said, "The first time, maybe, but you won't think so after that. Being with him is just so nice. He even uses his mouth on me down there, it's heavenly."

"Things like that are possible? " She sounded a little surprised. There must not be statues like that even in Italy. "I mean I saw what you were doing to the king and I thought it was degrading and filthy act fit for a whore, but I never imagined he would do the same thing. He should have more dignity."

Slapping her might have done her a world of good, but I said "It is dignified to please your woman."

"You wouldn't even need a man to do that," she said, "It could be anybody."

"I guess it could be," replied, a little confused. I hadn't thought of that until she said it.

"I just couldn't imagine it. I can't imagine any of it," said the queen momentarily letting down her composure. "To tell you the truth I was relieved when the treasure ship went down. I know I should be grateful to you. He doesn't pester me for... well... for the rites of Venus when you're around. Still I wish he would love me the way he loves you," she said and moved close to me. "I can see why he's attracted to you. You're like a gypsy with those dark eyes and black hair," she said as she reached forward touched my hair.

Whenever I got down on the way I looked Philippe would tell me that every woman thought she was inadequate. Even so it was strange to hear that from the queen who was renowned for her beauty. "Oh, but you're so fair and blonde," I replied, "And you have such a rosy complexion." That complexion drove me mad with jealousy.

"Do you really like it?" she asked. "The Spanish sun doesn't agree with me at all. I get freckles."

"They're adorable," I replied. "Every woman in the court is envious of you."

"Do you really think so?" she had a strange smile. Then without warning she leaned forward and kissed me, I could taste wine on her lips.

"I'm sorry," she said quickly. "I don't know what came over me. It's just that I've just been so cruel to you and you're so pretty. Then when you said that thing about him using his mouth on you I just felt curious. You don't mind do you?"

"It's okay," I said and leaned forward to kiss her. Our lips touched and this time it felt magical. Maybe I am really a wicked woman, but I felt an overwhelming desire to have her in my arms. She was so pretty, like a doll. I stood up and took her hand. "Let's have a siesta."

We came to my bed and helped one another undress. Her body was the same as mine and yet so different. Her hair on her nether lips was blonde, though a bit darker than the hair on her head. It was thin and wispy down there, so much different than my heavy black bush. Her breasts were smaller than mine, but they were topped with the cutest nipples the color of rose buds. I couldn't resist the urge to kiss and suck them. They felt pleasant to the touch and I found myself growing moist as I feasted on them. I know now why Philippe enjoys sucking mine so much. Her nipples grew hard immediately. "Oh" she moaned as she squirmed her thighs. I reached my hand down and reached between her thighs. She was already soaking wet. I massaged her sensitive bud for a few minutes as my mouth continued to revel on her breasts. They were so soft, springy and delightful that I could have played with them all afternoon; but her whimpers let me know she was in the mood for more. I moved down and began to pepper the moist flower of her womanhood with gentle kisses. Then I began to lick and suck upon her delicate groove the way Philippe would on mine. She was definitely enjoying the attention as she writhed about. Feeling her hips squirm about put me in the mood for love as well. I scooted my bottom around so that my own womanhood was above her face. I am shorter so he had to lean up to reach my groove, but she did marvelously. She lacked the refinement of Philippe's talented tongue, but she had a girlish enthusiasm about the act that I found infectious. Soon she had to break contact with my cunt as she whimpered out her orgasm. I sat up right once she resumed contact and ran my fingers through my hair reveling in the sensation. I soon shrieked out my own pleasure until I came. I collapsed afterward and lay sprawled out upon the bed. She cuddled up next to me.

"That was marvelous," she whispered.

"It was," I agreed. Of course I preferred feeling Philippe's rampant member deep inside me, but her smooth cheeks against my inner thighs had a charm all its own.

"Next time I'd like to be on top."

I couldn't help but smile. "I thought you might," I said.

"Do you think I could be on top with the king? I mean when we make love in the natural way."

"I don't see why not," I replied. Philippe and I had often used that position. Sometimes I faced away from him as well. His member gave me more pleasure in that position.

"I'd like to try that maybe tonight. You don't mind do you?"

I did, of course, but I remember how I was after my first lay. I just wanted to do it all the time. So I told her that I didn't mind. It would be difficult, I knew. Nothing is sadder than waking up alone. She was the queen and the wife, though, what could I say?

I was the first out on the patio the next morning. I sat musing over my chocolate as Juana and Marie walked in together.

"The rumor among the girls is that the queen spent the night with the king," said Juana.

"Yes, that's true," I said. I knew the gossip would have flown by now.

"Are you going to be sent to a convent?" asked Maria. She sounded concerned.

"Oh no, Philippe came by and apologized. Imagine apologizing for sleeping with your own spouse. He said he thought it was seemly that I should spend the night in my chambers now."

"That's too bad," said Juana. "I get upset when Julio doesn't spend the night after we make love. It just feels all wrong; like I'm being left out in the cold. What did you say to the king?"

"I made sure he still had the key to my room. After all you've told me how wives get."

"That's true, you won't be along for long" said Juana.

I hoped she was right; I was looking forward to Philippe being an overnight guest soon. "And it seemed only fair," I continued. "When the queen visited me earlier I gave her a key to my chamber and told her that I know how husband's get."

"You didn't," said Maria.

"I did," I replied.

"With the queen?" Juana asked.

"Isabella seems intimidating, but she's quite sweet once you get to know her," I said.

"You're always the alley-cat," said Juana.

12