The Royal Oak

Story Info
Working as a naughty barmaid.
1k words
3.96
42.3k
6
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was 18 years old, and I had been working at the pub for about 3 weeks. I really enjoyed working at the small pub in a village near where I live. It was not a busy place and most of the drinkers were regulars. With roughly around 40 to 50 patrons and they all knew everyone else.

I liked working there, everyone was very nice and I loved the attention. I played on the fact that the guys found me attractive. I got more tips that way. I would wear provocative clothes, low cut tops and short skirts.

Anyway, back to the night my job at the pub changed forever. I was meant to start my shift at 7:00 but I had been running late and didn't get there till about 7:45. I was the only person working that night, apart from the Landlord and the Lady. The Landlord was behind the bar serving drinks when I walked through the doors. I walked straight through to the back of the pub to hang my coat up. I was also wearing a short black skirt, a white blouse that I left unbuttoned enough to see the top of my chest, and a pair of flat slip on black shoes.

As I got behind the bar, the Landlord grunted at me about being late. He was usually a nice guy but did get annoyed at me when I had done something wrong. It never lasted long though. I worked through my shift and it was the same as usual, chatting to the regulars and generally flirting. I had got it down to a bit of a fine art. I knew what turned on the two biggest tippers and made sure I put on a good show for them. One liked my legs and as he told me in great detail one night after a few drinks my feet as well. For him I would pop my heals out of my shoes when I bent down to get the bottles out of the fridge and slip them off completely whilst I was waiting to serve someone so he could see my whole foot. The other guy loved my chest. I would make sure that my top was unbuttoned enough so he could see the curve of my tits but without them being on full show, then I would put them under his nose as much as I could. Leaning over the bar seemed to do the trick.

After the bar closed I sat down to have a drink with the Landlord, my two favorite customers and a couple who where very drunk and arguing. As I sat listening to the argument and having a drink, my boss asked me if I could would stay a bit later and re-fill the fridges with bottles before I went home. As I was late into work, I couldn't really say no.

I finished my drink and went downstairs to the cellar to start collecting the bottles together. After 5 minutes the guy with the interest in my legs and feet came down and explained that if I needed a hand he would be happy to help. I agreed to the help and carried on but noticed he wasn't doing anything except staring at me. I asked if he was going to help and he just stood there. I asked him what was so fascinating about my feet. He did not give me an answer but started to help me. I felt intrigued as to what his fascination was, so I sat down on one of the beer barrels and slipped off my shoes, then shouted him to come over to me.

I lifted one of my feet and told him to smell it, I thought this might put him off as my feet really did stink after I wore those particular shoes, he seamed to really enjoy it though and began licking and kissing the sole of my foot. He began sucking my toes but as he did I watched as he undid his pants and began wanking. I giggled as I thought he was too drunk to know what he was doing. I just let him carry on. I looked up to see that the other guy and my boss where stood in the doorway watching everything that was going on.

As they caught my eye, they began coming towards me, I thought we where in trouble and was about to pull my foot away when the tit pervert, came behind me and ripped open my blouse and unhooked my bra. I didn't know what to do, I was really turned on by what was happening so just let them play with my body. My boss in the meantime was undressing in front of me and as he did I took my foot from the first guy, stood up and pulled my knickers down and the foot guy pulled them off my feet as I stepped out of them.

The three guys took me upstairs wearing only my skirt, everyone else had left the pub by this time and they lay me on one of the tables, my boss climbed on top of me and pushed his hard-on into my tight pussy and started to slowly pump it into me. I loved the fact that I was spread across this table in the middle of the pub with three guys taking advantage of me. The foot guy started to use my feet to rub his cock, sliding it up and down against my soles and I wanked the tit guy as he played with my nipples. The tit guy came all over my chest, I liked the feeling of his cum trickling over my breasts, the foot guys sprayed all over my toes and it ran down over my soles, i sat up and licked his cum from my toes and then sucked my bosses dick until he came in my mouth and over my face. After they had finished with me they went to the bar and got themselves a drink. They made me sit in-front of them and finger myself until they finished their drinks when they took it in turns to fuck me again.

I still play with all three of them after work.