The Royal Property

Story Info
A teacher finds the domme of his dreems.
791 words
3.12
18k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am a teacher in a local high school. During my summer holidays I have plenty of free time and since my wife works from 07.00 to 18.00 I am alone in the house almost all day. One evening one of my wife's best friend came to visit us. Alanca was a tall lady with long black hair green eyes and a body like model. Her ass was round and her legs was long and thin. She had an arrogant smile on her face when I introduced myself and this showed that she was a woman who knew how beautiful she was.

During our friendly conversation I found that she lived two blocks away from us and had a large house with trees all around and a large pool, which always was full with, leafs from the trees. So as I was free all day she offered to pay me for vacuum her pool. I accepted and the next day I went to her house. Alanca first offered me a drink and we made a little talking about the whether. Soon she confessed that she used the pool in the nude because none of her neighbors can she her. Thinking of that I had an erection and it seemed that she noticed it. So as I was sitting there she told me that she was dreaming of me many times. She said that in her dreams I was her slave and do everything she told me no mater what it was.

"If you are interest take off all your clothes and get on your knees."

It was pretty good all these so I immediately complied. Then Alanca start the ritual. First I had to address her properly, on my knees kissing her feet. I had to call her "my Queen" and if she saw fit then answered. All this time I was kissing her feet and kept my lips firmly on the base of her toes. I was to made all her housework and keep her house spotless. Also from now on it was my personal responsibility her personal cleanness. After she gave me about twenty rules she dismissed me and sat on the couch reading a book. I started vacuum the pool and then made her bedroom. She had about thirty pairs of shoes, which I must clean and polish. Later I was to clean her kitchen wash the dishes and do her laundry. During this time I must run quickly when she called and bring her fresh water or biscuits. One time I brought her a plate to spit on it but she said that better next time give her my mouth for that. I spent six hours in her company and return the next day for more of my services.

Next day I was to shave her legs, paint her toenails and give her a massage to relax.

New rules. Whenever she was in the room I could not rise above my knees. I must clean Her underwear properly. That meant I had first to lick the yellow stains from the crotch - later and the brown - and then hand wash them with a fine soap that I must buy it. In the days that follow she insisted that since her underwear was expensive I must personal clean her ass and cunt perfectly to prevent the ruin of her panties.

This was under a threat of punishment. Because she wanted the punishment be effortless for her and not make marks on me too she ordered me to lie down and she kicked my balls. The number of kicks depends of the seriousness of my omission. Soon I had to use my tongue to clean her, because the fine cloth I used didn't wipe her well and my balls was killing me. She even made a statement. If I could maintain her white panties perfectly clean for a whole week she was not make me to nurse her used tabon. This was very bad because I had to clean her every time she uses the toilet. Imaging how difficult it was for me to go there during lets say nights. One night I couldn't go because we had visitors so the next day her panties had a brown stain on the crotch.

On her next period I had to take off all the blood from her tabon with my mouth and she insisted that I had to nurse it constantly day and night. I was afraid my wife of course but she even came to visit us just to make sure that I followed her orders.

Now I live between my wife who suspects nothing and my goddess who insist that I am her property. Am I?