The Rubber Duck Wedding

Story Info
Sequel to "Welcome to the Rubber Duck Club".
7.8k words
3.52
27.2k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iwroteathing
Iwroteathing
1,229 Followers

Jennifer was giddy with joy, after months of humiliation at the hands of the Rubber Duck Club, she had finally found a way out. No more fucking random men and debasing herself while the love of her life watched from the sidelines.

She felt she had been living a terrible double life since she was tricked into becoming property of the Rubber Duck Club. Even though her head had been completely shaved and the word "whore" had been tattooed on her forehead, she still wanted to continue with the facade of normality. She had found a very convincing wig, false eyebrows and had even been able to cover up her tattoo using a mixture of face paint and a lot of foundation. She was thankful for the winter months for letting her wear scarves and high neck jumpers to cover the shock collar padlocked onto her neck. In this way she was still able to go on lunch dates with family and old friends (she couldn't do evenings as the Club didn't exactly allow their property to take annual leave).

But that feeling of being her old self didn't last. Her mother and father were always available for a lunch of sandwiches and tea, her younger sister Elizabeth was studying theology at a nearby university and so she could always go to the quad to hang out, she even told her I'd work friends that she had gotten a job with the department of education so she could drop by her old nursery. But that illusion was always broken when she returned home and Maho was implementing the club's latest sadistic demand. It's difficult to maintain normality when the first thing you have to do when you get home is eat a dinner of soup that had been stored inside your boyfriend's mother for an hour.

Since she signed the contract, the Rubber Duck Club was dead set on organising Jennifer and Isao's wedding, however although Jennifer belonged to the club, there was nothing they could do to force her to get married as marriage laws required her to consent to the ceremony. The Club subjected Jennifer to all kinds of humiliations, telling her they would go easy on her if she would just agree to get married at the club but she had held firm and eventually the club backed down and offered her a deal. They were willing to let Jennifer end her contract early if she held the wedding at the club.

Jennifer couldn't help but be overwhelmed with joy when they invited her and Isao to the same room where she first signed her slave contract and pushed a new contract in front of her. It was identical to the contract that had first forced her into slavery, only at the bottom there were two new clauses.

"61: This contract replaces any previous contract Jennifer Mason has with The Rubber Duck Club.

62: In exchange for allowing the Rubber Duck Club to organise and have full creative control over her wedding, Jennifer will no longer be property of the Rubber Duck Club at the conclusion of her wedding ceremony until the end of the contract."

Jennifer and Isao read and re-read the contract, making sure there wasn't any loopholes or sneaky bits put in by the club. Isao spotted that it didn't specify how long they had to wait or how long the wedding ceremony could last and made them change the contract to add a deadline after which Jennifer would go free, wedding or no. Jennifer looked at Isao with hope and love, the thought of only having to endure one deeply humiliating ceremony before being free filled Jennifer's mind as she signed the papers.

Jennifer's mind was racing with possibilities throughout her shift. Soon she could get some Laser surgery to remove her obscene tattoos, she could let the piercings close up and regrow her long blonde hair. It didn't even bother her when the club exacted pretty revenge by ordering her to spend her night tied to the urinals with "punish this bitch" written on her chest.

...

For the next couple of months the Rubber Duck kept quiet about the details of the wedding, giving Isao and Jennifer only the date it was due to take place on. Meanwhile Maho was furious at this development and so the homework assignments became more sadistic and rigorously enforced. Firstly Jennifer was told she would need to be on a diet between now and the wedding so she could only eat meals that Isao has ejaculated on, however as Jennifer and Isao we're not allowed to touch each other, the only way she could eat was to beg Maho to jerk her son off onto some food. Something Maho would only do in exchange for favours that became more sadistic and humiliating as the weeks rolled on.

On top of this Isao was now forced to sleep every night underneath his mother with his shoulders tied to a belt she would wear, forcing Isao to be inches away from his mother's pussy all night. Maho was also ordered to drink 3 litres of water before bed and would not be allowed to leave the bed for any reason until the morning. Meanwhile Jennifer was forced to sleep naked in the apartment's communal gardens every night with her septum piercing tied to the compost heap. It was not long before she became something of a celebrity from allowing a number of the other tenants to take advantage of her. However this didn't dampen their spirits as they knew they would soon be free.

In private moments Jennifer and Isao talked about moving far away and never looking back, they could make new friends and although Isao had no desire to stay in touch with his family, Jennifer didn't mind her relationship with her parents and Elizabeth being relegated to phone calls. This meant they didn't even flinch when they saw the wedding invitations that the rubber duck had sent to their friends and family, on the left a picture of Isao making out with his naked mother, on the right Jennifer naked, grinning and surrounded by men with their penises out ready for her indulgence. A simple text announced "this perv is marrying this whore, come and watch, it should be fun." Jennifer noticed she stopped being invited to lunch dates after that.

Eventually the day arrived. Jennifer had been forced to spend the night at the Rubber Duck Club so Isao didn't see his bride before the wedding, that didn't stop them forcing Jennifer to sleep in the dumpster behind the club.

Jennifer smelled particularly horrible by the morning when she was awoken by Maho and lead to the backstage area of the club to prepare. Jennifer had her head and eyebrows freshly shaved, then Maho placed gold loop piercings through her septum, nipples and clit. She took out 4 weights, that read "something old", "something new," "something borrowed," and "something blue;" and attached each one to a piercing. Jennifer strained at the weight but didn't let it get to her, the Rubber Duck Club had subjected her to far worse in the past.

Next Jennifer had sleeves placed over her legs, bending them back on themselves so her feet were touching her bottom. Similar sleeves were put on her arms forcing her hands back to the shoulder. It was clear Maho was going to force Jennifer to spend her wedding day crawling on her knees and elbows like a dog, to drive this point home she had a new white shock collar attached around her neck. Finally Maho took out a bouquet of flowers that came together in a plug that was inserted to stick out of her bottom like a tail.

With a look of contempt Maho then handed Jennifer her makeup box. "Go on then, doll yourself up!" She ordered before watching Maho struggle to operate her mascara and lipstick with her hands barely able to reach her face. Maho laughed a deep hollow laugh as Jennifer slipped and ended up spreading a deep red line of makeup across her cheek. She knew she looked a state but it would all be over soon. As a final act of contempt Maho spat on the top of Maho's bald head and let her phlegm run down her face.

Jennifer had become used to being degraded, these adjustments to her wedding outfit didn't phase her. She just kept her mind on the perverted truth that the Rubber Duck Club had organised what was going to be the happiest day of her life, she was going to marry Isao and gain her freedom in one act.

A malicious smile crawled across Maho's face as she revealed what was to happen next.

"I'm afraid your dad is indisposed today, so he won't be walking you up the aisle. Nevertheless we know how important the bridal party is so you will be walking up the aisle with them, should I bring them in?" Maho asked, not waiting for an answer before going to the hallway and announcing that the bride is ready.

For the first time in a while Jennifer felt a deep sense of shame. Round the corner her mother and sister walked through the door and their eyes locked with hers. Jennifer's family was fairly well off and her mother had always prided herself on giving up her career to raise two young ladies as upstanding as herself. Nothing in her childhood of church trips and women's institute fetes suggested that Jennifer would fall so far and so Jennifer began to cry. She apologised about becoming like this, trying to explain that she had been tricked and blackmailed while her mother and sister looked at her with shock and pity.

She felt that familiar drop in the pit of her stomach as her mother and sister hugged her. They both reassured her that it was ok and they understood what was going on. Jennifer's mother Margaret and Elizabeth were both wearing elegant purple bridesmaid dresses that fitted their form, with the families signature straight blonde hair freshly styled and tied up in fancy matching buns. Jennifer couldn't bring herself to say anything as Maho attached a lead to her collar and handed the other end to Margaret who awkwardly took it and lead Jennifer out towards the club.

Jennifer was held in position in front of the doors leading to the main club waiting for get entrance music to start. Her mother gripped the lead tightly not saying a word while her sister continuously reassured her that everything was going to be ok.

As the doors opened Jennifer got the first look at how the club had been decorated for hey wedding venue. There was a central aisle with two blocks of chairs facing towards the stage like a normal wedding, however the Rubber Duck Club had installed large screens to surround the room. Each screen was playing a different video of Jennifer's humiliations at the hands of the club. One showed her being forced to dance naked in stage while a club guest was given the remote control to the electrodes that covered her body, the next showed the variety of men who came to accompany her while she was attached to the urinals, there was even one of the time they hired a dog walker to take her around the local park during the day. As Jennifer entered the sound was turned on for these videos, so that her wedding procession was to the echo of her own moans of humiliation, surrounding and enveloping the hall.

Jennifer looked around and saw that the crowds gathered weren't strangers, the Rubber Duck Club had invited all of her friends to come witness her humiliation. She saw some of the old kindergarten teachers she worked with, her friends from school and university, even a couple of people she knew from the gym, all of them bearing witness to her in this state, crawling on all fours in a room decorated with her humiliation.

Isao was at the front, he was also naked with 4 sleeves to make him walk on his elbows and knees. Next to him was Ed, the man who had ruined their life, taking the role of best man. To officiate the wedding the ringmistress had gotten a license to marry people and was stood in pride of place wearing her usual ringmistress outfit only with a fake vicar's collar attached. Jennifer was lead to her place next to Isao and the ceremony began.

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the ceremony!" She announced, Jennifer looked at Isao with love, but then saw an assistant creeping up behind him with a blindfold, just as it went over his eyes Jennifer was plunged into darkness with a blindfold of her own.

The ceremony continued with the ringmistress reading standard marriage vows with the occasional addition of calling Jennifer a whore as Isao a cuckolded mother's boy. As the ceremony continued Jennifer felt a something vibrating put up against her pussy. She struggled against the waves of pleasure however it wasn't long until Jennifer completely forgot about all her friends and family who were watching her and started to enjoy her orgasms, only just remembering to say "I do" at the right moment. She had no idea what was happening to Isao but when he spoke he also sounded similarly distracted.

Wave after wave of orgasms rocked Jennifer's body, she openly moaned not caring about who heard her and in the middle of this she heard the words that she had been waiting for ever since she was forced into slavery for the Rubber Duck Club.

"You may now kiss the bride."

An unknown hand guided Jennifer's face to the right, and she was so aroused that the moment she felt her face make contact, she lunged forward, tongue out, unable to contain her desires.

All at once Jennifer realised something was wrong, whatever she was kissing it didn't feel like a person's mouth. Suddenly her blindfold was removed and Jennifer saw that she had her tongue down the mouth of a large St. Bernard wearing a tuxedo. In shock she reeled back and fell over, catching the faces of her family and friends, all watching in shock and horror as someone they love concluded a wedding ceremony with an orgasm before kissing a dog with tongue.

She then looked to her side and saw Isao, still blindfolded, and performing his marriage kiss with Maho, now wearing nothing but a marital veil. Eventually his blindfold was taken off and he too reeled from the situation whilst the ringmistress stepped forward to explain the situation.

"Sorry Isao and Jennifer. When we said we would plan your wedding we didn't specify it was to each other. So we decided to pair you up with who we thought suited you best. Isao was always such a momma's boy and to be honest we wanted to see if there was any line Maho wouldn't cross so we decided to set them up. As for Jennifer she was always a lowly bitch and bitches don't fuck humans they fuck dogs, and please bear in mind that if we are to only have you for the rest of the evening you will be treating this dog as your husband in every way until we are done with you." Jennifer looked at the grin's on Ed and the ringmistresses faces, the schadenfreude on Maho's face, and knew they were just acting out as she would be leaving soon. She wanted them to know that they were not going to break her, that she was going to walk out of here and forget about everything they made her do. As an of defiance she gave the dog another kiss with tongue, just to show the club that they hadn't broken her. The ringmistress remained calm and once again picked up the microphone.

"Well now that the ceremony is over it is time for wedding gifts don't you think." the ringmistress stated, unfazed by Jennifer's act of defiance. "The first gift comes with a story, and Jennifer, you'll want to listen to this as the gift is for you."

"It all dates back to when we were setting up this wedding. We decided your family deserved personal invitations so we prepared dinner with your family members so they could each have a chat with your future boyfriend's wife over there." The grin on Maho's face made Jennifer feel her deepest feeling of fear yet. "At first we thought we would keep your situation a surprise have mum, dad and your sister see you like this for the first time, however we thought about how you got into that situation and decided that we should let Maho explain things to your family."

"Now you remember how good an actress our Maho is. She was soon spinning a yarn about how selfless little Jennifer signed herself up to all these horrors just to save poor Maho. How she was now free but poor Jennifer continued to be humiliated and the only way out was for someone to take her place." Jennifer was crimson with anger, she knew that the Rubber Duck Club had tricked one of her family into taking her place even though they didn't need to. She turned and saw that both her mother and sister we're visibly shaking before angrily turning back to the Ringmistress. "Of course family will do anything for one another and it wasn't long until we had Jennifer's replacement lined up. We got a contract signed and we told her that if she backed out we would hand out flyers with Jennifer's pictures along with her name and address at a busy shopping mall, we even got her head shaved so she could slip right into the roll during the wedding. So can our first wedding gift step forward and reveal herself as our new slave."

Jennifer was rooted to the ground with horror as behind her, she heard the rustle of clothes falling to the ground. She turned and was shocked to see that both her mother and her sister had stripped off their dresses to reveal their naked bodies underneath. Although younger her sister was slightly plumper than Jennifer, but this also made the curves of her bottom and breasts more pronounced than her slim sister. Jennifer was also shocked to discover that at some point her younger sister had gotten her nipples pierced and a tattoo of a rose above her hip. Meanwhile her mother had spent a lot of time looking after herself. Even though she was pushing 60 she was still trim, only had the slightest hints of wrinkles running around her body. Her breasts hung a bit lower than her daughter's but were still firm and pert.

They then both took off their wigs and false eyebrows to reveal that cold bald head that everyone had come to associate with being a degraded sex slave. Suddenly there was commotion as the mother and sister noticed what the other had done, 2 assistants grabbed them from behind, before leading them to the stage and tying them to the st. Andrew's crosses that had been lying in wait, with tears streaming down their faces.

"Oh dear, Maho did you get both Margaret and Elizabeth to trade their freedom for Jennifer's? You know how newly married couples hate it when they get the same gift twice." the ringmistress performed her part while Maho was crying with laughter at the site of Jennifer's whole female family being tricked into slavery. "Hey Jennifer should I tell them the best part? You see we really wanted to hold Jennifer's wedding and she kept saying no, so eventually we made her the ultimate offer. She signed a new contract a couple of months ago that said she would no longer be our property if we could organise her wedding. So what I am saying is you guys didn't need to sell yourselves into slavery after all." Jennifer's sister was screaming into her gag thrashing against her restraints allowing her large breasts to bounce appetisingly for the audience, while her mother quietly sobbed to herself. Jennifer couldn't bring herself to look any more and just curled into a ball on the floor to cry.

"But wait it gets even better. You see your mother and sister both signed this contact." The ringmistress announced, dramatically holding up a piece of paper and reading from it.

"Clause 44: upon signing, you will become property of the Rubber Duck Club for a length of time equal to the amount of time Jennifer is due to spend as property of the Rubber Duck Club.

Clause 45: signing this contract will mean that Jennifer's current contract is null and void." the ringmistress put the contract down and Jennifer felt a deep pit of fear in her stomach.

"So a fun fact for you two, by selling yourselves as slaves you didn't save Jennifer, in fact voided the contract Jennifer signed guaranteeing her freedom. So it looks like we now have the whole set of Mason women in our possession!" The world crumbled down around Jennifer, not only had the club tricked her mother and sister into the same life of degrading humiliation that she was living, they had also found a way to take away her hope of freedom as well. "Now let's talk practicalities shall we. Maho, how long did you tell Jennifer's dear mother and baby sister was left on her contract?" the ringmistress asked.

Iwroteathing
Iwroteathing
1,229 Followers