The Rudd Family Ch. 02

Story Info
The wife catches them in the act.
1.9k words
4.12
54.2k
27

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In Which The Wife Catches Them

'The Rudd Family', is not and I repeat NOT cartoon based. The story is fiction and based on fantasy. If you're only going to comment about errors and all that extra stuff, it is not needed nor do I want it. If you feel as if MY story is not up to part to your liking, DON'T read it. It's really that simple. If you DON'T like the story, then you just don't like it. It's really that simple. I write my story or stories how I want to write them, if you don't like it, then DON'T read it. IT'S REALLY THAT SIMPLE.

*****

Angela Rudd was a nervous wreck at this very moment. Why? Because it was going on two-thirty p.m.; the time her husband would spend fucking her on his lunch break - from one to three p.m. - and, then would return back to the office at three forty-five. She had decided to have some "me" time today, but unfortunately for her she lost track of time. She knew her husband would not be pleased with her and she was in for it as soon as she got home. Kevin Senior took the rules very seriously, especially the ones he had made for his household. He was the man of the house and everything he said was to be obeyed. If anyone of them didn't like it they could leave at any time, but with what they came in with - nothing. Angela knew she'd already broken one of the rules and would be put on punishment because of her own forgetfulness.

Meanwhile at the Rudd residence, KJ was on all fours getting fucked from behind by, no other, then his father, Kevin Senior.

"YES DADDY! TAKE THIS FUCKING ASS! IT'S ALL YOURS!" KJ screamed. KJ had came home early to find his dad home and he did not looked pleased. He wanted to make his daddy feel better, so he did what he had known best to relieve stress or anger; getting his dick sucked.

"Who does this tight ass belong to?" Kevin Senior demanded, as he pounded harder into his son.

"You." KJ moaned. Even if his daddy was angry, he sure knew how to fuck and fuck real good. He felt his father pull out, leaving just the head, and slammed into him, causing him to scream out in pleasure and pain.

"I can't hear you?" He declared, smacking his son's ass.

"YOU DADDY! MY ASS BELONGS TO YOU!" KJ yelled. Kevin Senior could feel the tightening in his balls. He was so angry that his wife was not home when he arrived, that when his eldest child walked through the door, he took it out on him and he was glad he did. It had been a while since he sampled his son ass again.

"I'm cumming!" KJ screamed.

"Hold it." Kevin Senior commanded. KJ didn't know if he could. The pleasure was becoming too much; minute after minute.

"Please daddy, I need to cum." KJ moaned.

SMACK!

SMACK!

"WHAT. THE. FUCK. DID. I. SAY?" Kevin Senior asked, with each thrust. KJ howled from the harsh pounding he was receiving. They were so into the pleasure they didn't hear, Angela, Kevin Senior's wife enter the house.

Angela walked into the house hearing loud moans and grunts coming from upstairs. She knew it was her husband. Hearing the carnal noises coming from upstairs, not only did it piss Angela off, but it turned her on at the same time. She could feel her pussy throb and her panties instantly became wet.

How could he do this me? She wondered, as she made her way toward the y-shapped staircase. She was supposed to be angry, not turned on! But he had promised that he would never cheat on her again!

He promised! She thought angrily.

Angela did what any wife who caught her husband fucking some bitch would do, bust them and then, she would divorce his ass. She charged into the room about to scream, but stopped once she realized what she was seeing. She felt a throbbing sensation between her legs, but her anger took over instead.

"Mom!" KJ shrieked, jumping off his dad's dick. She eyed him and then her husband. The look on her husband's face said it all.

"HOW COULD YOU?!" Angela screamed at her husband. She could feel her blood boil. "IT'S OVER. YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A CHEATING BASTARD AND I WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU!" She screamed, as tears flowed down her face. Kevin Senior jumped up off the bed. You couldn't miss the sneer that was on his face.

"Who the fuck do you think you're talking to?" Kevin Senior snapped, making Angela shrink back in fear. But she wasn't going to give in that easily. She was determined to show him just what he was going to be missing out on and prove to him that she was the boss and was finally taking control.

"YOU! I WANT A DIVORCE AND I'M CALLING THE FUCKING COPS! OUR SON FOR GOD SAKES. HOW COULD YOU?!" She screamed, slapping him harshly across the face. She knew Kevin Senior never liked for his woman to use such foul language, especially if it wasn't in the bedroom. Now she had done the one thing that she knew would set him off and send his into a roaring rampage; she hit him. The look on his eyes terrified her. She was scared shitless. He grabbed her by her expensive Versace blouse, lifting her off of the floor; her feet dangling in the air.

"You think you're going to divorce me and what, take me for all I've got? Have me put in jail? I'm a lawyer sweetheart with a lot of connections. I can and will ruin you, bitch, so don't think for one that I won't. If you want a divorce fine, but you will get nothing from me. I will not have you take our daughter or son away from me. I will not have you turn them against me or go to the cops. I for one know for a fact KJ isn't going anywhere. So make your choice and make it now. I don't have all day." Kevin Senior's voice boomed thru the walls of the room. He had placed her back on the floor. Angela stood there in shock, not knowing what to do or say. If she left she would have nothing; no kids, money, car, clothes, nothing. Could she stay and live with the fact that her son was fucking her husband? Could she? The look on her face told it all. She wiped her tears with the back of her hand.

"Okay." She said, weakly. "I'm sorry I didn't mean any of it." She pleaded. KJ stood on the side, watching in shock as his mother gave in. It also kind of turned him on when his mom eyed his dick a third time.

"I love you too much to lose you and everything you've worked so hard to give me - us and our kids. I am so so so sorry I was not here to please you like a wife should. Please forgive me." Angela said, holding her head down in shame.

Kevin Senior knew she wasn't going to leave him. She had said this many times before and even if she did leave she wouldn't be gone for long. Kevin Senior knew she would become a bitch in heat for his big dick. She was like a crack head looking for their next fix. She craved, lived, and breathed Kevin Senior. She, just like everyone else knew it. It was no secret, but they didn't know how much she craved him. Sometimes it scared her beyond belief. She was like a sick little puppy without him. It made her feel as if her life was over - if she didn't have him.

"Baby c-can you find it in your heart to forgive me for my actions? I promise I'll make it up to you and - and I promise that I'll listen and do anything you say, daddy." Angela said. KJ had never seen any woman act the way his mom was. It intrigued, yet confused him. But he didn't voice his opinion. He kept his mouth shit because he didn't want to deal with an angry father.

"I should throw your sorry ass out of my house." Kevin Senior hissed.

"No, please. I'm sorry. I'll - I'll never do it again, please." Angela pleaded. She didn't know why she was the one apologizing, when she she wasn't even in the wrong. It was something about her husband that always made you apologize, even if you weren't the one in the wrong! But there was other reasons she didn't want to leave. One being, she loved him more then anything. She craved his touch, his kisses, his love, and most of all his dick. She also knew deep down inside that seeing them did something to her. Yes she was angry, but she was also turned on watching her son take her husband's huge dick. Plus, she just didn't want to leave her husband. Him fucking their son was her fault too. If she would've been home like she was supposed to none of this would've happened. She made a promise to never leave her husband unhappy or not satisfied because she couldn't take any woman, that's not her, pleasing her man.

But her son?

She was going to have to live with the fact that it happened and from the looks of it, it would continue to happen. Anyway you see it, she really didn't have a choice. If she left she would lose out and have nothing. If she stayed she could still have the life she loved with her husband and maybe get to watch her son and husband fuck.

"Suck me." Kevin Senior demanded. Angela dropped down to her knees and engulfed her husband's dick in her mouth. It really turned her on to know that this dick was just inside her son. Angela had removed her top and bra. She loved when her husband came all over her.

"You too, bitch." Kevin Senior sneered at his son. KJ quickly obeyed his father's orders. Kevin Senior looked down at his two bitches and smirked. He knew that he had them right where he wanted them.

"One of you lick my balls, while the other one sucks my dick." He commanded.

"Yes daddy." They said in unison. Kevin Senior could feel his balls tighten. He fucked his wife's face, while KJ sucked and licked his balls.

"Where do you want it bitch?" Kevin Senior grunted.

"Cum all over my face." Angela purred, as she stroked him.

"Both of you sit side by side. I'm going to cum all over you both." He groaned, as he jerked his dick faster.

"Fuck. Here it comes." He shouted. His cum shot out landing right on his wife's cheek. Another spurt landed in his son's eye. It felt like he was cuming forever. Spurt after spurt landed and covered their faces, chest, neck, and hair. When Kevin Senior finished, he smiled down at them.

"Daddy loves how you two look covered in my cum." He said. They smiled up at him.

"Now clean each other off." He commanded and walked toward the bathroom. He slammed the door behind him, leaving mother and son to clean each other off. He had a lot in store for his wife and son, but for now he needed to shower and get dressed for work, again.

*****