The Ruined Party

Story Info
A couple makes the most out of a party for three.
1.8k words
3.89
50.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Angela and I have been rather sexual beings over the past few years and life has never been so great. We started our life together as timid but adventurous people and after pushing our boundaries we have discovered a whole new world of unimaginable pleasures while remaining faithful to each other.

Last Christmas was an example of our new monogamy. Angela and I had invited over a few of our friends for a Christmas party. Many of our friends are without family or spend Christmas alone so thought it would be nice to have a get-together for our social circle.

Unlike the previous year in which the first snowfall was on Christmas day, we had had many days of snow and the ground was covered in a soft blanket of snow. According to the weather report we could expect a light dusting before dinner and a little snow throughout the night.

The first phone call was at six. Angela's best friend Sarah couldn't make it because her boyfriend was sic and she didn't want to leave him alone. By six-o-clock only one of Angela's friends had arrived and none of mine had even called to let us know they would be late.

The light dusting of snow had turned into a blizzard and several of our mutual friends had called to say they couldn't make it. We started eating around six thirty and figured by seven that Katie was the only person who was going to come to our little soirée.

Katie was the same age as Angela; they worked together for a few years before Angela graduated from university. Katie wasn't as attractive as Angela; She had small breasts and short dark hair with red streaks. She was in incredible shape; she practiced yoga and worked out at the gym regularly.

To pass the time we put on a movie but ended up talking at the bar. Angela and I took turns mixing drinks and we chatted about life for an hour or two. A little tipsy on alcohol we sat on the couch and started watching the movie. I can't for the life of me remember what movie it was but eventually there was a steamy love scene.

I was sitting on one side of the sofa with Angela curled up against me facing in a direction that allowed her to both talk to Katie and watch the Television. The alcohol must have slightly loosened Angela's inhibitions because while watching the intense love scene she began lightly rubbing my rapidly swelling member.

Soon the love scene was over and Angela excused herself to go to the bathroom. Soon after leaving Katie and I got into a discussion about the film and how obviously the story was unfolding. I slid over to the center of the couch so we didn't have to talk so loud and we began discussing our favorite films.

When Angela came back she sat on my right and we all began watching the movie again. The film was about a married couple and the wife having an affair. The stupid thing about the wife, I pointed out, was that she keeps going back to her lover and didn't really feel guilty. Angela agreed with me and jokingly asked if I would ever take her back if she cheated on me?

"No" I replied, "if you wanted to sleep with someone else I would want you to tell me first".

Katie rapidly chimed in that she agreed. "The husband and the lover should have double teamed the wife." She said.

We laughed and resumed watching the movie, as the wife in the film began to kiss and undress her lover Angela rested her head on my shoulder and once again began stroking my cock through my pants. Thins time because I had taken Angela's seat it was in full view of Katie though I doubt if Angela realized this. It was obvious that the film and the alcohol were taking their effect and my wife wanted to head upstairs.

When Katie noticed what Angela was doing she interrupted jokingly "That looks like fun". I brushed Angela's had away slightly embarrassed expecting her to be mortified but instead she resumed and replied, "I thought you would enjoy this" her lips brushed against my cheek and she began sucking on my neck.

"We have a guest" I retorted. But made no effort to stop what she was doing.

"Oh, I don't mind I'm just jealous" Replied Katie, to which Angela said, "We can share if you want".

That answer blew my mind almost as much as Katie's reaction she slid over towards me and began stroking the bulge in my pants jus as Angela was. Angela soon moved her hand to my chest and we started necking fiercely. Katie continued to rub my swollen cock as Angela pulled me closer towards her.

I turned my body so that Katie had full access to my pants while I kissed my wife. Sliding my hands up Angela's skirt I found her moist panties and moved them to one side allowing me to slide my fingers in to her soft dripping pussy.

Meanwhile my penis was at full mass and being quite aroused herself Katie took the privilege and began undoing my pants. I lifted my hips slightly allowing her to remove my pants and free my straining penis from the restrictive environment of pants and boxers.

Once out in the open Katie returned to stroking it slowly glancing down at her occasionally I watched her stare in awe as a drop of pre-cum ran down the edge of the tip, down the shaft and on to her hand.

Angela was in the thralls of ecstasy moaning and panting as my fingers slid up into her. A slow constant come-hither motion sent her into wild abandon. By this rime she had taken her top off and undid her bra clenching at her breasts and tweaking her nipples I knew it wouldn't be long until she came.

My thoughts began to wonder south however to Katie who had enough of watching my cock grow and twitch to her stroking and began to like the tip of my cock like a lollypop. Soon she kissed the tip and opened her mouth slightly to suck on the head.

My attention was once again drawn back to my wife in this erotic tug of war as she grabbed my head and drew it into her lower recesses. While her breath was rapid and all that escaped her lips were moaned her body cried for release and she physically begged me to eat her.

I was unable to refuse such a request and removed my fingers to grab hold of her hips pulled my face down into her clit sucking on it and licking up the juices that spilled from her cunt. In that instant Katie also plunged forward devouring my cock sucking deep into her throat. The light sounds of moaning were ever present muffled only by the wet slurping of secretions. Katie Sucked and liked my cock bringing me closer and closer to orgasm while my wife was being pushed over the edge by the lapping of my tongue around her clit.

Angela was the first to pop. Screaming with intense pleasure as she came on my face. Soon her body shook and she held my face to her chest claming from the violent onslaught of pleasure. Even Katie had paused if disbelief, as she watched Angela have an earth shattering orgasm.

When the panting and moaning subsided Katie chimed in, "I think I got him ready for you to return that favor" holding my erect member in her hand pumping it slowly while she whipped the pre-cum from the side of her mouth.

Without a word, only a smile Angela climbed up onto my cock and slowly lowered herself onto it. With a sigh of satisfaction she began rocking back and forth on my cock. Incredibly horny especially after receiving such a wonderful blowjob from Katie, Angela knew I wouldn't last long and began moving faster. Like her body was starved for my cum she bounced on me violently, her pussy devouring my cock.

Head thrown back and hands on my knees she danced on my penis rubbing against her clit and thrusting it deep into her body. To my left Katie had removed her bottoms and sat watching, masturbating over the two of us enthralled in our passionate embrace.

As was said earlier I couldn't last long and I soon came. Exploding with what seemed like endless quantities of semen. Angela's body relaxed clenching me close she clenched and pulled her body lightly off my cock the slid back down only to repeat the motion that I can only describe as her pussy sucking on my cock.

When my orgasm subsided Angela climbed off and we both watched Katie for a second before Angela said, "Why don't you go return her favor"? Knowing that she was referring to that wonderful blowjob from earlier, I kneeled in front of Katie and slowly licked up the juices of her cunt. Katie began to moan as I spread her shaven pussy lips with my fingers and exposed her swollen clit. Licking it slowly I felt her body relax into the motion of the circles I was creating with my tongue. Soon I changed and the tip of my tongue became the broad side of my tongue. Katie gasped and soon her breathing was short and deep.

As I rapped my lips around her clit Katie let out a little moan. I sucked on her clit only briefly than began to flick my tongue rapidly. As her moaning increase and her body began to move I pushed my face deeper into her pussy and used my hands to separate her lags. I began moving my head back and forth as my tongue flicked her clit vertically. The combined motion was a rapid circuit lapped around her clit.

Angela always came when I did this and Katie was no exception. Her body began bucking on by face and she let out a deep moan while clenching my face to her crotch.

After we rested for a few minutes on the couch I said I needed to take a shower and Angela insisted that Katie stay the night. She went to prepare a room for her down stair and I excused myself to the shower, allowing Katie to collect her things.

When I got out of the shower, the house was silent; I walked into our bedroom and found Angela fast asleep. I curled up behind her and was soon asleep myself.

Angela and I commented on the previous evening the next morning and thankfully no awkwardness came of it we are all still friends, only now Katie knows why Angela is such a happily married woman.