The Ruining of Rian

Story Info
Rian remembers her first lesbian experience.
3.4k words
3.96
41.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rian lay her face gently down on the soft, cool pillow. Her belly tensed with a small orgasm. She closed her eyes as the woman behind her knelt between her parted legs and licked her from clit to pussy to asshole. Her body melted as the woman's tongue bathed her sensitive ass in spit. She wondered to herself how she came to be here in this older woman's bedroom. Then it all came back to her when the woman kneeling behind her placed a spit covered finger at her anus and pushed it inside her bowels slowly but persistently.

It was all Dana's fault, that freaky bitch from the cafe where she worked.

She hadn't been a lesbian then, more bi, experimenting with members of the same sex, starting off slowly at first with just playful kissing and touching. That's how she thought the affair with Dana would be. She had broken up with her boyfriend a week prior to Dana and had been craving some sort of intimacy. So she seduced Dana into the bathroom at work. It was a one-room job where you locked the door behind you.

"Hello," said Rian as she turned to greet her visitor.

"Hi," said Dana running her eyes up and down Rian's body.

"My names Rian."

"I'm Dana."

Then Dana was running her hands up and down Rian's sides a few times before dipping past her hip to clutch at the hem of her skirt and pull it up revealing a pretty violet thong. Rian held Dana by the cheeks of her face and pulled her close for a kiss. Their tongues and lips covered each others mouth with spit and kisses. Hands massaged each others breasts. Rian tilted her head back exposing her neck to Dana's kisses, licks, nibbles, and gentle bites. Dana slid a hand down and squeezed Rian's pussy, feeling her wet, violet panties. Dana squatted and pulled Rian's thong down with her. A stripe of short black pubic hair topped her mound and Dana ran her fingers through it remembering what it was like when she used to have pubic hair. Dana tilted her head into Rian's pussy and began licking between the folds of labia finding Rian's clit and bathing it with her tongue. It had been a week since Rian had any intimate contact besides her own masturbation so she came quickly ejaculating her sweet cum into Dana's hungry mouth. Dana hummed in approval smiling up at Rian with her eyes when she began drinking Rians cum, lapping it into her moth with her tongue.

Dana guided Rian by the hips and turned her around facing the sink and its mirror. She pressed on her back until she leaned over the sink her face inches away from her own reflection. Dana squatted back down and played her hands over Rian's ass in slow circles. She leaned forward and kissed the taut surface all over. She pulled Rian's ass apart exposing every beautiful thing to her hungry eyes. Dana went in for the kill darting her tongue at Rian's wet pussy and pouting asshole. Rian gripped the edge of the basin tight as Dana's expert tongue bathed her in spit, bringing her closer and closer to another inevitable climax. What turned her on even more was the fact that they were in the bathroom of where she worked, and that a woman, not a man, was giving her unbelievable pleasure!

Dana didn't need to wet her middle and index finger before pushing them inside Rian's hot pussy. Dana continued rimming Rian for a few minutes more while fucking her with her fingers. She then stood up and looked at Rian in the reflection of the mirror, Rian caught her stare and smiled innocently back at her while she pumped fingers in and out of her body.

"Don't look at me, look at yourself." Dana commanded. Rian obeyed. She stared at her own face as Dana pushed her slender fingers in and out of her very wet pussy. She looked in her own eyes and the iris staring back at her. Dana wetted her thumb and pressed it diligently at Rian's asshole until it slid in. Rian cried out softly, ever so softly. Dana worked her digits in and out for an unknown time until Rian clutched the basin in trembling fingers as a very powerful and drawn-out orgasm ripped through her entire fragile frame.

"How was that?" Dana purred into Rian's ear.

"Just what I needed, thanks," Rian said in between breaths.

"Here." Dana said handing Rian her violet thong panties.

"Oh, thanks." Rian said and slid them on. Dana pressed the palm of her hand into Rians panties pushing them against her mound and letting them absorb all of Rians sweet cum. Rian sighed with the contact.

"You know, this was my first time." Rian paused. "With a girl."

"I know," Dana said knowingly. Then she opened the door and left. Rian suddenly noticed that the door was unlocked. She could've sworn she locked it behind them. Or did she mean to and forget? This bit of information was a bit of a shock to her.

She composed herself in the mirror she so recently stared into as she orgasmed. She smiled at her reflection and marveled at what she had just done with another woman! She left the restroom and scanned the crowd for her lover. But she was nowhere to be found.

That was the last time she saw Dana in any intimate capacity Rian thought as the woman behind her fucked her asshole with two fingers, the knuckles rubbing her in all the right places. She opened her eyes and twisted her neck back to look at her lover. Her lover noticed the movement and stared back at her with eager brown doe-eyes, her light brown hair covering half of her face.

"You love that, sweetheart?" the woman said as she twisted her fingers deep inside Rian's butt.

"You know I do," Rian purred at her lover and even titled her pelvis back to allow easier access for the probing fingers. Then her lover's mouth was licking at her soft ass cheek, biting and nibbling ever so gently. Then Rian remembered the last woman to bite and nibble on her ass.

It was the pregnant woman, Trisha.

She had been wearing one of those maternity dresses that give a woman's body some breathing room. She was incredibly sexy even eight months pregnant; her chest firm and full, her ass round and taut. Rian introduced herself to the woman when she got off the early shift at the café. Her name was Trisha.

They walked back to Trisha's house only a few blocks away. "Please, make yourself at home." She told Rian. They had a few drinks before they made their way to the bedroom. "My husband will be home in a few hours," Trisha said. "So please make yourself comfortable on the bed." Rian sat down on the bed before being pushed onto her back. "On your stomach please." Trisha ordered. Rian still slightly in shock did as she was told.

Rian had been wearing a pleated dress that went just below the knees. Sort of a shout back to the 1950's although her shirt was still modern and very skin tight showing the outline of her bra. Her mind whirled with what this woman planned to do to her. Her feet dangled over the edge of the bed and one foot was surreptitiously grabbed and lifted to a warm mouth. Rian gasped in surprise but soon began to enjoy the pregnant woman's mouth sucking on her toes, nibbling, and biting them.

The foot was released and Trisha made her way between Rian's legs, pushing them apart as she went. She kissed and licked and nibbled and bit on Rian's ankles and calves. Rian was perfectly wet at this unbridled attention. Her hands were beneath her and squeezing pleasantly yet painfully her firm breasts.

"Lift your dress," Trisha spoke in-between bites and licks. Rian released her breasts and reached behind to pull up her dress, exposing her blue silk panties. "Oh silk, that's lovely. Don't you just love the way it feels against your skin?" Rian said yes. "Now pull them down." Trisha instructed. Rian reached back and hooked her fingers into the elastic and drew them down over her firm ass the flesh exposed as the blue silk bunched up at the curve of her ass. Trisha reached between Rians parted legs and grabbed the silk panties in a fist and pulled them down further. "There, that's more like it!" Trisha said triumphantly.

Trisha gazed hungrily at Rian's crack as she commenced licking, kissing, nibbling and biting, this time on Rians thighs.

"Rian, tell me to take off your panties." Trisha asked.

"Trisha, take off my panties," Rian said. Trisha hooked her fingers into the waistband and pulled them down forcefully over her thighs, yanking them off of each foot in turn and tossing them to the floor indifferently. Trisha then ran her hands over Rians thighs, up and down the soft skin.

"Rian, spread your ass cheeks for me," Trisha said in a tone that was not a request but an order.

"Like this?" Rian asked as she reached back with her well manicured fingers gripping a cheek in each hand and pulling them apart exposing her succulent asshole and the hairless lips of her wet pussy.

"Yes," Trisha purred as she leaned down and licked and bit Rians thigh, "Just like that."

"How about this, do you like this," Rian asked extending a finger to trace circles around the flesh of her asshole.

"Oh God yes, you little bitch! I love it!" Trisha gripped Rians thighs digging her nails into the skin painfully, but Rian ignored it.

"How about this, do you love this?" Rian asked drawing the same finger lower to push inside her wet insides. In response Trisha leaned forward and bit Rian's finger on the knuckle hard, causing her to cry out in pain. Trisha took Rian's hands away and gazed hungrily at the taut flesh. She leaned forward and licked the curve of ass, nibbled, then bit it hard causing Rian to yelp loudly. Trisha just giggled. She leaned forward and pulled Rian's ass apart then dove tongue first into her asshole. Rian was in heaven.

Rian tilted her head slightly to the side and was greeted with the most beautiful of images. On the wall was a mirror and reflected in it was both women, naked. Rian couldn't remember Trisha taking off her maternity dress, but there she was with her breasts hanging beneath her like ripe fruit as her head darted up and down with every precious lick of Rians asshole. Her belly swayed beneath her round and full with child.

Rian soon closed her eyes and let herself sink into the sensations the rimming was giving her. Then there was a sharp pain as Trisha bit her in the ass very hard. Rian cried out.

"Do you like that?" Trisha asked.

Before she could reply she was bit in the ass once again. But now Trisha had pushed two fingers inside her juicy pussy, curving them onto the hard nub that was her g-spot and began rubbing and applying pressure to it. Rian was loving it. Another bite to her taut ass, then Trisha pushed a finger very deep into it. Fingers penetrated her, filled her, and Rian was in heaven.

Soon the fingers were gone and Trisha was standing next to the bed. Rian turned her head to stare at the pregnant beauty. Trisha stood there holding a weirdly shaped, strap-on dildo.

"How do you put that on?" she asked.

"Like so," and Trisha slid it over Rian's head, the dildo hanging out from her like an obscene nose. "Now, do me!" She orders as she lies back on the bed spreading herself beautifully wide, her full belly a lovely mound of flawless flesh, resting above her wet pussy. Timidly Rian climbed between Trisha's legs and positioned the dildo at her labia. She pushed diligently and the rubber head slipped between the folds of sex. She bobbed her head up and down pushing the rubber dick in and out of Trisha's beautiful pussy. Trisha was very vocal about how good it felt and how full she was. The mask allowed for Rian's mouth to be free so every time she pushed in she stuck out her tongue and licked between Trisha's cheeks. Trisha came many times from this. The constant bobbing reminded her of the times she would give her ex-boyfriend head.

A moan from behind Rian brought her out of her reverie and back to the bed she was lying face down on with her lovers mouth hungrily sucking on her sweet asshole.

"Are you touching yourself?" Rian asked looking back over her shoulder at the beautiful full-figured woman.

"Yes," she said with a shit-eating grin.

"Come lay next to me so I can watch," Rian said, and her lover did. Rian moved over and she laid down on her side. They didn't sixty-nine but masturbated for each other. Rian loved watching another woman jill herself. As she touched her own pussy knowing her lover was watching the show as well, she leaned forward between the woman's legs and blew softly at the fingers digging into the open pussy. Rian remembered the first time she saw a woman masturbate.

It was at a party one of her co-workers from the café was having. Her co-worker was a petite little girl named Amy. When the party finally came to an end at four in the morning it was just Amy and her. Amy was thoroughly trashed, the staggering around kind of drunk. Rian was just as trashed, so she asked if it would be okay to crash for the rest of the night. Amy said it was okay. Well, the night lasted well into the afternoon. Amy was already walking around in nothing more than a tee-shirt and thong. Before Rian could get up off of the couch Amy had told her to just sit tight.

"Why?" Rian asked sleepily.

"I just need to do this quick okay?" and without further explanation she hiked a foot on the armrest of the couch, pulled her thong to the side and began rubbing her pussy. Rian reached out to pull her closer but Amy stopped her really quick. "No! Don't touch me! Just watch me, please. Just …" she paused as she slipped a finger inside her wet pussy "… watch me, okay." And she continued to finger fuck herself.

"Okay," Rian said meekly also getting turned on by the show.

Amy continued to play with her pussy, alternating between rubbing her clit in delicious circles and pushing two or three well manicured fingers deep inside her cunt curving them to rub the hard walnut that was her g-spot. After a few moments of this Amy wetted a finger and shoved it into her tight, pink asshole, bearing down on the digit so it could slip past the ring of muscle that was her sphincter. With the finger inside her asshole she feverishly pounded three fingers in and out of her pussy trying to frantically bring herself to a powerful orgasm.

Rian ever the voyeur, watched this and squirmed in her seat with her legs crossed and fidgeting them in such a way as to cause some kind of friction on her own very hot pussy, but to no avail. She bit her lower lip and absently rubbed her arms against her breasts trying give herself some pleasure in the contact of fabric against her sensitive nipples. But this did nothing to appease her lust.

Suddenly, violently shaking, Amy reached her beautiful peak and shuddered as her orgasm ripped through her. She continued to jill herself as she ejaculated all over her hand. Then she began rubbing the cum all over her swollen and sensitive labia down to her asshole with the finger still embedded therein. Soon the spasms ceased and the finger in her anus was released with a soft pop.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you." Amy cooed as she came back down to earth. "I really needed that, thank you so much for being here for me." Amy brought her leg down from the armrest and adjusted her panties so they covered her modestly.

"Can I get off now?" Rian asked so horny she was about to burst.

"Um, yeah, you can use the bathroom." Amy said a bit awkwardly.

Rian should've be put off by having to go into the bathroom to get off since Amy just frigged herself twelve inches from her face. Oh, but that open, wet, pink pussy, and the puffy labia, and the juicy sounds her fingers made as they moved in and out of that tight, sweet hole.

Rian got up and hurried to the bathroom where she pulled down her pants and underwear and sat upon the cold toilet seat. She scooted her ass to the edge of the seat and propped a leg on the edge of the bathtub. She played a hand up her thigh to her own swollen labia, teasing the puffy folds of flesh open with delicate fingers. She tipped her head back until it rested against the wall. She found her clit hard and rubbed it, dipping her fingers lower and bringing some of the wetness from her opening up to lubricate it. She visualized in perfect clarity Amy in front of her, finger fucking to a very powerful orgasm; fucking that sweet, beautiful pussy with her fingers. Rian played with herself for what seemed like an eternity before she finally let go with her own screaming, gut wrenching, doubling over, orgasm. She almost fell off the toilet seat but caught herself at the last moment.

Rian smiled the memory as the woman next to her jilled herself to a sweet orgasm.

"Is it my turn now?" Rian asked of the woman.

"Impatient aren't we?" she asked right back.

"You know I am. I've been waiting forever for you to sock it to me!" she cried out. Both women laughed at the crude comment. The older woman got up off the bed and went to the closet and withdrew the box that held their objects of depravity. She pulled out the strap-on dildo and put it on. She grabbed the tube of KY jelly and climbed onto the bed straddling Rian legs.

"Spread your cheeks you little whore." The woman commanded.

Rian reached back and opened up her pink insides. The woman smeared a healthy portion onto Rian's asshole and shoved a few fingers inside to thoroughly coat the tight insides. She then poured a generous amount onto the rubber dick hanging between her legs stroking the lubricant up and down the shaft, masturbating the fake penis.

"Are you ready?" the woman asked.

"Ready and waiting!" cried Rian.

The woman pressed the glans of the rubber cock at Rian's anus and pushed diligently until it popped through the ring of muscle. Rian moaned at the penetration.

"Fuck me, please fuck me!" Rian sighed as the rubber dick sawed in and out of her tight, pink insides. Rian snaked a hand beneath her and found her hard, swollen clit and rubbed, pinched, and pulled on the sensitive nub. The rubber cock pushed deep into her guts, hurting a little with every thrust, but she loved every second of it. She came very soon from rubbing her little clit and her anus clenched and unclenched the invading fake dick, making it tighter for mere moments but heightening her pleasure nonetheless. Her pussy leaked her own cum and it dribbled down her slit to soak the fingers still stimulating her clit.

The woman continued to fuck Rian's ass relentlessly for another twenty minutes until she herself was exhausted. She pulled the rubber dick from Rian's thoroughly fucked ass with a soft pop. "Oh my God!" she exclaimed.

"What is it?" Rian asked worn out herself.

The woman got the handheld mirror and positioned it in such a way so that Rian could look at her freshly fucked asshole, the pink and swollen opening was spasming as the muscles relaxed, the wet hairless pussy beneath wet and sticky with her cum a wet spot beneath her on the bed linen.

Rian shouted at the woman. "Mother! You've ruined my cute little asshole!"