The Rules

Story Info
An encounter between new friends.
1.1k words
4.67
8.9k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I received a message from her. I didn't know her then; she accidentally emailed me thinking I was somebody else. That was when our friendship began. We finally did meet and there was clearly an attraction but she told me she wanted to keep things the way they had been: friendly yet distant. I told her that she made the rules, and we continued to email and flirt. Until the day she asked me to come over.

When I walked in she looked even better than I remembered, distracted I didn't notice at first that she was dressed in what looked like a nightie or a very revealing dress. It was a bit dark in the entrance and I was a little overwhelmed as she hugged me slowly and held me close. I could feel her warmth and when she let go, I almost moved in to kiss her but was held there by the hunger I saw in her eyes.

"Come in." she said, "I'm glad you came." and then took me by the hand to her living room. It was barely lit save for a small lamp in the corner and a candle on the table. "The rules..." she told me were no mouth. Not at all, and no touching. "Maybe a little." she said as she looked away.

I knew what she was talking about. We had discussed in prior emails about masturbating and how exciting it might be to do it in front of someone. I couldn't keep my eyes off hers. There was definitely a hunger, a need that I couldn't describe and didn't know how I would fulfill. She then stepped close practically placing her mouth on mine. I became hard immediately and knew she could feel me against her. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her against me and with her hot breath, whispered "I need to cum."

I was told to take my clothes off and sit on the couch. She came over in two quick steps and straddled me placing her arms around my neck. I could feel her negligee brush against my thighs and now fully hard member. She brushed her cheek and hair across mine and every now and then I felt her breath. I put my hands on her hips and tried to pull her onto my lap but she whispered "the rules." as she directed my hands to pull her slip off over her head I placed my hands on the outside of her thighs.

I leaned back and relaxed, watching her explore her breasts; she wasn't wasting time and was soon kneading her breasts and alternately stroking her belly. I grabbed one of her hands and moistened her fingers with my saliva then placed them on her nipple. She moaned and leaned forward placing her head on my shoulder breathing into my neck. I felt her move closer on my lap slightly and half felt and saw a hand reach between her legs. My cock throbbed against her hand and she whispered no touching. I stroked her back slowly and she ground against her hand pressing my cock. Her breathing was changing.

I told her I wanted to watch. I wanted to see her cum and held her face and mouth near mine. "Show me." I told her "cum for me; let me see what you need." I wanted her so bad but she made the rules and I was going to make sure she followed them.

She reached behind me and pulled the cushions of and tossed them to the floor. She instructed me to lie down. She placed my hand on my cock seconds before I was about to and with her hand against mine began to stroke her pussy. Back and forth, slowly, I stroked up and down. Her face and hair were above mine and I rubbed my lips mouth open across her cheeks and face. She was really concentrating so hard. She needed to come and as her breath became even more labored, I told her to slow down. I removed her hand and placed it back to her nipple. She collapsed into my mouth and kissed me sloppily and kneaded her nipples and while pressing her pussy against my hand. She was soaked. I kept my fist tight around my cock and pumped slowly into it, grinding the back of my hand into her.

I could feel her clit against my knuckle as she found the spot. My hand was soaked and I was close to cuming. She must have sensed this and she stopped. I placed my hands back on her thighs and massaged her ass. Her eyes told me she was close too and she said "I need to watch you" as she turned her body around and was on her hands and knees with her ass just above my face. I reached for my cock and felt her breath just above me. I was throbbing as I felt her breath and with my hand I slowly squeezed and stroked pre cum out onto my stomach. Her breath was too much and then I felt her hair on me as she licked my belly clean.

"The rules.." I moaned and quickly grabbed her hips pulling her back and away. She straightened up onto her knees and started rubbing her clit back and forth. I matched her with my fist wanting to cum quickly now. Her pussy from this angle was right in front of me. So completely exposed, she was wet, smooth, and shiny with sweat. It was almost too much to take and I strained upwards slightly, blurring my fist. She whispered "slower, so I can watch."

She scooted back further exposing herself to me her legs spread further I could smell her. I thought she would drip on my face, I've never seen anyone so wet. Her face was on my thigh now and her other hand rode slowly on top of mine. I lightly stroked her ass and legs, mesmerized by her hips rhythmically matching mine. Her nipples, rock hard were brushing against my stomach and driving both of us crazy.

Her breathing quickened and intensified now and I matched her with my hand. She removed her hand from mine and I could feel her mouth just above me. She let her spit fall on my cock and on my next stroke I felt as if I entered her. I moaned and watched in awe as she without missing a beat, reached behind her with the other hand, and buried her two middle fingers inside her. I had to slow down at this point. I wanted to bury my tongue and mouth in her. I leaned up and licked the back of her hand up to her knuckles. I could taste her and I came.

Her face must now be covered in it and I heard her let out a moan as she came. I could feel her body quiver and slow but she kept the two fingers buried inside, swirling slowly, round and round.

I was getting hard again. I knew we would break the rules soon.