The Rules

Story Info
Young couple explore new life rules.
4.2k words
3.88
40.6k
23
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robsound
Robsound
518 Followers

"Mark darling, where did this come from?" Lucy asked her husband as he arrived back from the shop.

"What, my love?" he asked, as he walked into his office to find her holding a piece of paper in her hands.

Instantly the world seemed to stop for him. How could he have been so stupid? Why did he leave that single sheet of paper on the printer?

"It says 'Rules for a Perfect Husband' and then there's a list of rules. Some of them are quite interesting. Did you write it?"

"No my love, someone sent it to me." Mark confessed hoping she could just leave it at that, but, of course she couldn't.

"Why don't you make us a cup of coffee while I read them all?" Lucy suggested.

Mark's hands were shaking as he made the coffee, and tried desperately to think of a plan, but he got nowhere. With a heavy heart he carried the steaming mugs of coffee through to his office, but his wife wasn't there, so he went to the lounge and found her sitting on the sofa reading the sheet of paper assiduously.

"So you didn't write these, but you did print them out? Is that right?" Lucy asked, enjoying her husband's discomfort.

"Yes, that's right."

"Have you read them?" She pressed.

"Only a couple, I printed them so I could read them later, when I was alone." He tried to explain.

"Come and sit next to me, so we can read them together." Lucy suggested, sounding very loving, "I think it's so sweet that you want to be a perfect husband."

Mark sat next to his wife on the sofa, waiting for the axe to fall, and puzzled by her loving demeanor.

"Why don't you read out the first one." She proposed.

"Always takes care of all the household chores, including, washing, drying and ironing clothes, shopping, cooking, cleaning, dishwasher etc." Mark read, thinking that at least that rule was ok.

"Well, isn't that the most wonderful rule, and it makes me so happy to hear you reading it out. Darling, I accept your kind and generous offer. Please date and sign under that rule on the sheet so we know that from this day forward we are adopting that rule into our life. From now on you will be doing all the domestic chores. Thank you darling!" She exclaimed after he had signed, "let me give you a big kiss."

Lucy gave her husband a lovely gentle kiss on the lips, which was so sensual that, just before it ended, he could feel his cock beginning to stir,

"Right, what's the next rule?" She asked, waiting for Mark to read it out.

"Always tells her she is the most attractive woman in the room" He read.

"Well, I think that's simply lovely. Please sign that straight away." Lucy insisted, then kissed him even more passionately as soon as he'd finished.

"Right, one more, then I think we'll stop for today." Lucy instructed, then sat looking at her husband with a little smile on her lips.

"Respects his wife's right to flirt with other men, and encourages her to take the flirting further" Mark read, then waited for his wife to hit the roof. There was a long silence. Finally Lucy broke it.

"I think we need to talk seriously about this one, don't you?" She asked.

"Erm, yes, I guess." He replied uncertainly.

Lucy gave her husband a loving smile then held his hand.

"I like the first few words a lot 'Respects his wife's right' is such a positive sentiment, it could almost be a rule on it's own."

Mark just stayed silent, wondering whether his wife was intending to go through every rule in such minute detail.

"But then it goes on. The right which you are going to respect, is my right to flirt with other men, but it doesn't say whether that means flirting in front of you, or behind your back, as it were. Which do you think?"

Lucy was still holding her husband's hand as she stared deep into his eyes waiting for an answer.

Mark thought that he was walking straight into a trap, but he couldn't see any escape route.

"I think it means both, in front of me and when I'm not there." He answered, and then waited for her reaction.

"I like that answer. You are going to respect my right to flirt with other men, whether you are there or not, is that right?"

"Yes darling."

"Good, excellent. It goes on, and talks about' encouragement' and I thought it was going to say that as well as respecting my right to flirt, you would be actively encouraging me to flirt. Are you not planning to encourage me?" She asked sounding innocent, as she baited her trap.

"Oh right, yes, of course, I think the encouragement is assumed."

"I don't think we should assume anything in a project as important as turning you into the perfect husband. I think you should amend it. You can just hand write it and initial it." Lucy instructed.

Mark wrote an addition mentioning him encouraging his wife to flirt.

"Good, that's better, thank you darling. Now, we come to the last bit, which I think is the most puzzling. You are also to encourage me to take the flirting further. What do you think that means?" She asked, sounding genuinely puzzled.

"Well, I suppose it might mean touching the man's arm or something?" He answered, wishing a huge hole would swallow him up.

"But isn't that just part of flirting?" She asked, thoroughly enjoying her husband's discomfiture.

"Yes, I suppose it is." He answered lamely.

"I suspect that what your mystery author was suggesting is that I should suggest a date with the man, or maybe kiss him, or suggest getting together for sex, do you agree?"

"Well, yes, you could be right."

Mark realised, as he answered that question, that he was getting an erection. He prayed that his wife wouldn't notice it, but she did.

"Gosh, what have we here," she said, groping his hardening cock, "is this turning you on?"

"Yes, it seems to be." He answered, feeling embarrassed but loving her attention.

"I suppose this would count as 'taking the flirting further' if I started playing with his cock. What do you think?"

"Yes, I'm sure that would count." He answered.

Lucy just looked into her husband's eyes, and continued massaging his hard cock through his trousers. She stopped the massage and undid his zip so that she could liberate the beast, then resumed the massaging, rolling her hand over and around the sensitive head.

"And this would be taking it further still, wouldn't it?"

"Yessss! He hissed, getting close to an explosion. I think I'm going to come...Aaah!!"

Mark ejaculated forcefully, his emission shot into the air, and landed on his wife's hand, and on his trousers. She kept pumping to get every drop out, then wiped her hand on a clean part of his trousers.

"I assume that giving the man a hand job would also count?" She asked with a twinkle in her eye.

"Yes, I'm sure it would." He answered, smiling at his wife with relief, happy that she had just been teasing him.

"So, let's recap this rule before you sign and date it."

Marks mouth fell open as his penis wilted and dripped even more whit stuff onto his trousers.

"You are going to respect my right to flirt with other men, whether you are there or not, you are going to encourage me to flirt, and, furthermore, you are also going to encourage me to take the flirting much further, up to and including having full sex. Have I understood the rule correctly?"

"Yes my love."

"Good, now please sign and date it." She instructed, holding out the pen for him to use.

Feeling totally deflated in every sense, he accepted the pen and signed and dated the rule.

"Thank you darling. So, I think you could make a start on your first rule by washing your trousers, plus everything else of a similar colour and wash temperature." Lucy suggested.

"Yes, right, ok." He answered, aware that he had no idea how the washing machine worked.

"But, before you go, I need to make a start on rule three, but who with...Why don't you ring your friend Peter and suggest he comes round for a drink this evening. Tell him that I said it would be nice to see him. As soon as you've got the wash going, you can come back and start encouraging me. Gosh, this is going to be fun."

After phoning his friend Peter, who accepted without a second's hesitation when he was told that Lucy had asked Mark to invite him, he made a start sorting the clothes. As he plodded through the tedious task he let his mind explore what had happened and what was likely to happen that evening. With the panic about Lucy's discovery of the list removed from his head he realised some things which should have been obvious.

Obviously Lucy had read the whole list, and was probably planning to drag him through the clauses one after the other. The question was, why? At first he thought it was to teach him a lesson, which was plausible, but then why get him to invite Peter, who they both knew fancied Lucy like crazy, and also that he was now single, and probably horny. If she goes through with it and flirts with Peter, he may be quite difficult to control.

So then his other idea popped up. Perhaps the purpose was to enable her to have sex with other men, and blame it all on her husband. Could that be possible?

"No!" He said out loud.

"You ok honey?" Lucy called out.

"Fine darling." He shouted back, directing his thoughts back to the job at hand.

Finally he finished working out how to do a wash, and headed back into the lounge where he found his beautiful wife sitting, sipping from a half full glass of white wine.

"Get yourself a drink, we need to talk." She commanded.

Here it comes, he thought to himself, now I find out the answer.

"When I first found that list, which you so carelessly left on the printer, I was cross and upset. But then, as I thought about it, I realised that it was just an accident, because I had caught you out by asking you to go to the shop suddenly like that. My next thoughts were that I could just pretend that I hadn't seen it, but then I would never find out whether these were your fantasies, or someone else's., so I decided to call your bluff, to walk you through the clauses, bit by bit, but, as I did, something clicked in me. I suddenly began to think that the concept wasn't wrong and depraved as I'd thought, but, actually, it would be amazing to have a husband like that. Now we are at a crossroads, and you have a decision to make."

"Go on." Mark said.

"If that list actually represents your fantasies then be honest about it, and let's explore it further, but if it's someone else's fantasies that you were toying with, then tell me now, before we go any further."

Mark paused for a moment, on the edge, almost ready to jump, but very nervous of the outcome. In the end, he just went for it.

"I wrote the list. I found it arousing to imagine being that sort of husband." He confessed.

"And when I called your bluff, you found that arousing too?"

"Well yes, obviously, I squirted in less than three minutes." He answered, laughing.

"OK, good, well, I'm going to continue calling your bluff. We need to talk about you encouraging me to flirt with Peter. We'll perhaps leave taking it further for another occasion, or maybe do it now, either way it'll be my decision, your role is to be encouraging, ok?"

"Christ, yes, ok, I'll do my best." He promised.

"See that you do, now come and help me choose what to wear."

"Dressing in revealing clothes is further down the list." He reminded his exciting wife.

"Fuck that! I'm horny as hell!"

"So, what about this skirt?" Lucy asked, holding the tiny skirt against her legs to help him judge the length.

"But you have always refused to wear that skirt in the past when I've asked you." Mark objected.

"You're supposed to be encouraging me!" Lucy snapped.

"Sorry, yes, it's very sexy." Mark answered, modifying his attitude.

"Good, that's better, and I thought this T shirt." Lucy suggested, holding up a white, almost see through floppy T shirt which would reveal lots of cleavage.

"Plus no bra, and these pink knickers." Lucy announced, leaving no room for Mark to object.

"Fine!" He replied, clearly not happy.

"Your job is to ENCOURAGE me!! Don't you dare chicken out on me now!!"

"Sorry my love, I'm sure you'll look lovely in that outfit and Peter will have an instant erection the moment he sees you." Mark finally gave the encouragement he'd promised.

"That's better, now go away while I change. Pour me some wine and bring it to me in about ten minutes."

Mark went downstairs and poured himself a large whisky, and sat down in his chair to think. He felt that things had moved completely out of his control. The list of rules he'd written was just a bit of fun, he wasn't actually intending to have to live by them, and while he had to admit to himself that the idea of Lucy seducing his best friend right in front of him was a turn on, it also made him feel a little nauseous.

The problem was, though, what could he do about it. His wife had taken the rules and was running with them, and in less than half an hour Pete would be there, unable to believe his eyes at the sexy way Lucy was dressed. Mark knew that Pete fancied Lucy, he'd made no secret of it, but she had always been conservative in her style of dress, and a little distant with Pete, always making it clear that she would never consider doing anything naughty with him.

He looked at his watch and saw that it was time to take Lucy's wine up.

When he arrived back in their bedroom he was stunned by the vision he saw. Lucy was more sexy than he had ever seen her. Her skirt was incredibly short, her blouse was so see through he could clearly see her nipples, and at the top it dropped away so much it looked as though one tit could pop out at any moment.

"Christ!" Mark exclaimed, "you look incredible."

"Give me the wine quick, I don't think I can go through with this, I'm going to change."

Lucy downed her wine in one long go and handed the glass back to her husband, "bring another," she said.

Mark hurried downstairs, feeling relief that she was re-thinking her outfit, but also a little disappointment that she was going to abandon her plans to flirt with his friend. He topped up her wine, poured a large whisky for himself, and carried both back upstairs.

Mark found his wife sitting on the stool next to her dressing table, crying. He set her wine down in front of her and perched on the corner of the stool next to her and put his arm around her.

"I'm sorry Mark, I thought I could do this, but I can't, I'm just not brave enough." She said through her tears.

"It's me that should be sorry. That list was just a bit of fun, I never intended it to be a plan for our lives. It was childish and I'm very sorry." He said before taking a big gulp of his whisky.

"What a pair we are!" She announced, putting her arms around her husband and blubbing.

"Come on, take a big drink of wine. There's no harm done. We still love each other and we're both happy, aren't we?"

"Yes Mark, I'm very happy, but I wanted to be the kind of wife who would turn you on, by being so adventurous, but I guess it isn't me." Lucy explained, as her tears finally dried up.

"Shall I cancel Pete?" He asked.

"No my love, he'll already be on his way. I just won't dress like a tart, and I won't flirt with him."

For Mark his relief was now turning to serious disappointment. He resolved to do something about it.

"Listen my love, what the list said was that I should encourage you to flirt, but what you were doing was way beyond that, removing my role entirely, so, now I'm going back to the original meaning." Mark proposed, crossing his fingers metaphorically.

"What do you mean?" Lucy asked, puzzled.

"Well, would you please dress just a little more sexy than usual? Not a lot more, just a little. I can help you choose."

"Oh, ok, yes I can do that. Let's have a look," she said, opening her wardrobe again, "I suppose it should be a skirt or dress?"

"Yes, how about this denim one?" He suggested.

"Mnnn, that's a bit boring, what about this cotton skirt instead, I know it's a bit longer, but it's quite thin so in some lights it becomes see through, and it has buttons up the front, which I could undo?"

"Yes to that skirt, but leave the buttons done, up, then, if you're feeling confident, you could undo one, or maybe two." He suggested.

"Good idea." She answered, starting to feel much happier, and even a little turned on.

"So, sexy thong and panty set, but an ordinary T shirt?" He suggested.

"OK, thank you. Thank you so much! Now we can have a little fun, and, if you think of some little encouragement, feel free, OK?"

"Oh, there's the door bell. See you soon my beautiful sexy wife!" Mark said as he headed downstairs to let his best friend in.

Lucy felt so happy, and really quite turned on.

"Pete, come on in, what can I get you, a beer? Some red wine?"

"Beer would be good Mark. Listen, I've got to ask you, did Lucy really suggest asking me over?" Pete asked.

"She did indeed, she said 'We haven't seen Peter in ages, why don't you ask him over?' So I did just that."

At that moment Lucy walked in. Mark thought she looked gorgeous, and he was so proud of her, especially because she had tried so hard to make his fantasies come true, and she still hadn't given up.

Pete thought she looked stunning. He wanted her so much his balls actually ached.

"Peter, how lovely to see you after all this time, come and give me a nice kiss." Lucy sounded so sexy.

Pete didn't resist her suggestion, and wrapped his arms around her and kissed her cheek.

"No, give me a proper kiss." Lucy insisted.

Pete couldn't believe his luck. He placed his left hand behind Lucy's head and pulled her into a full, sexy, lips and tongues kiss, while his right hand explored her left bum cheek. Lucy let it go on for a little while before pulling away, and taking the opportunity to wink at her husband.

"That was more like it Peter, there's no need to be so shy you know, we're all friends here." She told him.

"Mark, get Peter another drink, there's a dear, and me too, while you're there." She instructed.

Mark went over to the fridge in the kitchen, to get the drinks, and as he grabbed a can of beer and the wine bottle, his hands were shaking, whether from nerves or excitement, he didn't know. He went back into the lounge and found that his wife had moved to sit on the sofa next to Pete, and she was showing him something on her phone, and therefore leaning in very close to him.

"Hi Sweety, I'm just showing Peter our holiday photos."

"Oh right. Here's your beer Pete, and your wine my love, I'll just get myself another whisky."

"Please put some music on, it's very quiet in here, or maybe some TV, what do you guys prefer." Lucy suggested.

"How about a porn video?" Mark suggested, confident that his wife would say no.

"OK darling, you choose something we'll all enjoy." She replied.

"Really, are you sure?" He queried.

"Of course, unless Peter would be too embarrassed to watch a sex video with me sitting here next to him." She said, putting her hand near the top of his leg and resting her head on his shoulder.

"N..no." He replied, hardly believing what was happening.

They all drank some of their drinks, then Mark went onto all fours in front of the television, to find a video in the cupboard. He picked one about two guys who have sex with a girl they pick up, as it seemed appropriate. As he turned towards Lucy, to check whether it was alright with her, she lifted her legs up a bit, displaying her bright pink thong to him, then put her legs back down.

Mark didn't bother asking her about the video, he just put it on, then sat back in his chair, acutely aware of his cock growing inside his joggers as he looked at his normally prim and proper wife, waiting to watch a porn video, with her hand on his best friends leg.

The video started and at first it was fairly tedious, just two guys driving an open car in America. They stopped at a cafe, and there was a pretty girl there crying. She explained that she had to get to LA for an audition, but her car had broken down and it couldn't be fixed for a few days. The guys offered to drive her to LA in exchange for some favours on the way, and she agreed , very enthusiastically.

Robsound
Robsound
518 Followers
12