The Rules Change

Story Info
Jeremy wants to change himself, but gets a different chance.
3.3k words
4.27
38.1k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrimalRoots
PrimalRoots
229 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

The son of absentee parents, and the brother of two antithetical sisters, Jeremy sought for a connection. Once he graduated high school he immediately began making the rounds at the local community college, attending parties, school events, bar hopping just to find a friend he could really maintain. Girlfriends came and went, guys piqued his interest for weeks at a time, but in the end he was disappointed.

On the night of his twenty-first birthday, it all changed.

-----

"Jeremy, please? We love you and we just want to celebrate having you in our lives."

Hannah was bent over the kitchen table, looking into his eyes with a sincere plea. She kept her straight blonde hair cut to her jawline except for the straight line of bangs above her eyes. Until recently, she had worn little wire-frame glasses that made her look like a nuclear-age librarian, but the recent upgrade to contacts heightened her small features. Jeremy placed a hand on her face and pushed her back.

"I said no. I don't need any more reminders that I'm one year closer to death."

Kat spoke up from across the table, her voice disembodied by the black suede boots propped up on the table, covering her face. "You don't really have to worry about that until mid-life. If anything you're approaching your prime."

"See? Just pretend it's not your birthday and we're going out for a fun night."

Jeremy sighed, "But we never just go out."

"Well maybe we should start," Hannah said, splaying her hands out by her sides in another attempted plea.

Kat lowered her feet from the table and revealed her thickly freckled face under curly, raven hair. Her black beanie completed the college girl look but for her Keatonesque choice of a business tie over her blouse. "Jay," she said, "do you object to the idea of a carnival?"

"I object to--"

"I repeat, do you object to the idea of a carnival?"

"No, I do not."

Kat stood up and walked by him, patting him on his curly brown hair as she made her way into the kitchen. "Good, then it's settled."

Jeremy hated the condescending tone she always took. In her time as the youngest child, she had grown bitter and cynical, and at a ripe young nineteen years she was already spouting pseudo-intellectual nonsense about economic rhetoric and socialist theory. On the flipside, Hannah was the up-standing oldest of the trio, evident by her conciliatory nature and generally sunny disposition. Jeremy, in more ways than one, often found himself somewhere between the two.

"Fine," he conceded. "You've pestered me enough."

Hannah bent down and kissed him on the cheek. "Thank you! You won't regret it, I promise. By the way, rent is due tomorrow. Sorry, birthday isn't for business. I mean normal day, today is a normal day."

"Hann," Kat said, spooning Lucky Charms onto her pierced tongue, "Shut up."

-----

(Why am I so sure about this? He's the best guy I've ever dated, I think I might even love him. So why am I doing this?)

Erica was approaching his apartment, possibly for the last time. She had only known him for a few short weeks, but their time together was magical. She stopped worrying about her self image when he was around, became more confident about her physical appearance. She began to love the way she looked, even though nothing had changed. Before, Erica thought herself too thin, too fragile, too tan. But he didn't care -- he seemed to like Erica more than her body. (Or does he?)

When she knocked on the door, he answered a short moment later, not quite smiling, but certainly not frowning. Just what she expected. "Hey, cutie," he said. "Come on in."

No one was home, as they often weren't around noon, he explained. His sisters both worked instead of going to school, so he usually had the place to himself when he wasn't in class. It made their sex life that much easier, and even more so because of how close he lived to campus. Their apartment was just a nice five minute walk from any parking spot she could pick.

Erica couldn't help but admire how he looked at any given time, today being no exception. His eyes were somewhere between grey and blue, like a storm over the ocean. He wasn't spectacularly muscular, nor was he overweight or underexercised. His face was chiseled, though his expressions were often soft. He always looked like something poignant were on his mind, as if something marvelous could spill out of his mouth any second.

And still, he was cold.

"I don't want to lie," she said, not knowing how to start. "I can't feed you a cliché and feel comfortable with myself."

He was unfazed by her solemn tone. "Okay."

"It's not me, it's you. I am on the verge of obsession over here, I feel like I could tell you anything, give everything to you and... you just... don't seem interested. I'm falling for you, but you don't seem any more comfortable with me than our first time together. And I know there's nothing wrong with me, I am a great girlfriend."

"So you want to break up?"

"Yes," Erica said, incredulous. "See, you already know because you don't care."

"Okay," he said. "Sorry it didn't work out."

"What is wrong with you?" Tears were threatening to break past her eyelids. "Do you feel anything for me at all?"

"I like spending time with you."

"Is that it?" Jeremy had nothing to say. "You really are heartless."

Erica began to storm out, but she saw the page-a-day calendar tacked to the wall in the kitchen, and felt the sting of guilt surge through her entire body. "Happy birthday," she said. And it was over.

The moment she got back in her car, the tears decided not to fall. Instead, she was overwhelmed with ecstasy, as if she had jumped through a ring of fire. The beast could have bitten, but she held it at bay. (He didn't have the courtesy to fight,) she thought, but then countered that with, (I'm all the love I need in the end.)

She started to look at herself in the rearview mirror of her car, and began admiring. Taking a lesson from the wonderful man she'd failed to woo, Erica began to arouse herself. She could even feel herself getting wet.

-----

"Isn't this so cool?" Hannah shouted. The county fair was loud, and populated liberally with young people of varying personas. Jeremy was almost unable to enjoy the environment, surrounded by so many disinteresting people. He tried to distract himself, wondering whether Erica had been worth fighting for in the end.

Kat tilted her cotton candy over toward him and said, "Want a bite?" Intending to avoid further prodding by either sister, he took a small bite and let Hannah lead them toward the ring toss booth. She failed at all three.

"You think they have a Zoltar machine here?" Hannah asked, giddy.

"What's a --" and then Jeremy remembered. "Right, from Big."

"Holy shit, look!" Backed into a corner between the Guess Your Weight booth and the base of the Ferris wheel, there stood a novelty Zoltar, pulled straight from the 1980's. Just like the movie, it only took a quarter.

"Okay, Normal Day Boy," Kat said. "Here's a quarter."

Erica was still on his mind. He was thinking about their first time together, and just how easily it came to him to fuck her and hold her like they'd already been a couple for months. Surely at the time she had mistaken it for intimacy -- to him, it was a routine all too familiar. He had truly gone on auto-pilot for the entire relationship. (And what if I hadn't? Would I like her any more than I do? Or did I need to make her more likeable?)

"Jeremy!" Hannah pushed him by his shoulder toward the machine. "Go make a wish, or I'll break your face."

He dropped Kat's quarter into the machine and leaned against it, eyes away while the quarter slid in successfully. He couldn't see the gypsy's unblinking eyes, but he could see the countless lost quarters. "Hooray," he groaned. "What to wish for..."

The machine whispered, but he couldn't hear the words. Jeremy stood up straight, sure his mind was playing tricks on him. (Better get this over with.) "I wish I could change people," he said, sighing. (Then maybe I can make myself like someone.)

Hannah walked closer and pressed the button for him, the sounds of her cheering finally reaching his ears just as she was winding down. A little paper card popped out of the machine, reading YOUR WISH IS GRANTED.

"Lucky day," she said, kissing him on the cheek. "Don't tell anyone your wish, okay?"

-----

Kat ran off to hit on some girl she saw by the funnel cake stand, and Hannah practically begged him to ride the Ferris wheel with her. Giving them her blessing, Kat handed off the cotton candy, and Jeremy was doomed to a slow ride fifty feet into the air with the more commanding of his two sisters.

"You've been down lately," she said as the wheel began to turn, raising them up one foot at a time. "Especially today."

"It's been a rough life," he said. "The usual routine just isn't cutting it for me. I need to find something that works or... make something work."

"How's your sex life?"

"Weird question, Hannah. Real Tommy Wiseau shit."

She slapped him on the arm weakly. "It's a serious question. Maybe you need to spice that up."

(Maybe you're right,) Jeremy thought with a hint of sarcasm. (I need a much stronger libido. That will fix everything.) "Erica and I have been at it quite a bit. Probably would have today if..." He had let it slip, but didn't mean to bring it up. Knowing Hannah would pry the rest of it out, he voluntarily continued. "... she hadn't broken things off today."

"Jeremy..." she cooed, "I'm so sorry. Can I do anything?" Her hand instinctively went to his wrist, where it always did when she expressed deep sympathy. But this time, they sat side by side, and his wrist lay atop his thigh, dangerously close to crotch. It occurred to him, and he was not sure why, that the wheel had stopped just as they left all visibility of the world below. (They must be letting more people on.)

"Get me a new fuck buddy," he said, knowing she would think it a joke. He wasn't kidding.

"Okay," she said honestly. "So I gather from Erica you like latina girls, is that your type?"

"I..." he looked at her then, able to detect the sincerity in her eyes. "I like lots of different types. Listen, you don't have to --"

A glaze went over her eyes then, and though she spoke with the same sensitivity as before, something about her gaze was blank, somehow rehearsed. "You said to find you a new fuck buddy, so I will." (Obedient,) Jeremy thought. (She looks obedient.)

"Stay still," he said, probing her eyes for some sign of intent. The look was familiar, like when Erica had become particularly engrossed in their intercourse. She had always been the submissive type, at times to a dedicated extent, but this was on another level entirely. Hannah's eyes were her own, but now possessed. And Jeremy felt himself harden.

She hadn't moved at all since he spoke, even when the Ferris wheel rolled back into motion and sent them to the apex of its curvature. "Okay, you're good," he said, assuming she was kidding around. He tried to suppress his erection with thoughts of baseball and cacti, but it persisted. Hannah didn't question his odd behavior.

"So, who would you like me to approach?" she asked.

"Never mind," he said. "I was joking."

Hannah began to laugh heartily as if he had delivered the punchline to a clever anecdote. (Something is wrong, or she's fucking with me. But she would never do this, she would never think to do this. And her eyes...)

"You're so funny, Jeremy," Hannah said, and her grip on his wrist tightened. Underneath his jeans, his cock was extending closer and closer to her. At this particular moment he felt cursed to have such a long erection, topping out at nine inches. But her obedience, if not feigned, could surely save him the embarrassment.

"Scoot over that way," Jeremy said. She moved away from him toward the other side of their car, taking her sympathy with her. Somehow it was like she wasn't listening, or unaware of the peculiarity in their silence. She just kept smiling, looking pretty and happy to be there. He began to appreciate her face, the way it was framed by her blonde hair and lit by a beaming smile. (A smile always looks best covered in cum,) he thought, but quickly damned himself for thinking in such a way.

The wheel began to take them down again, and Jeremy became overwhelmed by Hannah's unbroken gaze. He muttered, "Enough," as though part of him knew it would end her trance. She began to speak freely again.

"If there's anything you need, I want to help," she said. "You know where I live." A giggle topped off his erection, making it obvious to anyone not looking at his eyes. Luckily, Hannah was, and even if she weren't he suspected that she would ignore it. Jeremy waited for the car to reach the bottom and practically bolted from the contraption.

"Jeremy," his sister called after him, reaching a delicate hand out that he wished would touch him again.

"Stay here," he said. "I'll be back."

Jeremy ran to the restroom, jumping into a stall and instantly dropping his pants. His cock freed itself, springing from its cotton wrapping and oozing with pre-cum in quantities he had never seen before. Quickly, his hand grasped his rock-hard shaft and began to stroke. The thought of Hannah was finally leaving him -- the sensation of his arousal had become so strong that he needed no thoughts to complete his pleasure.

"What are you doing?!" a woman shouted, the door to the bathroom stall suddenly open. "You're in the women's room!"

From inside the stall, Jeremy could see the absence of urinals, and realized that in his haste he had made this error. The woman, thirty years old if she was a day, was frozen in horror at his public masturbation, and looked ready to bolt for the police. But his mind, still high from the pleasure of self-attention, commandeered his though process once again. (Don't just stand there, suck it.)

She stepped in with him, no less horrified but now looking determined. "Fine," she said. "But I'll get you out of here faster."

She lowered herself to her knees and attempted to lick up his shaft in one motion, but her tongue went dry before she could reach the tip. Too happy to dawdle on surprise, his libido's quick wit commanded, (Have fun, this is what you came here to do.)

Like magic, her dry tongue began to moisten, and her reluctant grimace eased into content. Now she grasped his cock at the base of the shaft and began to coat his whole length with her saliva. "I'm Breia," she said, just before covering the head of his cock with her lips.

"Jeremy," he said.

Her skills were nothing exemplary, but the relief she provided was nothing short of salvation. He was throbbing on her tongue, able to feel every last one of her taste buds slide against his skin. Then when he looked down to her, he saw the glaze in her eyes, the very same look Hannah gave him on the Ferris wheel. (This is me,) he thought. (This is what I can do.)

"Breia," he said, caressing her glowing amber hair and running a thumb down her slender cheek, "Are you single?"

"No," she said, taking her mouth from him and stroking as she spoke. "My husband is waiting outside."

He smiled at the risk of it all. She smiled with him. Jeremy repeated his own home address to her twice. "Remember that. You'll need it. You won't be able to cum when you have sex with your husband anymore. You are now addicted to my cock, and my cock alone. My cum makes you happier than anything, but you can never tell that to anyone. Understand?"

"I understand, Jeremy."

"Now keep sucking."

His instruction doubled her talent, as extreme arousal often did to anyone. She was still a far cry from Erica's blow job talent, but at a time like this he felt as though the gentlest of strokes could send him over the edge. Her enthusiasm could not be denied as Breia's head bounced back and forth, her tongue grazing the underside of his cock and her hand twisting with each pump that her mouth completed. Each vein inside his shaft pulsed with incredible desire, and he could feel a crescendo begin.

Breia could sense the stirring, and started to go faster with her hand. Her lips rested at the tip of his cock, and through the glaze in her eyes Jeremy could see a real joy to her action. Something had truly changed inside her that a simple dismissal would not fix. (She is mine now.)

"Stop," Jeremy said, risking the sacrifice of his release. She stopped. He let her eyes speak for her, the way Hannah's had, and Jeremy relished in her desperation to obey. Then at last he grabbed her hair and commanded, "Swallow."

Suddenly he was fucking her mouth with incredible force, causing her to grunt with each thrust of his hips. Her throat was unprepared for the size of him, and he could feel her gag again and again, but he was too lost in zeal to adjust anything. Just when he sensed she couldn't handle anymore, his body tightened and his cock convulsed between her lips, spurt after spurt of his seed dripping onto her tongue and eventually filling her mouth.

Happier than ever, she swallowed everything. Jeremey dismissed her to an unsatisfying night of marital sex.

-----

At home, Jeremy was still hard as a rock, but he had been able to hide it from his sisters on the ride home. Still he was smiling from the sensation of Breia's throat struggling to accommodate him. Every couple of seconds, a quick flash of Hannah replaced Breia in this vision.

Jeremy went to bed without too many words to his sisters, who by now were adjusted to his quiet demeanor for the evening. They bid him a good night's sleep, and left him to his own devices. Just as he was beginning to enjoy the recent memory of a public affair, Jeremy heard a scratch at the window. He turned his head, expecting to see a bird.

At the window stood a woman shrouded in a cloak of feathers, skin pale, eyes black, and tongue licking her lips.

Before Jeremy could shout, she was past the window, a clawed hand covering his mouth and another grasping at his cock. "It wasn't the machine that gave you this power," she said. "It was me."

"Whmm-dmm-ymm-wmm?"

"I want you to thank me," the dark creature said. "And you can start by helping me."

She removed her hand from Jeremy's mouth, but started stroking him to maintain sedation. "I'll do anything," he said instinctually.

"I like the direction you took things," she praised. "So it got me thinking. I could use new additions to my harem."

"H-ha-harem? What harem?"

"Pardon me," she said, blood red lips so close to his neck that he shivered. "My name is Cree. And I'm your angel."

PrimalRoots
PrimalRoots
229 Followers