The Run

Story Info
A run, a thunderstorm, a badly maintained beach-hut...
1.3k words
3.95
9.5k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She rested her hands on her knees and breathed deeply. She'd been jogging for a while and was a little out of breath. In out, in out. The seaside air felt good in her lungs...warm...salty. Her body too was warm. Even though she only had on a tshirt and yoga pants, she was sweating...it ran down her back and she could feel it moist between her legs and ass. Not a nasty feeling in this situation...felt quite good actually...getting back to nature. Bar the twinge of hayfever she loved it all.

She looked across those beautiful dunes...the sand...the scrub grass...just so gorgeous...especially when she got to the sea. Breathtaking. She saw something move in the water...some crazy guy was swimming! A bit rough for that. She mentally shrugged and carried on the run...only a bit further...

She circled round for another 10 minutes and it was only then she felt the first drops of rain on her. She didn't mind the rain, but the first rumblings of thunder made her yelp a little cry if shock...really loud like it was a few feet above her. Hmmmm. Never liked being under lightning. She surveys the landscape and spies the two old beach huts she sometimes got changed in...best thing would be to sit it out for 10 minutes...let it pass over.

She opens the door, checks for spiders and sits on the old dusty bench. Closes her eyes...the sweaty clothes against her feel almost sensual...those wet knickers riding up her a little...the sports bra tight against her...clinging...hovering somewhere between hot and cold in the electrically charged air. She thinks for a millisecond about moving her hand to her groin but quickly banished the thought and blushes inwardly...

A huge crack of thunder makes her jump. And then another unexpected sound surprises her. The other hut door being opened closed and the bolt going. She holds her breath. She didn't think anybody else would be around...then she remembered the swimmer. With utmost care she leaned forward and placed her eye to the thin gaps in the deteriorating wood. His hut was on the bright side of the beach so while she could see in he couldn't see her...she hoped anyway. Sure, it was him. 6ft plus. No athlete, but not bad. Brown hair plastered across his forehead with seawater. Nice blue eyes...he wasn't bad. The thunder rumbled again and she made out the tired look across his face. She recognised him gauging when the next crack would fall.

He hooked his thumbs into his shorts and pulled them down. She quickly turned her head...jeez...got to give him some privacy...I couldn't possibly...could I?...maybe just a...a quick look. Slowly she places her eye to the slit again...and there he is naked...her eye is drawn to his cock...she bites her lip...its a while since she's been in the presence if a naked man...feels like ages anyway. But this feels so WRONG. She kinda disgusts herself...how would she feel if the situation was reversed? (If she was honest she'd be more than a little turned on...).

But she can't take her eyes off him toweling himself...hair first...face and neck...torso...groin...the feeling of those wet pants wedged in her increases...she feels the blood rushing there...oh God...I could get arrested for this, she thinks...perversely this makes the tingle grow stronger...the towel moves from his groin and she has to bite her lip from saying something...he's started to get hard. He leans against the wall facing her now. Eyes shut tight. He looks tense. She has a sudden urge to run in and kiss him but with an awkward smile she fights it off.

...she gazes at it hanging there...not a bad size...she starts to imagine licking it but before she can she watches as he pulls the skin back exposing the soft pink of the head...she fights to stop her breathing becoming audible...and surreptitiously slides her right hand down between her legs...she CANNOT believe she's doing this...he begins to pull back more and more...she can see it thicken and straighten...his balls juddering with every squeeze. The muscles in his body tighten...his toes curl up and down and he let's out a tiny moan...her own fingers are working away at her clit through two layers of material. Oh Jesus this feels so naughty...but so right at the same time...and then...and then...that unmistakable tingle in the back of her throat materialises...working its way up...fast...faster than she can handle...damn pollen...and it explodes out of her: "ATCHOOOOOOOO!!".

Oh shit.

Oh Jesus.

He jumps...you don't blame him...but now he knows your there he leans towards the partition wall. 'Hey!'. Oh fuck...you stay perfectly still...breathing almost stopped..."I can see the whites of your eyes..."...Oh fuckity fuck...he's opening his door...goes back fwereis towel...(seems churlish, you've seen everything now!) He bangs on the door but then notices it's open (you didn't want to lock the noisy rusty lock once he turned up - damn).

The door rushes back and daylight streams in. You squint and only then seeing him stood there do you remember your hand squashed between your thighs...you whip it out and put the offending thing behind your back. Oh Jesus...you seem dizzy...your head feels like its going to burst its so red. You shift your eyes to the floor...waiting for him to say something... "I'm...sorry..." a little voice you don't recognise whispers...but it IS you.

He sighs...you briefly look up and glance at the towel bunched in front of him. "Well...you kind of knocked me off my stride..." Looking up at his eyes...awkward silences of all awkward silences...he looks like he's thinking...a smile plays across that face...he moves the towel! Naked again a few feet in front of you...you can't take your eyes off him. "Do you...want to help me get back there?" Its a genuine question. There's no expectation in his voice...you can walk now...if you want...

FUCK. If you were surprised at the peeping, you're shocked now. You feel yourself getting off the bench...on to your knees...and reaching out to his semi erect penis. You run your fingers along the shaft. Like soft leather..."Like...this...?" You ask...your voice cracking with nerves. "Anything you want...is that ok?" he smiles...you don't feel forced...there's nothing menacing about him...you just really...well...want to make amends.

You pull the skin back as he did and look closely at his head...place a delicate lick along the slit at the end. Working the tip of your tongue up there...tasting his precum ooze a little...he braces his hands against the door frame. Christ, you hope no-one else is coming for a jog or a swim. Your short lick turns into a long one, tracing a line from the base of his balls all the way along underneath, feeling the muscle and skin around it. You can taste the tang of the sea on him. Next you take as much of his ballsack in your mouth and suck...oh he likes this...profanities are whispered by him...you suck and release...suck and release...you can sense the fluid in there aching to get out. Saliva caked round your face now...you get a little buzz when you try to remind yourself of the insanity of what you are doing...but you don't care...your soaking gusset tells you you don't care...if you looked you'd see you'd gone through the knickers and are now dampening the yoga pants.

You can feel he's not that far off...you take the head in your mouth again...just suck...and suck...suck...suck...whilst rolling his skin back and forth...quite hard...this isn't a teasing movement now...its yelling "I want you to cum!"...you feel it tense in your hand...its like steel...your jaw aches but you don't stop...you can hear the noise the mix of saliva and precum are making as it enters and exits your mouth...it sounds SO filthy...but it turns you on.

And finally he rises on his tiptoes...thrusts his hips...and unloads in your mouth, opening his eyes to see your cheeks bulge. It keeps coming...you think for a sec about taking it out...but you want it all...so you gulp it down as best you can...some escapes your mouth, dribbling down your chin...dripping on your legs and the floor.

He tenses the last drops out which you let drip on your outstretched tongue. You swallow these last drops and smile your brightest "is that ok?" smile at him.

He drops to the floor and kisses you. First time the first kiss has come AFTER that you think...