The Runaway Bride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure," he grinned "take your time. What are you doing this afternoon? Do you want to get together?"

Chadspeak: "Do you want to fuck this afternoon?"

I thought about it for two seconds before deciding to savor the glow from my night with Natali.

"You know I promised my mother I'd help her get ready for a charity auction, so I'm booked. I'll call you tomorrow." Hanging up the phone, I made my way to the bathroom and drew a bath. While soaking in the hot water, I played the previous evening through in my mind. My first lesbian encounter had been beyond my wildest expectations. Certainly, it had been more intense then any sexual experience I'd ever had with a guy. As the water cooled, I tried not to think about what that meant.

On Monday morning while I was sitting at my desk a floral delivery truck pulled up outside. Like a ritual, the secretaries lined up near the window to watch as the driver came in side. Stopping briefly at the receptionist's desk, he headed into our area. Without thinking, I returned my attention to the Email I'd been drafting. A few seconds later, there was a knock at my cubicle.

"Excuse me," he smiled. "I have some flowers here for Robin Hearst."

"Oh, thanks." I was at a loss; Chad had never sent me flowers before. The arrangement was a single red rose with some baby's breath and fern, all in a simple cut crystal vase. As I admired the simplicity and elegance of the arrangement, another thought crossed my mind, but I dismissed it instantly. That is, until I read the card.

"Robin - Thank you for a wonderful evening. -N-"

Oh my.

Part II

Over the next couple of weeks, Natali and I met several times. The kindness' and attentions she gave me were just breathtaking. It was as though she knew my mind and automatically knew in every situation the thing to say or do that made me feel like a princess. Each time we made love, the emotional depth and power was just more amazing. Sometimes it was sweet and romantic, while other times it was energetic and demanding.

After one particularly enthusiastic session, we were laying together when she turned to me.

"You know, I'm a little kinky right?"

"I remember something about that yes..." I murmured.

Pulling me forward, she whispered in my ear. "I'd like you to ..."

A little shocked, I leaned back. "Are you sure? I've never..."

"It's OK. I've done it before. Trust me it will be OK." she laughed.

Handing me a bottle of lubricant, she lay back on the bed and spread her legs.

Moving up to her, I put some lubricant on a couple of fingers and slowly worked them in and out of her pussy.

"Yes. That's it. Now, put some more lubricant on and add another finger," she purred.

Following her instructions I soon had four fingers massaging gently in and out of her slit. It was mesmerizing watching my glistening hand slide in and out of her tight opening. I could feel her rising level of excitement.

"Now, put some more lubricant over your hand. Use lots. Good, now make a fist. Wrap your fingers around your thumb. Right, now work your fist into me. That's it, now rotate it just a little. Ohhh..."

Amazed, I watched as her stretched pussy swallowed my hand. As the widest part of my hand passed into her a guttural moan escaped her lips. It was just the hottest thing I'd ever seen. My hand felt as though it was encased in a hot, slick vise. I could feel the tension of her flash wrapped around my intruding hand. Her head was thrown back and forth with abandon, while her hands alternately kneaded her breasts and then pulled violently on the nipples. Her hips were rotating and I could feel her trying to work my hand further into her. Slowly I worked my hand deeper into her until I was up to my wrist.

Bringing my face near her, I pressed my mouth over her pussy, sucking her engorged clit inside, alternately raking the hood of her clit between my teeth and massaging it with my tongue.

"Oh, yes. Fuck my cunt! Fuck me. Fuck me harder!! Yes. Fuck me. Oh shit, fuck me. Make me your slut! Oh, YES! I'M CUMMING FUCK ME HARDER!"

Ignoring her commands, I delicately rotated my hand a few degrees and eased it slightly in and out of her. Non-stop orgasms rolled over her for several minutes. Finally, she reached down and grasped my wrist and pulled my fist from her tight embrace.

"Wow!" she panted. "That was terrific. It was so good. You are just amazingly talented!"

"My pleasure," I said smiling back. We spent the rest of that afternoon shopping and doing girl things. It was marvelous. We laughed and giggled at each other as we tried on underwear sets, each more daring than the last. Occasionally, we exchanged passionate kisses.

At the same time, things with Chad were getting a little strained. Finally, I couldn't put the threesome off any longer, and Natali and I agreed to meet Chad at my place.

To say it was a sucked would be an understatement like saying the ocean is wet. It was a disaster. I'm not sure exactly what I expected. Chad wanted to watch us go down on each other, so we did that while he sat nearby drinking a beer, and yanking on his dick. Finally, he joined us. Chad knelt between my legs and started fucking me. At the same time he was pistoning in out of me, his eyes were glued to Natali. I could see the desire for her in his eyes. I felt scorned and jealous at the same time. He was just a disgusting pig! I was grateful when she straddled my face so I didn't have to look at him staring at her. After Chad finished, he got up and went to the kitchen to get another beer.

Looking at Natali, I burst into tears.

"Shhh baby. It's OK. I'm sorry it was like that. It's OK," she soothed. She held me while I sobbed out my heart to her. As his semen leaked out of me, I felt increasingly soiled and degraded.

Eventually, I pulled myself together and she left.

Part III

Over the next few months Natali and I continued to see each other. Sometimes we'd meet for lunch, or when Chad was traveling, I'd spend the weekend with her. It didn't take long for me to realize that I was falling in love with her. While she seemed always happy to see me, we never really acknowledged that we had a relationship, or talked about where it was going. I just wasn't sure where we stood. I was afraid to raise the subject for fear of disturbing what we did have. Another problem was that I was engaged to Chad, and our wedding date was rapidly approaching.

I thought about telling my mother that the wedding was off. I wasn't marrying Chad Yeah, right! I could just imagine my mother's reaction. She thought Chad was terrific. When I made tentative comments about my reservations in marrying him, she came unglued.

"No! I will not hear this. Your wedding date has been set, the dress bought, the guests invited, and the church reserved!" This was just the warm-up. Soon, she was going all-out. "YOU ARE GOING TO MARRY CHAD, DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME! THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH HIM. YOU NEED TO ADJUST YOUR ATTITUDE AND START THINKING ABOUT THOSE AROUND YOU." Chad's family was old money, while daddy was an upstart. Mother craved the respectability that an alliance with Chad's family would bring. She was the one I was supposed to think about.

As the wedding date neared, Natali became more withdrawn. Eventually, we had a stupid argument, over my mother of all dumb things, and we stopped seeing each other.

Heartbroken, I carried on with my life, and the wedding arrangements. Mostly, I cried myself to sleep a lot.

Part IV

"Repeat after me"

"Repeat after me"

A throat cleared. Someone was gently squeezing my arm. Oh. Crap!

"Repeat after me," the priest spoke. "I Robin take thee Chad".

Finally, I knew what I had to do. Turning I faced the audience.

"I'm so sorry. I've made a terrible mistake, and I hope you forgive me. I just can't do this." Reaching down, I took off my heels, and walked out of the church. My father was waiting for me at the end of the aisle.

"I'm so proud of you baby. That took a lot of courage. Things will be OK"

"Mom's going to blow a gasket!" I moaned.

"Let me take care of your mother he said. I've let her have too much control over you. I'm sorry. I'll try to make it up to you. Why don't you go home, and get out of the dress? We'll catch up with you after the guests are taken care of."

"Thanks daddy. I love you."

"I love you too kitten." he grinned

After collecting my purse, I made my way out the side entrance of the church, and hailed a taxi. As I got in, the driver asked me where to go. I thought about it for two seconds. "Flatirons Towers please."

Before I knew what was happening, I was standing in front of her apartment. I had no idea what I was going to say, I just knew this was where I was supposed to be. Holding my breath, I knocked on the door.

When she opened the door, I could see her face was blotchy and red from crying. "Natali" I breathed. "I'm so sorry. I didn't know."

Crying openly now, she stepped forward and hugged me, sobbing in to the lace of my dress. "I didn't know what to say," she blubbered. "I've never been in love before. I was terrified to tell you. I was afraid you wouldn't want me."

"Oh, baby. I'm so sorry. I love you more than you can know. How could I not want you? You're the most wonderful person I know. I've been miserable without you."

We stood there together in her open doorway, sobbing, laughing, and holding each other for ten minutes. When we finally got ourselves together, she looked at me and said:

"Uh, it looks like you're going to be late for your wedding" she said hesitantly.

"The wedding is off. I left him standing at the altar." I said softly.

"Wow," she mouthed. "What did your mother say?"

"Fuck her! If she's not going to put my happiness first, I'm not going to put her happiness first. Now, help me get out of this dress. I've missed you for so long and I want to make love to you."

"Um, could you leave it on? I think its pretty erotic. I've always wanted to make love to a woman in a wedding dress."

"Absolutely. I've always wanted the person I love to take me while I wore a wedding dress."

Like a doll, she arranged me on the bed, placing me in the center, lifting the dress so that I was exposed to her.

"OH, I definitely approve" she smiled, looking at me hungrily.

I was wearing white stockings held up by a garter belt, with white satin panties. The contrast between my skin and the stockings was wonderful, and the darkness of the hairs that escaped the sides of the panties gave an impression of pulsing sensuality that couldn't be contained.

Pushing the panties aside, she quickly buried her tongue in my sex. I started cumming almost immediately. "Oh Natali, Oh baby. I love you so much. Oh yes! Fuck me. Fuck Me. FUCK ME!" I was screaming incoherently as her tongue probed me over and over. When I could take no more, I pushed her face away from me.

Grinning wickedly, she looked at me and said: "Back in a sec!".

I was past caring. I felt like the sun was shining through me, radiating warmth. The feeling was just so yummy I could have savored it forever. When she returned, she was wearing a strap-on.

"Come over here," she said, gesturing to a chair by the vanity. Next to the vanity was an old fashioned full length mirror. "Now, bend over."

As I bent over she loosened the bodice of the dress, letting my breasts spill out. Next, she lifted the dress over my ass so that it was draped over my lower back. Unfastening the garters, she removed my panties, and then reattached them. Each touch of her skin against me was electric. My skin was just hyper sensitive. I could feel the air conditioner vent across the room sending a gentle breath over me.

Moving up to my face, she kissed me deeply. As we kissed. I could feel her hands wandering around my back side, probing and kneading. In no time, my breath was again coming in short gasps.

"Do you trust me?" she whispered.

"Yes baby. I trust you," I whispered. "I'm yours."

Moving behind me she delivered 4 swift swats to my ass. The sharp pain was jolting, but it felt so right. I felt like I deserved to be punished, and I knew she loved me. Soon, my ass had taken on a red glow. As I looked at myself in the mirror I could hardly recognize myself. My breasts were swaying freely with each breath I took. The nipples were puffy and engorged. Never before had they ached so much to be touched. The redness on my buttocks, contrasted sharply with the crisp virginal whiteness of the wedding gown. I could see a trickle of moisture flowing from me, down my leg. The heels that I was wearing accented my legs, and made my calves stand out through the stockings. My face had a mingled look of surrender and lust that was entrancing. I had never felt so sexy, or so loved. Moving up behind me, Natali placed the tip of the dildo at the entrance of my pussy. Slowly, achingly slowly, she pushed into me. I could feel every bump and ridge on the fake cock as it deeply invaded my center, filling me completely. A steady stream of small moans escaped my lips. I tried to force myself back on to it, to set up the rhythm that I needed, but she would have none of it. Holding my hips firmly, she slowly stroked the full length of the large dildo into me.

When she had it fully inserted, she paused and then started caressing me. Running her hands over my back, then gently raking her nails along my spine. Delicately, she traced the outlines of my ass, sliding her hands over my warmed flesh. Then, cupping my vulva with one hand she reached forward and started kneading my breasts. As she was doing this, small quakes shuddered through my body, sending shocks of pleasure through me.

Slowly, she started stroking in and out of me. At first, just an inch at a time, and then steadily the length of the strokes increased until she was withdrawing almost the full length of it before plunging it back into me. I was in heaven. All of the feelings of love and lust swept through me. I felt as though my consciousness was changing centers, moving from my head to my pussy. It felt like I was existing to be fucked, and the pleasure running over me was the fulfillment of that purpose. As her speed increased, I started grunting and groaning.

"Make love to me Natali! Oh baby, I love you. Don't stop. Never stop."

"I'll never let you go again. I'm so sorry. I love you Robin," she moaned back.

At her words, I looked in the mirror to see her. She had been transformed. Her auburn hair was flying around her face as she thrust in and out of me. Her eyes had a half-closed, half-glazed look while her lips were pursed into a tight "0". A rivulet of perspiration was moving down her gleaming chest sliding between her breasts, working its way towards her sensuous navel. Her ample breasts sprang forward as her hips slammed into mine. I could see the dimple in her ass as it was clenched, while she drove over and over into me.

I was slipping in and out of coherence as the first orgasm rocked me. I felt my knees buckle, but Natali had her hands firmly under me and held me up as she continued to fuck me with the dildo. Orgasm after orgasm detonated within me. I lost track of the words as they spilled from my lips. I only remember our joined sighs and moans.

When she stopped, she continued to run her hands over me, caressing me. I moaned when she withdrew from me and stood me up. Turning the chair around, she positioned herself on it, and had me mount her again. We sat in the chair, hugging and kissing each other gently, caressing each other. She took first one breast, and then the other in her hands, treasuring them, lightly flicking the nipples with her tongue. After several minutes of this intimate play, I started moving up and down on the dildo. We each had one more small climax together.

Finally, we moved back to the bed. Natali was laying on it, watching me raptly as I shrugged out of the dress.

"What do you think we should do with this?" I asked, holding out the dress.

"Keep it, definitely. Even if you never wear it again, just looking at it will probably bring back enough memories to set off an earthquake. Besides, maybe we could use it for its intended purpose."

I smiled as I moved to lay next to her. "I'd like that." I cried.

**********************************

I'd like to thank SilverTempest for editing. Her efforts helped make this a better story.

If you enjoyed this story, please take a few seconds to vote for it. Thanks.

12