The Runaway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a couple of minutes of this, Heather was getting louder and her rhythm was gone and she was jerky and her head was flailing from side to side. LeAnne stepped around in front of her and grabbed her head and pulled it into her crotch. LeAnne shoved her cunt forward into Heather's face. Both of them yelled and orgasmed together. Heather shoved down so hard on my cock that it finally sent me over the edge and I shot her pussy full of my cum.

Heather now had girl cum running down her chin and man cum running out of her cunt. She eased over onto her side and lay there for a few minutes. LeAnne continued to lightly play with her titties. Then she bent over and took my softening cock and licked it clean.

Finally, I found the strength to say "Anyone tired and want to go to sleep? Because I am whipped!"

LeAnne said "Darling, would you mind if she and I had one more round with each other before we go to bed?"

"You two have worn me out." I leaned up and kissed her lips and bid her a goodnight. Then I did the same for Heather.

Heather opened her eyes and said "Do you mind if I spend the night? I brought some clothes, just in case."

"Of course not my dear. You may spend the night as often as you like!" I said, smiling.