The Runesmith Chronicles Ch. 16

Story Info
After, Obligations, Improvement.
9k words
4.84
23.5k
37

Part 16 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BluDraygn
BluDraygn
1,968 Followers

Welcome back!

For those of you reading The Runesmith Chronicles for the first time I recommend going back and starting at Chapter one. Mostly so you have a better understanding of how things like magic work and what's going on.

I update my Bio with my latest projects and stories I'm working on each time i post a new chapter.

As always votes and feedback are greatly appreciated!

Enjoy!

Blu

------

Edited by: Old Fart

------

Perra and Kahrin both squealed like little girls and came together in a big hug as soon as they saw each other the next morning. After some quick chatter and complaints from both of them about being sore, making Kal curious as to why Kahrin would be sore, the two women disappeared into the back of the inn. Kal sat down next to Bren who was eyeing him warily.

"Did I do something wrong, Bren?" Kal asked.

The big man grunted and smiled, "Next time you make a girl into a woman. Pick a different room. Kahrin thought it a challenge to try to keep up with you two."

Kal drew back in confusion then thought about the layout of the inn for a moment. His and Perra's room had been right above Bren's.

Kal let out a hearty laugh, "Every time?"

"You two aren't exactly quiet."

"That explains why Kahrin told Perra she was sore too."

"Not that you could tell from fuckin' her. We just got back out here after your good morning romp when you came down. The blasted woman had one of the kitchen helpers listening for you to start up again. Damned if you didn't, too."

Kal laughed and patted the big man on the arm as he stood up after seeing the women coming back out. His hand lingered for just a moment as the healing rune lit up.

"You're a good man, Master Kal. You'll be a proper saint if you don't do the same for Kahrin. My boys need a rest from last night."

Kal stood as the girls walked up, Perra coming over and giving him a passionate, and very minty, kiss.

"What were you two conspiring about?" Kahrin asked Bren archly.

"Just mentioning to Master Kal that I'm looking forward to him and Lady Perra leaving so I can get some proper rest," said the large man grinning up at the barmaid.

A voice came from halfway across the dining room interrupted, "I 'ope yer not needing too much rest," said Ada walking towards the group. "Ya seem to 'ave forgotten that my room is jus' on the other side of Bren's, Kahrin. I had ta listen to all four of ya all bloody night. I'm needing a bit o' relief m'self after all that."

Bren stood up and met the blonde barmaid partway, picking her up and throwing her over his shoulder to the sound of her shrieks of protest. "Good day, Master Kal. Good day, Lady Perra," he said over Ada's half-hearted complaints that she hadn't meant right this second. He then gave her a pat on the rear and walked into the back of the inn.

"Be back before lunch rush!" Kahrin called after them.

Perra was wide-eyed, "She can take that too?"

Kahrin laughed, "No, she just gets fingers. As big as his are, that's enough for the lass. In return, she'll wrap those tits of hers around him or hold her legs tight together and let him fuck her between the thighs. Bren will get his, don't ye worry," she said smiling.

Kal and Perra bid the barmaid farewell and headed for the stable master to pick up Bonn. Kal let Perra get up first. She was feeling pretty tender at the moment and was just starting to regret their morning activities. She winced as Kal mounted up behind her and accidentally ground her pussy into the saddle. Kal noticed and just held out the arm with the healing rune in front of her. Perra shook her head, she had become a woman last night and considered this to be a part of the whole experience, uncomfortable as it was.

Kal called over one of the stable hands. With a squeak of surprise from Perra, he lifted her off the saddle and let her down into the hands of the stable worker. He then took off his travel cloak and folded it over before laying it on the saddle in front of him. Finally, he motioned to the stableboy to pass a very indignant looking Perra back up and carefully lowered her onto the saddle.

"I would've been fine," she grumped as Kal directed Bonn out of the stable and towards home.

"I know, but since you won't let me heal you I don't see any reason for you to be more uncomfortable than necessary," he replied.

Perra was thoughtful for a moment, "I don't think you should offer anymore Kal."

"Fair enough I won't then."

"Not just me, silly man," Perra's voice took on a hint of sadness, "I doubt I'm the last virgin you will be with. From now on you shouldn't offer to heal them."

"Why's that?"

"What if you healed everything right now and it brought back my maidenhead? You worked so hard to make my first time special," her hand came up and touched her pendant, "I'd hate for all that to go to waste and make our next time hurt."

Kal had to admit she had a point, "So, I did a good enough job to warrant a 'next time'?" Kal asked with a smirk.

Perra half-turned to look at him and gave him a mischievous smile, "You better damn well believe it. Just give me a couple days."

"Oh, really?" Kal said. They had just passed out of town and Kal laid the reins down, letting Bonn take them home. His hands came up to gently massage Perra's breasts through her dress as he started lightly kissing her neck.

Perra sighed and relaxed against him, "Maybe just until tomorrow."

------

Kal found himself in a surprisingly challenging situation, between keeping up with Ikuno and Perra over the next week. Ikuno was more insatiable than usual, owing it to not knowing the identity of the person hunting her and the added stress of a strange dream she had where she woke up with her iron club in her hand. When Kal was home Perra seemed intent on taking every opportunity to make certain his balls stayed empty and her sex stayed full. By the end of the week, Kal was thankful that Gerda's sex drive was subdued compared to the other two.

A week after their night together Kal was woken up early that morning by a warm wet mouth on his prick.

Kal groggily opened one eye, "Perra?"

The young woman hummed an affirmative.

"Not that I'm complaining, but why?" he noticed that while it felt good she wasn't bobbing her head trying to get him off.

Her mouth slid off him with a pop, "Not sure, to be honest. Part of me wanted to come in here and drain you dry so you wouldn't have anything left for Bea. I didn't think you would appreciate that very much.

"Neither would Bea," he said reaching down and pulling her on top of him. He'd only meant to hold her, but she pulled up her shift and threw a leg over his hips then quickly lined up and sank down on his erection. A contented smile spread across her face as she adjusted to his size, a moment later she laid down on his chest. Once she was settled he asked, "Still having a hard time not being my only woman?"

"Sometimes. I think sharing you with Ikuno this last week has helped. On days like today, it's hard not to feel a little jealous."

"What's so special about today?" Kal asked even though he was certain of her answer.

"Because you are going to give Bea a baby."

"You're jealous because...?"

"Dammit, Kal! You know why!" she whispered, not wanting to wake his mother.

"No, I don't Perra. Your birthday was a week ago and not once have we talked about children. Every time we've made love your breath smells of mint and I know perfectly well what that means. I was under the impression that you didn't want to have any kids with me. Not that would I blame you, I don't know when I'll be setting out on this 'grand adventure' Ikuno keeps talking about. It will be hard for me to be the father you are wanting me to be when I'm far away studying magic."

"You are doing it with Bea and Aradelle, well... Bea at least."

"True, but that was after they beat it into my head that monster girl societies developed without the need for fathers, unlike human culture. It's a luxury to Bea and Aradelle and Gerda's sisters that I'm doing this for them and will actually care about their... our kids." Kal felt himself start to soften and slid in and out of her a few times until he was hard again. "I've made my peace with not being the father to my children that I wanted to be. The real question is are you willing to bear my children, knowing that I won't be around much, maybe even years at a time."

"Absolu..."

Kal held up a finger to her lips, "Not yet, this isn't a decision to make on a whim. I know you love me, Perra, and I love you too, but right now there's a lot of lust behind that. Especially since you've found a new favorite toy to play with," Kal made his cock twitch inside her. "Let things calm down some, then make your choice."

Perra smiled, "You aren't even two years older than I am, how did you become so wise?"

Kal chuckled, "By whose reckoning? I doubt Ikuno or mother would agree with you. However, I have been through quite a bit since we first met. Learned magic, saved lives, nearly died a couple of times. I think I'd have to be heartless for that to not change me somehow."

Perra laid her head down on his chest, "Promise me this. You won't leave until you have my answer."

He ran his fingers through her hair, "I promise. You still have quite a bit of time I think. Ikuno believes that I'm quickly outgrowing the book I'm working from and will have to seek out an actual runesmith master or a better tome soon. That said, I still have a good way to go before I'm done studying what I have available. Then there's Gerda, she and Ikuno both seem to think I have an affinity for geomancy. I want to explore that before I consider heading out.

"Speaking of heading out," Kal began sliding his cock in and out of the girl lying on top of him making Perra's breath catch. "I won't be seeing Bea until later in the morning and it looks like someone wants to take a little bit of me with her for the rest of the day."

Perra just nodded as Kal made tiny thrusts up into her welcoming sex. Occasionally he would change things up with some long slow strokes making the girl bite the blanket to keep from moaning. Kal was having a hard time maintaining his slow pace. He really wanted to flip her over and pound her pussy until they both came but couldn't for fear of waking his mother. When Perra's body tightened up with her climax it only took a couple more excruciatingly slow strokes before he coated her cervix with cum.

After a couple of minutes of cuddling, Kal went soft and slipped out of the young woman. Perra gave him a tender kiss before she got up from the bed. After smoothing out her shift she flashed him a quick smile and disappeared out the door. Kal was content she understood what he was trying to say but hoped he hadn't overloaded the girl with such serious talk. A few minutes after she left he drifted off to sleep again.

------

Bea was ecstatic when Kal finally showed up to Aradelle's clearing, right up until the moment Aradelle's vines wrapped around her arms and legs and lifted her into the air. Earlier, Kal had sent a strong impression to Aradelle over their bond of what he wanted to do with the butterfly girl. He was almost startled at the enthusiasm of her response.

Aradelle wrapped a vine around Bea's mouth to stop her complaints about being hoisted into the air. Meanwhile, Kal stripped off his clothes as he approached the women, trying desperately to maintain the cold hard stare he was giving Bea. The way both sets of eyes were drawn to his prick like magnets when he dropped his trousers was almost comical.

"Open!" he barked at the butterfly girl. Her chitin bodice clicked as it unhooked and moved to the side even as a hint of fear worked its way into her expression. Kal had decided to play on Bea's fetish to be controlled by a strong male. Aradelle lowered Bea down and he took just a moment to line up before he sank into the butterfly girl in one stroke. He then leaned over and growled in her ear, "Time to be bred, woman." That had been the perfect thing to say judging by the burst of happiness that came through her bond and the climax that rocked her body, and he hadn't even started moving yet.

Two hours later, a pregnant and very happy Bea was flitting back to her home in the treetops. Bea had explained that she would give birth to an egg in a couple of months. Another month after that, their daughter would hatch and begin a voracious diet of milk and leaves for the next couple of years, hibernating with her mother during the colder months. She would then continue to feed on leaves for the next decade or so until ready for adulthood. At which point she would create a cocoon and months later emerge as a smaller version of her mother.

Kal was also surprised to discover that his daughter would look somewhat different from what he had imagined. Bea described her species offspring as looking like human babies with a smoky tint to their skin and bright orange spots running down the back to warn off predators, much like their smaller cousins. As strange as that sounded to him, he was very happy to find out she wouldn't have big black spines along her back.

Once Bea had left, Kal stayed and talked with Aradelle for a couple more hours. Not only because he enjoyed her company but it also allowed him to recharge for a little bit of intimate time with Aradelle before he left.

Kal groaned inwardly when he arrived at the base of the mountain and saw the hungry look on Gerda's face. After a quick stop in the cave where they had originally met, Kal was feeling more drained than he had since his night with Aradelle. Perhaps his morning tryst with Perra had been a bad idea.

Stepping out of the rock face next to Ikuno's home he was met with another predatory stare from the large blue woman waiting for them. Kal's shoulders slumped and his head drooped in resignation.

Ikuno couldn't help laughing at his reaction, "I'm well aware that you've been taking care of your women all day. Come inside and get a warm meal, then I think we should spar for a bit and you can spend the rest of the night studying. However, if you are interested in a little action before bed I'll be very happy to accommodate you.

"Knowing you put a baby in Bea today has got all of us worked up. Don't be surprised if this happens when Gerda's sisters arrive as well." Ikuno turned to Gerda, "How is that coming by the way?"

Gerda seemed to still be reveling in the afterglow from their rendezvous and Ikuno had to repeat herself before she answered. "Sandy will be coming soon. Bas will let me know when she's ready. Marble won't come until the other two are safe. Humans almost caught her when she was young. She's still very cautious."

"Understandable." She turned back to Kal. "Ready to eat something?"

------

A blue clawed foot sent Kal flying up into the air. Before he could come up with a plan for either retaliation or escape, his eyes widened in surprise when suddenly Ikuno was next to him in the air. Her upper body twisted, windmilling her leg as she spun and bringing her heel down onto his back. Kal hurtled towards the ground and hit hard enough to bounce. The moment he landed he rolled away from Ikuno and jumped to his feet, gasping for breath. The strength rune shining on his arm protected him from breaking ribs but not getting the wind knocked out of him. Kal instinctively dropped into his fighting stance before realizing she wasn't coming after him.

"Dammit Ikuno. What's gotten into you lately?" Kal asked, annoyed. "You seem more interested in beating the hell out of me than teaching me anything. I can't keep up with you when you go all out yet."

"It's not 'what's gotten into me.' It's 'what's hunting me.' How do you think you would have fared if the wolf had come from the west and ran into you first? Aradelle had the help of her ancestor's memories and was able to take care of herself. Do you really think you would have done as well?"

Kal blanched at the thought. "No, I don't think I would have," he answered sounding subdued.

"Before, I could take things slow and teach you in steps, but we don't have that kind of time anymore. You need to learn and learn fast. I won't take a chance on losing you just because I wasn't hard enough on you about being able to protect yourself." Ikuno dropped into her stance, "By the way, I'm not 'going all out'... yet."

Kal groaned as the oni came rushing at him once again.

------

"Enough, Ikuno!" Kal yelled in frustration, picking himself up off the ground for the umpteenth time that day. "You're too damn fast for me, I can't even follow what you are doing anymore! How am I supposed to learn anything when I can't even see what I'm supposed to be learning?"

Ikuno put her hands down and relaxed, "That's exactly the point, Kal. When you explained how you chased down Bea I knew then there was a problem. Your reaction time is far too slow, so you had to plan your moves ahead of time. While I was impressed at first with your ability to use the terrain, I quickly realized that kind of thinking is useless in combat. Any plan you make will only last until you engage the enemy. This entire time you've been trying to plan what I will do, and you've lost every time, miserably I might add. What you see as me moving too fast is just me moving in a way you didn't expect. By rights, you were doing better months ago than you did today. Remember your forms and let the motions flow through you. Don't plan, just act and react. Trust in your training, you've become more skilled than you give yourself credit for." Ikuno readied herself, "Again."

Kal closed his eyes and took a couple of deep breaths to steady and center himself. "Flow, don't plan, act, react. Don't think, just move," he repeated the mantra a few times before bringing his hands up and positioning his legs, but he didn't open his eyes yet. He looked inside himself at the roiling ball of energy that was his natural magic reserves. It was many times the size of when he first learned he could see magic, a testament to how much his abilities had grown. He let that power flow into him and fill him up, "Act, react, don't think just move," he said opening his eyes to take in the oni in front of him.

Gerda stood up straight and stared at Kal from where she had been leaning against the rock wall by the cave and Ikuno's eyes widened for a moment before narrowing and readying to attack. As the oni stepped in and began throwing punches and kicks Kal was able to block each one. He could tell she was moving faster this time than a few minutes ago but he was letting his body do the work and flowing from one kata to the next with little effort.

Ikuno smiled and started changing tactics, coming from odd angles and adding feints to the mix. Her smile got even bigger as she saw Kal's speed rune flash for a fraction of a second, allowing him to move his hand quickly enough to block a knee headed for his ribs. The oni upped the pace and began landing glancing blows on the man. His speed rune flickered in response to her attacks more often as the stamina rune began glowing to ward off his fatigue. On a particularly hard blow, the healing rune shone for just a moment, seemingly without Kal even noticing.

Ikuno managed a quick feint and even with the speed rune Kal couldn't get his arm up in time to block the real attack. Instead of connecting with his face, Ikuno's fist bounced off Kal's magic shield. Kal stared in shock at where his shield had been just a moment ago. He stared until Ikuno's fist contacted his jaw and sent him flying through the air to land a few paces away.

When her hand hit the shield, Ikuno had spun around and aimed for Kal's head with a full force backhand. She barely had enough time to see that his runes had gone dark, including the one that enhanced his strength and she relied on to protect him from serious harm. She only barely managed to check her swing, but her fist still smashed into his face with enough force to send him flying.

BluDraygn
BluDraygn
1,968 Followers