The Runner

Story Info
Does absence make the heart grow fonder?
5.8k words
4.13
16.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexygirl76
sexygirl76
1,528 Followers

Laurie Watson sat at the local café having her weekly lunch with her sister. Her 4 year old son sat in his booster seat besides her eating his corn dog. Sylvia Monroe took a drink of her soda while she looked at her sister. "You look like hell." She said finally.

Laurie lifted her blue eyes to meet her sisters. "I haven't been sleeping well lately." She admitted as she wiped ketchup from Michael's face.

Sylvia ran her eyes over her sister. Her shoulder length brown hair looked like it hadn't been washed in a week. Her blue eyes were dim. Even her full figured body didn't look right. Sylvia was sure that Laurie had lost weight. "Does this have anything to do with the rumor that Jeff is back in town?"

Laurie looked at her sister. "Sylvia, that was five years ago. I was young and stupid."

Sylvia snorted. "You were in love. I think you still are."

Now it was Laurie's turn to snort. "I don't feel anything for Jeff anymore. I am just thankful that he gave me Michael." She smiled tenderly at her son.

Sylvia crossed her arms over her ample bosom. "Yea? Then why haven't you been with anyone since? Laurie, you are 23 years old for gods' sake. You need a life."

Laurie took a drink of her own soda. "I have a life. I have Michael."

Sylvia's eyes narrowed. "You know what I mean. What the hell did that guy do to you to make you ward off men?"

"He..." Laurie sat back against the seat and closed her eyes as she remembered that night 5 yeas ago. The night that Jeff Mason made her a woman. "He was different then any other man." She said with a sigh. "He was...special..."

She let her mind drift back to that magical night...

Laurie had been in love with Jeff for as long as she could remember. Even though he was almost 10 years her senior, it didn't matter. When he asked her out for the first time when she was 17, she had almost died from happiness.

Jeff was the perfect man and didn't care that she didn't have a model's body. He often joked that he was handsome enough for both of them. Laurie had to agree to that. Jeff was 6'1" with a slender build; his dark brown hair hung down his back and touched his waist. His green eyes always seemed alive. It didn't matter if they were full of laughter, pain or desire. They always lit up, especially when he looked at her.

He promised her he would marry her when she graduated from high school. They were gonna get a house while he worked in her dad's hardware store.

The night she turned 18, he took her up to Mason's bluff. She knew that it was the biggest make out spot in the area. She also knew that tonight they wouldn't stop at just touching each other. She was ready to make Jeff's hers in all ways.

Jeff shut down the car, turned the radio on low, and then pulled Laurie into his arms. "I love you baby." He whispered against her ear right before he kissed it. "I have waited so long for this night. Please tell me I can finally make you mine."

She had looked into his eyes, so full of desire for her. "I love you Jeff. Tonight I am all yours."

Jeff kissed her softly, and then reached into the backseat, pulling out a blanket before he pulled out of her arms and opened the car door. "Come on," he said getting out of the car.

"Jeff, what are you doing?" Laurie asked following him out of the car. The make out point was practically deserted. There was another car a bit further down the road away from Jeff's and was rocking violently.

Jeff took Laurie's hand, pulling her behind him as he led her over to a grassy area covered with trees. When they were out of sight of the parking lot, he laid down the blanket then took her into his arms again. "I'm not making love to you for the first time in the backseat of a car." He said huskily as he pulled her gently down with him onto the blanket.

"Jeff, what if someone comes by?" She asked as she felt his hands move up under her t-shirt.

Jeff was nibbling at her neck with his teeth while his hands caressed her bra encased breasts. "No one comes over here. That's why I picked this spot." He murmured against her neck as he bit playfully at the skin.

"Jeff...Oh..." Laurie moaned letting him push her back until she was lying on her back on the blanket. "I love you so much."

Jeff moved over her until his 9 ½ inch cock pressed between her legs. The only thing separating them was his jeans and her denim skirt. Laurie moaned as he ground his crotch against her, shoving her skirt up almost around her waist. She felt the material of his jeans press against her bare pussy and whimpered in need. "Jeff, baby, please." She begged lifting her legs up around his waist.

Jeff lifted her shirt over her head, throwing it on the blanket beside them, and then unhooked her front clasp bra, exposing her 44D breasts to his gaze. He had felt her tits under her shirt many times but this was the first time he was actually able to look at them. "Beautiful." He murmured running a long, slender finger over her breast.

Laurie closed her eyes as pleasure coursed through her body. "Please Jeff, I need you so bad."

Jeff lifted his eyes to look at her face, then lowered his mouth, taking as much of her breast into his mouth as he could.

Laurie gasped when she felt his mouth enclose her flesh. "Jeff...Oh..." She bucked her chest up against him, burying more of her tit in his hungry mouth.

Jeff kept his mouth locked on her tit, biting at the tender flesh with his teeth as he worked to open his jeans. When they were open, he shoved them down over his slim hips until his cock was completely free. He brushed his cock over her wet pussy and heard her cry out in desire. "Jeff, oh baby."

Jeff let his cock brush over her clit, and then started humping slowly against her. "Oh fuck...What are you doing to me?" She cried suddenly as she felt her orgasm rising rapidly as he fucked her clit with his cock. "Jeff....Fuck...Yes..." She bucked her hips against him hard and fast as he tongued her breast and fucked against her clit. She was going to cum and there was no stopping it. Her breath came out in ragged pants as she slammed her body against him. "Make me cum baby. Oh god, make me cum."

Jeff lifted his head from her breast and balanced his upper body on his arms as he looked into her passion filled eyes. "Cum for me honey." He croaked as he slammed his hips forward forcefully, rubbing his cock powerfully against her sensitive flesh. "Cum for me."

"Jeff...Agh...Oh...God...I'm cummminnnnnggg..." Laurie cried out suddenly as her body convulsed with release.

Grabbing his cock, Jeff moved it off her clit and moved it down to her soaked hole. He rubbed it against her a couple of times then slammed hard inside her, driving violently through her hymen as he buried himself completely within her depths.

Laurie barely noticed the pain of his entry as her body shook with pleasure. "Oh Jeff, I feel so full." She wrapped her legs around his waist as she wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling his lips to hers.

Their tongues moved tenderly against each others, as he slowly left her body until he had just the head of his cock inside her. When Laurie pushed up with her hips, he let his cock slide back into her depths. A ragged groan escaped his lips as she accepted him once again.

"Jeff, oh honey, it feels so good." Laurie purred against his mouth as he kept his strokes long and slow, digging his cock deep into her pussy.

"Oh baby, your pussy is so tight around me." Jeff moaned kissing at her neck as he thrust so slowly into her body. "I love your body baby; I love it almost as much as I love you." He braced his upper body up on his arms

His eyes met hers as he moved inside her. "Oh Jeff, something is happening to me." She purred as she pushed up against him. She could feel her orgasm rising slowly inside her. "I think I'm going to cum honey."

Jeff smiled down at her as he pushed his hips faster burying himself deeper inside her with each stroke. "Cum for me honey," he panted kissing her breasts as he pounded her pussy.

"Jeff, yes, oh god, ugh...So good," Laurie cried digging her ankles into his ass as she pushed her body hard against him. "Make me cum honey, I'm so close."

Jeff nuzzled her breast with his mouth as he thrust hard and fast into her body. "Cum for me honey," He growled. He wrapped his hands around her ass, pulling her hard against him. "Cum all over me baby. I want to feel it."

Laurie was breathing hard as she pushed against him looking for release. "Jeff, baby...Oh god. I'm cummminnnnnggg..." She cried out suddenly as she clung to him when her body shook with release.

Jeff growled in his throat as he felt her body tighten around him. He thrust into her a few more times before he let himself go. He didn't think as he let his seed flood her insides. All he thought about was how good she felt wrapped around him.

After resting for a while, Jeff took her again, this time with her up on her hands and knees. Her body slammed back against him as he pounded into her. "Oh honey, I love you so much." He cried as he filled her for the second time.

When Jeff took her home a little while later, she kissed him softly then made her way into the house. As she sunk into a hot tub, she thought about her wedding day that she knew wasn't far in the future.

But that day didn't come. She heard through the grapevine the next morning that Jeff had packed up his motorcycle and left town. She was devastated that he didn't even say goodbye. When she found out she was pregnant 6 weeks later, she swore off men and devoted her life to her son.

Laurie was pulled from her memory when she heard the bell above the door ding. Michael asked her something but Laurie wasn't paying attention to her son, she was looking at the man who had just walked into the café.

Jeff hadn't changed in the past 5 years. She noticed he had cut his hair so it was resting just below his shoulders and that he had grown a mustache and beard. But other then that, to her eyes, he looked the same way he did that night five years ago. He was laughing with the man he had come in with and hadn't noticed her sitting there. Her eyes watched him as he walked right past her table with his friend and the waitress without ever once looking in her direction.

Laurie felt tears fill her eyes as she watched him walk by. "Thanks for lunch sis. It was great." She said grabbing her purse and Michael's small hand in hers. "I'll call you later, okay?" Then before Sylvia could react, Laurie pulled Michael out of the café. Michael was crying, as he didn't understand why his mom was so upset, but Laurie didn't notice. She just had to get away.

She was able to hold back the tears until she had Michael in the car and she was behind the wheel. As she slowly drove towards home, she let the pain of the last five years finally surface.

Sylvia watched her sister run out of the restaurant then turned her eyes to the man who had made her sister cry. Jeff was sitting at a table against the wall laughing at something his companion was saying. Pulling her short, round body out of the booth, she marched up to him.

Jeff stopped laughing when he saw the fire in her eyes. "Hey Sylvia, how's things going?" He asked with the same deep voice that Laurie fell in love with all those years ago.

Sylvia put her hands on the table and leaned close to him. "You are a bastard Jeff Mason. Why couldn't you just stay gone? Why did you have to come back and hurt her all over again?"

Jeff looked over at his friend Mark who shrugged then looked back at the woman in front of him. "What are you talking about? Hurt who?" Then it was as if a light bulb had gone off in his head. "You don't mean...?"

Sylvia nodded. "You took her heart with you that day you ran out of town Jeff. Luckily for her you left something behind."

Jeff's buddy Mark was looking at them trying to figure out what was going on. He started when his friend suddenly went pale. "Jeff, you okay man?" He asked putting a hand on Jeff's arm.

Jeff barely noticed Mark's touch, he was looking at Sylvia. "She had a baby?"

Again Sylvia nodded as she pulled away from the table. "Go back to where ever you have been hiding for the past 5 years Jeff. No one wants you here." Then she turned around and walked out of the café.

Jeff watched her leave; he still couldn't believe that he had left Laurie with a child. He hadn't even thought about protection that night. No wonder her sister was so pissed at him. She must have been in the café when he and Mark came in and he didn't even notice. He had been planning on visiting Laurie, explaining why he left town, but things were different now. He didn't even know if his child was a girl or a boy.

"Jeff, you okay?" Mark asked his pale blue eyes concerned.

Jeff looked at the man who had been his best friend for the past 5 years. He had met Mark the summer he left. Mark was working as a carnie in one of the neighboring towns. He got Jeff a job for the summer and a place to stay during the off season with him and his wife. When Jeff told him that he needed to come home, Mark had agreed to come with him. "Do you remember the girl I told you about? Laurie, the one I promised to marry but left town with instead?"

Mark nodded, "Yea." Jeff had talked about her straight for about 2 months after they met. It was Laurie this and Laurie that. Even now, five years later, Mark didn't understand why his friend didn't just marry her when he had planned to.

Jeff took a drink of his soda that the waitress put down in front of him. "That was her sister. Turns out I left her with a baby when I left."

Mark was stunned. He knew that Jeff was a stickler when it came to using protection whenever he was with someone. "You left her pregnant?"

Jeff put his hands over his face. "I didn't know. It was just the one night."

Mark looked at his friend, "you've got to go talk to her man."

Jeff nodded. "Yea I know, but what if she won't talk to me?"

Mark just shook his head. "You made this mess, now you've got to fix it."

It took Jeff two days to build up the courage to go to Laurie's house. His mother had given him the address and admitted that yes she had known about Michael and that Laurie was always bringing him over to visit with her. When Jeff asked why she hadn't told him in any of her letters, Michelle put her hand on her sons arm. "Laurie asked me not to."

As he rode his motorcycle to the house at the end of town, a thousand questions ran through his head. The main one being why she didn't want him knowing he had a son.

Laurie was sitting on the front porch drinking lemonade and watching Michael play in his pool when she heard the motorcycle.

Looking up, she wasn't surprised to see Jeff standing there looking at Michael. "Did Sylvia give you the address?" She asked softly pulling herself to her feet. She had dressed casually today in jean shorts and a tank top. As soon as she heard he was back in town, she knew it would only be a matter of time.

Jeff took his eyes from his son and looked at the woman he had loved more then life itself. Time had been good to her in his eyes. Her breasts were bigger then he remembered and she seemed to have lost some weight but she still had the full figure he loved. She had cut her hair he noticed as he let his eyes drift over her body and her eyes looked as though they had the weight of the world in them.

"No, mom did." He said suddenly opening the gate.

"Michael go into the house." Laurie said sternly looking at her son.

Michael lifted his eyes to his mothers, then slowly got out of the pool and walked towards the house.

Jeff watched him go, and then turned back to Laurie. "Why didn't you tell me?"

She waited until their son had gone into the house then turned back to him. "You were gone; I didn't know where you were. I didn't think you'd care."

Jeff's hand balled into a fist but he didn't move closer to her. "Damn't Laurie, he's my son."

She sat back down on the porch picking up her lemonade. "I'm not denying that."

He moved towards her stopping about a foot away. "You're not denying it, but you told my mother not to tell me."

She took a drink of her lemonade then lifted her eyes to his. They were full of fire. "What would you have done Jeff? Would you have come home? Would you have professed your undying love for me and married me like you were supposed to before you ran off? No thanks." She stood up quickly. "Look, I don't know where you have been for the past five years and I don't care. You want to see you son, you call and set up a time. Otherwise, leave us the hell alone." Without a backwards glance she stormed into the house slamming the screen door behind her.

Jeff watched stunned as she went into the house. He knew he owed her an explanation. How could he tell her that at the time, he was 27 years old and scared shitless of settling down with one woman? Would he have come back?" he saw his son watching him through the screen door. He smiled at him and was rewarded with a return smile before the boy went back into the house.

As Jeff stood there, he knew that Laurie was right; he would have come back and married her if he knew he had a son. He realized looking at her that the past five years hadn't changed anything. He still loved her as much as he did the day he asked her out when she was 17.

As he turned to go back to his motorcycle, he swore to himself that he would have his son and that he was going to have Laurie to. She just didn't know it yet.

When Laurie heard the motorcycle ride off, she curled up on the couch and let the tears flow. Why did he have to come back? She wondered to herself. All the pain she had felt when she heard he was gone, came once again to the surface. When Michael curled up on the couch beside her, she wrapped her arms around his small body and cried.

***

Over the next few months, Jeff saw his son about once or twice a week. Unfortunately he didn't see Laurie at all. He got a job and a small apartment for his son to come visit him at but it was always Sylvia who brought Michael to him. He found out that Michael was 4 and when he did the math there was no denying that he had made Laurie pregnant that night up on the ridge.

When Michael asked him if he was his daddy, Jeff had looked at him. "What does your mother say?" He asked exchanging his green crayon for a black one.

Michael lifted his green eyes to look at his father. "She said you are, that you got her pregnant with me then left town the next day. Did you?"

Jeff sighed; his son was a very smart little boy. "Yes son I did."

Michael put his crayons down and looked at Jeff. "Why? Didn't you love mommy?"

Jeff looked at his son; he had his mothers green eyes, but Jeff's dark brown hair that was falling down over his eyes. Reaching up, he brushed Michael's hair back from his face. "Yes Michael, I loved your mother very much."

Michael looked at him, "then why?"

Jeff looked over at Sylvia who was watching TV and ignoring them. She never left Jeff alone with Michael which burned him. He had a feeling that Laurie was afraid that if he had his son alone, he would run off with him.

Jeff looked back at his son, "it's a long story slugger. But don't worry. I plan to make things right with your mother."

Michael seemed to accept this, so he went back to coloring while Jeff tried to figure out how to get Laurie alone.

The opportunity came up a couple months later, about a week before Christmas. Michelle had talked to Laurie about getting Michael for the weekend and she agreed. Jeff was spending the day with his mother when Laurie brought him over. As soon as she saw him, she said a quick goodbye to her son then practically ran out the door.

Jeff caught up with her before she could climb into her car. "Laurie, stop, talk to me."

Laurie put her hand on the door handle but kept her back to him. She hated herself when her voice cracked. "What do you want from me Jeff?" She slowly turned to look at him; tears were streaming down her cheeks. "You've already got Michael completely in love with you." She wiped the tears angrily away. "He keeps asking me if I am going to give you to him for Christmas. You broke my heart 5 years ago. Are you trying to do it again?"

sexygirl76
sexygirl76
1,528 Followers
12