The Runner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeff was stopped by her tears. He didn't realize just how bad he had hurt her when he left. "I'm sorry Laurie; I never meant to hurt you." Reaching up, he wiped away her tears.

Laurie flinched when his hand touched her face, but she didn't pull away. "You may not have meant to but you did? How could you just leave like that Jeff? We were going to be married, I was so happy. Then suddenly you were gone."

Jeff brushed his hand over her face. "Can we go somewhere and talk?" When she looked like she was gonna run, he put his hand on her shoulder. "Just talk. I'm not asking you to sleep with me Laurie, I want to explain."

She watched him warily then slowly nodded. "We can go back to my place. It's just me and Michael there so we won't be disturbed."

Jeff nodded, "Okay."

He climbed in the passenger side of her car as she climbed behind the wheel.

The drive to her house was quiet, both lost in their own thoughts. When they were inside, she got them both a soda then they sat next to each other on the couch. Jeff popped his soda open, took a long drink then looked at her. "I'm sorry I left. I was scared of settling down. I was 27 years old and as much as I loved you, the thought of settling down with one woman terrified the hell out of me."

Laurie looked at the can settled in her lap; she had to admit that his words made sense. Slowly she lifted her eyes to his. "Why didn't you just tell me this? Why take off like you did? We could have waited Jeff. I was 18 for gods' sake. Yes I wanted to be with you and in my own way I would have loved to have been your wife, but I would have understood."

Taking their cans and putting them on the coffee table, he gently pulled her into his arms. She resisted at first then let her head rest against his chest as she cried once more for the love that could have been.

"I'm sorry baby." He murmured stroking her hair. "I should have talked to you, but I was afraid you would want to get married and I wasn't ready for that. I wasn't ready to be a husband and a father."

He lifted her tear stained eyes to his. "I won't lie and say there haven't been other women, because there has. But none of them ever affected me as much as you did."

Laurie slowly closed her eyes as she watched his face move towards hers. The kiss was soft, gentle. He just brushed his lips lightly against her own. She let her hands move up over his chest then slowly worked their way up around his neck.

When Jeff felt her respond, he deepened the kiss, hearing her moan. His tongue teased at her lips until she slowly parted them. His tongue swept into her mouth as his arms tightened around her, he could feel his cock pressing hard against his jeans but he ignored it. Right now all he wanted was to kiss and hold her.

It was Laurie who pulled him with her as she lay back on the couch, tangling her legs with his. Jeff held her in his arms but couldn't stop the moans that left his lips as her hands moved over his body. "There hasn't been anyone else Jeff." She said pulling her lips slowly from his. "You were my first and there hasn't been anyone else."

Jeff looked at her in surprise. Slowly he pulled one arm from beneath her, running his hand over her face. "There hasn't?"

She shook her head as her eyes glowed with desire. "You were my first Jeff. I always wanted you to be my last."

Jeff felt a lump in his throat that wouldn't go down. He gave a ragged sigh then claimed her mouth hungrily with his own. The kiss was hard and demanding, both straining against each other as their lips locked together.

Laurie pressed her body tightly against his, moaning when she felt him slip between her spread legs and she felt the proof of his desire for her. "I love you Jeff." She whispered when his mouth left hers to move tenderly over her neck. She ran her fingers through his hair as she held him tightly against her. "I never stopped loving you. A part of me always hoped that you would come home someday and still want me."

Jeff lifted his mouth from her neck to look into her eyes. "I never stopped wanting you Laurie. I never stopped loving you either."

He watched in surprise as she pushed him off of her body, but when she stood up, she held her hand out to him. "Come on."

He didn't resist, instead he took her hand and followed her to her bedroom. Once they were inside, he looked around while she turned on the small lamp by the queen sized bed.

His eyes drifted to a picture on the nightstand. When he looked at it, the lump returned to his throat. It was taken at a carnival the year she was 17 shortly after they started dating. He had just won her a huge teddy bear and she was holding it in her arms as she looked at him. Sylvia had been the one to take the picture.

"That was one of the few things I took with me when I moved out of mom and dads." Laurie said standing beside him. "That picture has sat on my nightstand for the past five years Jeff. I couldn't leave it behind. Everybody kept telling me to forget you, to get on with my life." She took the picture from him, putting it back on her nightstand before turning him to look at her. "I couldn't though. You stole my heart at 17, you took my body at 18 and you haven't given either one back in the five years you were gone."

Tears streamed down Jeff's cheeks but he ignored them. He just cupped her cheeks with his hands, as he brought his lips once more to hers. He kissed her softly. "How can I ever make up for the past?"

Laurie smiled, "just give me tonight. Make love to me Jeff, I'm on birth control this time so there won't be any surprises. You could ride out of my life tomorrow if you want to. I'm just asking for tonight."

Jeff lifted her into his arms and laid her gently onto the bed. "You may never get rid of me."

She moaned as she felt his body once more cover hers. "Let's start with tonight and go from there."

Jeff looked into her eyes and understood. She wanted him but she was scared. She was afraid to give him her heart again. He sighed, and then nodded. "Tonight then."

They undressed each other slowly, until their bodies came together with nothing between them. Laurie squealed when she felt his hard cock pressing against her leg. "Jeff, baby, please."

Jeff's hand was working between her legs; he had two fingers sliding into her depths while his thumb worked at her clit. He watched her eyes as they darkened with passion. He wanted her so bad that it hurt but he swore if he was ever with her again, he would take his time.

He let his mouth move down over her body, nipping at each area he met until he was resting between her legs. "Jeff...? What are you doing?" She asked looking at him.

Jeff lifted his head to look at her. "The night we were together I never got a chance to taste you. I'm not making that mistake again." Then before she could protest, he lowered his mouth to her. His tongue ran lightly over her clit and Laurie shivered with pleasure.

"Jeff, oh god," She moaned when he took her clit between his lips, sucking hard at it. She bucked up with her hips pressing her pussy closer to his face.

Jeff sucked hard at her clit, while he slid three fingers deep inside her. He pressed against the top of her pussy, making Laurie mewl with pleasure as she humped her body against him. "Oh baby, eat me, it feels so good."

Jeff slammed his fingers deep into her body as he nibbled at her clit. Laurie just about came out of her skin when she felt his teeth graze her flesh then whimpered when his tongue flicked wildly over her clit while his fingers flew into her. "Jeff....Fuck...Agh...Make me cum...I'm so close." Laurie humped her body hard against him as her hands dug at her breasts. She left nail marks in her skin as she mauled her breasts. Her head was whipping back and forth across the pillow as he shoved her body into overdrive. When Jeff suddenly bit a bit harder on her clit, Laurie screamed in pain and pleasure. "I'm cummminnnnnggg..." She screamed slamming her pussy hard against his face as she soaked his flying fingers with her juices.

Jeff pulled his mouth from her clit and locked it on her slit, drinking up the juices she sent into his mouth. He moaned against her as he tasted her honey. When she stopped leaking, he drove his tongue deep inside her feeling her body shake from release. "Oh Jeff...I need you..." She panted pulling at his shoulders.

Jeff let himself have one more taste of her, before he moved up over her body until his cock was pressing at her entrance. "I love you so much Laurie." He moaned as he slowly pushed into her.

"Jeff...Yes...Fill me." She whimpered as she felt him penetrate her body with his hard length. She wrapped her legs tightly around his waist, pulling him deeper inside her. He felt just as good as he had the last time and when he was buried completely the room was full of their moans mingling together.

Jeff started out keeping his thrusts long and slow, wanting to make this last. But it wasn't long before Laurie was clawing at him and he was slamming his cock deep into her body. "Fuck me," She cried lifting her body against his. "I need it so bad."

"Laurie, oh god baby, your just as hot as I remember. I could fuck you forever." He sucked at her neck as he rammed his hard cock deep inside her. He felt her cum around him and moaned as she flooded him with her juices. "Yes baby, coat me, and let me feel how good I make you feel"

He pounded her hard and fast, the bed springs protesting under the power of their lovemaking. He pushed Laurie over the edge 3 more times before he finally gave into his own need. He pushed his arms taunt on either side of her head as he thrust powerfully into her depths looking for his own pleasure.

"Cum for me, honey," Laurie egged him on as she rode his hard cock with her body. "Fill up my hot pussy with your cum."

"Laurie, fuck, Agh, oh god. Here it cums," he howled as he buried himself deep inside her and released the load deep in his balls.

Laurie screamed as she climaxed once again around him when she felt him fill her depths. "Jeff, Yessssssssss..."

All through the night, he held her. They would sleep for a while, and then wake up to make love again. As dawn filtered through the windows, the finally drifted off into a deep sleep.

Just before Jeff fell into dreamland, he looked into Laurie's sleeping face. He stroked her face lightly as he looked at her. He knew they had a long, hard road ahead of them but he was up to the challenge. As he held her in his arms, it was like the last five years had never existed. Laurie owned his heart, she owned his soul and he swore to himself that one day she would have his name to.

The End

12