The Runt of the Litter... Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock was still rock hard and I felt like I was going to lose control and pee or something, so I reached down to my stiff cock to hopefully adjust it or get control of it. Seeing this, Uncle Ronnie slapped my hand away immediately and said, "Nicole, remember what I taught you the other day, never touch your little clit while you're servicing a man, a great cocksucker always takes care of the cock she gets the privilege to suck, the cock always comes first, you can take care of your clitty later. Understand?"

I was freaking out now, my ass was having involuntary spasms from the way he was fucking me. He would pull his entire cock all the way out, let my asshole close for a second and then slide it all the way back in to the root. I felt like I was going to cum. Uncle Ronnie had sped up quit a bit with his assault on my ass. He had a firm tight grip on my hips and I loved the feeling of being his receptacle for his cum.

Samantha was panting hard and twitching from my obvious animated and agitated state. Her cock was harder than ever and was now very sensitive to my sucking. I loved the feeling and control I had over her. My arousal was really turning her on. Now, as Uncle Ronnie furiously pounded my ass with wild abandon, I started choking down Samantha's cock to the root.

"I'm gonna cum girl, you swallow all my cum like a good little slut. You swallow every drop. Consider it your medicine and you need it. Here it comes Nicole, start gulping." and I felt the first spray shoot into my mouth. I greedily gulped it down barely in time for the second squirt. Uncle Ronnie groaned like a stallion behind me as he powerfully held my hips and screamed out that he was cumming too. All this was too much for me and my little cock started to ejaculate on it's own.

Samantha came so much, 7,8,9 big squirts, really big squirts. I kept gulping as she squeezed the arms of the leather chair with her hands turning her knuckles white. Even when she stooped squirting, she still oozed cum from the tip of her cock when I sucked hard on it.

Uncle Ronnie, I don't know how much he came, but I could feel his spasms as he convulsed squirt after squirt up my ass. He totally power fucked me, with one intention, pleasing himself, but I didn't care. I wanted all he could give me and any way he wanted to give it to me. I craved to satisfy his cock.

Myself, I never came so much in my life and this was all without even touching myself. Uncle Ronnie swatted me hard on the ass and I squealed like a girl as he pulled out of my ass quickly. He stood up and said, "Nicky, you're a hell of a fuck!"

Samantha took my face in her soft hands and gave me a big sloppy kiss, tongue and all. Even though I knew she was a man, I didn't mind, she was so damn pretty. As she leaned back in her chair exhausted and rolled herself away from me in my still kneeling position, I saw all my cum on Uncle Ronnie's wooden floor and on the legs of his rolling leather chair.

Uncle Ronnie saw me looking at my cum and said, "Nicole, be a good girl and clean that up." I knew what that meant and leaned over licking all my cum off the floor and chair legs while Samantha and him watched.

"Ooooh yea Mr. Anderson, I can work with him, he can take the day shift."

12