The Runt of the Litter... Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kent100
Kent100
1,022 Followers

"I do Samantha, but could I watch just one more?" I pleaded.

"Of course you can my horny little slut, go turn the green light on and hide back in the shadows again." she instructed me.

It wasn't 30 seconds after I turned the green light on, that the customer's door opened again. When the customer entered the room, I got a pretty good look at him. He was a young thin black guy, maybe 5' 8"s tall at best and he was wearing one of those brown UPS uniforms. Peeling off his shirt as he approached the "ORAL" hole, it was obvious this guy also had been here before.

"What's up Samantha, remember me? It's me Tito. You blew me last week and I have been thinking about you a lot lately. You said you loved my cock and almost begged me to fuck your ass last time, but I just didn't have the money. I do now and I want you to suck my dick just like last time but I also want to fuck your ass real good for you this time." he boasted almost in a cocky way.

"ooooh my God yes." Samantha squealed. "Tito, I definitely remember you, no woman that has ever had the privilege of servicing your big cock could ever forget you. You have the most awesome, hardest and sweetest cock ever. Tito, you're gonna make my day."

"Then you should do it for free." he jokingly bartered. "Or maybe you should pay me, or at least give me your digits."

"That is not gonna happen and you know it, are you trying to get me fired?" Samantha laughed back at him.

"Just kidding baby girl, hook me up now, lets start at this hole then we will move to the other." he instructed her.

Tito had finished undressing and was now completely naked. You couldn't miss his big cock, even in the dark shadows. His cock looked like it didn't belong to him, it didn't fit his body. It was obscenely big, probably 10 inches, and looked like a child's forearm. It stood out from his body like a pole, straight out, proud and unwavering. As he shoved it through the "ORAL" hole, I could not believe this skinny guy had such a thick, long cock. Now I was really jealous of Samantha.

That big black cock looked absolutely freaky sticking through the hole. He was circumcised and as hard as steel. It literally pointed straight out and showed no signs of letting up. I wanted to knock Samantha out of the wall and play with this cock all day.

"Oooooh fuck Daddy, it's bigger than I remember." Samantha said sincerely. "I was hoping you would come back like you said and I'm gonna give your big cock the sweetest ass it's ever had. You need to pay me first thought honey."

"Oh yea, I almost forgot." he said trying to act genuinely surprised, but I got the feeling he was trying to sneak one over on her. With that, he shoved some wrinkled bills through the hole. Again, Samantha got out her little pen light and verified she had the right amount.

Satisfied with the money, Samantha got to work immediately. That girl slobbered all over his cock first. From tip to root, balls included, she bathed and wet down that big cock til it was shiny slick and coated in her saliva. She purposely drooled and slobbered as much spit as she could muster to wet that thing down. As her slobber now dripped and clung inches hanging off his balls, she finally gulped down 5 inches and did this twist up and down sucking motion with her hands on the remainder of his cock not in her mouth.

"Wooooah baby girl. No hands. I can jack myself off, don't need you for that. Last time you struggled on it, but couldn't quite swallow the whole thing. You told me you were gonna go home and practice and next time, you would gobble it to the root. Well today is next time, and that's what I want." he challenged her.

Samantha looked a little frustrated with that comment, almost a little worried too. I thought to myself, let me get in there, I'll take it to the root, or die trying.

"Come on baby girl, choke that dick down. I wanna feel your lips on my stomach and your chin on my balls. You promised me you were gonna deep throat me, get to work sugar lips." he goaded her.

Samantha started pushing down deeper and it looked like she had about 8 inches in her mouth, so I knew it was at least entering her throat. She was already gagging on it, but I still saw 2 or 3 inches were left. As she struggled to get down the last bit, she retched, she gagged, she coughed and finally backed off. She just couldn't handle it all.

Over and over she went down as far as she could, physically forcing her head down trying to take it to the root. She tried really hard to stuff it into her throat, but again, she choked and sputtered. She retched on it's length and thickness til I thought she might throw up, but she still couldn't take it.

"It's too big Daddy, I can't take it all. I can't, it's too long and too thick. Please, I just can't take it all." Samantha begged off.

"Come on girl, force it down, gag that cock down your throat. You can do it, just swallow it down." he almost pleaded now.

I watched as she gave it her best, every time she plunged down on it, she just couldn't make it to the end and would back off gagging and coughing. This went on for several minutes and I could see it was taking it's toll on Samantha. The more he demanded she swallow it all, the more she seemed submissive and yielding to try again, but while she really tried, she just physically couldn't do it. As I watched her, I thought to myself that I could do it and hoped I might get the chance one day. Samantha got an "A" for effort, but she just couldn't get it all the way down.

"All right, fuck that girl, it's cool, I know I got a big dick, but I need to bury it somewhere, and quick, so let me get into that ass now." he said a little disappointed as he quickly walked over to the larger hole.

"Thank you Daddy, I'm sorry, I promise I will make it up to you. I will take that big cock in my tight ass all the way for you. My little booty is so hungry for your big dick. You can fuck my ass as deep and as hard as you want. I know I can handle all of you back there." Samantha said getting some confidence back.

Poor Samantha, she tried to stand up but lost her balance a bit as the physical abuse on her throat had worn her down, but she managed to stumble over to the bench and then straddled it. As she laid onto her stomach and inched her smooth firm ass down the bench towards the hole, she made sure to reach under the bench and pull her hard cock and balls through the hole, so they were completely hidden from the Tito.

There was a metal bar at the end of the bench where her head and arms were, so she could grip onto it to steady herself or help push her butt tighter into the hole opening. With her ass firmly wedged in the hole and her cock completely hidden, Samantha's had a peculiar facial expression that seemed to me she was bracing herself mentally and physically for what she knew was coming. I couldn't tell if it was lust or fear as she waited for him to get in her.

"Scooch you ass about an inch higher, I want that little rosebud directly in the center of this hole while I fuck it." Tito directed her.

As Samantha made some adjustments on the height of her ass, Tito said, "That's perfect, stop right there baby girl. Don't move an inch."

I couldn't see his cock enter her, but when Samantha's eyes flew wide open, I had a good idea what was happening. She gave out a soft squeal and I could see her body tense up a bit. I knew he was beginning to breech her sphincter.

"Ooooh fuck Daddy, go slow for a second, let me relax on it please." Samantha begged.

I then realized what the two smaller holes on the sides of the larger hole were for, as the Tito reached through them and gripped her hips tightly.

"Be tough baby girl, give that ass up like a good girl to me. Relax and push back on me. We're gonna do this my way." he encouraged, but almost demanded from her.

Samantha took it like a champ after just a few seconds. Maybe she couldn't deep throat it, but she was talented at giving up her ass. It was like a bottomless pit. I'm not sure I could of handled it as well or as quickly as she did, it was bigger than Uncle Ronnie's cock for sure.

Tito got a rhythm going now, a slow grind that was bottoming out deep in Samantha's bowels. Deep and slow was what he was giving her ass, he was trying to make her squirm on it's size, but Samantha was taking everything he was giving and trying to get more. Her ass was insatiable, even to Tito's monster cock.

I watched the rhythmic jiggle of her ass in a steady beat to Tito's cock slapping into her. Her eyes were glazing over and her upper lip area begin to perspire. Samantha's legs were starting to tremble, it was the most erotic thing I had ever seem as she succumbed to his big cock. Tito picked up the pace, sensing she might be ready to explode, he wanted to climax with her.

Samantha was really getting into it now. She was using the metal bar by her head as a leverage tool. Her skinny arm muscles strained to push her ass as tight into the hole as she could for Tito to abuse. Samantha was trying to get every single centimeter of Tito's cock that she could. He tightly held her hips in place as he repeatedly ground his big dick in and out her ass. Samantha moaned like a bitch in heat as he sawed his big fat cock in and out to the root on every thrust..

"Ooooh fuck yea Daddy, give me that big stud cock. Fuck me as hard and as fast as you can now. Pop that ass good and deep. Your cock was made in heaven by a God. Come on Daddy, use that ass! Ooooh Daddy, I'm gonna cum Daddy, I can't hold back any longer, your big cock is making me cum. I'm gonna cum, right now." Samantha cried.

"I'm gonna nut too baby, squeeze those cheeks tight for me girl, here it comes, take my cum up your ass." he demanded as perhaps Samantha's throes of passion pushed him over the edge too. As he was asked, Tito went full speed and hard now, as Samantha's body rocked in a steady pulse and he started to unload his seed up her ass.

It was too dark to see him cum, but I saw Samantha shake and twitch as several streams of her cum spurted on the floor from underneath her bench hole. She made quite a puddle on the floor as he finished up in her ass with some slow sensual strokes.

"Damn baby girl, my knees are weak, you got a hell of an ass. No girl has ever let me use her ass like that." he said in a now crackling unsteady voice.

As Samantha pulled away from the hole, she looked me in the eyes and without making a sound, made a face like, "Damn, he tore my ass up with that big dick."

Samantha tried to compose herself as her customer started to get dressed.

"Daddy, I'm sorry I couldn't deep throat your cock to the root. We have a new girl starting this week, her name is Nicole and I think she can swallow you up the way you like. Try her please, you'll love her. She's new, so go easy on her." Samantha said giving me a wink and friendly recommendation.

"No apologies necessary baby girl, you did good today, real good, your ass was worth every penny I spent here. Nicole huh? I'll try that baby girl, have a good day. I gotta get back to work." he said as he exited.

Samantha immediately turned off all the door lights and giggled, "Ooooh my God. Did you see the size of that cock. That man is a brute. I need to clean up and hope the next few guys just want head, cause my ass is so stretched out right now they wouldn't be able to touch the sides of it with a baseball bat."

"Well, you certainly have a talented ass, I just hope if he comes looking for me this week, that I can deep throat him like you promised. And, thanks for that sweetie." I replied.

"Yippeeeee...That sounds like you're gonna take the job and I saw the way you swallowed your uncle's cock, you didn't even gag a bit on it. You must not have any gag reflex. Nicky, you're gonna be very popular with the big dick customers here. It's 6:30, you better get your ass home and I gotta clean up as I probably have customers watching for a green light. Uncle Ronnie will see you out." Samantha said as she opened the door for me to leave.

Uncle Ronnie, still sitting at his desk talking to someone on the phone, saw me enter the room and said, "Let me call you back later." Smiling at me and seeing the bulge in my pants, he asked, "Well, what do you think? You want a summer job? Yes or no?"

"Yes sir, I do, I'm so excited about doing this. Samantha said she would help me get prepared tomorrow, she is taking me shopping and giving me a make over. I need to figure out something to keep my parents from finding out, but I'm your girl." I giggled.

"Yes you are. Now get your ass home before you get in trouble, I'll have Samantha call you tomorrow and we'll get you on a shift asap."

Uncle Ronnie led me out the way we entered, took my bike out of his truck bed and when I started to peddle off on my way home, he swatted me hard on my ass and smiled.

"Good night Nicole."

Kent100
Kent100
1,022 Followers
12