The Russian Enterprise Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SxRx
SxRx
16 Followers

"Oh, yes, you will find everything in order and fine boss. It's all AOK."

"Well, now that unpleasantness is tabled for the moment, let's make all the arrangements then, Boris, for bringing Katya and her trousseau and Lena as well to the Hotel Grand in Jamaica. You have prepared the way for the visitation visa for both sisters I take it?"

"Well, as I say boss, she - we - might wait on the trousseau for another time, her next trip back from Russia. But other than that, yes, it is easy now. We have good connections in part of Russia we need and in Jamaica as well. Thank you for all your help behind the scenes Mr. Tony."

"One other thing; bring Katya over a few days before Carson. If all goes well, then we can have him apply for an engagement visa from Jamaica to America via Tampa."

"OK, we will have to see. I think she may want to return to Russia one last time before getting engagement visa, but all those things I will work out for you carefully, OK?" Boris had a sly grin on his face when he said this. As he looked around his hotel in Russia proper, he looked forward to a nice change in the south.

"Boss, let me say this..." began Boris, and suddenly stopped, realizing he was unable to speak about what had happened at the Taleon Club. If the sisters were to tell him about his pressing them for sex under false pretenses he would be a dead man walking for sure.

"Go on."

"Just it's good to work with you," said Boris, and muttered more Old Russian proverbs and prayers under his breath.

Not for much longer Tony predicted, not much longer at all.

After a few more logistical matters to hash out with Boris, Tony walked back through the secret passages and down to the Hillsboro River for a moment or two of reflection on all that was happening. Tank was with him, this time without Chipper, so Tony gave him the phone to dispose of. Tank stomped on it, scooped up all the pieces and tossed them in the river roiling from recent tropical storms that had dropped over a foot of rain in the last week.

5

Tony relaxed by his large, screened pool with hot tub, cabana and wet bar while sipping a cold mojito, and ruminated over the plans to date. Like the Matassini beverage he favored, the mojito was another one.

So, the Jamaica affair was mostly set up for Katya. Carson would be scheduled and set up to fly down a few days after Katya and perhaps even Lena would be joining her sister.

The flight into Kingston would be a direct one for Tony - straight from Tampa International Airport, while the others would have to transfer in from Miami.

He would send a contact down to Miami to ensure that everything went smoothly. He used only a certain airline in which the family had a large interest, so he really needn't send anyone to watch over the transfers of Carson, Boris and Katya, but Tony felt you could never be too careful.

The Hotel Grande in Kingston was also, partly family-owned. Tony had reserved the palatial Suite of Kings for his own headquarters. Only family stayed in this fabulous suite. Carson would be booked into The Nautilus suites, nearly as nice. Katya would be put in the Calypso suite, and several other rooms were reserved for Boris and other associates. He would see how things developed, but there were more than enough rooms in the Calypso suite to accommodate Lena.

He had a long discussion with his brother Leo and they had come to an agreement about Boris. If he could confirm Boris' transgressions and betrayals, then the man would come to a sad and painful end. Delusions of invincibility, impulsive lust and greed were the trinity of fools in his business. Unfortunately for Boris, he had all three fatal compulsions.

He recalled his grandfather's lectures to him as a young man about conquering his inner self before he set off to conquer the world.

"You must learn that no man is invincible, little Tony," he'd said.

"But you, papa, you are invincible, I just know it," little Tony had replied with admiration in his eyes.

"No, Tony, not even I, Don Vincent, is indestructible. You think that way and you will soon die. A man must know his limitations. You must learn this before it is too late," he'd said with a very stern look on his face, and then he grabbed Tony and kissed him and lifted him up over his head. "But, maybe, just maybe if anybody could be that way, it would be you my little Tony."

He recalled his frank discussions when his papa would talk about not letting his 'little head' get his big head chopped off. It took him time to figure that one out the hard way. Tony smiled at the memories; they were harsh but he recalled them not entirely without fondness.

Finally, his papa told him that he should seek to provide for himself and his family. Raw greed was deadly he said. Ambition was good, balanced with moderation and good sense.

As Tony lounged by his pool his toned and muscled body, naked but for his Foster Grant shades, soaked up the Florida sunshine. He sipped his mojito and celebrated in his own small way how grand life was right now.

This was because sitting right next to him just as naked and sipping her own mojito was Jessie from the Columbia Club, enjoying her day off and spending an afternoon with her main man, Tony. Lorraine had been admitted to Tampa General Hospital's Detox and Rehab Center the week before, as he predicted.

He felt badly about how quickly he had another woman over, but it had been years since he'd had a vibrant, sensual woman to enjoy at his leisure in his own home. Since Lorraine's loss of interest years ago, he'd been forced to make do with affairs - and occasional romps with the twins, of course - over the last few months, yet, he longed for a mature, adult, sexual relationship with a woman in his own home.

His mother was in town for the day and Tony and Chipper were nearby, but discreetly positioned out of sight. The twins were somewhere around the house, but were not a problem for obvious reasons except jealousy, which he could manage as easily as he had in the past.

Actually, the twins would love nothing better than to watch Tony enjoying himself with a woman as they pleasured each other. Ever since that night, they could not get enough of each other while Tony relieved himself, and the thought of including another woman in their play had crossed his mind more than once. Even today, the thought of enjoying Jessie with other people close by made the whole scene so much more exciting.

As expected, Tony soon felt a warmth flood over his cock as Jessie engulfed it with her mouth while it was still semi hard. She loved to catch him a little unawares and feel him grow and harden in her mouth. This was her favorite sex act for the pure pleasure of what her mouth could do. She relished the act of making something smaller get so much bigger.

With her mouth completely full, she gazed up with love and lust in her eyes at Tony who smiled down at her and raised his mojito to her in a toast. It was then she knew this was the moment to put him to the test. Releasing his big round cock head with a 'pop', she picked up her drink and put it to her lips, swallowing it in one long draft. Tony heard her catch her breath as she put the glass back on the table and leaned forward to open her mouth over his cock again.

"You call that a mojito?" she teased with a wicked smile.

As she sucked hard on his cock head and lapped at the underside of his crown, Jessie kept her eyes on Tony, watching the hand that held his glass, waiting for him to attempt another sip of his drink. Working his length with her hand, she nuzzled her way down to his large balls and drew the right one deep into her mouth, massaging it with her tongue with such energy that she seemed about to swallow it whole. With a gasp, Tony suddenly lost interest in his mojito and held his breath.

When Jessie felt his right ball tense and withdraw a little, she released it and nudged her way to the left, hungrily sucking the other ball inside its sac as she massaged his shaft with both hands. At the same time she was using one hand to tug his cock head and the fingers of the other massaged their way up and down his slippery hardness. With her arms pressed against his widespread thighs, she was in a fine position to press her breasts between them, high against his balls, watching for his reaction. By now Tony was struggling to hold onto his glass. The potent liquid inside was starting to tremble. His eyes were losing focus.

Hearing the glass fall to the ground, Jessie seized her moment. As Tony's balls drew higher beneath the base of his cock, she pressed closer, burying his shaft between her handsome breasts and forcing his thighs further apart with her body. He was helpless. By this time Tony was so far gone that he could no longer keep his knees relaxed. His feet shot forward and his toes curled as he thrust his body back and let out a huge roar. He came then, hard and loud, his bellow resounding across the compound and out into the bay.

Jessie threw her head back and laughed. Pulling his cock toward her as he sent a fountain of cum into the air, she caught as much of it in her mouth as she could. Repeated spurts splashed onto her face and she captured them all. When it was finally over, she smiled at him with satisfaction.

"Now, that's my kind of mojito," she said as she licked her lips and wiped her eyes with the back of her hand.

SxRx
SxRx
16 Followers
12