The Sacred Band Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now why should I possibly think that someone is taking the piss?"

I looked up into his eyes and grinned.

"All right, that was a bit tongue-in-cheek, but all the same I really mean it."

We lay and kissed and caressed each other for what must have been an hour. Philip suckled on my nipples, licked around my navel and kissed down my sensitive belly to my wet, receptive quim.

He played me like a violin in the hands of a master, and made me too impatient to lie back any longer and be the passive recipient of his attention. I tried to drag him on top of me and bring matters to a head.

Exasperated, I cried out;

"Philip, for goodness sake. Please don't make me wait any longer or I shall scream. Do you have any idea how long I have been waiting for this? For Christ's sake do me or I'll burst".

I must have seemed really comical, demanding to be poked, and he laughed out loud as I cried in frustration.

Then, with the great, deceptive strength in his slight frame, he picked me up bodily by the waist, and lifted me right up in the air. I spread my thighs, opening myself up as wide as I could as he lowered me slowly down onto his rampant cock.

As I took most of my weight on my knees and feet, he released his right hand and deftly opened me up and guided the bell-shaped crown of his cock into my body. I sank down and he was inside my body, and every cell in my body was singing a hymn of welcome.

I felt something tear inside me with a sharp, piercing, momentary pain, and I was full to bursting with his maleness. Soreness warred with pleasure, and I was aware of the unexpectedness of looking down on the beloved face of the man who was taking my virginity.

I leaned down and kissed him - a long, wet, open-mouthed kiss. We

both lay quite still for the duration of the kiss, and then he began to move inside me and I worked the unfamiliar muscles of my thighs and bottom to try to move in unison with him.

Soon I was to know the unutterable pleasure of physical release, but not this first time. This time I was satisfied with the joy of our union, and contented myself with co-operating to bringing him to orgasm. I felt his cock swell, and then had the sadness of feeling him withdraw to spend his seed outside my body.

"Oh, darling, why couldn't you come inside me? I so wanted you to."

"Not this time, I'm afraid. I wasn't wearing any protection and daren't risk it. The responsibility for your future was in my hands".

We lay side by side, our bodies adjoined from head to toe. I was bursting with happiness, and contentment. Later Philip got up and made a cup of tea, before driving me home in his beloved Matilda.

I went to Leicester a virgin, and returned to Ashby a beloved concubine.