The Sacred Band Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you suppose you'll fuck her?" knowing that the crude term would amuse him.

"I shouldn't think so. She's an attractive woman, but she's a spinster of a certain age, and a bit set in her ways."

"Well, if you do, perhaps you could bring her round here now and again. We could play Harem. She could be the favoured concubine and I could be the naughty slave-girl."

"Darling, who would think to look at you that you had such a lovely dirty mind. We'll take things as they come, but I won't turn down an opportunity if it comes my way".

"You wouldn't be my Philip if you did", I said, full of pride and affection. After that matters took their course over the kitchen table until the potatoes boiled dry and the room began to fill with smoke.

Then came the 23rd. of December (or it may have been the 24th. I'm not sure). I was expecting Philip to come home early And I had bathed and dressed up a bit for him. He got home later than I expected, and I could see he had news.

"Guess what! I gave Joan an unexpected Christmas present. A good hearty fucking over the office table."

I dragged him over to the settee, and was busy undoing his trousers whilst demanding to be told all about it. As soon as his cock was in my mouth and I was licking up the unfamiliar and exciting flavours of Joan that clung to the root of his cock and his pubic hair; he started to tell the story.

By the time he had finished I was crying out for the same treatment as he had given Joan – and I got it.

I agreed that he had better take her to the empty office on Boxing Day.

But, I said, immediately after Christmas I shall come into the office and have a talk to her. I'm glad you asked her about telling me, that was sweet of you, and it will get her thinking.

On the 28th, which was a Wednesday, I went into the office at around mid-day. I knew that Philip had an appointment an hour later with the NUHKU pension fund trustees, and he was making a presentation to get them to buy his services as analyst, at least for a portion of their liquid funds. He had strong family connections and was guaranteed a friendly hearing.

Philip knew just what to do. I arrived with half a dozen Eccles cakes in a little box, and the intention to have a heart-to-heart with Joan. She turned pale as I came in, but I smiled my warmest smile and went over and kissed her cheek.

"Is he in" I asked.

She looked petrified, but managed to gasp out,

"Yes, I'll just tell him you're here".

"Don't bother, I'll tell him myself", and I walked into his office. .

Within seconds I was over the desk, knickers down, and he was giving me exactly the sort of loud, ostentatious caning I had asked for. I am not a noisy spankee; I don't yell or squeal much at all, because I find that it squanders the tension. Philip can rarely get a yell out of me, and only once did he make me cry over a spanking. This time, though, I gave full voice, and Joan would have to be deaf not to know what was going on.

When he rang for Joan, she came into the office there was a tableau awaiting her. She found me on my knees, knickers around my ankles, and skirt tucked up to show her a well-marked bottom that would be black and blue by tomorrow. I was sucking his cock as if my life depended on it.

Joan came in stopped by the door, and would have turned and ran out again if Philip had not stopped her, and asked for two cups of tea. Joan left in a flurry to go to the little kitchenette at the end of the corridor. By the time she came back with the tea, Philip had left for his meeting, and I was sitting, probably with an insufferably smug smile on my face in one of the visitors' armchairs.

I apologised if I had shocked her, but explained that it seemed a good way of making the point. I told her that I had been coming into the office for lunchtime sessions with Philip all the time I was a student at the Uni. and that I was not the only one who did so.

"Joan, I love my fiancé very much, he is everything to me, but I have never wanted to be the only woman in his life. I am delighted that you are making love with him; in fact I suggested it to him on the day he interviewed you.

I wish you all the joy in the world of it, and all I want you to know is that it is not a secret and certainly not something to be ashamed of, or embarrassed by. I hope that when you get a bit more familiar with it all, Philip will bring you round to our house for games, but if you don't want to, that's fine too."

She was relaxing a little, so I gave her some tips on how to please Philip. I told her that he would certainly want to visit her by the back door, and how to keep it clean, to relax and make it as pleasurable for herself as possible. I could see that the idea frightened her quite a lot, but it was pretty clear to me that she would acquiesce to that, or any other of his demands.

About a month later, Joan did visit our house for a games evening, and, after dinner we did play Harem, one of the games that Denise and I had devised.

Tonight, Joan was the favoured concubine, and Philip gave her a long and varied shag on the bed, whilst I, the little slave girl, served them at table, naked but for a pinafore, kneeling by the Pasha's throne to be fed tit-bits. Whilst they were shagging I knelt on my rug on the floor and watched in not wholly simulated admiration.

Finally the Pasha pulled his drooping cock out of her and rolled onto his back.

"Slave-girl", he said, "Lick your master clean".

"No!" I flounced, "why should I, she's no prettier than I am, and not as good in bed. Let her lick you clean."

Of course that earned me a whipping with the stiff two-tailed tawse we kept in the bedroom. I howled and howled until Joan started to feel quite alarmed, I turned my head and gave her a wink, and she subsided.

Finally I begged for mercy and begged to lick him clean if my kind Master would allow me the honour.

It was one of Philip's magnanimous evenings. If he was feeling mean he would reject the slave-girl's pleas for forgiveness, and she would be made to grovel and lick his toes whilst the favoured Concubine sucked him off.

On this occasion the slave-girl was given the privilege of sucking her Master off. After that, the Pasha and the favoured concubine would normally have settled down to sleep, whilst the slave-girl slept on the mat, but Philip had to get up soon afterwards to drive Joan home to put her mother to bed, so the slave girl got into bed and awaited her master's pleasure there.

Joan came other times and we played that and other games, but it was clear that her heart wasn't in it and she was doing it mostly to please us. What she really wanted was to have Philip to herself in the office. So, although Denise or I, or one of Philip's more temporary flames might pop in for a quickie over the desk when we were in town; we let Joan have it her own way.

to follow: chapter nine: Donald and Bruno; Ginny and Ivy.

12