The Sacred Tunnel Pt. 02

Story Info
Neolithic Monument inspires love and lust, then and now.
11.2k words
4.86
10.4k
4

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 10/01/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 2

Dublin: present day

At dinner, Ida told Craig some about the meeting with Professor Sherridan, although not the discussion of her other idea. Throughout dinner and the evening, her mind kept returning to the sexuality of a Woman centered culture. She imagined that somehow the men would learn to be better lovers, but how? A class? Lessons. She giggled at that thought, imagining a hut full of young men being shown a crude drawing of a woman's vagina and a woman intoning, "You must put your tongue here and slowly...."

She giggled so loud at the thought that Craig asked, "What's so funny?"

Stammering a quick non-committal reply, she tried to hide her blush. As she continued to think about it, she realized that somehow the women must tell the men what they need. Whether there was some Top Woman who explained it all to the men, or whether each Woman was in charge of Her own man was not that important. And She wondered if She could take charge in bed and teach Craig what She needed. Imagining a society where this was the norm made Her feel powerful and strong. Maybe it was just that She was excited about Her career, or maybe this line of thought was empowering. She didn't know, but She decided She would take charge tonight.

They began to get ready for bed. Craig was in the bathroom, brushing his teeth. She grabbed the space heater and turned it up high, warming the cold room and then removed Her clothing and slipped into Her soft silk pajama top. Her bare bottom barely covered by the material, and Her breasts free inside it, She sat in the middle of the bed mentally preparing Her speech. Craig came out of the bathroom, stripping off his shirt. He tossed it into the hamper and turned, catching Her sitting on the bed. He could clearly see that she was dressed provocatively, and he smiled and growled as he moved toward the bed and Her. Ida giggled at his growl, She did sometimes like the "he-man" growl he used, but She put up Her hand and in Her best command voice said "We need to talk."

It didn't come out the way She wanted, and his reaction was certainly not what She had hoped as his face fell and his brow furrowed in puzzlement.

"You're not dressed like you want to talk," he said, with just enough of an edge that she knew he was already on the defensive and worried.

Crap, why was this so hard? Maybe there was no way men could just listen. She took a deep breath and with all Her love for him in Her voice She said, "Craig, I love you so much, and I like being intimate with you..."

He cut Her off and said, with some puzzlement, "Like?!? You only like it?"

Wow, She thought, he picked that up well; maybe there was hope. She realized though that communication was important. "That's right Craig, it's...well, it's kind of disappointing for me, but I don't think it should be. I think we can do better. I think you can do better. And I think I can show and tell you better what I need." The stunned look on his face was difficult to figure out.

He didn't seem mad, or at least not totally. Hurt certainly, She knew that no man liked his sexual prowess questioned. Craig slumped into a chair in the corner, and held his head in his hands for a moment. When he looked back up at Her the puzzled face had given way a combination of fear and sorrow. My God, she thought, this was not going well.

"I'm sorry," he croaked. "I...I guess I kind of know what you mean, but ... you usually cum right?"

While She didn't want to shatter the boyish hope in his voice, She had decided that She needed to be honest and then they could move forward. "Not often." His face fell so hard she thought she heard it hit the floor. He just stared at Her. He got up and went into the bathroom and then came out. He was confused and puzzled and clearly worried.

"Craig, look at me." Her voice was not commanding, yet it had a soft power She had never felt before, as though something deep inside Her had been triggered. Craig responded to Her in a way She had never seen. "Craig, we love each other, I want us to be better, to make love in ways that are Magical and Sacred." Sacred? Where had that come from? It had just slipped out. "I want us to experience all that sex has to offer and I need you to work with me, collaborate with me, to be my partner in our sex life." Wow, these words were powerful even to Her.

And then some kind of understanding began to dawn in Craig's face and he whispered two of the most beautiful words She had ever heard, "Teach me..."

Ida felt her heart pounding and Her sex tingled and swelled with excitement as Her mind played over all the things She wanted to teach Craig. She felt somehow in more control than ever. "Take off your clothes and come lie here beside me." Her voice was commanding, but with a softness and love that was reassuring to Craig. He slowly removed his clothes, his cock becoming hard even in the cool night air. She loved looking at him when he was hard. His cock stood out at an angle from his narrow hips and the head, purple with desire, throbbed just slightly under her gaze. Ida patted the bed next to her, further inviting him, and Craig crawled onto the bed. Ida gently maneuvered him until he was lying on his back, and then She leaned over him and began to kiss him, slowly, gently at first, but with growing passion. Perhaps automatically, his hands wrapped around Her waist and began to caress Her hips and ass.

She broke the kiss and looking into his eyes whispered, "I want you to lie next to me and just watch." Craig got a somewhat puzzled look on his face, but nodded his assent.

Ida slowly removed the silky top revealing Her full breasts and already hardening nipples. She lay back, next to Craig, but not touching him. Slowly Her fingers began to caress Her breasts. Ida let Her fingers play around the edge of Her sensitive areolas for a few moments, while Her nipples hardened in arousal and expectation. Finally, when She could stand it no longer She let Her fingers, one by one, brush against the Her nipples.

She glanced over at Craig, who was watching Her and softly whispered, "I want you to gently tease and tickle my breasts like this..." Her voice trailing off and then, almost inaudibly "please..."

As Craig's fingers began to softly stroke Her breasts, a shudder moved up and down Her spine, involuntarily she moaned softly. Craig started to slide toward Her but Ida gently stopped him. "Just touch me," she intoned.

As Craig continued his attention to Ida's breasts, She let Her hands slide down Her sides, over Her hips and down the outside of Her thighs. Slowly She spread Her legs open and let Her hands slide first to the inside of Her thighs, and then up to just gently stroke at the edges of Her slightly swollen pussy. "Watch me," Her hoarse whisper betraying Her arousal as Her fingers began to dance and play. She let one finger slide up and down Her glistening slit. She could feel Her lips swelling and opening, and she let a finger from Her other hand start to tease at the entrance to Her tunnel.

Ida glanced at Craig's face and was pleased to see his eyes riveted to Her display. His fingers continued to stroke and tease Her nipples, but She needed more. Leaving one hand to continue its attention to Her slit, Ida brought her other hand up and gently cupped one breast. Her fingers found Her hard nipple and began to pinch and tug, gently, but firmly. Craig moaned his approval and Ida caught his eye, wordlessly She indicated that he was to try the same. Letting Her hand slide down her side to rejoin the attention at her pussy, She watched as Craig's hand and fingers mimicked Her. His strong fingers pinching Her erect nipple sent electric shocks through Her system. One finger found her sensitive nib and began to gently swirl around it. Ida gasped as Craig gently tugged at Her nipple.

"Touch me..." She gasped and nodded down at Her sex. Craig let his fingers slide down her body as he lay next to Her. His head, now bent slightly to see Her spread out before him, came to rest against Her shoulder. She made room for his fingers to take over stroking Her sensitive nib, but continued the petting of Her swollen lips. Gently, She took hold of his wrist and showed him the pressure and speed She needed. As he found the rhythm She so desperately wanted, She used her free hand to cup Her breast and feed it to Craig's lips. Ida gasped as Craig sucked Her sensitive nipple into his mouth. She could feel Her orgasm rising and She let it wash over Her. Ida's hips bucked once, then again. Grabbing Craig's hand She pushed his fingers into Her now wet tunnel and the grinding of Her hips began to fuck them.

"Oh God Yes, " She gasped and exploded. Craig's ragged breath in Her ear and his rock hard cock gave away his intense arousal. Ida rolled over and in one swift movement mounted Craig. As his cock sank deep into Her hole, Ida saw waves of pleasure crossing his face. She felt so full, and sitting up on him, began to grind and thrust against the hard intruder. The satisfaction of Her first orgasm had only left Her wanting to be filled and Ida's thrusts soon gave way to another orgasm rocking through Her hips. She felt Craig grab at Her and heard his teeth-clenching groan as he exploded into Her almost simultaneously.

As they fell into each other's arms,and began to snuggle under the blankets, Craig broke the silence. "Was that better?" The slight chuckle in his voice suggested that he thought he knew the answer.

Ida propped herself up onto her elbow and looked into his eyes. "I need to feel like that more often. I want your fingers and your mouth and your cock..." She paused. She wasn't a prude, but somehow that word wasn't right. She'd have to think about it. She continued "...to focus on me. To take the time and the effort to satisfy me. I know you can." Craig was slightly taken aback, but then nodded his head. They curled into each other's arms and fell into a deeply satisfied slumber.

The next morning Ida woke to Craig's hands gently caressing Her back. It felt good and She let him know with a mewling moan. She turned Her head and found him watching Her. "That was fun last night," he sighed with a slightly wicked smile. "Is there another lesson this morning?"

Ida giggled and felt a tingling in her erogenous zones. "Well..." she hesitated. Craig's face was surprisingly encouraging and eager and last night's activities had left Her in something of a state of arousal. She began to think about what She really wanted. It wasn't like She had a lesson plan mapped out. "Well," Ida began again and flushed slightly, this was more difficult than She thought. "I want you to eat me." The words tumbled out of her mouth quietly and part of Her wanted to hide in the pillow. But, there was another part of Her that was cheering. As She expected, Craig's face clouded slightly. Not with revulsion or anything, just with uncertainty and perhaps a little fear. While he had never rejected the idea before, he had never volunteered and Ida had always been too shy to ask it.

"You'll guide me again?" Craig asked, a little unsure. Ida flushed, both with a little embarrassment and with arousal at the implicit acceptance, and nodded an enthusiastic affirmative.

Rolling onto Her side, Ida gently cupped his head and brought his lips to Hers their tongues swirling and dancing as they meet. His hands slid over her gentle curves as their kiss became more and more passionate. Ida guided his face to her breasts as rolled onto her back and Craig began to lick and suck at Her nipples, sending waves of pleasure through her body. Ida guided his mouth from nipple to nipple, losing Herself in the pleasure of his tongue. The attention Craig paid to Her nipples was amazing, but soon Ida wanted him to move down. Ida gently guided him until his face was between her bent legs. Craig, rather clumsily, began to lick at Her pussy.

"Wait," she said breathlessly and Craig looked up at Her. "Watch," She simply said and let her fingers begin to point to the places She needed. First on the edge of Her slightly swelling lips. Craig's tongue dutifully followed Her finger as it traced all around the edge. Sliding and teasing, lightly and slowly. She felt Herself becoming more aroused, wet and Her lips spreading wider. She then pointed at Her sensitive nib and commanded, "Lick and suck right here." Craig caught on fast as his tongue swirled and teased Her clit. Soon his lips covered Hers and he sucked at Her while his tongue continued its attention. While he wasn't perfect, Ida was soon lost in the thrill and felt her orgasm rising quickly. She began to moan and then, wrapping Her legs around him, She exploded. Her hips bucked at his face and Her hands grasped his head pushing him against Her pussy as She arched her back.

Her orgasm hit Her powerfully, sending waves of pleasure through Her spine. She pulled at Craig's head and as he looked up Ida demanded, "Take me, deep and hard now."

Craig almost leapt up and soon was buried deep in Her pussy, thrusting and pumping himself against Her. As he thrust deeply, another orgasm rocked through Ida's body. Craig exploded into her, and then they collapsed, panting, onto the bed.

Bru Na Boinne: 3000BCE

Croag and Shamar woke to a cold crisp morning, the sun providing less heat each day. "Today, you need to begin preparing a lodge for the New Revered Woman," Shamar announced as they began to dress. Croag was pleased. His mind immediately began to think of Amma and how he wanted to please Her with the lodge they would share. "I know you will make it a beautiful place to share with Her," Shamar broke his reverie.

He hoped so much that the New Revered Woman would be Amma, but doubt and fear began to invade his mind.

It must have shown on his face, or perhaps Shamar could read his mind, "Do not fear this Croag," She said softly. "We will choose a New Revered Woman who will be a good match for you." Croag nodded, uncertain. How could they know? Maybe they could read his mind? But what if Amma does not feel this way about him? Because the rules of the tribe forbid it, he had not spoken to Amma since they were much younger. He had only watched Her from a respectable distance. Croag left, convincing himself to do his best no matter who he was partnered with.

Croag set to his task of building a lodge to share with the New Revered Woman. He had helped older men of the tribe with theirs when they were matched to other Women and had even helped the consorts prepare their lodges for the Revered Women. As he began, many of the matched men of the tribe came by to offer their help and advice while the older unmatched boys joined in to gain knowledge. The man Croag's Mother had been matched with had passed to the other life when Croag was small. A part of Croag wished that his Mother's match was still here to share this, as other men did. Damar, who shared the same Mother as Croag's Mother, joined Croag and they began to talk.

"You are building a fine lodge Croag," Damar began. "But, if we join these posts together here, it will stand against the winter wind better."

Croag was grateful for the advice and they continued to work together and Croag realized that Damar was here to work with him, as Croag's Mother's match could not. At a point when they were alone, Croag burst out, "Damar, what if the New Revered Woman doesn't like me?" He couldn't even bring himself to ask specifically about Amma, though he wanted to "or what if, what if I don't like her?"

Damar laughed. "Croag, the Revered Women have watched you grow into a Man over these years." Again, Croag was surprised at the reverence attached to the word Man here. "I have heard that they are most pleased with you as the choice of the consort to the New Revered Woman and," with a little bit of a wink and a smile, "the Most Revered Woman has been quite pleased herself lately."

Croag turned red, realizing that sounds must travel. He was both proud and embarrassed; had they heard his failures as well?

Damar continued, "The Revered Women know it is important that a match be a good one. They will choose someone who will be very pleased with you." Damar paused to underscore the significance, "and someone with whom you will be pleased too."

That night Croag and Shamar undressed together, each helping the other. He felt more confident and knew how to touch Her as they slid into the bed together. He pulled Her against him, kissing Her deeply and She responded enthusiastically to him. His fingers and hands caressed Her hips, Her back and Her breasts and teased at her hardening nipples.

Shamar moaned her pleasure in his ear, "Yes, Croag, touch me" and his hand slid down until he found Her damp slit. As he had learned before, his fingers slid slowly around the entrance to her Sacred Tunnel, waiting for it to open for him. His head bent to her nipple and his lips began to tease and suck at it, while his tongue swirled around the sensitive skin. Shamar moaned and he felt Her arousal grow, as his Manhood throbbed with his own arousal. As Her slit opened and became damp under his fingers, She spread her legs wider and Her hands began to insist that his face move lower.

"Lick me, Croag," Shamar's hoarse voice betraying Her arousal. Croag found himself between Her legs, his lips only inches from Her Sacred Tunnel. Her finger appeared and he let his tongue be guided by it. Her taste was new and strange, yet amazingly arousing to him. Finally, his tongue began to lick and swirl at Her nib, like his finger had the night before. He pushed his lips against Her swollen lips and sensing what must feel good, he began to lick and suck at Her. Shamar's legs curled around his broad back and

Her fingers entwined his hair as she moaned, "Oh Croag, yes!" Her hips began to buck and Her hands pushed him against Her. Almost without thinking about it, Croag slid one finger into Her Sacred Tunnel and began to twist and pulse at the swelling flesh in there as She had taught him earlier. Shamar gasped "Croag" and then Her hips bucked and they were both lost in her explosion.

Croag felt Shamar's muscles begin to relax and he looked up at Her face. She guided him as he crawled onto Her and then groaned, "Enter me, now, please." Croag slid his Manhood into her wet Sacred Tunnel. He propped himself up on his arms and looked down into Shamar's lust filled face. He felt powerful as he thrust himself deep into Her. She met his thrusts with her own, and their bodies slapped together. He was proud that he and his Manhood could please Her. Shamar wrapped Her legs around him again and Her fingers grasped and raked at his broad back. Her hips bucked into him and Her back arched as she groaned out "fill me." As Her body shuddered with another orgasm, Croag's body responded with his own and he could feel his seed filling Her Tunnel.

The M1 North of Dublin: present day

Ida sat in the passenger seat, letting Craig drive the car as they left Dublin and began the journey to Newgrange along the M1. It was a cold and grey day with heavy overcast clouds and Ida worried that her time and effort would be spoiled by bad weather. They were to get access to the Tomb starting late the next day, but she wanted to get set up in The hotel and move her equipment to the area during the day tomorrow so that she could make the most of her access time. Thinking about weather and all that could go wrong was making her mood almost as dark as the heavy clouds rolling across Ireland, and she shook her head to try to physically stop worrying.

Craig was quiet in the driver's seat and She looked over at him. He had not shaved in a few days, and She giggled to herself that this was because they had spent more time in bed. After the first night of instruction, Craig had said how amazing and exciting it had made him feel when She came so hard for him. He sheepishly admitted that clearly something had been lacking and he was thrilled that She had finally given him some guidance. For the last few nights and many mornings -- hence the unshaven Craig -- they had together explored Her body and his. She was thrilled with how quickly Craig had learned, once She took the time to teach him. She was surprised at Craig's comment that it made him feel powerful, because taking charge of Her sex life had made Her feel powerful too. It was more than just the wonderful glow of sexual satisfaction. It was the knowing that She could have what She wanted in the bedroom, without apology.