The Sacred Tunnel Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The other morning She had woken up and looked over at Craig sleeping next to Her. His cock was hard with "morning wood" and a devious smile had formed on Her lips. Gently rolling him onto his back, She had mounted him before he could quite wake up. As the veil of sleep slowly slipped away, his eyes and brain began to register that he was being fucked by his wife. It thrilled and further aroused Idad, to watch his dawning realization reflected in his face. . As first he seemed confused, almost annoyed. But She was thrilled at the feeling of his cock filling Her and the position of control She found in the situation. She took him exactly how She wanted it. Slow at first as he was just waking, and then with a pounding fury as his eyes widened to the situation.

Ida was staring at Craig's face and realized that Her reminiscence of Her fucking him was exciting Her. Craig must have realized as he shot Her a devious smile and a wink. Ida felt herself flush at being caught in a fantasy. Her mind began to turn over the events of the last few weeks. What if, as She posited, the women of some Ancient tribe were in a position like She was. What if the Women decided about sex? What if they taught their men how important it was and were deeply involved in the sexual choices of the tribe. Ida began to imagine a Senior Woman, like some kind of High Priestess, who made these decisions. How would She make sure that men were taught how to please Women? Ida began to have a fantasy about how this Powerful Woman would teach all the young men of the tribe how to have sex. She almost giggled out loud at the thought -- brings new meaning to "Mrs. Robinson."

The young men, She snorted, would love it: "yeah baby teach me! I need more lessons" and "hot for teacher" came to mind. But would the other Women of the tribe mind that each man slept with this High Priestess first? She began to imagine herself as a Woman in this tribe. Where men did not decide whom they slept with but Women did. It made Ida feel Powerful and She looked at Craig with new desire.

Ida began to imagine a society where Women played a more dominant role in sex. She had loved the feeling of being on top the other morning. Of riding Craig so hard and She imagined a world where this was the preferred position. Where men were subservient, at least, in the bedroom. As Her mind began to turn these ideas over, Ida's fingers began to gently stroke Her chest through Her shirt.

Craig moaned as he saw Her and, with his voice low and husky with desire, he whispered, "I want to take you so hard and so deep." The words penetrated Ida's entire body and She shuddered at the effect they had on Her. And then Her mind reeled. Her fantasies had been very female dominant but She realized She didn't want a man who was dominated. She simply wanted a man who was Her equal and who would pay attention to pleasing Her.

Ida looked at Craig and smiled a wicked smile. "And how would you take me?" Teasing him by continuing to let Her fingers stroke Her breasts.

Craig looked at Her, a smile crossing his face, "You'll just have to wait and see." His smile, coupled with the bulge in his jeans, told Ida that he had his fantasies too.

Teasing and taunting each other, flirting like they hadn't since the earliest days of their courtship, the remaining miles to the hotel went by quickly. Arriving shortly before teatime, they were almost crazy with desire. As they checked into the B&B, Ida was sure the older woman could tell that they were so horny. The wry smile and the clever double entendres let Ida know that hostess knew what was going on and approved.

Craig carried their two duffle bags up the stairs and let Ida open the door to their en-suite room. As She walked through the door, Craig followed Her close behind kicking the door closed with his foot. Before Ida could even quite turn around, She heard the duffle bags hit the floor and his hands were grasping Her waist, spinning Her as he pulled Her into his kiss. Ida could feel Her arousal as his strong arms embraced Her and his lips pressed passionately into Hers. She moaned against him and allowed him to take charge. His excitement and passion, having built through the drive, was palpable.

Craig quickly pulled Her sweater up over Her head, breaking their kiss and forcing Her arms up. One hand tossing the sweater aside, Craig grabbed Her wrists, holding them above Her head as he pushed against Her, kissing Her deeply. The feeling of his passion and strength excited Her. His other hand slowly slid down Her side, his fingers teasing and tickling at the edge of Her breasts. She moaned Her pleasure as his arm wrapped around Her waist and he pulled Her against the bulge in his jeans. Dropping Her hands, Craig knelt before Her, his fingers grabbing the waistband of Her jeans. He deftly unbuttoned them and, as She wiggled Her hips and helped a little, he pushed them to the floor. As with Her arms, he slowly, teasingly slid his fingers up the outside of Her legs. When his hands reached the edge of Her panties, he began to trace where the fabric met Her skin, teasing and exploring. Ida moaned; She could feel Her panties becoming moist.

Craig stood and resumed the kiss, pressing Her nearly naked body against his. She loved the feeling as Her fingers slid through his hair and his hands wandered over mostly bare skin. His wandering fingers found the clasp in the back and Her bra sprung free, held against Her now tingling nipples only by their bodies pressed together. Running his fingers from just below the edge of Her panties, up Her spine and into Her hair, She gasped with spine tingling sensations.

Stepping out of Her jeans and shoes, Ida moved back for just a moment. It was now Her turn and She grasped the hem of Craig's sweater and pulled it up. They tossed it onto the growing pile of clothing and Craig quickly dropped his jeans onto the pile as well. Grabbing Her, almost forcefully, Craig took Her to the waiting bed, Her bra dropping off with a shrug. Laying Her on Her back, Craig resumed his deep kisses; his tongue swirling and teasing as She reciprocating in kind. Just as She was about to push his head toward Her aching nipples, his kisses began to find Her neck and then Her chest.

Ida moaned with desire and longing as Craig began to tease and taunt Her erect nipples with brushing kisses and flicks of his tongue. She wanted him to just engulf them, and yet the teasing was sweet pleasure. Craig licked and teased back and forth, his hands cupping them from the side as his tongue swirled and licked Her. Finally, when She could almost stand it no longer, his mouth closed over Her nipple. Gasping for breath, Her fingers entwined his hair and She pushed him against Her chest as Her back arched. The wave of pleasure coursing over Her was almost as powerful as an orgasm. "God yes, suck them," Her whispering moan breaking the silence.

She could feel Craig's cock, throbbing, as he pushed it against Her leg. She could see the pleasure on his face as he sucked first at one, then the other, of Her nipples. Again, as though Craig could almost sense what She needed, he began to move slowly down Her torso, kissing, nibbling and licking as he moved. He paused for a moment and She could feel his warm breath washing over Her belly button, followed by his tongue darting into it, almost as if he were eating Her pussy. She half gasped and half giggled as the tickling erotic sensation surprised Her.

And then Craig moved between Her legs. He rose onto his knees and reached under Her, grasping the back waistband of Her damp panties. He began to pull them down. Drawing Her legs together in front of him, he slid the panties down until they too joined the strewn clothing. Craig grasped Her legs at the knees and pushed them apart and up, opening Her to his gaze. Ida was amazed to see the sexual hunger and desire in his eyes as he took a moment and simply gazed upon Her swelling and wet lips. Leaning forward, pushing Her legs further apart, his mouth closed against Her lips and Ida bucked involuntarily against the deep kiss he planted on Her sex. And then, he paused for a moment. Ida's mind reeled; She needed his tongue there and yet wanted him to simply give it. Just as She began to slide Her hands down Her sides to grasp his head, his tongue made contact, almost rimming her tight little ass She gasped at the naughty sensation. She moaned as his tongue slowly slide up the edge of her out lips, teasingly close to her clit, and yet leaving her straining and wanting more. Again, his tongue disappeared, but this time she had to wait less when it again found its way almost to her ass. The idea of his tongue back there almost appalled her, and yet the sensation and the naughtiness of the moment excited her. Again Craig followed a slow and teasing pace up the edge of her pussy.

Ida could feel Her pussy lips swollen with arousal and open with desire. Craig continued his teasing approach, his tongue exploring and delving into Her sex. Again, almost when she could wait no longer, he found Her swollen nib and her back arched as the long needed pleasure of his tongue and lips sent stars to Her head. It only took a moment of licking and sucking on Her sensitive and ready clit for Her first orgasm to race through her body. Moaning, "God, Craig, yes," Ida's fingers grasped at his hair and pushed his face against Her pulsing pussy.

As Her orgasm began to subside, Craig rose until he was kneeling between Her legs. His hands were still grasping Her knees, opening Her to him. Somehow, his briefs had been pushed down to his knees and his member stood out, pulsing with desire. Craig moved quickly and his cock was at the entrance to Her wet tunnel pushing deep into Her before the aftershocks of Her orgasm had completely subsided. As he entered Her a wave of pleasure, emanating in circles from Her tunnel, washed over Her, a mini-orgasm. As Craig thrust deeper into Her, She could feel another orgasm rising quickly. And then Craig pulled out and began to move to a kneeling position. She almost cried at the sudden loss.

Forcefully, his hands grabbed her legs and began to roll Her over as he growled, "I want you from behind."

She felt more than heard his low deep growl, layered with desire, deep in the pit of her stomach. Scrambling to roll over, Ida raised to Her knees and, with Her head on the mattress, thrust Her ass up toward him. Craig didn't waste time and re-entered Her swiftly, their bodies coming together in a powerful smack of skin. Craig grabbed Her hips and began to thrust furiously. She could tell, by the glimpses of his face She could catch, that he was close and was trying to hold back. The view of him pounding into Her and the desire She could hear in his moans sent Her over the edge. Her orgasm took over and Her hips bucked against him.

The slap-slap of their bodies coming together and she cried, "GOD! Yes! Take me." Craig exploded, groaning out his powerful orgasm.

They collapsed, breathless, onto the bed, moving to curl into each other's arms. Craig, breathless, said, "Oh...that was...wow...god yes..." and then paused. "I hope it was OK for you, I know..." Pausing again. "I know that I'm supposed to pay more attention to your pleasure, but I just wanted you that way."

Ida rolled him to his back and kissed him deeply. "That was fantastic, you did pay attention. I don't want it that way every time, I want a variety, I just need you to be in tune with me..." And with a conspiratorial smile, added, "And you seemed to be just fine today."

They lay there, catching their breath for another minute, reveling in the after-glow. Then Craig broke the silence. "Can I ask you a question, about our sex life?"

Ida giggled, "Sure, anything" as she curled a little closer.

"Can I still get a blow job now and again?"

She almost laughed out loud, the look of earnest desire and true concern on his face was hilarious. Biting her lower lip to keep from laughing and feigning how much thought she was giving this, "Well, I suppose that might be possible." She paused for effect. "If you are a good boy for me often enough." She winked with a wicked smile and they both burst into laughter, Craig with just a little bit of honest to god relief!

Bru Na Boinne: 3000BCE

The last few days had been a whirlwind of activity. The time of the New Sun was almost upon them and the tribe was all working overtime in preparation. Croag most of all, preparing his lodge as well as all the other work. In fact, it had cut into the practice he was supposed to be getting with Shamar. As Croag made his way back to Shamar's lodge for the night, his thoughts ran to the amazing new world of pleasure Shamar had introduced to him. He imagined Amma, Her lithe body squirming under His practiced touch. What would it feel like to slide His hands up and down Her smooth soft skin? How would She taste? What would She feel like as He slipped himself into Her Sacred Tunnel? Croag could feel His member stiffening and He hoped that tonight Shamar would have another lesson for him. It had been a few days since the last lesson; they were all so busy and tired. He was slightly worried he wouldn't be ready without more practice but mostly he missed the excitement and the release. He entered Shamar's lodge, almost as if it were his own. None of the first day jitters were left. Shamar had Her back to Croag and was bent at the waist, tending to Her fire. Her womanly hips made his member throb and he crossed the distance quickly.

Slipping his arms around Her waist, Croag pulled Her toward him. He felt more than heard the low moan that escaped Her throat as his body pressed against Hers. His lips found the soft crease of Her neck and he began to kiss Her, inhaling Her scent. His hands began to roam Her figure and He felt Her press back against His throbbing member. His mind was nearly blank except with desire, flashes of Amma raced through His mind, as He imagined Her with him. His fingers finding Her breasts, he caressed and teased them through the soft fabric of Her tunic. Her hands lifted the tunic up and over Her body, breaking their embrace. His hands, without pause, sought Her bare nipples, His fingers gently pinching them, as His mouth found Her neck and ears. She moaned with a tone He had never heard, almost relief.

In a corner of His passion filled mind, Croag had expected Her to take charge and lead him to Her bed. Only registering in the edge of His conscience, He realized Shamar was allowing Him to guide Her. He would have become uncertain, but the desire in His loins and the thoughts of Amma's body overcame any doubt He might have harbored. He grabbed Her, lifting Her into His arms and carried Her the three steps to the bed, placing Her on Her back looking up at Him. Croag practically ripped His clothing from His body, releasing His throbbing member. Kneeling between Her legs, Croag began to lick at Shamar's tunnel. He began slowly, licking first one edge and then the other, His tongue lightly brushing Her nib each time. His hands grasped Her firm ass, feeding Her to His mouth. Shamar moaned loudly when His tongue began to swirl around her nib. He let His lips begin to tease and suck at Her, Her sweet musky scent filling His nose as Her arousal built.

It seemed to Croag like only seconds had passed when Shamar's hands grabbed His head, pushing Him against Her as She bucked and moaned with Her climax. Croag could hardly contain Himself any longer. His mind was no longer focused upon Shamar or Her needs. Her scent and Her moans had driven Him crazy with desire. Almost in a daze He stood at the edge of the bed, his throbbing member dripping with his seed. He had seen animals join and His mind went to that position. He didn't even wonder what She would think: He just wanted to grab Her and plunge Himself into Her Sacred Tunnel. His strong hands gripped Her hips and moved Her so that She was on all fours, Her ass thrust at Him. He entered her tunnel in one swift move and began to thrust hard and fast. Their bodies slapping together, He sensed Her pushing back, meeting His rhythm. She grunted and moaned and pounded back at Him until they both exploded.

As their orgasms subsided and Croag began to withdraw from Her, his mind cleared some. And in rushed doubt. What had he done? Was this allowed? Had he overstepped the rules? For a man to take charge of a Woman like that surely violated all the laws of the Tribe. Would She denounce him? Banish him? Would he lose Amma? He was almost terrified at these thoughts and began to step back, away from Shamar.

Shamar rolled over onto Her back and looked up at him. The satisfied smile on Her face slightly reassured him, and then as She saw his face, She looked startled and worried. "Oh, Croag, relax, come here," she beckoned. Croag carefully slid next to Her on the bed.

"I'm...I'm sorry," He stammered, "I just...I...." Shamar stifled Her laugh and put Her arms around him.

"Croag, you have reached a level that few Men master until well after they are matched. Women sometimes enjoy being taken like that, letting the strength and physical power of a Man overwhelm them. And you did that." She paused and sighed for effect. "Wonderfully. Matched Men and Women grow to learn what pleases each other together. You will do well with A...." she cut herself off and stammered. " With whomever your match may be."

Bru Na Boinne: present day

Ida stood at the gate to the compound staring at the white face of the ancient Passage Tomb. Excitement ran down her spine as she imagined ancient people preparing for their Winter Solstice rituals in the cold dark days. What might their celebrations and traditions have been like? Surely they involved fire, festivals of light around this time are as widespread as people. How would the monument have figured in the celebration? To her the mound and its tunnel and womb-like interior screamed "vagina." The fact that the sun on solstice morning would stream through the tunnel and reach the back wall of the small central (and only) room was like penetrating a woman deeply. It was an act of fertilization. It was originally thought the monument was a tomb but since few, if any remains and none from the right period were found when the monument was excavated, that seems like an unsupported hypothesis. Most archaeologists assumed that some of the tribe, most likely the priest class, were inside the mound on the morning of the solstice to witness the event. What if the priest was female? What if it was part of some kind of fertility rite? Her mind spun with possibilities and hypothesis.

The guard, an older woman, approached Ida and Craig. "Failte' , you must be Ida?"

"Why yes!" The guard was friendly and glad to see them. "I know we're early, that we don't actually get access to the tomb until after 5pm, but I was hoping to move my equipment part of the way?" Ida asked, hoping that some rules could be bent for her.

The guard laughed kindly, "Oh, lass, just move it all in, we'll have maybe 10 people here today, and we can work around you as long as you're willing to work around us."

Ida sighed with relief. She was so nervous about this project, and distracted both by her "secret" project and her "sex" project with Craig.

Ida and Craig began to move the equipment up the steep slope and into the passage. They had to stoop and work together to get the equipment into the chamber of the monument, as the passage was tight, at least near the opening. Ida chuckled, almost like the hymen of a maiden. It took longer than Ida had hoped to move her equipment and the cloudy sky was darkening as they moved the last few items into the back of the mound. Ida stood with Craig near the entrance and sighed in frustration at the weather. The thick clouds and heavy air told her that there would be no viewing of celestial objects that night. Yet, still, she wanted the practice of setting up and managing the software.