The Sacrifice

Story Info
Pussy takes on a whole new meaning.
1.2k words
3.79
37.6k
8
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Saucyminx
Saucyminx
31 Followers

Tio was bored. All the other priestesses had gone to rest, and she was alone in the sanctuary. Well, not exactly alone, fifty or so cats lay in various positions on the stone steps leading up to the huge statue of Bast, the cat headed Goddess. Her work was already done. She had fed all the cats and cleaned up after them. So now she just had to wait until daylight and she would be relieved, but for now she was bored.

Her dark eyes roamed the sanctuary until they rested on the Goddess she served. Tio regarded the statue with her dark eyes. Bast had large jutting breasts. They cast twin moon shadows on the steps in the flickering torchlight. Tio's hands went to her own breasts. She smoothed the linen of her tunic over them. They were firm and soft, but not nearly as large as those on the statue. Tio giggled as she continued caressing her breasts. She decided a man must have carved the statue.

She began to lightly pinch her nipples through her tunic. It felt so nice. Tio was getting very aroused. Hmm, suddenly night duty was not feeling so boring. She stripped off her tunic and skirt and tossed them aside. She crawled up the stairs into the shadow of those immense breasts and stretched out on the wide stone step. Her hands returned to her taut nipples, squeezing and tugging until she was panting. Her right hand slid down her smooth stomach to the source of her femininity.

Being that she was from a noble family, it was shaved smooth. She liked the soft feel of her skin as she cupped her sex. She felt her heat against her hand. Tio drew her legs up and bent her knees, giving herself better access. Slowly, she dipped one finger between the smooth folds. She was so wet. Her finger slid over her pearl and down to her opening. She slipped one of her fingers just inside, teasing herself. Her other hand crept down, opening her up and stroking her clit. She kept up this slow torture as long as she could stand it, her slick finger sliding in and out, glistening with her own honey.

Panting and moaning she was poised on the edge when she heard a loud vibrating noise coming from Bast. Her eyes flew open as a beautiful woman stepped from behind the Goddess statue. Tio froze. When the slanted green eyes met her own, her muscles locked and she could not move anything but her eyes.

Tio watched the woman's amused green eyes rake her from head to toe, coming to rest on the finger still imbedded in her pussy. The woman smiled and made her way down to the step where Tio lay. She stopped and knelt one step above, within easy reach of the naked priestess.

Tio absolutely could not move. She desperately wanted to cover herself but all she could do was stare helplessly at the figure kneeling above her. She had the feeling this was no ordinary priestess or lost pilgrim but Bast, the Goddess herself. The woman stretched out one long fingered hand and gently stroked Tio's hair. Her strong brown fingers brushed across Tio's forehead, smoothing down along her cheeks. She slid one finger over Tio's soft lips, parting them slightly. The woman leaned over, her long braids falling like a beaded curtain around Tio's face. Tio felt the woman's tongue slide into her mouth.

Tio managed a groan and found she could at least kiss back. Bast's mouth tasted like honey, sweet and warm. Tio groaned again when the Goddess finished the kiss with a lick to her full lips. Bast's mouth slid to her neck and began licking and nibbling the sensitive skin.

Tio shivered, and realized she could move her head and neck. The Goddess moved one hand to Tio's full breasts and began rubbing the flat of her palm against their sensitive peaks. Bast raised her head from Tio's neck and looked deep into her eyes. Slowly, keeping her eyes locked with Tio, she slid down and started to lick the underside of Tio's breast. Bast's tongue was rough and when it finally reached the nipple, Tio's neck arched, and a hiss escaped her lips. Bast gave the other breast similar treatment before sitting back, a wicked smile playing about her mouth.

Bast ran her hands down Tio's arms, coming to rest on her wrists. She leaned down, deeply inhaling the scent of Tio's arousal. Bast lifted one hand from Tio's wrist, and brought it to her mouth. She licked her thumb and brought it down to rest on Tio's clit. She stroked the hard nub with the pad of her thumb. Her other hand slid down, her fingers tracing over Tio's own to where the one disappeared into her body. She bathed her finger in the juices dripping from Tio's sex, and slid it inside next to the priestess's finger.

Tio gasped and moaned as the Goddess slid her finger in and out, stretching her slightly. Bast slid her finger from the trembling priestess and put it between her own lips, licking and sucking Tio's juices into her mouth. She purred deep in her throat.

Bast moved down and positioned herself between Tio's spread legs. She began to lick Tio's inner thighs in long strokes. Her rough tongue rasped around under Tio's fingers, never quite touching, licking up the sides of her folds.

Tio felt hot breath on her clit. Maddeningly, Bast's tongue licked just below, at the top of her opening. Tio could feel her juices dripping out. Bast's tongue slipped inside her pussy. She could feel it against her finger and her inner walls. She could also move her fingers on that hand. She pulled her finger out. Bast's hand clamped down on hers. Two of the Goddess's fingers wrapped around Tio's and slid all three back into her wet slit. Tio groaned as she was stretched even more.

Sliding their fingers in and out, Bast leaned up and licked Tio's clit in a long slow stroke. She kept licking faster and faster. Tio's head thrashed around as she screamed her orgasm into Temple. Her eyes rolled up and Tio went limp, her muscles unclenching.

Bast looked thoughtfully at the unconscious priestess. She slipped her fingers out of the girl, and daintily licked the juices from her fingers. A low purr sounded from her throat. She crawled back up on the step above Tio, and stretched herself out. She leaned down and put her lips next to Tio's ear, "Your sacrifice has been accepted," she whispered to the unconscious priestess. Bast got up and stretched. With a languid backward glance, she stepped up and disappeared behind the statue.

Tio finally woke when the sunlight began to trickle into the high cut temple windows. She stretched. She was stiff and her back ached from sleeping on the hard stone step. She was also naked. Flashes of a beautiful woman licking her breasts flickered behind her eyes. Quickly she glanced up at the statue. Its feline eyes seemed to stare back at her. Backing down the steps, Tio collected her clothing and raced to her chamber to tidy up before the morning ceremonies. She would have to volunteer for night duty more often.

Saucyminx
Saucyminx
31 Followers