The Sacrifice

Story Info
An Eros Shared World story.
2k words
3.84
10.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ardor
Ardor
24 Followers

All rights reserved. Copyright July 9, 2008 by Ardor. The following story is intended for personal use by adults only. No reproduction either digitally or in print is permitted without the expressed written consent of the author. By downloading this story the reader professes to be an adult and that the material is legal in the area in which the reader resides.

*

The three naked girls about to take part in the ritual stepped into the forest clearing. The large group of mages, all naked as well, that were gathered in a circle around the clearing turned to look at the the girls as they came close. The circle parted and the the girls stepped forward until it closed around them. It was night time and the clearing was lit by three fires that hovered magically high in the air. Beneath each fire was a couple having frenzied passionate sex. They were locked in a magic sexual coupling that fueled the fires and stirred the energies needed for the ritual. It was visible in the air surrounding the clearing as a translucent cloud of swirling mist that changed colors. The mist hovered in the air all around them but centered at the top of a small three sided step pyramid in the center of the clearing. On each stone step was mounted a gleaming bronze phallus. The phallus at the first step was modest in stature. At six inches in length it was hardly what a boy before reaching manhood would carry. The second step not only had the phalluses grew to eight inches in length and three inches in girth but also sported a second smaller phallus behind the first one. It was a meager two inches in girth by six inches in length. The third and final step not only had the front phalluses grew to ten inches in length but the back phallus was nine inches in length and three inches in girth.

The three girls then each went to one of the couples. Mirai stood in front of a male and female couple. The female was laying on her back with her legs spread widely as he thrust deep into her. Mirai looked down at them and said, "You who light the fires are the base of all knowledge please fill me with that knowledge." Then Mirai turned around and squatted over the woman's face pressing her pussy to her mouth. After she did that she leaned forward, so that her face and shoulders were on the ground, and she reached back to spread her behind. The male of the couple pressed his face between her cheeks and they both breathed the swirling mist deep inside Mirai.

At the same time Liana stepped up to the second couple and said, "You who light the fires are the base of all knowledge please fill me with that knowledge." This couple was two male mages. One male was sitting on the ground while the other male sat on his cock facing him. Liana stepped between them. Both men quickly pressed their faces into her and filled her with the swirling mist.

Amia stepped up to the last couple and said, "You who light the fires are the base of all knowledge please fill me with that knowledge." This last couple was two female mages. They were both laying on their back fucking each other with a double headed dildo. Amia stepped between them and the two women sat up until their faces were pressed deep into her. Then they breathed the swirling mist into her.

All three girls had just come of age and in preparation for the ritual were kept virgins. No easy feat on a world such as eros. They were young, pretty and all had the large breasts and noticeably prominent clits of a female mage. Female mages are often dealt with carefully and even seen as dangerous but there are few who wouldn't take the opportunity to bed one. All three girls were dedicated to the ritual though and hadn't so much as masturbated in the long years since puberty. Now they were standing in a large circle of people and being penetrated magically. It was a powerful initiation into the both the sexual and magical realms. After years of denial their bodies felt things that they could never have imagined. All three shuddered and moaned in the first of many simultaneous orgasms. When the last wave of pleasure had passed through their bodies they each pulled themselves from the couple beneath them and, mist lightly flowing from their openings, they walked to a side of the pyramid. As they each looked at the steps they would have to climb a pretty female mage with long flowing white hair stepped forward and said, "Do you three willingly choose to climb the three steps to heaven?"

As one Amia, Liana and Mirai say, "Yes, we do."

"Then step forward and climb the first step." The white haired mage said and then returned to her place in the circle.

The three girls stepped forward together. They walked to the base of the pyramid and then turned around and stepped up on the first level. Their feet were on either side of the gleaming phalluses that pointed up at them eagerly. The base of the pyramid was wide enough that the girls could just hold hands. They each reached for their sister as the white haired mage said loudly, "Let us chant sisters and bring forth that which would ease their journey."

The mages that were circled around the three girls started a low chant, which sounded more like seductive moaning, after which the tips of all the phalluses started to drip. Amia, Liana and Mirai gently lowered them selves down until they were sitting just behind the phalluses. Then they thrust their hips forward until the base of the phalluses parted their lips and pressed up against their clitorises. All three moaned as they ground up against the phallus in front of them. The lubricant coming from the tip of the phallus in front of them dripped down the shaft and covered both them and itself. The phalluses above and behind each girl dripped forming a slow river that eventually flowed down. Before long each girl was practically covered in slick shiny lubricant. The girls were now sliding up the phallus bringing the head closer and closer to the entrance of their pussies. Mirai was the closest but she sensed the other girls weren't ready yet so she held back. A few more strokes and they all slipped up the length of the shaft and then slowly down over it until they each had a phallus deep inside them. They slowly fucked themselves to the rhythm of the chanting mages circled around them. Getting closer and closer to orgasm with each stroke. As the mages started to quicken their chant the girls quickened their pace. The mist swirled faster in the air over the pyramid, the couples fucking beneath the fires became even more passionate, the chanting became louder and faster as all three girls came moaning.

When they had strained and moaned the last of their second orgasm, when they were able to relax the tightened grip on each other's hands they paused for a second, but only a second, before moving up to the next step. This phallus was noticeably larger then the first. The girls had been warmed up enough that they could rub the head between their lips and slowly ease it in. As they moved down a few inches the second phallus poked at them from behind. Each girl made a slight adjustment widening her stance and shifting her weight a bit so that the second phallus could slide into her. As it did the mists churned even faster, the couples beneath the fires screamed with pleasure that didn't seem to end. The white haired mage saw through her chanting that the girl's eyes had glazed over with the shimmering mist. The chanting grew to a fevered pitch and as the girls came for the third time mist leaked out of their open mouths like water flowing gently over a fall.

The frenzied sexual magic filled the very air each mage breathed as the girls lifted themselves up above the final phallus. As they moved downward taking it inside they each moaned loudly. It was no longer a human moan. It contained an other worldly echo. A resonance of things beyond what normal mortals, even a mage, could see. They sunk down on the long thick shafts taking them both to the very hilt. The girls were closer now that they were at the top of the pyramid. They linked arms at the elbows and each grabbed her own large heavy tits squeezing them and lifting them skyward. Their legs spread wide touched at the thigh and calf exposing to all the base of the gleaming bronze phalluses buried deep with in them. The couples beneath the fire came hard in body wrenching spasms as the fires above them exploded. At the same time the girls threw back their heads and came themselves. A bright shaft of light shot up from them into the sky and an other worldly moan shook the very ground knocking all that were standing off their feet.

Then there was silence.

The forest was dark, lit only by a pale sliver of the moon. The mages slowly gathered their senses after having been knocked on their backs, legs strewn apart, slowly stood up obviously shaken. The white haired mage quickly ran to the side of the clearing and lit a torch. As she walked closer to the pyramid she saw exactly what she knew she'd see. Still, it brought a tear to her eye. The four girls were no longer flesh but dark stone. Their last moment atop the pyramid, frozen for all time, in a screaming climax. As mage after mage came near with a lit torch it only became clearer that the ritual had worked and that they were a perfect monument. The gleaming bronze base of the phalluses shown brightly from between the stone lips of what used to be three young pretty mages. Once all the mages circled around the pyramid the mist swirled above it and an image of the three girls formed. It was as if they were floating in water swimming around each other like clinging snakes.

"Aurik do not cry for your daughters," a ghostly voice echoed from the clouds saying, "we are beyond life, beyond death. We are what we were meant to become. The Oracle of Eros."

"I know, " Aurik said with a smile as she wiped the tear from her eye.

"Let each mage go back to his land and spread the word that the Oracle has returned," the voice from the swirling image commanded.

"Yes my daughters, you will bring wisdom and blessings to the world of Eros," Aurik said proudly.

"Let each man know that in order to obtain our wisdom and blessings he must sit upon our breast and be virile enough to place his offering in each of our mouths. Let each woman know that to obtain our wisdom and blessings she must take joy in all three of the second steps."

"It will be known my daughters, my Oracle," Aurik said bowing slightly.

"Be well mother, we will, watch over you," the ghostly voice said as the cloud faded into nothingness.

Aurik looked at the statue that had once been her daughters for a few moments longer. A strong feeling of pride welled up inside her that they would be willing to give so much for so many. The light started to fade as other mages wandered off taking their torches with them back to their own lands. She turned to walk away feeling as if someone was looking over her shoulder. They would indeed keep their promise and make a good Oracle for the world of Eros.

Ardor
Ardor
24 Followers